Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 am 

I'm not really a philosopher so I don't really know any of this for sure, but if you absolutely had to pigeonhole me into one of those schools of thought, I'd say I'm probably closest to the Camus style Absurdist. There could be a universal "meaning" to existence but the universe is so unfathomably huge that the chances of anybody discovering such a thing are beyond statistically impossible, so it's best to not even think about it. So what if there isn't a specific finish line that humans are supposed to try to reach? Just live life the way that makes you happy. Live with integrity, just accept the fact that the world is stupid and mean but don't pout about it and don't look for ways to avoid or deny it. Find a reason(s) to be happy as best you can and use that as your own personal meaning and understand that everybody is going to have a different one. It's not some "key to happiness" thing since I've also struggled with actual diagnosed depression and shit so I know you can't just snap your fingers and not have worries anymore, but if you're the type that feels the need to structure everything with nice labels, that's the version that makes the most sense to me.

Granted that could be absolutely nothing like what Camus wrote about but we live in the age where all knowledge comes in the forms of wiki skims so that's the best I've got for right now. Maybe I'll just start my own school, "BHism". Just filter everything through sophomoric fart jokes.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 am 

BastardHead wrote:
Just filter everything through sophomoric fart jokes.

More like the poopermensch and the peego amirite

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am 

Gnu is the only one who is truly living.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

~Guest 373247
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:53 pm 

I'm a nihilist, but the realization that there is no inherent meaning in life ironically gives me a sense of meaning. Nihilism keeps me from taking life too seriously and I feel like it's healthy (and rather common) in small doses. It's liberating to acknowledge that there is no real "wrong" way to live life, so long as you're not harming others... maybe I'm more of an incidental Buddhist than a nihilist.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 pm 

If life has no meaning, why bother with being a nihilist?

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:47 pm 

Opus wrote:
If life has no meaning, why bother with being a nihilist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDTTNtcdlOg

:lol:

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
I'm not really a philosopher so I don't really know any of this for sure, but if you absolutely had to pigeonhole me into one of those schools of thought, I'd say I'm probably closest to the Camus style Absurdist. There could be a universal "meaning" to existence but the universe is so unfathomably huge that the chances of anybody discovering such a thing are beyond statistically impossible, so it's best to not even think about it. So what if there isn't a specific finish line that humans are supposed to try to reach? Just live life the way that makes you happy. Live with integrity, just accept the fact that the world is stupid and mean but don't pout about it and don't look for ways to avoid or deny it. Find a reason(s) to be happy as best you can and use that as your own personal meaning and understand that everybody is going to have a different one. It's not some "key to happiness" thing since I've also struggled with actual diagnosed depression and shit so I know you can't just snap your fingers and not have worries anymore, but if you're the type that feels the need to structure everything with nice labels, that's the version that makes the most sense to me.

Granted that could be absolutely nothing like what Camus wrote about but we live in the age where all knowledge comes in the forms of wiki skims so that's the best I've got for right now. Maybe I'll just start my own school, "BHism". Just filter everything through sophomoric fart jokes.

I'd recommend the Myth of Sysiphus. How could a book that starts with "there is only one truly serious philosophical problem and that is the problem of suicide" not be good? I'm still a philosophy noob and might be misreading it, but from what I understand that with the absurdity of life you can either kill yourself or make a leap of faith in a god that is empirically unlikely to exist. The book is largely about exploring a third option: finding meaning in an inherently meaningless life. Also, choosing Sisyphus as a metaphor for the human condition. I think it's pretty interesting he asks the question "what does Sisyphus think about when he's walking down the hill?"

If anyone's familiar with Camus, I have a question for you. From what I can tell Camus did not consider himself an existentialist, but what he's saying sounds exactly what I thought existentialism was. It even seems like he's comparing existentialist philosophers to making the same leap of faith people do with God to counteract the meaningless/absurdity of life, but I don't really see how his own solution to the absurd is particularly removed from existentialism. What gives?

~Guest 118084
With a 120kbps bitrate!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 pm 

AboveTheThrone wrote:
I'm a nihilist, but the realization that there is no inherent meaning in life ironically gives me a sense of meaning. Nihilism keeps me from taking life too seriously and I feel like it's healthy (and rather common) in small doses. It's liberating to acknowledge that there is no real "wrong" way to live life, so long as you're not harming others... maybe I'm more of an incidental Buddhist than a nihilist.

