Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 334273
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 pm 

Yup, one shots are rare in ds1, but in ds2 is another story.. and all on bosses with questionable hit boxes, to add insult to injury (fire/magic sword smelter, aava & cat company, second phase fume and nashandra's laser)

However the lack of scaling of the weapons isn't a big deal: even basic stuff like Mace, Hand Axe, Rapier... hits for 350 damage when fully upgraded. With a flynn ring and the right resins the output is equal to high level weapons, so it's not impossible as it looks..

All in all, Sl1 Ds2 was fun even if very difficult, and a loved doing some math with the items to optimize damage/weapons.. that said now i stop talking about it and i'll finally try to kill the twin tigers :lol:

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:39 pm 

Damn dude. Yeah the low agility would kill me. And I've still never solo'd the twin tigers with any weapon other than the red iron twinblade fully buffed with resin and a Brightbug. :lol:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
kingnuuuur wrote:
Since bosses are usually going to one-shot you anyway, one tactic to get the upper hand is to take advantage of the red tearstone ring. Makes boss fights shorter and sweeter.

With the Ring of Favour and Protection and upgraded light armour, I had surprisingly few attacks that one-shot me even at SL1. Manus' grab combo and the dark magic was one of them, IIRC.

Agreed it's a lifesaver, except no one calls that ring by its full name. :D

It comes down to playstyle, I guess. I'd rather not draw out the fights for too long, because bosses have their own ways of screwing me over at the worst possible moments, given enough time. So I set up the RTSR and just go to town. Speaking of which, try chaos rapier with RTSR, hornet ring, and power within against Gwyn. Shortest fight in the series if you land the first parry. :lol: Even more ridiculous considering it's doable on SL1.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:48 pm 

Am I the only person in all of the Americas who's excited for ELEX? It's looking really, really good imho:

Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:22 am 

Tonight, my son and I killed Satan, high-fived "the president", and then "paid respects" to Satan's grave by pissing on it.

So, yes, we finished Broforce.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Am I the only person in all of the world who's excited for ELEX?

Yes

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 am 

i loved the suffering, first horror game i played i think

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:42 am 

Resident_Hazard wrote:
Tonight, my son and I killed Satan, high-fived "the president", and then "paid respects" to Satan's grave by pissing on it.

I've found my favorites are TimeCop and Blade. Who'd y'all really get excited for?

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:46 pm 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Resident_Hazard wrote:

I've found my favorites are TimeCop and Blade. Who'd y'all really get excited for?

We found MacGyver to be one of the overall strongest characters. He seems like he wouldn't be, but he regularly tended to be one of the characters where we had the most success.

Other popular ones: Machete, Ripley, Predator, Robocop, Dredd, and Bro in Black. Also Blade and Bride.

Characters we felt bordered on useless: Bond, Braveheart, Highlander, and Professional. Terminator's chain gun was often ill-fitting in a lot of situations. My son didn't like Indiana Jones.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:05 am 

Braveheart's special is great for charging into crowded areas as all enemies flee, and Highlander's special basically gives you an extra life (similar to the Boondock Saints but with melee). Raiden is also pretty fun.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 am 

So uh that's rad. I literally came here to shout into the void about how impossibly dope Broforce is. Its a lot more nuanced and strategy based than I expected. My buddy just kept telling me you can be Conan (he knows me!).

We honestly put in like an 8 hour session on just this one game. Blade and Neo are the most fun to me. MacGuyver and Man in Black are both ridiculously helpful to have. Basically hate being Robocop but his special attack is nice. Conan isn't quite as fun to be as Blade or Neo.

Genuinely one of the best video game experiences of my life. Can't wait to beat it when he comes back over.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 am 

Oh yeah fuck Terminator! Indy rules once you learn how to swing around on his whip. It sounds like there are some characters we still don't have though. Haven't seen Braveheart or Highlander.

