Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mynameischris
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:11 am 

Hello everyone. I'm a dude who is looking for folks who may want to start a online band with me. I am mostly a guitarist but I can play bass, the saxophone and keys (I can also sing but my voice doesn't really fit this genre sadly), however for this project I wish to focus mostly on guitar, so I wonder if anyone would be interested in playing drums (has to be able to record drums although setup doesn't need to be fancy so long as things sound like they probably should), bass, another guitarist to accompany my own guitar parts (or if I play another instrument, then they be able to take the reigns of the guitars) and a vocalist additionally. Being that it's a online band, place of residence does not matter (I myself am from/in the USA) and would not mind having some songs featuring a language other than English so long as it is lyrically fitting.
Here is a little clip that portrays in a very simplified way what I intend to do (I did everything here including production and mixing except playing the drums as they're programmed using samples): https://soundcloud.com/mynameischrisilikeheavythings/instrumental1

Anyways, if you're interested feel free to message me via my gmail ([email protected]). I hope to get some responses.

Reply to topic