Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Conservationism
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 pm 

http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-appar ... 40056.html

It's not April 1st, so I think this article is serious.

Has this happened to anyone?

Have any of you done this to someone else?

Is anyone using ANAL HAZING as a band name yet?

~Guest 132892
Wastelander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:05 pm 

:nono:

Foulchrist
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 pm 

Quote:
“But today, you can get prosecuted. It has all gone too far.”

Next time you rape a woman, tell the authorities you were only "hazing" her, seems to do the trick! :durr:

The fuck is wrong with people?

MARSDUDE
Shitposter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:30 am 

Damn, these kids need some help.

Erotetic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am 

Jackass generation can't find enough consensual partners for their homoerotic fun?

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 am 

This happened at my would-be high school had I not moved in 7th grade. I'd support school shootings if they were limited in scope to classroom rapists and other savage forms of bullying.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 am 

That's bloody deplorable. "Anal hazing"? Really? Last time I checked, it was called "rape".

xThe__Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am 

Pretty fucked up if you ask me. I would definitely beat the living fuck out of any kid that did that to my kid.

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:29 am 

Is rape culture starting earlier and earlier, or is it just the media who recently started reporting on children violating each other?
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

waiguoren
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 am 

inhumanist wrote:
Is rape culture starting earlier and earlier, or is it just the media who recently started reporting on children violating each other?

All debauchery starts in Asia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kancho

droneriot
cisgender

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 am 

Next thing will be vaginal hazing, and the parents will say "it's just bullying."

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 am 

This is literally the gayest thing I've read all week.

On some level, I blame society. Really, fuck these kids who've perpetrated the acts. I hope they die from perforated colons, but, I mean, is this really how far things have gone for the sake of self-loathing gay adolescents staying in the closet?

"It's not because I liked it, it's because I was hazing him" is code for, "It's not because I liked it, it's because I FUCKING LOVED IT, but I've been raised to be so in denial about the acceptability of being gay that I hate and delude myself into thinking sexual abuse perpetrated against others is okay, as long as I make it into a degrading, macho display of humiliation against what I hate about myself".

That's what I'm getting from it, anyway.

BaloroftheEvilEye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 am 

I'd agree that a lot of those guys are in the closet, but I think there really is an element of enforcing the idea of them being top dog through domination and humiliation. Never underestimate the lengths people would go to do that.

inhumanist wrote:

These people know that what they're doing is wrong. There's no outside source telling these people you're supposed to rape your way through life and no-one gets to high-school age without out pretty much everything and everyone telling you that rape and violence is wrong, unless you're a rebel in the Congo or whatever. With that said, male on male rape is treated a little less seriously than male-on-female rape in civilization.

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am 

Quote:
Bloomberg covers the horrifying, fascinating details of another case that occurred in 2012 in the tiny ranching town of Norwood, Colorado. Three varsity wrestlers bound a 13-year-old boy with duct tape on a bus — at the state wrestling meet — and sodomized him with a pencil.

The wrestling coach was the father of two of the attackers. The victim’s father was the principal of the school’s single, all-grade public school.

The superintendent gave the assailants a one-day, in-school suspension.

The unnamed principal confronted the wrestling coach. After initially denying the incident, the coach allegedly said, “This happens 1,000 times a day around the U.S.”

Students teased the 13-year-old boy. “What’s been stuck up your butt today?” they would ask.

The townies sided overwhelmingly with the coach and the pencil-wielding attackers.

“I got bullied as a kid because I had long hair and earrings,” a local carpenter told Bloomberg. “I played football, baseball and soccer and the older kids bullied me. But we always shook hands and it would be over with. But today, you can get prosecuted. It has all gone too far.”

“When I was in school there might have been bullying, but there was none of this crap about telling the school,” added the carpenter’s husband.

The principal eventually had to accept a buyout of his contract and move to another Colorado town.

The wrestling coach is still employed by the school.

If this actually happened the way it's described, I think it is a total travesty of justice. I believe high school is a place to be safe and educated. Hazing should not take place in high schools. But if the principal was overruled in this matter by the superintendant, what the fuck? I mean a one day in school suspension? They should be expelled, brought to justice and their father should be reprimanded (or fired if he had any knowledge of this incident).

This is appalling.

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 am 

And if you read the Bloomberg report it becomes even more so...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-2 ... -town.html

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 am 

Xlxlx wrote:
That's bloody deplorable. "Anal hazing"? Really? Last time I checked, it was called "rape".

Yeah, but if we do that, we'll have to admit to ourselves that our beloved, sanctified Pee Wee-league sports teams are riddled with unhinged, sadistic sodomites, and what's worse, boys that may like touching other boys. :gay: So clearly the safer course of logic is to simply absorb child-on-child rape into the accepted fabric of American tradition! Oh, you know...getting surrounded, tied up, and gang-violated with sticks is just one of those awkward middle school episodes that we all go through and then grow out of. Stuff you laugh about later in life!

