Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
hippiedrow
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 1798
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:07 pm 
 

I also stopped using it with the update. With all of the broken features and the inconsistent success of scrobbling, it was no longer serving its purpose. They have consistently messed with the layout and functionality of the site, to the detriment of the users. It is a shame, as I enjoyed the statistics that I accumulated from 2008 to mid-2015. It was very interesting to see how my taste changed and the recommendations were usually pretty good. I don't regret uninstalling it though. That update was the final nail in the coffin.

Top
 Profile  
Zelkiiro
Pounding the world with a fish of steel

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Posts: 6109
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:17 pm 
 

I just kinda stopped listening to music while at home, so scrobbling wasn't happening anymore. Now I do all my listening at work. :V
_________________
I write anime reviews. They're good for your health!
My Most Recent Review: Steins;Gate 0!
Coming Up Next:
Land of the Lustrous
After That: Dead Leaves and Scrapped Princess

Top
 Profile  
stefan86
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:52 am
Posts: 1055
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:51 am 
 

I'm still using it, recently passed 200000 plays. I don't dislike the new layout, just wish they would've gotten all the functions in order before putting it live. Still no working music manager for bands. Oh, and feel free to add me or chat me up on there.
_________________
Free death/doom metal -> https://soliloquium.bandcamp.com/
Free death metal -> https://desolatorsweden.bandcamp.com/

Add me on last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/stefan86

Top
 Profile  
inhumanist
Metal freak

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 5635
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:11 am 
 

Took me some time to find out that personal event recommendations were still there, only finding the link was completely unintuitive. Anyway, that's really the only reason to use last.fm anymore, simply because no other site has a comparable feature.
_________________
Under_Starmere wrote:
iHumanism: Philosophy phoned in.
Metantoine wrote:
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Top
 Profile  
tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:05 am
Posts: 4752
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:19 pm 
 

still use the rec function because its a good way to find new non metal.

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 889
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:33 pm 
 

I miss the 6 page recommendation section. I found so much good shit out of there, now it's like half a page worth and it's not even that good. Also even though they added album art thumbnails to your scrobbles on your profile it's amazingly inconsistent. While I had on Aborted's Engineering the Dead I saw art pop up for the original, the 2008 rerelease, and even a random compilation (because apparently that song links there instead of the album it comes from). That and the oh so nice 200 character limit for bios which disables pics (I miss that logo generator I used) that linebreaks don't work on either.


What a mess. Give me back the old site please
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 226319
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6571
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:02 pm 
 

They've re-made the site a few times and each time they've made it less convenient, more confusing, and less functional. You'd think they were intentionally trying to sabotage it.

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 am 
 

A lot of people I know haven't logged in to Last.FM for like 4-5 years now. The website was pretty big in 2008-2011.

Since it scrobbles what I listen to on Spotify, naturally I keep checking it out. I like seeing how my music taste has evolved throughout the years and look back at phases I went through in the past. Like that week where pretty much everything I've listened to was J-pop or that month where most of what I've listened to was Jazz.

I know a guy who resetted his profile not very long ago, even though he had over a thousand artists scrobbled on it and thousands of tracks scrobbled already. Seems like a waste but he says his charts were feeling off and that his musical taste changed up a bit recently, so figures.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
droneriot
cisgender

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:17 pm
Posts: 8596
Location: Spahn Ranch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:49 pm 
 

Festivus wrote:
I know a guy who resetted his profile not very long ago, even though he had over a thousand artists scrobbled on it and thousands of tracks scrobbled already. Seems like a waste but he says his charts were feeling off and that his musical taste changed up a bit recently, so figures.

Psssh. That's the fun. My tastes changed drastically a few times in the last few years and now I watch the bands I like these days slowly replace the bands I used to like. It's like a bizarre, nerdy game.
_________________
https://entkunstete.blogspot.com/ - Logos & art

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:53 pm 
 

droneriot wrote:
Festivus wrote:
I know a guy who resetted his profile not very long ago, even though he had over a thousand artists scrobbled on it and thousands of tracks scrobbled already. Seems like a waste but he says his charts were feeling off and that his musical taste changed up a bit recently, so figures.

Psssh. That's the fun. My tastes changed drastically a few times in the last few years and now I watch the bands I like these days slowly replace the bands I used to like. It's like a bizarre, nerdy game.

