Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Ikharos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm 

Shadowrun on the PC and Xbox 360 is one of my favorites.
I'm not an FPS guy at all, but this one mixes a lot in, different races (elves/dwarves/humans/trolls), employs a ton of interesting strategy, it actually makes a team based shooter fun
Everything is very balanced, but not many people play it at all... I'm surprised the servers are still up.
Not many maps either, but they're all great, which is better than 30 repetitive maps.

By strategy I mean you can buy equipment at the beginning of each round, similar to counter strike I've heard (I haven't played it actually even now v_v)
And besides weapons, what you buy stays till the end of the game, like gliders, a spell for teleport (you can shoot yourself 10 yards or so forward through walls, great for long chases), resurrection for teammates, enhanced vision (seeing enemies through walls, with number of feet away),
Weapons are pretty basic, not a ton of different ones, but more balance.
Your pistol, an SMG, a rifle, a shotgun, a katana, a minigun, a sniper, and a rocket launcher (in that order, for price)
And you can mix a lot together, like a move gust, for pushing enemies away (or catapulting grenades), you can use with the glider to blast yourself up incredibly high.

It's one of my favorite games, I wish it got a bigger chance, but it's only like $4.99 at most gamestores now.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm 

So I asked my brother and I guess the charger for the PSP went AWOL a while ago, so that's why I haven't seen it in ages. I suppose we could buy a new one but we're all pretty cheap and never really liked anything on the system enough to warrant remedying the situation. My other brother has a few of the Advance Wars games, I believe those are fairly simple, I suppose I could run through those.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm 

Are there PSP emulators?
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Xeogred wrote:
Has anyone here played Gorky 17?

Yeah I played it, it's like Resident Evil plus XCOM or something. It's quite fun, though it gets a little too easy toward the end once you figure out how to exploit the enemies' weaknesses. Definitely worth playing if you enjoy strategy games, plus it's got survival horror elements.

Yeah I watched a lot of videos, definitely gives me some RE vibes. The music and atmosphere seems excellent as well. It was $3 on GoG so I grabbed it.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 pm 

Nahsil wrote:
Are there PSP emulators?

Granted I haven't looked, but I have never seen one for anything later than the PS1 or N64, so I wouldn't assume so. I think there my be one for Nintendo DS but even then that's still a lot less powerful than the PSP.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

BaloroftheEvilEye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm 

There's an emulator for the Gamecube and Wii called the Dolphin. My shitty laptop can't handle the games though. Good thing my Gamecube still works.

BlindTortureKill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm 

Nahsil wrote:
Are there PSP emulators?

this lists them, there are emulators up to the last console generation, but aside from dolphin (which I've heard is exceptional) they propably won't work too good.

In other news, you can get into the Tribes Ascend Beta RIGHT NOW by simply liking the facebook page. (it will remain a freemium model, but everyting is unlockable without paying a single dime)
It's actually pretty damn good. being that it doesn't account for the people who insist on playing shooters after whacking themselves about the head with a bat and putting glass jars on their hands, it is very fast, very skillfull and very FUN.
shooting a disc right in someone's face in mid-air/making a perfect ski-capture with everyone from the enemy team chasing you = :hyper:

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 pm 

Worst enemies in Thief = ladders.

Nahui_Ejekatl
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am 

System Shock (PC) 1994

One of the scariest games I have ever played, and one of the reasons why I love this game. It also had some killer music.

Moravian_black_moon
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am 

I'm not a fan of the FF series beyond X, but I heard Square Enix is going to be charging players to see the ending of FF XIII-2. Is this company really that desperate these days?

For all I know, this could be regular practice for gaming companies today. I don't own any new consoles past the PS2 (nor do I wish to), but it seems pretty shitty to me for a company to charge for the ending of a game after someone has already paid to play it.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 am 

Moravian_black_moon wrote:
I'm not a fan of the FF series beyond X, but I heard Square Enix is going to be charging players to see the ending of FF XIII-2. Is this company really that desperate these days?

I know a guy who's beaten it already but never mentioned anything like that.

jerk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 am 

BastardHead wrote:

I know a guy who's beaten it already but never mentioned anything like that.