I'd like a mode unlocked after you beat the game where you can choose who to be but when you're dead they're gone forever.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:34 pm 

SatanicPotato wrote:

Yeah, I'm a big fan of The Suffering too. Bit of an underrated game, I think. It's kind of like Silent Hill as done by a coked out Clive Barker; the creatures you fight are gruesome yet symbolical, in this case representing the inhumane treatment of prisoners and the history of cruelty that pervades Carnate Island, and there's a constant feeling of dread in every corner, punctuated by the fact that you don't really know how much of the game is actually happening vs. how much of it is just a particularly violent prison riot as seen through the eyes of a (possible) psychotic murderer. Even if Torque is perfectly capable of fighting off monsters on his own, the environment is just so grimy and oppressive that you still jump every time you hear something outside your field of vision.

EDIT: I swear I didn't play the video before making the Silent Hill x Clive Barker comment :lol:

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 am 

darkeningday wrote:
Am I the only person in all of the Americas who's excited for ELEX? It's looking really, really good imho:

I've heard this: It's very rough around the edges and cannot really compete with any of the big players that have come out in the last 10 years in this or related genres when it comes to technology and gameplay. However, it seems to have a lot of heart, which is good if you like heart I guess.
I'm most interested in the fact that it's a medium sized production which you don't get a lot of these days, most games fall into the categories AAA/Indie/Full-on shovelware.

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:09 am 

acid_bukkake wrote:
Braveheart's special is great for charging into crowded areas as all enemies flee, and Highlander's special basically gives you an extra life (similar to the Boondock Saints but with melee). Raiden is also pretty fun.

We unlocked Highlander fairly late in our play time, so we didn't see him much. I was never aware of his special. Raiden is fun, and his special is great. Cherry is also difficult to use, when you first get her, but she has some great abilities when you figure them out. Protip for anyone that doesn't have her yet, you can shoot straight ahead by crouching. That was not instantly obvious.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 pm 

darkeningday wrote:

I've never heard of it till now. Looks pretty good.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 pm 

interesting review

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
SatanicPotato wrote:

Yeah, I'm a big fan of The Suffering too. Bit of an underrated game, I think. It's kind of like Silent Hill as done by a coked out Clive Barker; the creatures you fight are gruesome yet symbolical, in this case representing the inhumane treatment of prisoners and the history of cruelty that pervades Carnate Island, and there's a constant feeling of dread in every corner, punctuated by the fact that you don't really know how much of the game is actually happening vs. how much of it is just a particularly violent prison riot as seen through the eyes of a (possible) psychotic murderer. Even if Torque is perfectly capable of fighting off monsters on his own, the environment is just so grimy and oppressive that you still jump every time you hear something outside your field of vision.

EDIT: I swear I didn't play the video before making the Silent Hill x Clive Barker comment :lol:

lol that is what i loved about the game, every single enemy had a reason why they existed and interesting backstory, those hallucinations creeped the hell out of me, the world building was just perfect imo and the atmosphere especially in that mansion later on in the game

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:36 pm 

Yeah, it was a really well-made review. Hopefully the day-one patch will alleviate the most glaring issues. I can't wait to dig into the game, I'd put money it's the deepest story-driven action RPG since New Vegas.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm 

I have The Suffering for PS2 and it was a blast! I don't think I ever finished it though. It's been years, but I think I got stuck on fighting that big brute monster that's really similar to the creature the main guy can transform into.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:05 pm 

I've been looking into getting into retro gaming lately, almost pulled the trigger on a ps2 and champs of norrath the other day, but decided against it cause i can't afford the time (or the money really) but I've been emulating abit (some games dont run well at all, though, like baldur's gate dark alliance :() and I think I'm gonna see how The Suffering works. Always heard it was a great game.

Anyone remember Downhill Domination? That game is a freaking blast, especially with friends!

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:36 pm 

I loved Dark Alliance! I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work well. :( That was a really good game. The Suffering was a lot of fun though kinda glitchy as I recall.

For PS2, my favorite was always the Timesplitters series. I think the second and third in the series were on other platforms too, though the first was only on PS2. I highly recommend Timesplitters if you can find it.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 pm 

I'm interested in ELEX for sure.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 pm 

Nahsil wrote:
I'm interested in ELEX for sure.

