Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
thecolddark
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:54 pm 

I'm currently the sole member of a gothic metal band from the SF Bay Area, and I'm seeking a capable guitarist and drummer to fit the bill. I'm a vocalist, as well as composer, and I will eventually be covering all of the lyrics. I'm also industry trained. I've done some gigging, writing, recording, etc. while part of some bands in the recent past.

There's plenty of material in the works for gigging and recording as soon as this band's line up is final. While the immediate goal is to focus heavily on gigging, I am looking for someone who is willing to commit to the whole nine yards as a full time band member.

If you're interested and you'd like to know more about this band, send me an email and I can accommodate. There are requirements that will be shared with whomever it may concern. Please let me know you're from this forum in your email.

Thank you for your consideration.

P.S. I'll soon be seeking a pretty unique bassist as well, so if you're interested and your bass playing is a bit unconventional, feel free to email me as well and, again, please let me know you're from this forum.

Last edited by thecolddark on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecolddark
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:37 pm 

Update. Currently I'm officially seeking a capable guitarist and drummer. I will soon be looking for a pretty unique bassist as well, so if you're interested and your bass playing style is unconventional don't hesitate to contact me. I'm not looking for newbies and I'm not looking for jammers. I'm looking for open minded professionals. Thanks for considering.

Reply to topic