* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 pm 

TadGhostal wrote:
GuntherTheUndying wrote:
"I've got more than enough to eat at home." - Rob Ford on munching carpet.

I like that he actually said "eat her pussy" to the press. Amazing. I live in IL, the most corrupt state in the United States, and our politicians are just boring old thieves.

ahh, another Illinoisian. Rod Blagojevich was never nearly this fucked, though I did love that "I'm blacker than Obama" bit he got caught saying when he was trying to sell that vacant senate seat... "I got this thing, and it's fuckin' golden, I'm not giving it up for just fuckin nothin"

J_Ason
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 pm 

Riffs wrote:
My faith in humanity keeps on eroding slowly because of stuff like this.

It's not just Rob Ford, cause he's just one guy. It's more that he is backed by so many people who are totally oblivious to the undeniable, long standing fact that this guy is a junkie and a sexually deranged motherfucker. Or perhaps some people just don't give a fuck as long as the guy is aligned with whatever small time ideology they hold dear.

And if it was only a Toronto problem. But democracy is becoming more of a joke every single day.

Please, end your fucking life. THIS is what causes your faith in humanity to crumble? He has a sex life you find "immoral" and he chooses to ingest dangerous substances in his spare time, none of which affects his ability to govern. Corruption, bigotry, the monetization of political power, increasing state surveillance and other fascistic tendencies by governments and corporations in order to silence dissent and protect finanical interests? Don't give a shit. An elected official committed adultery? Oh, the humanity!

Dumbasses like you are the reason politics has been reduced to a fucking circus, where things like charisma, debating skills, haircut etc is a factor in the elections, rather than solely focusing on what actually matters i.e. ideology, policy and competence. Where anything a politician says that can be interpreted in any way to be the least bit controversial or offensive to anyone will be used against them, and any questionable detail in a politician's past will be brought to light in order to win political points.

Were it up to me, I'd pick apart your nervous system atom by atom and throw each individual particle into a separate black hole so that you may never think stupid shit like that ever again.

Last edited by Morrigan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User was warned for this post

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm 

It's not just recreational drug use, the dude having no fucking judgment whatsoever is what makes him unfit to govern.

But don't let that get in the way of your vitriolic, hyperbolic rant, eh? You're posting borderline death threats over... a mild disagreement? Settle down and come back when you can act like a normal, rational human being.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

J_Ason
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:40 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
It's not just recreational drug use, the dude having no fucking judgment whatsoever is what makes him unfit to govern.

But don't let that get in the way of your vitriolic, hyperbolic rant, eh? You're posting borderline death threats over... a mild disagreement? Settle down and come back when you can act like a normal, rational human being.

Yeah, let's all hold hands and be friends, think of the children etc. Sounds like fun.

How does it make him unfit to govern? Getting shitfaced, being a rowdy asshole and insulting people at the bar, allegations of sexual harassment with no evidence, drug abuse, a video of a drunken rant in an unknown context, seemingly in a private setting (probably just talking shit with friends). If he's done nothing criminal, or even if he's done nothing worse than a misdemeanor and haven't received a punishment that impairs his ability to govern (i.e. jail), and he's competent as a mayor - I don't see the problem.

The actual target of my rant, however, was that he's losing his faith in humanity over this (specifically, over the drug abuse and sexual deviance). Even if you see a problem with Rob Ford's behavior, it's not like out-of-control, disorderly politicians is a rampant issue, or that it causes actual harm to society. Noone should have this in their list of top 1000 political issues to care about. What's actually a problem is people being distracted by inconsequential bullshit rather than focusing on real problems.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm 

J_Ason wrote:
Yeah, let's all hold hands and be friends, think of the children etc. Sounds like fun.

:lol: Anyone who knows me in passing, knows I can be pretty damn belligerent when I encounter stupid shit, but even I thought you were going way too far in your needless, hyperbolic hostility. This isn't about holding hands in the brotherhood, dumbass, it's about not being a complete and utter asshole for no reason.