You know I question nihilism due to the fact that you don't consider your existence to be real. I mean you're basically going through life denying everything. The grand question is, If I'm a nihilist, do I truly and really exist? A nihilist can't exist as human because they don't believe in anything! That's what I'm trying to say. You're questioning your whole existence as human. How do you exist if you question your existence or even humanity? Does the word "nihilist" exist?

Last edited by ~Guest 118084 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Guest 58624
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:57 pm 

dystopia4 wrote:
If anyone's familiar with Camus, I have a question for you. From what I can tell Camus did not consider himself an existentialist, but what he's saying sounds exactly what I thought existentialism was. It even seems like he's comparing existentialist philosophers to making the same leap of faith people do with God to counteract the meaningless/absurdity of life, but I don't really see how his own solution to the absurd is particularly removed from existentialism. What gives?

I don't have anything of my own to offer here, but see if these help:

Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: "Camus, Albert" - Existentialism
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: "Albert Camus" - Criticism of Existentialists

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm 

AboveTheThrone wrote:

Yeah, this is pretty much exactly the way I interpret nihilism. I find the lack of any sort of higher purpose rather liberating; life has no inherent meaning, so let's stop fucking crying about it and find our own.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 am 

BastardHead wrote:
PROBLEM: Life has no meaning, how do we live with that realization?

Existentialist: Search for meaning! Through God or yourself, the mere search can become meaning!

Absurdist: Yeah that's great! Just keep God out of it though, you've gotta own this shit and make life your own, be damned if it matches anybody else's definition!

Nihilist: But Mooooooom! Why do I have to take a bath if I'm just going to get dirty again tomorrow??

Why does the absurdist have the more rational view?

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:18 am 

Because he's gone bananas... he's gone absolutely bananas.

Scorntyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:46 am 

Having an otherwise largely useless philosophy degree, I can maybe comment a little on this. You really should start with Sartre's "Existentialism as an humanism". The clue is in the name as they say, with the maxim "existence precedes essence". That is that as a school of thought it rejects trancendalist ideas about a deeper meaning or purpose which precedes the immediate facts of "being in the world".

"My intentions were not to fascinate the world with my personality."

~Guest 58624
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:35 am 

megalowho wrote:
dystopia4 wrote:

I don't have anything of my own to offer here, but see if these help:

Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: "Camus, Albert" - Existentialism
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: "Albert Camus" - Criticism of Existentialists

To add just a little to this:

Philosophers sometimes resist the labels that people apply to them. Marx remarked somewhere that he was not a Marxist; Kierkegaard said (I'm quoting from the movie Wayne's World, because I don't know the original source), "If you label me, you negate me." And I think one or two of Camus's contemporaries (Heidegger? maybe Sartre himself?) also had issues with being called an "existentialist"; I'm foggy on this as well.

Also, I can't think of too many -isms that have a perfectly settled and simple meaning. Often they're just convenient, expeditious labels whose purpose is to make our thoughts and sentences less unwieldy, and they're used and understood somewhat differently by different people.

For example... (spoilered so as not to clutter the thread with my philosophy notes):

Spoiler: show
In introductory texts and beyond, but short of the really nitpicky scholarly stuff, there's a neat and tidy dichotomy between "rationalism" and "empiricism" in early modern philosophy, and you even get the impression that there are exactly three (!) major figures representing each position: Descartes, Spinoza, and Leibniz; Locke, Berkeley, and Hume. "Rationalism" might be defined as the belief in knowledge independent of experience, and "empiricism" the belief that knowledge depends on experience.

But the full story on these is much less straightforward.

First, the definitions need more details and qualifications. For example, knowledge can be experience-independent by being innate (roughly, "inborn") or by being the product of deductive (roughly, "armchair") reasoning from prior knowledge; and, because knowledge itself has a complex structure, knowledge can be experience-independent in some ways rather than others - so, a whole articulate proposition might be known innately ("Nothing can be in many places at once"), or we might merely be innately equipped with the "vocabulary" involved in that proposition ("no," "thing," "many," "place," "at once"), without necessarily realizing how the terms relate to one another to form that proposition.

