Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SnickerSneeGinGins
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:19 pm 

Experienced guitarist of 20 plus years looking for other mates to jam and compose original music with. Am looking to link with some experienced musicians who know how to play there instruments well. I'm mostly into death/black metal genres of music with an emphasis in jazz and classical music as a solid foundation for an experimental composition. Id like to compose an original project based off of novels and other interesting styles of scripture/theology as a concept for an original piece of work/art. I'm in my mid 30's with an arsenal of originals in the works. Although age, gender and race are not important, the skills and technicalities to obtain the sound I'm trying to create are essential for the challenges in technical/complex music composition with an emphasis on time signatures and meter changes. Am looking for musicians who have experience in music with the knowledge of music theory to create an original project together as a friendship/brotherhood. If u have the skill, drive and dedication to move forward and complete an original piece of art there in than respond back to this ad to see if we cant work something out and further discuss these matters. Influences include, death, obscura, all shall perish, through the eyes of the dead, magoth, sepultura, Fallujah, opeth, Eldamar, necrophagist, among many others. Hope to hear back from you. SmaragdosNinjahL@gmail.com \m/

Last edited by SnickerSneeGinGins on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Father Darth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:56 pm 

Whats up, I play extreme drums and only seem to be able to contact you by replying to your post. I'm looking for musicians to work on some heavy shit as well. You can check out videos of me playing at my YouTube: www.youtube.com/dizeazedfish

Where are you based?

Do you have samples of your playing/music?

Cheers!
Luke

SnickerSneeGinGins
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 pm 

Just P.M. You!

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:11 pm 

an actual band or online project? I'd be interested for sure. Also would you be interested in working on some stuff that is already made for an existing project? This is the style we're going for totally

Q'uq'umatz (Avant-garde/progressive metal/psychedelic/noise rock)
Noosefiller - Noosefiller (Avant-garde/industrial black metal, IDM
Trouble Salad - A whole plethora of things

Reply to topic