Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
tudtd
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm 

Hey everyone, this might not be everyones thing because its probably more hardcore influenced than metal but I figured I would give it a shot here. I have four songs recorded on guitar I plan to make an EP out of. The songs are pretty much just doom influenced slow and extremely dissonant hardcore with some black metal influence for the most part. Everythings in drop B so the ability to tune down or a 5 string bass would be necessary. Not much technical skill would be required for any part in this. I am going for a raw sound so a few minor mistakes in recording or performance are not a big deal as you will probably hear in my samples. I would prefer a real drummer but I am open to someone who is good at programming. If necessary I can use EZ drummer to make the drum tracks but I'm not the best at drum programming and my experience in it is limited to making simple tie keeping tracks like the ones in the samples. Vocals can be any style as long as they are harsh and fit with the style. After the rest of the instruments are recorded I plan to get everything mixed and mastered. I have a few sources I can get that from but if you are knowledgeable about audio production and are looking to work on something fun feel free to contact me. Hopefully I hear from some of you! I look forward to finishing this up.

Here are the recordings for guitar, the are comletely raw and untouched so dont judge the production aspect.

https://soundcloud.com/user-757309090/sets/rough-tracks

ENSMASHMENT
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:23 am 

Pm'ed.

tudtd
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 pm 

All spots have been filled

The Ardbeg Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am