That means a lot coming from you. :)

A user on NeoGaf's nutshell review: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.ph ... tcount=142

Just check it out!

Also, day 1 patch notes that are not integrated into any review:

Spoiler: show
Crafting

You can now upgrade shields
Bugfixes for socketing weapons

AI

Improved awareness when sneaking
Improved navigation for NPCs and monsters
Better party behavior from NPCs

UI

Missing icons added
Connection bugfixes
Bugfixes for the world map
Bugfixes for the skills display

Gameplay

Bugfixes for item interactions
Sleep will now also replenish energy
Lock picks will break more often
Reduced fall damage with the jet pack
Appropriate behavior when you receive damage on a ladder
Additional slots for autosaves
Monster traps no longer have a focus

Cutscenes

Slight optimization of cutscenes

Story

Caja accompanies the player to all locations
Both PSI amplifiers are now distributed
Minor quest and display fixes

NPCs

Aesthetic improvements to some armor
Improved control of dialogue gestures
Improved facial animations for women
Improved transitions for motion sequences

Combat

Shields can now block ranged weapons
Improved targeting behavior from NPCs
Fixed the situation where companions were not helping with battle in certain situations
Grenades will now always ricochet off of obstacles
Ball lightning will now always jump to the next target

Dialogues

Improved camera in dialogues
Improved placement of conversation partners

Text

Updates and fixes

Engine

Improved shadow mapping to sun position
Eliminated flickering mist when the camera was too close to obstacles
Subtitles are now deactivated by default when the same language is selected for voice and text

Xbox One:

Graphics pipeline optimizations, including VSync activation to remove screen tearing

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 pm 

^I'll probably end up scooping this after work.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:30 pm 

Kerrick wrote:
I loved Dark Alliance! I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work well. :(

Yeah that was a big dissappointment for me and my brother. Truth be told I pretty much wanna get a ps2 just so I can get the DA and Champions of Norrath games for me and my bro to play together.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 pm 

Welp... another one bites the dust

:( Was looking forward to Amy Hennig's new creation. Sigh. Gotta love this statement by EA:

Quote:
Our Visceral studio has been developing an action-adventure title set in the Star Wars universe. In its current form, it was shaping up to be a story-based, linear adventure game.

Saying that like it's a bad, undesirable thing. From Amy Hennig it's exactly what I'd want. But I get that it's harder to include predatory lootboxes and microtransactions in a game like this, right EA?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

~Guest 98976
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:45 pm 

Yeah, their statement just reads like, "well, we couldn't monetize it for all of eternity, so we canned it!"

TheWaltzer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 am 

I've been feeling stressed from work and other stuff, and it seems that playing Borderlands 2 is very good therapy. Nothing quite like the joy of finding a better, deadlier gun and proceeding to do evil things with it.
"Of Terror and the Supernatural by Temple of Void is miles ahead of It's midnight in Neverland and I can't get my dick out of this unicorn; Volume 8 by Nightwish in both the amount of heaviness and lack of keyboards."

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 am 

CoconutBackwards wrote:

It's good. Oh man.

But I'd be hesitant picking it up on console, I've heard that it's not great looking there and the framerate can chug occasionally. On PC it's brilliantly well optimized and can look downright jaw dropping.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 am 

darkeningday wrote:
CoconutBackwards wrote:

It's good. Oh man.

But I'd be hesitant picking it up on console, I've heard that it's not great looking there and the framerate can chug occasionally. On PC it's brilliantly well optimized and can look downright jaw dropping.

You've got me foaming at the mouth for this game. I didn't end up getting it yet, but I'm real excited to hear thoughts on it.

I am not a PC gamer. The ability to play games with a keyboard and mouse waved goodbye to me a long time ago, so as long as the game play is still fun I'll sacrifice the framerate.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:35 am 

TheWaltzer wrote:
I've been feeling stressed from work and other stuff, and it seems that playing Borderlands 2 is very good therapy. Nothing quite like the joy of finding a better, deadlier gun and proceeding to do evil things with it.

