* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 am 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Beauty of a pup, Nappy. What's the mix?

Miniature Schnauzer and Italian Greyhound.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 am 

tolerancezero666 wrote:

my friend wanted to kill her with a knife so I had to bring her home.

What the fuck

lowki1087
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 am 

Very interesting pets you all have. Well here's my cat,named Tabatha, she's pretty old now.

tolerancezero666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 am 

Beautiful eyes!!

Incantation
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:47 pm 

Jackoroth wrote:
Incantation wrote:
Jackoroth, I want that cat, it's just too cute!

I'm pretty sure the girlfriend would neuter me if I gave him away, haha.

I'm sure she would, but I still want him, lol

Marag wrote:
tolerancezero666 wrote:

my friend wanted to kill her with a knife so I had to bring her home.

What the fuck

That's how I got rid of 2 ASF rats I got a couple weeks ago. I wasn't going to kill them with a knife, but they were for a very stubborn WC ball python I have and she decided she didn't want to eat them, so I was going to have to kill them via cervical dislocation and freeze them. My boyfriend already has a pet mouse and we didn't need 2 ASF rats as well. I posted on facebook that if anyone wanted them they were free, otherwise they were going to the freezer after I killed them. 2 people stepped up really fast, lol.

tolerancezero666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm 

-

Last edited by tolerancezero666 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm 

I think your friend needs to get his ass kicked real hard. And I mean to the point where he will need a machine to breathe for the rest of his life.

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 pm 

Uhh...you're friends with a guy....

who stabbed two guinea pigs.

and drew words with their blood?

That's a thing....

Spoiler: show
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

tolerancezero666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 pm 

ah sorry, by editing the text and correcting my sentences I accidentally deleted the specification that his dog killed the first one. But then yeah he did that thing with the corpse & the book of mormons lol

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 am 

Either I'm going to find this friend of yours and skullfuck him.

matras
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:50 am 

That is sick and has no place being posted here. Seriously.

Jackoroth
Metalhead

Location: Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 am 

tolerancezero666 wrote:
But then yeah he did that thing with the corpse & the book of mormons lol

You seem a bit too relaxed and not bothered about posting a picture of their blood here, perhaps you should leave.

tolerancezero666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am 

-

Last edited by tolerancezero666 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 am 

OK, this is a thread on pets. Not blood or meat. Meat is murder. Murder is yummy. Yummy things are nice. Nazis and nuns ride a train across the Alps right on schedule, and Napero nicely ask everybody not to post gore. Fluffy animals are OK, so post hairy things. But not hairy oranges or grapes, they are not nice, they are dead. Or rather, resurrected. Hairy orangutangs are nice, too, bald ones are diseased. But it must be your pet, and even if it's a bald monkey and looks like Devin Townsend, it's OK, as long as it's your metal pet. My best and most beloved metal pet is my GWS bottle opener from 1992. The second best metal pet is my 1991 Corolla, but the sunroof got jammed in place, and it's no longer completely metal, since parts of it are made of oxides, and I can't wash it, because that would remove the only continuous layer that keeps it in one piece, the dirt. The third one is my Fiskars splitter axe, the second largest model, but it's partially plastic, so I'm not sure it counts. It's better than a woodchuck, because there's never a need to ask "how much wood would a Fiskars splitter chuck if a Fiskars splitter could chuck wood" since it's an ax, not a woodchuck, junior or other. The Fiskars machete once hurt me a bit in the shank, and I needed four stitches, but I only noticed it two hours later and the boot was already full of blood at that point. But I won't show you pics, because I don't have any, and I'm here to tell you that you can't show gore pics.

No more gore, dudes, or we see e-gore.

Ecliptik
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm 

Well, all morbid and unfunny dead guinea pig postings aside, I've got some brutal critters.

Buddy, the vicious pitbull. The most metal of all dogs, clearly. He's actually a big baby (notice the frantically wagging tail).

Recently deceased cat :(
We didn't have a name for him, just called him a random assortment of noises and nonsense words. What a fatso, he will be missed.

Also have a cockatiel named Beefy, but he's a dick so he doesn't get a spot on here.

