Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Cianyx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 am 

I'm sorry, but why would the USA want to occupy Haiti? Surely the cost of maintaining the country (especially one which had gone through an earthquake and suffers from extreme poverty) would outweigh any other possible benefits that it would yield.

Cryptaria
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 am 

Cianyx wrote:
I'm sorry, but why would the USA want to occupy Haiti? Surely the cost of maintaining the country (especially one which had gone through an earthquake and suffers from extreme poverty) would outweigh any other possible benefits that it would yield.

Ask a Haitian in his nation about what's happening. I don't think it would matter anyways. You probably wouldn't believe him.

The U.S. able to control the weather? It's not that farfetched. Hi guys! It's 2010. Ever wonder why the government's always 50 years ahead of us in terms of technology?

~Guest 3496
Exterminator 666 Does Not Answer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 am 

Man, how can this forum not even pull off a thread about a natural disaster without such mind-numbing posts?

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3