Well, I'm not a fan of deleting history. Even if it's stuff I no longer like or am even embarrassed to admit that I once liked it, it's part of my musical history for better or for worse!
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
Liontime
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 am
Posts: 30
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:12 pm 
 

I used last.fm for a pretty long time but then one day the scrobbler just stopped recognizing plays from my iPod and I had to give up on it. I kind of feel like it was a little toxic to the way I listened to music as it made me feel like I needed to listen to certain artists only to boost their number of scrobbles haha

Top
 Profile  
OneRodeToAsaBay
Blue Örtab Cult

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 2198
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:28 pm 
 

Yeah, they utterly fucked up their roll-out of the redesign--perhaps moreso than their other redesigns because half their features were broken and it looks like their beta didn't actually catch all or even most of the bugs. Mostly I'm annoyed that they did away with the old mobile page because that was actually surprisingly useful to me whilst out and about. Whatever, I don't visit it often anyway and the scrobbling seems to work fine for me for the most part.

I use plugins on foobar/Spotify and Mobbler on my phone with very few problems so maybe it's the 'official' client that's fucking up for you guys?

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 226319
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6571
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 pm 
 

Remember when it didn't take five minutes to load a page, and when it loaded it wasn't broken?

Top
 Profile  
droneriot
cisgender

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:17 pm
Posts: 8596
Location: Spahn Ranch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 pm 
 

One way last.fm definitely affects my listening habits is that I don't listen to Into the Abyss as often as I should. Guess I should man up and not let that influence me, since it's an amazing album.
_________________
https://entkunstete.blogspot.com/ - Logos & art

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:51 pm 
 

I guess one new feature is that you can recover deleted accounts now. I've lost track how many times I've torched mine. I guess once I get my scrobbles to a certain point, I get bored with it and want to start over. *shrug* Also, scrobbling and all the meta-activities involved is rather tedious (probably one of the main reasons I get sick of it and delete my account).

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 11122
Location: Tyrn Gorthad
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 pm 
 

How is scrobbling tedious? You literally don't have to do anything.
_________________
Nolan_B wrote:
I've been punched in the face maybe 3 times in the past 6 months


GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:48 pm 
 

The meta stuff. Essentially "forcing" yourself to play stuff for whatever reason - boosting a band's play-count, maintaining a #/day count, etc. Tagging (esp. a problem with what I listen to), typos (sometimes on the site and getting erroneously auto-corrected), multiple bands under the same name, etc. Last.fm also misses the first scrobble when you turn the computer on (at least it doesn't autostart for me). There's also errors like double-scrobbling (or stuff not scrobbling period). Mind you, I haven't noticed that lately, so maybe the site is improving in some areas.

It still is a useful tool to make sure I've played new albums a certain number of times before filing them away (foobar's plugin isn't very good).

Top
 Profile  
iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 11122
Location: Tyrn Gorthad
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:52 pm 
 

Most of that sounds like problems with you, not with last.fm!
_________________
Nolan_B wrote:
I've been punched in the face maybe 3 times in the past 6 months


GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Top
 Profile  
stefan86
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:52 am
Posts: 1055
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:25 am 
 

iamntbatman wrote:
Most of that sounds like problems with you, not with last.fm!


Indeed, if you don't like statistics, data and meta shit it's the wrooooooong website :D
_________________
Free death/doom metal -> https://soliloquium.bandcamp.com/
Free death metal -> https://desolatorsweden.bandcamp.com/

Add me on last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/stefan86

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 am 
 

That's the problem - I like that sort of thing too much.

It doesn't seem to be terribly problematic nowadays though, thankfully.

Top
 Profile  
Erotetic
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 1366
Location: New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 am 
 

I used to use the similar artist lists, but haven't done that in ages
_________________
В Ожидании Смерти

Top
 Profile  
stefan86
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:52 am
Posts: 1055
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 am 
 

Perdition666 wrote:
That's the problem - I like that sort of thing too much.

It doesn't seem to be terribly problematic nowadays though, thankfully.


My autism thrives on it, hopefully on the healthy side of things :)
_________________
Free death/doom metal -> https://soliloquium.bandcamp.com/
Free death metal -> https://desolatorsweden.bandcamp.com/

Add me on last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/stefan86

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 889
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:28 am 
 

Perdition666 wrote:
I guess one new feature is that you can recover deleted accounts now.