But as this comment indicates, you're not quite capable of learning how to do that just yet. Come back when you can stop being a douche.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Riffs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm 

J_Ason wrote:
Please, end your fucking life. THIS is what causes your faith in humanity to crumble? He has a sex life you find "immoral" and he chooses to ingest dangerous substances in his spare time, none of which affects his ability to govern.

You make it sound like this guy is having an affair with a coworker and smoked a joint.

Perhaps you missed the part where the guy is regularly driving around totally impaired, sometimes while reading a fucking newspaper, sexually assaults women at public event, is regularly seen with members of the underworld, has expressed disdain for "fucking minorities", discusses arranging the murder of someone and has tried to meddle with the chief of police and police business.

Many substance abusers are adept at hiding their problems but one particular category is so totally out-of-control that they can't even successfully cover that up anymore. Rob Ford has long ago past that point, sweating like a pig and regularly appearing high in public. Exhibiting violent mood swings in public is scary, because we know from case history that this kind of individual is usually much worse in private.

Rob Ford is a paranoid, delusional, agressive junkie who has a total disregard for others and regularly lies. He is a danger to himself and others right now.

J_Ason wrote:
Corruption, bigotry, the monetization of political power, increasing state surveillance and other fascistic tendencies by governments and corporations in order to silence dissent and protect finanical interests? Don't give a shit. An elected official committed adultery? Oh, the humanity!

Who says I don't give a shit about those issues? You do. I certainly didn't.

But once again, even a fucking simpleton like yourself should understand that Rob Ford is not just someone who has "committed adultery".

J_Ason wrote:
Dumbasses like you are the reason politics has been reduced to a fucking circus, where things like charisma, debating skills, haircut etc is a factor in the elections, rather than solely focusing on what actually matters i.e. ideology, policy and competence.

What's that? The ideology of total disregard for "fucking minorities"?

The policy of ingesting as many substances as possible and endangering everybody else?

The competence of grabbing women's ass without their consent?

J_Ason wrote:
Were it up to me, I'd pick apart your nervous system atom by atom and throw each individual particle into a separate black hole so that you may never think stupid shit like that ever again.

I wish I could say likewise but I wonder if you even have a brain to pick apart, you fucking idiot.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:42 pm 

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... eting?lite

One step closer to being put out on his ass. To summarize, a meeting was held today where Ford lost much of his power, and at some point during the meeting he ran into a councilwoman and knocked her over.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:46 pm 

Fuck, you beat me to that post. He's done something stupid almost every day lately.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 pm 

He's just a gift that physically cannot stop giving. It's amazing to watch just because you know that he's gonna do or say at least one stupid thing a day at this point. Just watch the 2nd clip on the NBC News page; the people in the gallery and the councilmen are openly mocking and laughing at him throughout his whole "This is a coup d'etat/I'm Kuwait, you're Saddam" speech. He's the biggest joke of a public official I've ever seen, and that includes Bush the Younger.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm 

The most surprising thing about that is he's actually physically capable of running.

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:54 am 

Subrick wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/18/21519656-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-stripped-of-many-powers-at-raucous-meeting?lite

One step closer to being put out on his ass. To summarize, a meeting was held today where Ford lost much of his power, and at some point during the meeting he ran into a councilwoman and knocked her over.

I didn't get a video to show on there so you can see it here if it isn't working.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... B1dJeMtb08

Gawker sums it up nicely. :lol:

""Oh my god, he's attacked somebody," the TV commentators say, but really the vibe is less "violent madman" and more "big excited dog chasing a ball.""

Nameless_Rites
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 am 

Rob Ford is fuckin gangsta... how did someone this amazing manage to get elected?

newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm 

I'm pretty much sick of this asshole and ready for everyone to move on, but I gotta say this trailer for 'Rob Ford the movie' edited together from clips of Chris Farley is absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... UY6lDja-DE

BaloroftheEvilEye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 pm 

How is it that a city that's infamous for socially being very leftist has elected a rich, fat, white, cisgendered, ableist non-otherkin privileged, possibly homophobic, guy as a mayor? All these feelings he's hurting and they have to just sit and wait it out. Talk about the hero they deserve. So they'll cry at him. Because he couldn't give a fuck. An uncaring guardian. A fat knight.