I played BL2 a lot right after I lost a job, during two months of job searching and finally a move to a different state. Definitely is a good game for destressing, with all the bright colors, fast gameplay and generally light-hearted atmosphere.

Speaking of, I'm excited to hear that BL3 is finally in the works, and it sounds like they're taking plenty of time to polish it up and make it a worthwhile sequel. I think there was a tech demo sometime last year.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 am 

So, from what I've read of the reviews there are tons of problems with the combat mechanics in Elex.

Anyone on here care to confirm or deny this?

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 pm 

I have no idea why people are hype for that game.

just beat Oxenfree - overall thoughts: a wonderfully fluid adventure game with creative art direction, amazing voicework, and most surprisingly, excellent dialogue (thanks Telltale ex-pats). The story variations are relatively linear, but it's worth a playthrough for at least 2 out of 3, or to get the hidden one. the characters felt multidimensional and reacted to things reasonably. overall, a solid game and definitely worth the free pass i got it with.

also, i 100% MGSV (including Ground Zeroes) and can safely say, i think it's the defining game of this generation and one of the best designed and responsive games maybe ever. sure, the story gets buckwild, but after listening to everything, watching youtube summaries and interpretations, and replaying all of the previous ones within the last year - i think it fits in the most Kojima way possible. everything about it just feels right, and even though some things to get the 100% were aggravating, I don't regret a single hour of the 250+ hours i put into it and the FOB missions.

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 pm 

So the owner of NeoGAF is a sexual harasser, misogynist and posts revenge porn of women. I'm glad I don't support that POS.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php? ... msg2303719

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php? ... msg2304301

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm 

CoconutBackwards wrote:
So, from what I've read of the reviews there are tons of problems with the combat mechanics in Elex.

Anyone on here care to confirm or deny this?

Whenever you see the word "unbalanced" it's best to just close out of the review. It's not "unbalanced" in any way, shape or form; this is probably one of the most tightly constructed and fleshed out gameworlds I've seen in my entire life, and the balancing is great. I'm a total PB fanboy, but I think anyone who likes hardcore, unrelentingly hard action RPGs would be completely blown away by the game.

The combat system is not even close to being perfect, but I like it and I'm even making videos about it here.

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
I have no idea why people are hype for that game.

Because it's a world the size of Skyrim with the quest design of New Vegas, and it doesn't use any randomized loot, level scaling or level buffs? Please read this overview by the lead designer of Age of Decadence, which is one of the best turn-based RPGs this decade: http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/in ... 505.0.html

AoD developer on the quest design wrote:
Anyway, surprisingly, the area where the game truly shines is quest design. While the quests are fairly simple, they can be solved in many different ways. While multiple solutions are no longer a novelty, the way they are integrated into the setting and your personal situation is absolutely fucking brilliant. Here are some examples:

- You're asked to investigate some murder and given a list of suspects. While solving the case you realize that the person who asked you to solve it is the one who committed the murder. You can turn him in for a huge XP reward but you'll lose a good companion. You can say that some outsider did it, which won't impress the Berserkers' leader, or pin it on someone else and then kill this person yourself despite knowing he was innocent, which will impress your opportunistic new companion.

- A Berserker asks you to kill an Outlaw who was seen in the area. If you talk to the Outlaw, you discover that the Berserker was selling him banned tech, which is a crime. He wants to keep trading but the Berserker is worried that someone will find out. So you can kill the outlaw, or convince the berseker to keep trading, or just report him to the authorities. In general, the Laws play a fairly big part in this town. You hear about them when you arrive but it's easy to assume it's just flavor as quite a few people seem to be eager to break these laws. Work with them and you will become a lawbreaker yourself, which will ruin your chances to join them.

- A Berserker asks you to find a missing patrol. Turns out the patrol is dead and the only survivor (who was sick and tired of the Berserkers and their laws) decided to run away and join the Outlaws. You can help him or you can force him to go back. Since the choice is connected to the Berserkers and the laws, it stops being an abstract choice between good and bad (help escape or send back) and becomes a very specific choice: is this man's personal well-being more important than the well-being of his comrades and the faction.