Whoa, he must be one dedicated fan. And a fan with bad taste too, considering how ASS FF13 was. Thank God for my SNES and PS1 emulators. *goes back to playing FF6 for the fourth time, DIE IN HELL ATMA WEAPON*

~Guest 256486
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 am 

Yeah, I only play Final Fantasy I-IX and Tactics. I REALLY need to play V, VI, and VII again...

Currently finishing a recent replay of IX. Just earned Cinna's Hammer (for bringing all of the Stellazzio Coins to the collector lady in Treno)

And yes, Square Enix has lost it. The whole J-RPG thing is dead if you ask me.

satanic_neumann
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 am 

I wouldn't say that "going to be charging to see the ending". There is an ending, i personally liked it more than XIII but during the last minutes theres basically cliffhanger thrown into players face. Its not an ending cutted off from the finished game, i think the DLC is released in May, its not even finished yet. Though i have to admit, i'd rather see the absolute final ending in the actual game, not in DLC, that is kinda lame. It seems that the whole "to be con" thing has made people shit in their pants really bad in many gaming forums, though i dont understand how is it different from all the other games, for example, which where designed to be trilogies from the begin with (Mass Effect, you have to buy three games to know the last ending, isn't that kind of greedy? They could have made just one awesome game). Even that i dont like this DLC idea much, i still think that releasing the finale as DLC is much better choice than doing a whole another sequel. But if theres gonna be FFXIII-3, well...thats another story.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am 

It's supposed to be a trilogy from what I understand. While stupid since these games haven't been great, it's still better than leaving the intended ending for a DLC you'd have to pay for. Fuck that, I'd never buy from the company again if that happened.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 pm 

Wait what, XIII-2 is supposed to be a trilogy within a trilogy?

Fuck my ass sideways.

Back to Thief! The setting is so damn awesome, weird as hell. More neo-gothic medieval sci-fi or something. And Garret is pretty badass... an outcast thief stealing from thieves? I love how he seems to work alone, helps the awesome immersion even more within this weird as hell universe. I think I fell in love with it during the 4th mansion level when I was doing really good, the atmosphere is so amazing. The Bonehoard was cool too, although fairly annoying to navigate at times with the ladders, but it was awesome.

Glad there's two more games to go after this. Deadly Shadows doesn't look all that bad honestly, it sucks it uses one of the worst engines ever, but hopefully it's optimized better than Invisible War. If the levels are broken up into 20 parts that's going to suck.

GTog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 pm 

Final Fantasy X and X-2 are among my most favorite games ever. FF XIII however is among my most hated. It has only the combat system going for it. The plot is terrible, the non-combat gameplay is terrible, and the overall game design is terrible. I mean, it ends before it's done! You beat the final boss and... then continue to power up to earn the best weapons and items, and to beat the toughest battles? Why? Because you like to fuck around pointlessly after the game is actually over?

And they give you one of the most useless characters ever created (Hope) and force you to play him during part of the game because they know that there's know way you would ever choose to. There's nothing he can do that can't be done better and less annoyingly by someone else.

Maybe there should be a different thread for inexplicably highly rated games. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is another one.

Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 pm 

GTog wrote:
Final Fantasy X and X-2 are among my most favorite games ever.

Required viewing.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 pm 

Despite everything Spoony rags on (most of it legitimate complaints), I still love X. I dunno, I like that the ATB is finally gone and the combat is fully turn based, I like the challenge in the boss fights and obtaining the celestial weapons, I like that the payoff for those challenges is so immensely rewarding, and while I do like the story, I'll be the first to admit that it has a few holes you could drive a submarine through and the protagonist is whiny and woefully incompetent, but I like it anyway. I even like the sphere grid. There's a certain charm to that game that I really enjoy and it keeps me coming back, I can't really explain it.

X-2 on the other hand can stick its metaphorical head in a beehive.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm 

Same, X was the first FF I played the whole way through and I still think it's great. Could it use a ton of work to make it even better, yes, but I still love it. X-2 I even like in some aspects, but that whole grrl power stuff can go rot.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Bahamut7
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm 

The only redeeming value for FFX-2 was the battle system but even then it had the problems with missing the targets if an enemy is killed a split second before one of the other characters. Certainly nothing I'd play again for and I went through that twice. :( At least with FFX I can digest and play through once in a while, although I really don't want to do the Blitzball minigame ever again.

satanic_neumann
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am 

http://www.nextfrictionalgame.com/

Sequel for Amnesia? In China? This is really interesting to say at least.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 am 

X was the last great one in my opinion. I played XI for a long time and I was never fully captivated. As a kid/teenager you play these games and if you don't dream about them, they haven't lived up to the lofty standard set by VI - VII, Tactics, etc....imo

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm 

Twisted Metal looks worth buying.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 pm 

satanic_neumann wrote:

Did it direct you somewhere else? For me the map showed Boreray, in the far north of Scotland.