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:51 am 

Let's kill them all impaled.

Things are going too far to the point that sooner than later real security will be a norm in every school. I wouldn't send my kids to school if things are going in that way, or Ill teach them boxing, I dunno.

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:58 am 

Right... However good a boxer is age 13, he will probably lose to a member of his team aged 16...
And probably it's not one against one. More likely he will have more than one opponent. Boxing doesn't really prepare you for that.

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 am 

some people are hit with a belt at a young age.

There's going to be a lot of people walking around with their kite strings popped.

hesychasmsa
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am 

I don't understand a community values sporting achievement to the detriment of justice.

How they can call being sodomized with a javelin or a flag pole "hazing", I will not understand. It's rape, it's a crime and no teachers needed further training and no students needed further guidance to know that.

And to those townsfolk whose message was: "you don't tell on people" or "a little bullying will do you good" have obviously never had a a broom handle shoved up their arse. They, at least, haven't spent more than a nanosecond thinking about how painful (in every respect) that would be to endure and then build up the courage to tell someone.
Youtube For originals

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 am 

crises79 wrote:
Right... However good a boxer is age 13, he will probably lose to a member of his team aged 16...
And probably it's not one against one. More likely he will have more than one opponent. Boxing doesn't really prepare you for that.

I was more into the 'at least I can teach him (and even if this sounds totally obvious) that he shouldn't let that kind of stuff happening and try his best to avoid it'.

Seriously, morality has fallen a lot thru the years cause this kind of freedom of doing whatever you want. This rapers should be in jail and I can only loathe people trying to minimize the rape thing making it something 'funny' or 'unimportant'. Today's parents are too busy with their own lives to care about how their children are being raised and what are learning.

I miss the ol' days when parents were real parents and there was a sense of authority around.

TheLiberation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 am 

hesychasmsa wrote:
"a little bullying will do you good"

Pretty much anyone saying anything like that is a total fucktard with a complete mess or nothing at all in their own head, or was and is (in some way or another) a bully himself, which basically equals the former.

Part of me can't believe this, part of me unfortunately knows that there's still lots of pathetic people around who will accept things like that based on the belief that "a man has to be tough". But how this can be beyond justice is, well, beyond my understanding.

Kveldulfr wrote:
Seriously, morality has fallen a lot thru the years cause this kind of freedom of doing whatever you want. This rapers should be in jail and I can only loathe people trying to minimize the rape thing making it something 'funny' or 'unimportant'. Today's parents are too busy with their own lives to care about how their children are being raised and what are learning.

I miss the ol' days when parents were real parents and there was a sense of authority around.

To be honest I'm under the impression that similar kind of thing (not exactly this, but plenty of other sick forms of bullying) was accepted more in the past exactly for the reasons I mentioned above. There was much less initiative to actually protect the children. What I find unbelievable is that this is half-tolerated now.

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 am 

This is so fucked. I almost can't believe this is a thing. Words fail me. The fact that the kids perpetrating these acts are getting away with it and schools are minimalizing the impact is disgusting. Nuke the US, they're beyond help.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

BlindTortureKill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 pm 

TheLiberation wrote:
hesychasmsa wrote:
"a little bullying will do you good"

Pretty much anyone saying anything like that is a total fucktard with a complete mess or nothing at all in their own head, or was and is (in some way or another) a bully himself, which basically equals the former.

I think it has more to do with similair things happening in their youth. (even if not to the same degree)
As in, agreeing with the victims here means admitting they never should have taken as much shit from bullies, either.

Can't bloody well grow the spine to admit that now can we? no, it's the people who refuse to take it up the ass (literally or figuratively) being the wimps!

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 pm 

It's just boys bullying each other a little, so buttrape with javelins are awwright!

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm 

So... are there any credible news sources picking up on this or is this click-baiting shit?

Judging from the comments, I find it hard to believe that absolutely NOBODY has any idea this was happening. If "anal hazing" was actually a thing, don't you think more people would be coming out saying "my kid was gangraped"?

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm 

Under_Starmere wrote:
Xlxlx wrote:

Yeah, but if we do that, we'll have to admit to ourselves that our beloved, sanctified Pee Wee-league sports teams are riddled with unhinged, sadistic sodomites, and what's worse, boys that may like touching other boys. :gay: So clearly the safer course of logic is to simply absorb child-on-child rape into the accepted fabric of American tradition! Oh, you know...getting surrounded, tied up, and gang-violated with sticks is just one of those awkward middle school episodes that we all go through and then grow out of. Stuff you laugh about later in life!

That makes a lot of sense, Starmere. It also makes me want to puke.

Someone mentioned how male-on-male rape tends to be taken less seriously than female-on-male cases. I would simply like to point out how fucking deplorable that is, and that anyone who thinks that you're less of a man for being violated should get kneecaped. Fuck's sake, this is infuriating......