Really? I'd love to see if it could recover my account I torched in 2011 because some of the shit I had on it I can't get to on web.archive
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:09 pm 
 

Not sure what the grace period is for that is. My current account I was able to recover, but I didn't have any luck with any of my older ones.

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 889
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:59 pm 
 

Knowing my luck it's probably gone for good (IDK how to even do it) but hey, doesn't hurt to try does it?
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:03 pm 
 

Perdition666 wrote:
The meta stuff. Essentially "forcing" yourself to play stuff for whatever reason - boosting a band's play-count, maintaining a #/day count, etc. Tagging (esp. a problem with what I listen to), typos (sometimes on the site and getting erroneously auto-corrected), multiple bands under the same name, etc. Last.fm also misses the first scrobble when you turn the computer on (at least it doesn't autostart for me). There's also errors like double-scrobbling (or stuff not scrobbling period). Mind you, I haven't noticed that lately, so maybe the site is improving in some areas.

It still is a useful tool to make sure I've played new albums a certain number of times before filing them away (foobar's plugin isn't very good).

It is annoying when the tags for an artist are wrong and then there's 2-3 pages for the same artist. It is fairly common with Japanese artists per example.

I don't really care about a song's tags, even if I do kinda dislike spotify's.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 2448
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm 
 

Man, screw tags for Japanese artists. It's a giant mess. For example, a lot of people scrobble with "~" instead of "~" or "..." instead of "…" (yes there's a difference lol). The people that make their own special snowflake pages with obscure unicode characters don't help either.

I torched my account after the whole beta nonsense, and I'm kind of glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore. Classical music is even worse in that regard.
_________________
Occasionally, I write reviews of various Japanese artists here.
Japanese metal forum

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:16 pm 
 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Man, screw tags for Japanese artists. It's a giant mess. For example, a lot of people scrobble with "~" instead of "~" or "..." instead of "・・・". The people that make their own special snowflake pages with obscure unicode characters don't help either.

Kind of glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore; classical music is even worse in that regard.

I had to give up scrobbling Nakahara Meiko, because last.fm and its users could never decide whether to tag her as "Nakahara Meiko" or "Meiko Nakahara", thus making me lose lots of scrobbles.

As for classical music, the worst part is when it scrobbles the orchestra or the pianist who is playing let's say, Mozart, instead of you know, Mozart's name.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 2448
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:25 pm 
 

I still haven't decided whether it's better to use a composer's full name or last name. Mozart sounds good as just Mozart, but there's like three different notable composers named Strauss.
_________________
Occasionally, I write reviews of various Japanese artists here.
Japanese metal forum

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:30 pm 
 

Don't get me started on Japanese tags. :P I guess I stopped caring, so it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Half that stuff has only 5-10 listeners anyway.

One change I do like is how albums is featured on the chart list now. I was gonna whine about how you can't upload images, but apparently you can now.

I kinda miss recommendations - I found a few favorite bands there which I wouldn't have found by any other means.

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:35 pm 
 

Dudemanguy wrote:
I still haven't decided whether it's better to use a composer's full name or last name. Mozart sounds good as just Mozart, but there's like three different notable composers named Strauss.

It's really annoying when a not very well-known artist shares the same name with another more well known one and both end up having the same page.

Perdition666 wrote:
Don't get me started on Japanese tags. :P I guess I stopped caring, so it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Half that stuff has only 5-10 listeners anyway.

One change I do like is how albums is featured on the chart list now. I was gonna whine about how you can't upload images, but apparently you can now.

I kinda miss recommendations - I found a few favorite bands there which I wouldn't have found by any other means.

Similar artists is still there, though. And it's still much better than Spotify's equivalent to it.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:40 pm 
 

Ah, its under "Home". I have my last.fm page bookmarked to my username link.

It could use more functionality, but maybe that will come later. Having just one page isn't exactly a bad idea.

Sorta miss neighbors and snooping around other people's profiles. I don't even see neighbors in last.fm's scrobbler anymore. I wonder if they permanently nixed that?

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm 
 

Perdition666 wrote:
Ah, its under "Home". I have my last.fm page bookmarked to my username link.

It could use more functionality, but maybe that will come later. Having just one page isn't exactly a bad idea.

Sorta miss neighbors and snooping around other people's profiles. I don't even see neighbors in last.fm's scrobbler anymore. I wonder if they permanently nixed that?