BlindTortureKill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm 

I hope that's legit, they'd be mad not to attach the Amnesia name to their next game, even if it has nothing to do with Dark Descent.

garthmargengi
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:59 pm 

Anyone here plays [url=ace-spades.com]ace of spades[/url]? It's -on their own words- a mix of minecraft and tf2. It's actually pretty interesting, the simple-ness of the game makes it quite complex when it comes to the amount of stuff you can do, I love playing it as a sniper, diggin my way thru mounds, hiding myself where the enemy can't see me and headshoting everything.

Anyway, I'm burrahobbit in there, usually play on JestServers, though by usually I mean more like one or two hours a week.
It's free to play by the way.

On a sidenote, totally agree with my fellow FF purists, the whole series went shit after IX in my opinion.
If I had to pick a favourite it would be Tactics or VI.

Dandelo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm 

The guy above me has the best username of all time.

MGS2 tanker bit is as awesome as I remembered, it's a pity you have to play as that girly looking fool so soon.

satanic_neumann
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
satanic_neumann wrote:

Did it direct you somewhere else? For me the map showed Boreray, in the far north of Scotland.

Yeah it seems to be Boreray now, earlier map showed China.

Apparently the website is owned by Frictional Games so this should be legit.
Here's a quote of informative post from Gamefaqs forums:

Quote:
Frictional, the makers of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the Penumbra series, released Amnesia almost a year and a half ago and about about a year ago announced that Amnesia was such a success for them they would be able to completely fund and release their next game by themselves. They are a game studio with a huge affinity for horror games (their own personal blog is even completely about what scares players and observing various games and the emotional states they put players through, which you can read here: http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/ ), and have teased that their next game is as their previous games, going to be a horror game. More so, they have said in an interview it would be Amnesia related, but said that it wouldn't focus solely on creating fear but hopefully, "evoke other, less primitive, emotions as well."

First of all, if you look at the blog at Frictional Games, you'll see as of a few days ago their looking to hire an environment artist ( http://frictionalgam...ist-wanted.html ) for a project that will take about 6 to 8 months to complete.

On-top of that, a new website has popped up at http://nextfrictionalgame.com/

It shows the Amnesia logo with the words, "Something is emerging". Clicking the image leads you to Google Maps, to China. The website is confirmed to be owned by Frictional. The image is blurred out and it's kind of hard to make it out, but if you span it backwards it looks like the face of something like a giant snake almost.

However, there's more. Besides the website definitely being owned by Frictional games, the 'domain' it belongs to points to the website http://thedarkswarm.com/

The only huge thing to note is that the counter at the bottom goes over time. Also the page source, the only moderately interesting thing right now is this:

"keywords" content="Horror, Game, First Person, Frictional Games, Game Physics, Newton Game Dynamics, Computer Game, Survival Horror, Horror Game, 3D Game, Scary Game, Scary Adventure, Adventure horror, Action adventure, Penumbra Collection, Penumbra, Amnesia, Amnesia The Dark Descent, Dark Descent"
meta name="description" content="Welcome to the Dark Swarm, Frictional Games media hub. Enjoy the scary game..."
<title>The Dark Swarm - Frictional Games</title>

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am 

Which Thief do you guys like most? Note I'm still running through Thief, so no crazy spoilers. Glancing over GoG reviews though it sounds like the first game is the weirder one of the two? Guess it'll be interesting to see what I think. I'm absolutely loving everything about it, except for ladders. I'm up to the Mage Towers so I think I'm a good chunk in. Constantine's Mansion was absolutely hilarious, this game has some of the best atmosphere ever. I'm starting to think I secretly do love the Dark Engine since Looking Glass did the craziest shit with it. It's funny how (engine wise) the Dark Engine vs Unreal is kind of like a repeat of Ultimate Underworld vs Doom.