And second, with these elaborations in mind, both the "rationalist" and the "empiricist" labels can be applied in some cases to a single figure. Locke, traditionally considered the father of early modern empiricism, claims that we know of "something" - a mind-independent material substance - that underlies all our sensory experience; but this claim is at odds with the above definition of empiricism. To avoid the inconsistency, we can redescribe Locke as someone who "emphasizes" (or, more weakly, "acknowledges") the role that experience "frequently" (but not always) plays in knowledge - but then, there's nothing to prevent a rationalist from doing the same; Descartes was interested in biology, for example, which is hardly an armchair endeavor. Also, later empiricists like A.J. Ayer admit that there is knowledge attained through deductive reasoning, which would sound like rationalism if not for the disclaimer that this knowledge is actually tautological and uninformative, as in "All bachelors are unmarried."

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm 

I love how October Tide's album Rain Without End opens with the song 12 Days of Rain. Mixed messages :lol:, killer song from a killer album tho.

DecemberSoul
Mirties Metafora

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:29 pm 

PvtNinjer wrote:
I love how October Tide's album Rain Without End opens with the song 12 Days of Rain. Mixed messages :lol:, killer song from a killer album tho.

Oh, I never even noticed this - odd indeed. Reminds me of Pyrexia's debut, where one track is called "God", followed by "Demigod".

~Guest 373247
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:04 pm 

Actor John Dunsworth, a.k.a. "Jim Lahey" from Trailer Park Boys, apparently died today. He was pretty much the nicest dude ever and the show won't be the same without him.

Fuck.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:18 am 

Aw damn. :(

Stuff for sale on Discogs

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 am 

PvtNinjer wrote:

I noticed it right away but never found it odd or anything.

Sabbat's The Dwelling features one track called...''The Dwelling - The Melody of Death Mask''. Now that I don't understand. Why not just call it ''The Dwelling'' as well and leave it like that? D:

Unity
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:45 am 

Bad news if you're into Martial Industrial: the guy in Waffenruhe commited suicide last month.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:04 am 

AboveTheThrone wrote:
Actor John Dunsworth, a.k.a. "Jim Lahey" from Trailer Park Boys, apparently died today. He was pretty much the nicest dude ever and the show won't be the same without him.

Fuck.

Very said to hear that. He was an amazing person offstage, very laid-back and thoughtful. I'd highly recommend checking out some of his youtube videos.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:33 pm 

AboveTheThrone wrote:

Fuck.

This was awful news to hear last night. I've been having a really tough week and this is just icing on the cake. :(

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:58 pm 

Did a biometric screening at work today and my nurse was not only cute, but was asking me about the pins in my hat. I wear a black "military style" cap with pins of several bands in it. OverKill and Carcass on the sides, Paradise Lost on the front. These were not easy to locate. They're silvery metal pins, which I had to dig up on some random metal store online.

This biometric deal gets money added to my company HSA, which I can (and need to) use to pay some of my medical bills from my issues over the summer. I have apparently dropped my weight to my pre-Army days--I wasn't even monitoring it all that closely lately. Essentially, I haven't been down to this weight since I was 26. I'm currently thirtysomethingmumble years old. Which is pretty amazing. All my shit is in a healthy range or better, BMI, cholesterol, blood pressure, waistline, etc. I am apparently a healthy person.

The small victories, man.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 am 

Fuck comcast. I paid two months i was behind (of which it was on for most of that), now they wouldnt turn my internet back on until i pay this month too. Paid nearly 400 with fees and here i am at 5am using the wifi at walmart. My family has had this account with them since the late 90s too....

Im still hovering about but its hard to use this phone.

~Guest 58624
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 am 

Resident_Hazard wrote:
I have apparently dropped my weight to my pre-Army days--I wasn't even monitoring it all that closely lately. Essentially, I haven't been down to this weight since I was 26. I'm currently thirtysomethingmumble years old. Which is pretty amazing. All my shit is in a healthy range or better, BMI, cholesterol, blood pressure, waistline, etc. I am apparently a healthy person.

Small victory? That's actually quite great. If you can go to the doctor and have them read your numbers and say, "Nice work!" - as opposed to you saying to them, "Yeah, sorry, I guess I'm a lazy, irresponsible sack of shit, lol" - then that's huge. I want to get back to the point where I can be kind of excited about those checkups, but sadly I've been tending in the opposite direction for the past couple years.

I'm resolving to slim back down and maybe tone up somewhat - when I see the gym-rats getting all worked up over the latter, I think to myself (of course out of envy), "Eh, that's an awful lot of trouble merely to look a little more fuckable in pursuit of the blort." And most of the exercise programs I have available to me - basically a couple old hamster wheels I thought I'd try - I pretty much hate, except for walking, which circumstances don't permit as often as I'd like.