Now that you mention it, neighbours do seem to be gone, at least for now. How long do you think it will take for the website to get out of the beta stage?

One thing I miss, other than putting flag counters and band logos in my profile, is clicking on an artist's page and see the list of friends who also listen to him/her. It was fun finding out that a friend of mine was into an artist I'd never expect them to be into.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 2448
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:47 pm 
 

Festivus wrote:
Perdition666 wrote:
Don't get me started on Japanese tags. :P I guess I stopped caring, so it doesn't bother me too much anymore. Half that stuff has only 5-10 listeners anyway.

One change I do like is how albums is featured on the chart list now. I was gonna whine about how you can't upload images, but apparently you can now.

I kinda miss recommendations - I found a few favorite bands there which I wouldn't have found by any other means.

Similar artists is still there, though. And it's still much better than Spotify's equivalent to it.

Oh hey it looks like they have pages of similar artists again (that's good I remember it being limited to just like 10).

Festivus wrote:
It's really annoying when a not very well-known artist shares the same name with another more well known one and both end up having the same page.

My favorite example of this is Jupiter. Apparently there's a notable French synthpop duo or something that had a lot of plays before the visual kei band showed up. Of course, the shout page has a history full of people whining and complaining. But the best part is that at some point, the band picture switched to the Japanese band, but all of the top played songs and genre tags are from the French group. It's a funny juxtaposition.
_________________
Occasionally, I write reviews of various Japanese artists here.
Japanese metal forum

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:52 pm 
 

The first example from the top of my head is a portuguese symphonic black metal band named Sirius... but there's also a rapper named Sirius who is more popular, so both got the same page.

This is an amazing instrumental btw:

Spoiler: show
Youtube: show
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
~Guest 76452
Metal freak

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 5233
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 pm 
 

Then you get bands like Aurora :lol: (I like the Danish melodeath one)

I hope they get it out of the beta phase soon. Not sure why its taking so long, but I guess a site like that must be a nightmare to deal with. I don't think they'll ever have a solution for the multiple artist per page thing. It only bothers me when a band gets automatically renamed and put on another bands page - mind you, its usually bands with a 3 song single, so its nothing of huge consequence chart-wise.

Journal entries I kinda miss.

[edit] Is it just me or does the site seem faster lately? It was really sluggish for the longest time.

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:03 pm 
 

Yeah many bands have generic names.

Don't recall journal entries. Never used them.

As for groups, posted a few times in them back in 2009 but haven't done it since then. Weren't they pretty much dead? They were fun to check out the member charts, though. "Hum, what kinda music do fellow Ninja Turtle fans listen to.."

But I really want those images in my profile back from 3rd party webpages. Such as the band logo generator, the one with images of artists everytime you hit a milestone, etc.

It's funny how I love stats even though I've always sucked at math. Oddly enough, I was good at statistics and many people I know who are good at math struggled at them. :lol:
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
Dudemanguy
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 2448
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:15 pm 
 

Oh man some people pimped their profile pages way too much. I guess that was part of the charm though.

I think most people used Journal entries to either keep track of bands they've seen live or write pretentious manifestos about why the music they listen is so great. :lol:

As a math person, I say that statistics are boring to do by hand, but the results are interesting. Funnily enough, I've never taken a straight statistics class; just classes that used statistical methods.
_________________
Occasionally, I write reviews of various Japanese artists here.
Japanese metal forum

Top
 Profile  
Festivus
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 1304
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:20 pm 
 

Dudemanguy wrote:
Oh man some people pimped their profile pages way too much. I guess that was part of the charm though.

I think most people used Journal entries to either keep track of bands they've seen live or write pretentious manifestos about why the music they listen is so great. :lol:

As a math person, I say that statistics are boring to do by hand, but the results are interesting. Funnily enough, I've never taken a straight statistics class; just classes that used statistical methods.

Yeah, plenty of people, mainly metalheads, did lists of bands they had seen live.

Eh, it's been ages since I've had a math related class, but I didn't mind solving permutations, combinations and such. Don't ask me to draw graphs by hand, though.

What I hated in math was factoring and never ending fractions. Didn't like trigonometry much either because it required me to pick up a ruler and other stuff to draw.
_________________
Last.FM | Myanimelist | Letterboxd

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 889
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:34 pm 
 

My favorite is Mayhem sharing the same page as a furry electronica composer.

Yep
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group