Last edited by Ecliptik on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Incantation
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 pm 

Napero, loved your train of thought! But yeah, while I have had to feed live rodents to my snakes before I got them all switched to f/t, but I never thought it was funny and never filmed it or took any pictures cause while it's natural, I just don't like seeing them die. Now that said I fed a carpet python a f/t rat once and the way he grabbed it and started to "kill" it made it look like him and the rat were hugging each other and it looked really funny. I felt like it was wrong to think it was funny, but it was already long dead.

But yeah let's not post gross stuff, glad you could save the one, but I wouldn't be friends with someone like that. I get pissed enough with the people I know who will kill snakes. I don't mind people hunting and killing for food, but I just try to avoid killing things out of fear, even little bugs. Except stinkbugs cause they are an invasive species (the gray ones), I feel bad doing it, but they harm the environment.

Ecliptik, the images didn't show can you try reposting?

Ecliptik
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm 

Aye aye aye, darn intarwebz.
*Fixed.

lordcatfish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 pm 

This is a picture of my rabbit with the new Fear Factory album. I took it to see if the band would retweet it on twitter (they did). He's a Netherland dwarf, exact age unknown (around 5-6). He can be pretty aggressive towards my housemate, but not towards me (probably because I feed him). His vet name is Rupert but he gets called an assortment of other names when at home.

circleofdestruction
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 pm 

Napero wrote:
Miniature Schnauzer and Italian Greyhound.

I love schnauzers, but never had one myself. Everyone I ever knew seems to have had one or two though.

I took my dogs to visit my friends while I got drunk the other day, and they were very distrustful of their dogs. I think it's because one was an enormous chocolate lab, and they've never met such a large dog before. I wish mine were less skittish. We're working on that.
CircleOfDestruction zine #18|Video-Nasties.net | My Art Site

chish
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm 

No pics, but I do have a generic, fairly fat cat called Alfie who, as much as I love him, is pretty retarded and embarrassingly cowardly. That said, he doesn't seem to mind metal, in particular purring away at Mayhem for some reason. Though guitar solos scare him.

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 am 

chish wrote:
purring away at Mayhem for some reason.

He's obviously growling.
chish wrote:
Though guitar solos scare him.

I guess he just wants the more primitive stuff.

Ddonggo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm 

My dog is awesome.

(He has a short haircut in this one.)

My cat is a fat asshole.

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 pm 

Dog, awesome.
Cat, fat asshole.

Sounds about right.

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

Kveldulfr
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 pm 

The cat looks pretty cool.

Grimmig
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 pm 

Melvin is a pretty cool dog. He's named after the band, so you know, there's that. Pretty much ignores any music I'm playing, unless I'm actually playing it myself. If I'm in the dining room playing some riffs with my HM-2 clone or something, he tends to lay nearby and watch. Yep.

katatonia47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 pm 

If I could own any pet, I would have a sloth. Just because I can relate, and they seem like good dudes to sit around and watch movies with.

Incantation
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 pm 

katatonia47 wrote:
If I could own any pet, I would have a sloth. Just because I can relate, and they seem like good dudes to sit around and watch movies with.

My boyfriend desperately wants a 3-toed sloth. I told him I would consider getting one as long as I get my fennec foxes. I'm getting a special license to keep more exotic animals to use in educational presentations, I can't wait to get the more exotic aniamls, they are so awesome and luckily I will have the time, money, space and knowledge to keep them.

TMFAdvocate
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm 

Me and Fenriz. He has the most "I don't give a fuck" attitude of any animal I've met. Always covered in leaves and burs. I've never witnessed him clean himself.

circleofdestruction
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:29 am 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Dog, awesome.
Cat, fat asshole.

Sounds about right.

Yep. Reminds me of a pic I saw somewhere saying "dogs are man's best friend, cats are man's reclusive roommate that poops in a box." Sounds about right.

My dogs have taken to pissing on the carpet again, and I don't know what the fuck. I'm pretty sure it's because it's been raining and they don't like going outside in the rain to piss. Still, though. WTF. They're 1 1/2, they aren't supposed to be doing this kind of shit anymore.
CircleOfDestruction zine #18|Video-Nasties.net | My Art Site

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am 

Welmu the dog has recently started digging the trash can whenever left alone for a day. His favourite pastime is finding a used coffee filter with the coffee grounds in it, and taking it to MY bed for some sweet, sweet cuddling. So far, the habanero Tabasco in the filter has only decreased the number of incidents, so it's perhaps time to switch to Da Bomb Ground Zero sauce with 240 000 Scoville. Which is yummy, but the damn dog might disagree.