Garret is JC in another dimension.

I think the game has made me jump while playing it more than any other game too, haha. It seriously must be the ambient music or something, as I'm rarely one to jump at anything... the first time was the weirdest thing ever though, I have no idea how it happened and won't forget it. A guard or something, somehow magically came up behind me and WHACK I just died. Think it was in the second or third level. It was so out of nowhere, I saw no guard behind me running through this room, heard nothing, no goofy voices or guard dialogue, just BAM, I died. I seriously thought for awhile maybe the game had a timer for missions or something, like I'd get assassinated if I didn't finish it fast enough, but yeah... so weird and so scary. Doubt that'll ever happen again.

Also walked over one of my own mines once and that was intense.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 am 

Xeogred wrote:
Which Thief do you guys like most? Note I'm still running through Thief, so no crazy spoilers. Glancing over GoG reviews though it sounds like the first game is the weirder one of the two? Guess it'll be interesting to see what I think. I'm absolutely loving everything about it, except for ladders. I'm up to the Mage Towers so I think I'm a good chunk in. Constantine's Mansion was absolutely hilarious, this game has some of the best atmosphere ever. I'm starting to think I secretly do love the Dark Engine since Looking Glass did the craziest shit with it. It's funny how (engine wise) the Dark Engine vs Unreal is kind of like a repeat of Ultimate Underworld vs Doom.

Hard to say which one is my favorite. Storywise, the first one definitely, but won't get into that as not to spoil. Let's just say that it featured less cliché twists and plot devices than the second one. There are some rather annoying levels on the first one though the second one has a really dumb way of doing things with the third and second to last missions so they've both got their flaws. While the second one has probably better level design in conventional terms and more player-friendly, personally I enjoyed wandering and exploring the Bonehoard and other places, finding new places and treasures here and there. Same with Constantine's Mansion. I also loved the little tidbits, sayings and religious texts that show up prior to mission briefings.

Deadly Shadows is good too, but the engine doesn't really work as well as Dark Engine for Thief's purposes. The level design is also heaps poorer and the story also is pretty damn predictable as well as sloppy and uninteresting. The first two games had me really intrigued with the story and the world, but Deadly Shadows it was all about the missions, not about anything else.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am 

That sucks to hear about Deadly Shadows, I'll still definitely check it out though. I hear some water level is insanely crazy? Now that someone is replying though, can you compare how the engine runs compared to Invisible War? If the environments are extremely tiny again and broken up that's definitely going to suck...especially considering (well just like Deus Ex vs IW), the levels in the original with the Dark Engine are crazy huge and seamless with no loading anywhere.

I'm playing Gold myself so I think there's a few extra missions or something, the Thieves Guild being one? I don't think I totally liked that mission, definitely took me quite awhile. That was a damn maze, but every other level I've really enjoyed and hasn't been too tedious. The city to the cathedral level was pretty maze-like, but just better in design or something. I love the outside city stages, the one trailing the guards for awhile was pretty cool too.

Bonehoard was amazing and really weird.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:04 am 

Xeogred wrote:
That sucks to hear about Deadly Shadows, I'll still definitely check it out though. I hear some water level is insanely crazy? Now that someone is replying though, can you compare how the engine runs compared to Invisible War? If the environments are extremely tiny again and broken up that's definitely going to suck...especially considering (well just like Deus Ex vs IW), the levels in the original with the Dark Engine are crazy huge and seamless with no loading anywhere.

I'm playing Gold myself so I think there's a few extra missions or something, the Thieves Guild being one? I don't think I totally liked that mission, definitely took me quite awhile. That was a damn maze, but every other level I've really enjoyed and hasn't been too tedious. The city to the cathedral level was pretty maze-like, but just better in design or something. I love the outside city stages, the one trailing the guards for awhile was pretty cool too.

Bonehoard was amazing and really weird.

Yeah, there was a water level I think though I'm not sure if it was something you had to go through? Probably was, but I can't remember. It wasn't really that difficult or crazy or anything though. I haven't played Invisible War so can't compare. But yeah, the environments aren't as big as sometimes in the first two Thiefs and the levels are separated into two different parts with some load time when moving from one to the other. The levels felt a lot smaller in Deadly Shadows though, even if they're separated into two parts. One level in DS that got a lot of good feedback from players was this abandoned asylum - Cradle something or something Cradle - and while it was atmospheric and perhaps the best level in the game, it was rather cliché again and might as well have been a level in Hitman, Half-Life or another FPS/3rd person shooter/sneaker with how the world of Thief was utilized, very much separate from everything else in the game. Really, nowhere near as creepy as Bonehoard or The Lost Cathedral.