Nochielo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm 

Dear lord, that shit is horrible! Who gives a fuck if the perpetrators are underage, they should undergo trial as adults, and any adult that knew this was going on should be charged with rape as well as negligence. How can anyone try to minimize or even defend this disgusts me to my core. I really don't want to think this sort of things happen, I'm shocked.
You'd not take the splendor instilled
And I just couldn’t ask for more"

Gypaetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 pm 

The worst thing about this to me (aside from the obvious) is that (from what I read anyway) the father of the two doing... that... to that poor kid was aware of it, and tried to play it down. What the fuck is wrong with him, and what the fuck is wrong with the other parents in that area that heard about this and then blamed the victim (and his parents) for making a 'big deal out of it'?

HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:28 pm 

Adriankat wrote:
So... are there any credible news sources picking up on this or is this click-baiting shit?

Judging from the comments, I find it hard to believe that absolutely NOBODY has any idea this was happening. If "anal hazing" was actually a thing, don't you think more people would be coming out saying "my kid was gangraped"?

These kinds of stories don't always make big news. A middle school kid raped a 1st grader at an elementary school across the park we'd play at, which we knew of because the mother came up to us, announcing in tears that her son was raped and she was looking for a boy on a green bicycle with long hair or something. A couple days later it made local news, but only for an evening. Pretty soon after I found no updates about it. The reason a lot of these stories are swept under the rug is because unless you're a scary inner-city kid and/or committed murder, you're probably going to be charged as a minor and your identity won't be released.

TheLiberation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm 

BlindTortureKill wrote:
TheLiberation wrote:

I think it has more to do with similair things happening in their youth. (even if not to the same degree)
As in, agreeing with the victims here means admitting they never should have taken as much shit from bullies, either.

Can't bloody well grow the spine to admit that now can we? no, it's the people who refuse to take it up the ass (literally or figuratively) being the wimps!

Well I don't know, there's not much you can do if it's a group harassing you, unless you've been practicing at the gym since age 10 or something. And I've encountered the "YOU MUST BE REAL MAN" attitude more times than I'd like and usually from people whose brain size is clearly no larger than a nut. And these very often have children...

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm 

Some guys at a super rich private school my friend used to go to actually got arrested for this on a class trip in Boston and the school got in a bit of shit for trying to sweep it under the rug:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/02/21/ash ... ing-told-2

Bruce500
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm 

Apparently the football team at my school calls this "Wizarding"

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 pm 

Degenerates.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 pm 

hesychasmsa wrote:
I don't understand a community values sporting achievement to the detriment of justice.

Who possibly could besides the delusional fucking hicks and impoverished neighborhoods trying to live vicariously through local sports "heroes"? These people are the lowest level of pathetic, insecure losers.. "Valuing sporting achievement to the detriment of justice" is an epidemic in small-town America and inner cities.

TheLiberation wrote:
Part of me can't believe this, part of me unfortunately knows that there's still lots of pathetic people around who will accept things like that based on the belief that "a man has to be tough".

..."otherwise it is acceptable for him to be violated, just the same as women... or small rodents..."

Yeah, IDGI either. Patriarchy is stupid. :brick:

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm 

Quote:
"Valuing sporting achievement to the detriment of justice" is an epidemic in small-town America and inner cities.

See also: Penn State U

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

crises79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:18 pm 

Adriankat wrote:

Bloomberg is a credible source... Even though usually they are more into financial news. But a Bloomberg report is even know across the ocean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_L.P.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm 

There's quite a variety of atrocious hazing incidents in sports, but it does seem that forceful violation is one of the worst that might even be classified differently for crime statistics. Certainly, focusing in on these incidents as a group is one of the most attention-grabbing media stories because of the extremity of it as well as how it even crosses into a sort of taboo subject.

Football is likely the worst of the major American religions, the power consolidated behind it at various levels is often used to the detriment of decency and fairness, from anal hazing to academic fraud, to no benefit other than the institution of football by defending people against the consequences of failure in society for no reason other than to not hinder their progress in football.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:22 pm 

Football: where would we be without it? One shudders at the thought.

Adriankat
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 pm 

Quotes embedded
Spoiler: show
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Adriankat wrote:

These kinds of stories don't always make big news. A middle school kid raped a 1st grader at an elementary school across the park we'd play at, which we knew of because the mother came up to us, announcing in tears that her son was raped and she was looking for a boy on a green bicycle with long hair or something. A couple days later it made local news, but only for an evening. Pretty soon after I found no updates about it. The reason a lot of these stories are swept under the rug is because unless you're a scary inner-city kid and/or committed murder, you're probably going to be charged as a minor and your identity won't be released.

crises79 wrote:
Adriankat wrote:

Bloomberg is a credible source... Even though usually they are more into financial news. But a Bloomberg report is even know across the ocean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_L.P.

Well shit, color me naive then. I guess the optimist in me refused to believe that kids would do this shit. I was in my teens not so long ago and I don't recall anything half as bad as this when I was in school.

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next