Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
j_bentley12885
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:48 pm 

pyratebastard wrote:
Now I've got six packs in my freezer at home waiting for me to go on another fun binge. Ah, life in your mid-30s.

I have no idea how people can manage that. Just smoke for a period and stop and then pick it up again whenever. I was minimum 2 packs worth(I mostly rolled my own) a day when I smoked. That is quite the talent.

pyratebastard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:01 pm 

j_bentley12885 wrote:
pyratebastard wrote:
Now I've got six packs in my freezer at home waiting for me to go on another fun binge. Ah, life in your mid-30s.

I have no idea how people can manage that. Just smoke for a period and stop and then pick it up again whenever. I was minimum 2 packs worth(I mostly rolled my own) a day when I smoked. That is quite the talent.

I can't take credit for any talent involved. I'm just lucky.

I smoked one of those packs on Saturday while checking out some bars I hadn't been to yet. Had fun; hated the hangover on Sunday and Monday, lol. I'm sure I'll have another one next month once I forget how much recovering sucks.

Purveyor of absolute bastardry.

Only_Perception wrote:
I guess most people here are just standard copy pastes more concerned with defending the honor of celebrities than thinking about music.

DoomedShinobi
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:06 pm 

I've switched between a few brands, trying to cut down a bit. Ended up mostly with lighter ones, just feels better for me. It's about those moments to chill, not just the brand.

A lot of people I know are trying to find less intense ways to handle their nicotine cravings without sticking to traditional smokes. Been hearing about nicotine pouches as an option. For those curious, you can buy zyn online for a smoke-free nicotine fix.

Adam Smith and Baphomet
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:41 pm 

Used to be in the same boat with a pack-a-day habit, but eventually made the shift to vaping in search of something a bit less harsh. It was a bit of a game-changer for me, personally speaking. Now, it's mostly just the occasional vape for me, trying to keep it minimal.

CaligariH
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:34 pm 

I actually made the switch to vaping a while back, trying to cut down on the smokes. Found it pretty handy, especially with the flavors and less of the smoke smell hanging around. Currently, I'm on a mint kick with my Relx vape; it's crisp and doesn't leave an aftertaste. Hey, and I'll check out your band's channel—always on the lookout for new tunes while I unwind with my vape.

Last edited by CaligariH on Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disembodied
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:24 am 

CaligariH wrote:
I actually made the switch to vaping a while back, trying to cut down on the smokes. Found it pretty handy, especially with the flavors and less of the smoke smell hanging around.

Yes, now you smell like apple-cherry bubblegum :-D

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3