Yeah, Thieves' Guild is an extra mission in Gold and I don't think it really compares to the original ones. It's good, but it's pretty obvious why it was dropped from the original. A lot of it just doesn't feel too natural. That's another thing that was really great in most of Thief's (1 and 2) level design: It always felt like real places. Like something you could imagine a crypt, a mansion, a monastery being like. Yeah, the sewers in the guild mission were a real maze and a bit difficult to navigate sometimes. Not too well thought through the designs there. Yeah, The Lost Cathedral is one of my favorites as well. Again a lot of exploring and wandering around. The thing is, I've played through the game numerous times and I'm still not sure where everything leads and how to get to the cathedral and how to the Serpentine Torc-mansion. Also, so damn atmospheric. Ramirez's mansion feels like the best designed regular mansion level of the first game. So many ways in and out, just don't know which one to take.

Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am 

Concerning the FF discussion, I think X is decent. I was really into it about 3 years ago, but it hasn't aged particularly well. Still, there are a few decent characters (okay, mostly Auron and Seymour) and a few cool storyline quirks. Not one of my favorites, but not awful, either. X-2, on the other hand, made me want to vomit as soon as I started playing it. Take the worst qualities in X and you basically have X-2. Why the fuck would I want to listen to J-Pop while I'm trying to play a goddamn RPG?

I actually used to enjoy XII quite a bit, but it hasn't aged well. Some of the ideas are very cool, and I enjoy the combat style and to an extent, the story, but the characters...gah. There's not one redeemable character in the whole game.

Xeogred
Thunderbolt from Hell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 am 

Ramirez's mansion was probably the first level when I completely decided "I'm absolutely loving this game", that one was awesome. All the "mansion" levels seem to be amazing, haha.

I guess I'm with you on some of the levels like The Lost Cathedral. Even if you spend most of the level just wandering around, the atmosphere and art direction is so weird and out there it really pulls me in and everything feels intense, I didn't feel safe there at all. I love how the level design is so huge too and sometimes reminds me of Jedi Knight, which is always awesome and not a comparison I can make that often. Guess it's not surprising since they come from the same year I believe. Bonehoard was hilarious because the horn sound was kind of soothing in an odd way, so once you stole it and had to get out, it was creepier than before. I really liked the temple areas of that level, reminded me a lot of Unreal or something.

Gonna try and finish up the Mage Towers tonight, think it might be another one of my favorite levels. It's been one of the easiest though somehow, guess since it seems to have a lot more dark/hidden spots, but yeah it's really cool with great atmosphere. Those four statues that spoke to Garret sounded just like The Many from System Shock 2, haha. Creepy and awesome as hell...

Well that really sucks to hear about Deadly Shadows, as it's the big openness that I love about the levels in the first game. But oh well, it still sounds decent at least, I don't expect it to match up to the first two lol.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 am 

Nahsil wrote:
Gonna give that Kingdoms of Amalur game a go. I've been told it's solid at what it does (action RPG with lots of loot), even though it's generic and stuff.

...and your thoughts are...?
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 pm 

Haven't played much, only level 2. Action is fairly satisfying, nothing fancy, basically 3D Diablo in that regard. More scripted than Diablo though. Writing is of course generic, diluted Tolkien stuff. It doesn't have me running to play it, but to be fair not many games have in a while.
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:44 pm 

On another forum, a guy said the game is so easy that even on Hard mode, he hasn't died one and hasn't even come close to dying. :lol:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

autonomous_deity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 pm 

Anybody still play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction?

I just started back after a few years of not playing. Amazing game.

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm 

satanic_neumann wrote:
(Mass Effect, you have to buy three games to know the last ending, isn't that kind of greedy? They could have made just one awesome game).

The choices made in one game carry on into the next. Why have one awesome game when you can add three awesome ones?

On that note, I am loving the multiplayer demo of ME3.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397 ... 940  Next