Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
nkaper
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm 

Hi. I’m looking for a lyrics-writer or a screenwriter for a concept folk-doom-metal album in the vein of BATHORY. I’ve been composing music 11years, I’ve got more than a thousand of unfinished songs, a couple of demo albums, but so far I haven’t composed any lyrics fit my music. Those demo albums (one was even released on CD) were epic-heavy doom metal with lyrics about perversions. And I’m not native in English, which also added to the problem. But now, having studied it two yeas, I think I can at last choose words and make sentences. I only need a story. The thing is I don’t care for mythology, sagas and all that stuff, it’s just I once simply got obsessed with an idea of creating some story, concept albums with a nordic atmosphere (because it is the thing my music corresponds), in the likes of “BLOOD ON ICE”. I don’t perceive this music as other metalheads do, to be short I have some schizotypal disorder and I’m not able to make up any plot myself. Well, if anyone is interested in mythology and that stuff and is able to provide me with prosaic models, narratively interrelated between themselves, for like 6-10 songs (which I would transform to poetry and fit to the melodies’ size), I will be very much thankful for it. My work is non-commercial and home-made, but any profit it gives we could share between ourselves. My contact email: nick.kaper(a)gmail.com.

Reply to topic