Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
insAnum
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:37 pm 

This topic is sort of peppered all over The Tavern and pops up here and there, but hopefully this will become a place where people can come and feel better and lower their blood pressure.

We all have something that for no known reason we just can't stand. It drives us up the fucking walls, but we can't talk about it or even let it show, as we would be shunned by society (more than usual, that is).

Feel the need to unload? Maybe you'll learn you're not the only one who thinks that way. Maybe you'll realize you're doing something everyone hates! Here's your chance to tell us all about it, and no one will judge you. I hope. But no personal attacks on anyone, and don't take it too seriously. No racism either, please.

And I'm not talking about people chewing gum with their mouth open either. That's a given - you can hate those people openly. Hating old paintings, blue cars or sleeping on the other hand is a whole other story. If that's the case, you should seek help immediately - from this topic.

I'll get the ball rolling with young couples who hold hands in public. It's filthy, disgusting and wrong. That goes for all types of public displays of affection (PDA), but for whatever reason this specific one really shits on my day. Everyone's doing it, although in my head only old couples, parents and kids, the mentally handicapped or blind people should be allowed. You don't have to hang on to each other as if the fucking Titanic is going down! You're in the supermarket! Let go! :annoyed:

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:07 pm 

Okay, I'm also annoyed by couples in public doing the level 5 face-suck, the grope n' fondle, the clinging desperately around the waist...But holding hands, really? That's pretty innocuous, dude.

PrinceRhaegar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:14 pm 

You sound like you really need to get laid, OP.
Does anyone know if PetWussy sports a mullet? I just saw a Pakistanni-looking guy with a ... Heavy Metal Parking Lot mullet. I was tempted to kick him to the ground whilst shouting: "THE YEARS OF DECAY RULES, DICKHEAD!"

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:26 pm 

Ah, the Titanic. Sometimes a good ship is better off scuttled in controlled circumstances before it starts floundering and real damage is done.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.