Such decisions do more to define your character than the character system and really draw you into the world. There are tons of quests (at least 300 based on the achievements) and many quests are very easy to miss as they could be 'hiding' behind some innocent dialogue comment that you decided to skip. Quite often something you thought was meaningless or flavor will turn out to be meaningful in some ways (either by unlocking some dialogue option with people that seemed generic and seemingly serving no purpose or by biting you in the ass in some ways).

So when it comes to content, be it exploration, faction and various groups, quests and role-playing, the game has it in spades. If you like sandbox games where you aren't a mighty hero but a guy trying to survive, do give Elex a try.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:33 pm 

I've been playing ELEX, gonna do some more tonight. I haven't been gaming much lately, busy with school, and kinda burnt out. But I liked the idea of a quirky RPG with scifi elements so I figured I'd check it out. I'd recommend this guy's stream for gameplay videos, I like his style, although he's pretty awful at the game:

https://www.twitch.tv/retrogradetom/videos/all

My impressions so far...

I've never been a huge fan of open world RPGs, but it's not bad as far as these go. This streamer immediately left the starting area and went to the top of the map to join the Clerics faction, because he didn't like the starting area people (they're anti-tech). I did something similar, went immediately to the Mad Max style Outlaw faction. Not gonna join, but I'm so tired of medieval fantasy stuff that I had to get out of the starting area. It's cool that the world combines fantasy, scifi, and post-apocalyptic stuff. The Clerics are tech loving scifi religious fanatics, pretty cool, I'm gonna join them as well.

No scaling, so both of us have died a lot to the harder enemies outside the starting area. Hard enemies, but you can still complete a lot of the quests (it's not all kill stuff) and find/buy some decent equipment. I'm gonna go energy weapons, maybe with some PSI. The streamer dude is going melee and PSI, which seems cool. Definitely harder/got a steeper learning curve than a modern Elder Scrolls game.

I will say the jetpack is super cool, all open world RPGs should have a jetback from now on :D makes exploring so much less of a pain in the ass. Stuck in an alley or wanting to go around a mountain? Just fucking fly over shit. I know some open world RPGs have had flying spells, but I either played the wrong ones or didn't play long enough. You get the jetpack immediately, which is cool. The climbing is good too, tons of things are climbable: cars, rocks, bookshelves, etc.

Hitboxes don't seem perfect but they seem good enough to me. It's an RPG, not an action game...they seem adequate.

Writing's not bad, not amazing. Some interesting characters and seems to be quite a bit of content/variety of quests/choice and stuff. World probably does feel more alive than recent Elder Scrolls games, although so far the random loot/random encounters haven't been stellar. Haven't played a ton though. Don't have much else to say because I really have only played a few hours, but it seems promising. Just the fact that it's scifi/post-apocalyptic in addition to medieval stuff makes me want to play it more than something like Skyrim. And the writing/characters aren't quite as bad as that either. The main villains (Albs) seem interesting and the Clerics are pretty cool. Outlaws seem a bit generic wasteland freaks but there's a few cool characters so far there.

edit: I will say that people complaining about the graphics are silly. It's an RPG and the graphics are totally fine. Sometimes they're pretty good.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Talented Juli
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 pm 

Can you customize your character in ELEX, or are you stuck playing a bald muscley dude like in the other Piranha Bytes games?

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 pm 

Talented Juli wrote:
Can you customize your character in ELEX, or are you stuck playing a bald muscley dude like in the other Piranha Bytes games?

There's no gender option. :nono:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:27 am 

PB only has the budget for a pre-set character but there is no damn reason they can't have a woman by now. For what it's worth, there are plenty of interesting and well-written female characters throughout who are often leaders, guards, business owners, etc, and for combat they are equal to men.

Still, I will buy and play the living shit out of Nioh when it hits PC, and would snatch up H:ZD in an instant if it was available on PC. The lack of a gender option isn't necessarily damnable, at least when there's a considerable backstory behind your character (a first for PB with ELEX btw).

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834 ... 940  Next