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 pm 

I don't like people who don't like cats...
I have TEN and they are pretty fucking hardcore. They put up with all kinds of noise/metal racket. Sometimes I think they enjoy it.

might be too big...

I have a dog too, but he is stuck living in the back yard... I also used to have a gigantic spider that lived outside my bedroom window...

Ddonggo
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm 

circleofdestruction wrote:
PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Dog, awesome.
Cat, fat asshole.

Sounds about right.

Yep. Reminds me of a pic I saw somewhere saying "dogs are man's best friend, cats are man's reclusive roommate that poops in a box." Sounds about right.

My dogs have taken to pissing on the carpet again, and I don't know what the fuck. I'm pretty sure it's because it's been raining and they don't like going outside in the rain to piss. Still, though. WTF. They're 1 1/2, they aren't supposed to be doing this kind of shit anymore.

"Dogs: can be trained to detect cancer in humans. Cats: can shit in a box" is what those pics say.

My dog has never made an accident in the house since he was about 7months old. Meanwhile my cat likes to eat random scraps like leaves and vomit on my carpetn and sometimes poops outside her clean litter box. lol..

TMFAdvocate
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 am 

circleofdestruction wrote:
PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Dog, awesome.
Cat, fat asshole.

Sounds about right.

I like dogs, but I prefer cats. Dogs are attention whores and often rambunctious. I'd rather get a metaphorical "fuck off" from a cat that is content with being alone than hear one whimper or whine from a dog.

Bede
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 am 

Damn, all this cat talk and the pictures reminded me of my black cat. Some family had most likely deserted the cat, and she just turned up to my friend's house one day looking very emaciated. They tried to find her owner without any luck, so I promised to take care of her. She was the most timid cat at first perhaps due to being the subject of some abuse or negligence, but after she regained some weight and trust, she was always lying and purring next to me.

Unfortunately, after four years, I had to take her to an animal shelter because I moved to another city and started my studies. I still miss her, but I hope she was adopted by a caring family.

CandideCamera
Pour l'encouragement des autres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:34 pm 

hey wrote:
Anyways, that's one of my three cats (all of which are strays).

Is that one on the larger side, or just medium-haired? Looks like a Maine coon.

My cow likes Black Sabbath. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE. (Also: obey the cow god)

More realistically (spoiled for cell quality):
Samson

Shadow. Shadow's awesome. And he's got oversized teeth, they poke out of his mouth. Mandibles of death!

Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 pm 

Hey candidecamera! Haven't seen you post in forever, welcome back!

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Sinistrous
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 pm 

Most metal kitty there ever was, Nekku. She died way too young, only 12 years old. Here pictured in her usual scowl which she cast upon any non-metal loving person. As you can imagine, this picture was not taken by me. She was a great fan of brutal death metal and doom metal, more downtuned, the better, seeing as her favorite napping place was on the subwoofer.

And if you guys wonder why I call it her instead of "it", it just seems insulting. Twelve years is a long time, I don't think I've had a friend that's been around for that long. Paraphrasing Reverend Bizarre, "Christs may come and Christs may go, but cats are forever."

oogboog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm 

Sinistrous wrote:
And if you guys wonder why I call it her instead of "it", it just seems insulting.

Pets have genders anyway. You have a point

I used to have 3 goldfish, but they died when I was around ten. Not really a metal pet (I wasn't interested in metal yet) or an interesting one, but I would feed them and my dad would be the one to clean the tank for me.

Sinistrous
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:41 pm 

Well, I didn't really think that calling it "she" because of the gender was the point, rather than the fact that to call her an it would take away from the fact that cats have a personality of their own. To me, calling a pet cat an "it" has this unpersonal feel to it. Which is a bit insulting, to me at least. You can call me a sentimental, but, like Martin Luther, here I stand and I can do no other.

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:02 pm 

I'm not really sure I understand your holier-than-thou need to explain how you recognize the gender of your pets considering I don't know many people who don't do that...

It seems pointless to even bring it up. I actually don't know anyone in particular who refers to the animal(s) they care for (and hopefully love) as "it", so I don't really see the issue here.

Hell, I call my pets "my babies" even. And if someone here used "it", I'm not really paying that much attention, clearly... not that I'd get all worked up over it if I had noticed.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next