But thankfully, when I consulted Google, I was told that dieting is much more important for weight loss than exercise. And that I can probably manage - as long as the food isn't in the same room as me, staring me in the face. If it's just a matter of saying no to the drive-thru, the candy bars in the checkout lanes, etc., then I should be good. I'm already on a meatless diet; mainly I want to cut way back on dairy as well as things like pasta and bread. Unfortunately there will be a couple difficult dinners each week, like pizza night with the family.

On that note, I really managed to fuck up my first (likely only) attempt at a cauliflower pizza crust, earlier this week. Totally not worth the work. Look at the traces of mush on my plate. Pizza's not supposed to be mushy! -

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am 

Diamhea wrote:
Fuck comcast. I paid two months i was behind (of which it was on for most of that), now they wouldnt turn my internet back on until i pay this month too. Paid nearly 400 with fees and here i am at 5am using the wifi at walmart. My family has had this account with them since the late 90s too....

Im still hovering about but its hard to use this phone.

Take your time, dude. No need to stress about MA. Absolutely sucks how Comcast is treating your family.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 am 

megalowho wrote:
Pizza's not supposed to be mushy!

Pizza's not supposed to be made out of cauliflower! Iconoclast!

Resident_Hazard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 am 

megalowho wrote:
Resident_Hazard wrote:
I have apparently dropped my weight to my pre-Army days--I wasn't even monitoring it all that closely lately. Essentially, I haven't been down to this weight since I was 26. I'm currently thirtysomethingmumble years old. Which is pretty amazing. All my shit is in a healthy range or better, BMI, cholesterol, blood pressure, waistline, etc. I am apparently a healthy person.

Small victory? That's actually quite great. If you can go to the doctor and have them read your numbers and say, "Nice work!" - as opposed to you saying to them, "Yeah, sorry, I guess I'm a lazy, irresponsible sack of shit, lol" - then that's huge. I want to get back to the point where I can be kind of excited about those checkups, but sadly I've been tending in the opposite direction for the past couple years.

I'm resolving to slim back down and maybe tone up somewhat - when I see the gym-rats getting all worked up over the latter, I think to myself (of course out of envy), "Eh, that's an awful lot of trouble merely to look a little more fuckable in pursuit of the blort." And most of the exercise programs I have available to me - basically a couple old hamster wheels I thought I'd try - I pretty much hate, except for walking, which circumstances don't permit as often as I'd like.

But thankfully, when I consulted Google, I was told that dieting is much more important for weight loss than exercise. And that I can probably manage - as long as the food isn't in the same room as me, staring me in the face. If it's just a matter of saying no to the drive-thru, the candy bars in the checkout lanes, etc., then I should be good. I'm already on a meatless diet; mainly I want to cut way back on dairy as well as things like pasta and bread. Unfortunately there will be a couple difficult dinners each week, like pizza night with the family.

On that note, I really managed to fuck up my first (likely only) attempt at a cauliflower pizza crust, earlier this week. Totally not worth the work. Look at the traces of mush on my plate. Pizza's not supposed to be mushy! -

What you did to that pizza is a crime against nature.

I've been generally counting calories for the past few years. I use MyFitnessPal to count calories and the built-in software of my Samsung Galaxy Active phone to track exercise, which I don't do nearly enough. But I try; tennis with my son, bicycling, jogging, walking, kayaking, etc.

I try to eat healthier, but have never had the taste for vegetables. Ironically, a bunch of my healthier eating may have added to my kidney stone over the summer, as the chicken I was using in my salads was extremely high in sodium (frozen, diced chicken). Now I monitor that as well. But my Fridays still tend to feature pizza delivery. Humorously, a scientist did a test of an all junk food diet just to prove a point that limiting calories is the most important point in weight loss.

Like you, I found the same stuff in my research that limiting calories is more important. In my opinion, one of the ways people make mistakes on this is to exercise and then "make up" the calories by going overboard. As illustrated in this science chart:

Still, though, I was pretty happy that things have been working out in my routines.

~Guest 58624
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:58 am 

Hahaha, good stuff. :)

I'll also put a plug in for preventative medicine - i.e., going to the doctor just to make sure you're doing okay, even if you don't actually feel like shit. (At its best, you get to go home with a "Good job, buddy!") My mom taught me to be a Catholic and a Republican, and it took some time to outgrow those, but I do give her credit for teaching me to have an annual physical.

