Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:06 am 

Kruel wrote:
Thorgrim_Honkronte wrote:
Kruel wrote:
Thorgrim_Honkronte wrote:
Ideally the discussion of this thread should remain specifically on the topic of the Mayan (and I suppose "the Bible code" too) prediction of end of the world.

I disagree. Ideally, we may turn this into something more worthwhile than a discussion about predictions without any evidence that bears no more meaning than my prediction that Deicide's next album is going to suck.

Nevermind that it is stated in the code of conduct to stay on topic... :P

Well, yeah, actually the ideal situation would be the thread getting locked.

Stop posting in it if you hate it so damn much. That's like Hillary Clinton bitching about Manhunt 2. If you don't like the damn game, don't play it bitch.

Kurtemba
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:09 am 

MikeyC wrote:
Kurtemba wrote:
MikeyC wrote:
Why this exact date? So on December 20, 2012, everything will be normal as it is, then the next day, everything will be destroyed? I highly doubt that. If the world is going to be destroyed on that exact date, then it must be a process of several things leading up to that date.

Besides, someone said that the world won't be renewed this time. What happened the last times?

It's a red Indian prophecy. The world has been renewed 9 times and this one will be the last. I remember watching that on the History Channel.

Hmm, okay. What happened the last 9 times it was renewed? :)

I can't exactly remember. I believe some one posted that documentary in youtube. I'll post it here when i find it.

Edit:found it

The video is 30 minutes long each.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTE6lXI-m0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUzFYwZlXA

The video was ripped from history Channel. So hard for me to type in capital letters due to my dylexsia. i'm trying hard here..

The_Count
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:23 am 

Hopefully by 2012 the forum will have enough money pooled together to buy one of those missile silos that someone posted on here a few months ago.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2