CF_Mono
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:00 am 

BaloroftheEvilEye wrote:
How is it that a city that's infamous for socially being very leftist has elected a rich, fat, white, cisgendered, ableist non-otherkin privileged, possibly homophobic, guy as a mayor? All these feelings he's hurting and they have to just sit and wait it out. Talk about the hero they deserve. So they'll cry at him. Because he couldn't give a fuck. An uncaring guardian. A fat knight.

Took me a while to feel the sarcasm in this one.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 pm 

So it turns out that Rob Ford probably tried to buy the crack video and might have done heroin:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/r ... -1.2451255

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm 

Oh no! The Big H. The taboo of taboos.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:07 am 

So Conrad Black wrote something in defence of Rob Ford being criticized by the Toronto Star:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/conrad-bla ... 46939.html

Man, I really wish I could see the video of their interview, but it has been taken down. If anyone manages to find a link please post it here. While Ford went over the top, I do think the lawsuit by the reporter is unreasonable (from what I've heard of it). He didn't outright call him a pedophile, he said he saw a strange man (the reporter) hiding in the bushes getting ready to take pictures of his children while they were on Ford's private property, and said the thought process before he acted was that it might be a predator. I know it's Ford, but if this is true (the police said they have no evidence of it being true) the reporter had no business doing that - it's harassment, it involves children and it shows little integrity.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 am 

This whole saga is just getting annoying now. Vote him out in 14, not like there is much they can do.

Hircine
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:24 pm 

Looking forward to his biopic that's coming out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUY6lDja-DE

Wolfgong wrote:
By the way I am straight and male and get a kick outta tricking chicks to get into their pussy

299796kms
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 pm 

dystopia4 wrote:
So Conrad Black wrote something in defence of Rob Ford being criticized by the Toronto Star:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/conrad-bla ... 46939.html

Man, I really wish I could see the video of their interview, but it has been taken down. If anyone manages to find a link please post it here. While Ford went over the top, I do think the lawsuit by the reporter is unreasonable (from what I've heard of it). He didn't outright call him a pedophile, he said he saw a strange man (the reporter) hiding in the bushes getting ready to take pictures of his children while they were on Ford's private property, and said the thought process before he acted was that it might be a predator. I know it's Ford, but if this is true (the police said they have no evidence of it being true) the reporter had no business doing that - it's harassment, it involves children and it shows little integrity.

The reporter was on public property and the police backed his version of events as opposed to Ford's. In libel/slander law there's a concept known as "Legal Innuendo" which means that slander/libel can be alleged even if the defendant didn't say something clear out. In this case, Implying he's a pedophile is just as bad as stating it outright, as it should be. His Fordness retracted his comments and the reporter pulled the suit so it's a moot topic.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:49 pm 

The retraction didn't happen until well after when I posted. But yeah, it would appear that the reporter wasn't really in the wrong.

Just in case you didn't know what to get your significant other for Christmas, Robbie's got you covered:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/19 ... 73457.html

severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:50 pm 

Yes Ford's a clown and should step aside. But I'm on his side about the latest incident. The reporter should stop cluttering up the legal system with his petty whining. There are more important things for courts to deal with than libel or "legal innuendo" whatever. Libel suits are nothing more than the lowest example of disgusting greed. "Ohh Rob Ford hurt my feelings, but I'll be okay if he gives me money!" Fuck that shit.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:05 pm 

Just heard on the radio that Ford's running for another term. The clip of him was something to the effect of 'I'm the best mayor and I've done more for the city than any other mayor'. Good luck guys.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

AcidWorm
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:18 pm 

Another video of Rob Ford smoking crack has emerged and he has admitted to having an alcohol problem as he does dumb shit when he is drunk so he is taking a break from campaigning for re-election. If he thinks he has a shot at being re-elected competition must be pretty darn weak...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn ... o-emerges/

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2