~Guest 373247
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 pm 

So, last night was the first shift at my new job where I worked the line by myself. I surprisingly got the orders out before too long, although Tuesday nights are rather slow at my restaurant, so it's not that big of an accomplishment. I now understand why cooks tend to smoke a lot, haha.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 pm 

^Nice! What kind of restaurant? I worked in food service for a while (conference center/summer camp dining hall) and had a total blast. I think it should be mandatory that everyone work in food service for at least a little while. Going out to restaurants, it's always obvious who has never worked in any service-oriented business tbecause they treat the servers so poorly.

~Guest 373247
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm 

It's an Amish/Dutch restaurant that serves mostly Americanized food. The most popular item since I've started working there is probably the roast beef dinner, though luckily for me, most customers eat from the buffet so I don't have to do anything for those people :lol:

And that's true about asshole customers treating food service members like crap. I've always made it a point to be courteous to the people who fix my food.

TheWaltzer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 am 

Okay, fuck this, I need to blow off some steam now. Spoilered because who cares.

1. Work blows.
I do email marketing and I constantly get screwed by the ignorance/attitude of people I need to rely on.

example one: We create a contest for a big trade show happening mid-October - the contest ends on Oct 1st. To promote it, I create a sign-up thingie that should be deployed on the website in MID-AUGUST and send the script to the developers so that we can start promoting early-to-mid September. After me asking about the status a few times (and getting the reply that "It's being developed right now"), they finally make it go live two days after the contest ends. And it was not tested, so there is a bug. Funnily enough, we have three teams of developers and a team of testers in-house.

example two: I create a tablet sign-up form for the newsletter to be used at said trade show. Last time, we got a few hundred new sign-ups. This time, a colleague who coordinated the staff on-site told me that "it was too busy and hectic, so nobody handed out the tablet to the customers." So here I am with nothing, although I did MY part.

2. My stand-up stuff
I became a member of the biggest comedy club in the country recently, and just in time, because the club now has a show on TV. There was a shooting this week - live audience and everything. I was getting ready backstage when I hear the host calling me on stage. He messed up the running order, and I made the mistake of not stopping the shooting. So I went on stage and did my thing (it was not ideal because I was a bit startled). And now, he complained in a FB post that I did a joke that is "too edgy for TV", saying that "I know you want to look tough on stage, but think whether it's suitable". He has full control over what is cut out of the footage and what is not, by the way.

It is SO FRUSTRATING to see other people doing jokes they stole from the Internet (and admit it) or people who actually have other people write their jokes (and admit it) get a free pass, but I do a joke that uses "Armenian genocide" as a somewhat surreal punchline and suddenly I get shit. Fuck that - I am not compromising anything.
"Of Terror and the Supernatural by Temple of Void is miles ahead of It's midnight in Neverland and I can't get my dick out of this unicorn; Volume 8 by Nightwish in both the amount of heaviness and lack of keyboards."

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 am 

TheWaltzer, keep doing your comedy the way you want to do it. Don't compromise. :)

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm 

Maybe the host is a hardcore Turkish nationalist and he doesn't appreciate you perpetuating the geno-lie.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 pm 

It's always fun showing up to a metal concert and seeing folks wearing shirts of obscure bands you also like. Last night at Warning's concert, there was a guy wearing an Aletheian shirt. They haven't been active in over a decade and were never particularly well known, though they put out some good tunes.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 pm 

Morrigan wrote:

rexxz wrote:
Man, so this little exchange with the creator of the Castlevania show on Netflix just happened. Doesn't mean anything yet, but who knows.

Mannnn I hope that works somehow. Good luck!

Thank you, so do I! That Netflix series is extremely cool and I can't wait for the second season.

LordStenhammar
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:15 am 

Has Count Orlok stopped making records? Only one release this year on the archives. Or has he gone totally underground? Or has he REALIZED something? Yes, this is interesting...

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:37 am 

Kerrick wrote:
It's always fun showing up to a metal concert and seeing folks wearing shirts of obscure bands you also like. Last night at Warning's concert, there was a guy wearing an Aletheian shirt. They haven't been active in over a decade and were never particularly well known, though they put out some good tunes.

Damn :lol: :lol: i like them too, didn't even know they ever had shirts.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:09 am 

LordStenhammar wrote:
Has Count Orlok stopped making records? Only one release this year on the archives. Or has he gone totally underground? Or has he REALIZED something? Yes, this is interesting...

Hopefully he realized it's time to put some more effort into his work because he's been losing steam. Maybe get someone to help him write or maybe consider switching styles again.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 332  Next