Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Texas King
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 pm 

If I had to pick just one it would be Close to the Edge by Yes.
But these albums are close:
Rush - Hemispheres
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Opeth - Damnation
Genesis - Nursery Crime
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium
Camel - Moonmadness

What would be your personal pick(s)?

StainedClass95
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm 

Excellent genre to discuss. Here are a couple I do not expect to come up as frequently.

ELP: The first four are all pretty great to me with Tarkus and Brain Salad Surgery probably being the absolute best. For as popular as they were, time has not been kind to their reputation. Critically, some of it was the harsh blowback to prog as a style, and the lyrics were often unimpressive. More recently, many prog fans have expressed frustration in their stylistic variety. Similar to Queen a few years later, ELP had no problem throwing in the odd humorous track and Jeremy Bender does not register for many. No matter, the music still holds up as one of the greatest power trios in rock with Palmer and Emerson among the greatest ever at their respective instruments. RIP Emerson and Lake

Rick Wakeman: Obviously, some of his work with Yes is mandatory, but I do not hear about his solo work as often. The 6 Wives of Henry VIII is a classic in its own right and is an excellent display of the keyboard maestro at his finest.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:12 pm 

Easy, Selling England by the Pound. Steve Hackett-era Genesis is the only 70s prog I like. Nothing else comes even close for me. Gentle Giant is ok, but that's it.
Then I absolutely love reunited Kaipa. All of their albums are fantastic and stupendously consistent. Perhaps Mindrevolutions is my favourite. I got seriously worried when Roine Stolt quit, but Per Nilsson did a fine and respectful job replacing him.

Pellinore
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm 

I recently heard a (somewhat) obscure prog-rock album from the 70's that I think is just amazing; it's Space Shanty by Khan. Absolutely stellar stuff, definitely check it out.

Operation Pivo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:43 am 

For me, Camel's Mirage is the pinnacle of the genre.
Other favourites of mine include:
Van der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts
Gong - You

Lydster
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 pm 

I'll bite, since this is one of the few genres I'm well-versed in:

Genesis - Wind and Wuthering
Gentle Giant - Free Hand
Kevin Gilbert - Thud
Toy Matinee - Toy Matinee
Rush - Moving Pictures
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
Pink Floyd - Animals
Fish - Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Spock's Beard - V
Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel 3
Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Kansas - Leftoverture
Apostles of Chaos - What's Inside (got to give my own band a plug)

There are other Genesis and Pink Floyd I like just as much, but I consider prog rock music that takes you on a journey and those albums encapsulate that principle the most for me. Camel, King Crimson and Jethro Tull all have individual songs that are incredible, but I've never listened to an album by any of them that I enjoyed all the way through.

doomicus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm 

Tough question. Here are a few that come to mind:

Soft Machine - Third
Extremely jazzy, and the compositions are very involved, layered and textural. An album I am always in the mood for.

Gong - Flying Teapot
Love the spacey feeling of this one, and the super silly and quirky concept story of the album. It creates its own eccentric world and allows the imagination to run wild while listening to it.

Älgarnas Trädgård - Framtiden är ett svävande skepp, förankrat i forntiden

Ritualistic and mystic. Otherworldly with permutations of different moods. Serene and Meditative.

Dzyan - Electric Silence

This one really showcases a multiple faceted genre approach. and adds a lot of world music accents to compliment ambitious compostions.

Frank Zappa - Uncle Meat

Favorite Zappa album that really contains everything that made me fall in love with Zappa in general.

Hampton Grease Band - Music to Eat
Psychedelic, over the top, and almost Captain Beefheartian in its absurdity.

High Tide - Sea Shanties
Love the use of violin on this album, and it's heavy as fuck. Bluesy, mean, but also smart.

Raindream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:21 pm 

Jethro Tull - Minstrel in the Gallery, probably. Every second’s just so fuckin good, down to Ian Anderson fucking up the intro on the centerpiece opus. “Shit...shit...SHIT! Take two.”

Don Karlos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 pm 

So many...

My top 3 :

Neal Morse with his various outfits, just amazing, positive, uplifting stuff. This is latest

Arena : Peppers Ghost
. Dense atmosphere, captivating record, hard not to listen whole cd when you start.

Ozric Tentacles : Waterfall cities
. Whole disco from the band is awesome, Very rare people doesn't like these when played.

Plus one of the never bands Karmakanic : DOT
, Great chilling music.

RichardDeBenthall
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 am 

Prog Rock is just an absolute joy tbh. My favourite albums in particular are:

Genesis - Trespass | Last one with the combo of Anthony Philips and Mike Rutherford on duel 12 string guitars which is just magic to my ears. Stagnation in particular is wonderful.

Yes - Fragile | Absolute masterpiece and I think this is there most consistent and accessible album. South Side Of The Sky is so driving and heavy and then that little duo of Long Distance Runaround/The Fish is so peng

King Crimson - Court Of The Crimson King | No description needed here

Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy | Controversial one but to my ears this has always been a prog rock album. It's a far cry from the blues/hard rock of the first two, far more psychedelic and daring that III and IV and arguably as varied as any prog rock album you care to mention. Songs like Song Remains The Same, The Rain Song and No Quarter are just special.

Opeth - Ghost Reveries | One of my favourite bands and I actively love every album pre-Heritage. This one is probably one of the most progressive and unique!

Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing | SW is basically a tribute act to the entire prog rock genre at this point but he's so passionate about it that I don't think anyone seems to care. Love pretty much all of his stuff since Grace For Drowning but I think this one is his best.

MathemagicalMisanthropist
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am 

I like the self titled album by Haikara a lot. Nice flute parts, and the trumpetist was in the navy orchestra which adds a little seasoning to his playing.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=O ... RAWi2-Uxsg

Raindream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 pm 

Don Karlos wrote:

Ozric Tentacles : Waterfall cities

Good call, love this band just never thought of them as prog lol. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Sliding Gliding Worlds is probably my fav album

kluseba
Making Metal Archives Reviews Great Again!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:55 am 

There are quite a few great progressive rock records and this is definitely a genre I still need to explore further. So far, my favourite genre albums are the following ones:

AMON DÜÜL II - Phallus Dei (1969): Spirit-enhacing krautrock of the weirdest kind, you don't need any drugs if you have access to this kind of music

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (1969): The combination of soft and heavy patterns is still absolutely mesmerizing

Deep Purple - In Rock (1970): Quite possibly the progressive pinnacle of the ambitious hard rock band

Led Zeppelin - IV (1971): Any of the band's first four records could have been mentioned but this one is maybe the most diversified one

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (1973): This band is overall highly overestimated but this record has a creativity, flow and influence that cannot be ignored

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (1974): Wonderful conceptual record that deserves to be discovered over an over again

Harmonium - Harmonium (1974): Soft symphonic progressive rock with French lyrics and a very unique atmosphere, this band deserves more credit

Yes - Drama (1980): Not easy to chose one album from the progressive rock legends but I always had a weakness for this heavier and overlooked gem

Mike Oldfield - Heaven's Open (1991): Instrumental brilliance meets surprisingly moving lead vocals on the artist's most underrated album

Arena - The Visitor (1998): Atmospheric conceptual record that fascinates from start to finish

Muse - The Resistance (2009): The band's most ambitious, complete and diversified output in my opinion

Rush - Clockwork Angels (2012): Rush's final record might also be the band's most personal and heaviest one and has become an instant classic

''Room 819'': http://kluseba.eklablog.com/room-819-a-short-story-a213183053

KanisMaximus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:53 pm 

I've listened to a fair amount of prog, but nothing will beat 2112 for me. I know it's pretty basic as far as the genre goes, but I can't get enough of it. It flows extremely well and I really like the concept, and those solos still give me goosebumps.

When I first heard it I was pretty new to metal, but that shit took me to another dimension and opened the floodgates.

Also,
kluseba wrote:
Muse - The Resistance (2009): The band's most ambitious, complete and diversified output in my opinion

You'd consider Muse prog? Interesting.

DeadKid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:43 pm 

Not a genre I've spent a lot of time with, but these come to mind. Deep Purple's early stuff is great too.

Night Sun - Mournin'
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Scorpions - Lonesome Crow

Zephirus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 pm 

anything by marillion really !!

FISH or SH era are both good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYxzOIojerA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrELig6xHg

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm 

There's this new band called Thank You Scientist. Everything they have released so far is stellar prog opulence. It is quite a journey for the genre looking back from the days of Pink Floyd to such releases. My fav of theirs is The Perils of Time Travel.

ObservationSlave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm 

Yeah Thank You Scientist is a really cool band. Great use of trumpet, violin, and sax without sacrificing the prog rock sound. Really well written music and a breath of fresh air in a time where it seems like there are a million copycat bands in the progressive rock/metal scene.

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:21 pm 

Glad you dig them. Neat arrangements with a competent vocalist too.

Necrodictator
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:00 am 

Few records which I really loved:

Message - From Books and Dreams
Nektar - A Tab in the ocean
Eloy - Floating
Eloy - Dawn
Eloy - Silent Cries and Mighty Echoes

Poisonfume
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:22 am 

I see some great choices brought up, but I am surprised that Wishbone Ash has yet to receive a shout out! Though their 'progginess' diminished over time, the first three albums are classics.

FirebathDan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:10 am 

Sort of on topic, but not quite, I just had my first listen to Steven Wilson's Home Invasion live album, and damn if it doesn't make me realize that laying Porcupine Tree to rest was for the best.

I knew he had been playing PT songs with his solo band for a few years now, but these live versions are fantastic. His current solo band blows the old PT lineup out of the water, with the exception of Gavin Harrison, who is near impossible to replace (but Blundell makes a damn good attempt). Holzman/Beggs/Hutchings easily play multiple circles around Barbieri/Edwin/Wesley (saying nothing of former live band members Minnemann and Govan).

As amazing as PT was, they did go out with a whimper on The Incident-all of Wilson's solo albums are superior to it. You can tell that PT at that time was creatively spent, and going solo and taking full creative control was necessary for Wilson to continue being a vital artist.

I'd recommend everyone check this live album out. The CD/digital version has 21 songs, 6 of which are PT songs (the vinyl box set version has 6 bonus tracks, 2 of which are PT songs).
Obliteration

Auselesspileofflesh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:12 pm 

Yes - Fragile, Yes Album & Drama (2023's Mirror in the Sky is sounding tops too)
Emmerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
Rush - Moving Pictures, A Fairwell to Kings, Hemospheres & Fly by Night
Frank Zappa & the Mothers - Over-Nite Sensations
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Eloy - Ocean
Gentle Giant - Octopus
Kansas - Leftoverture
Pink Floyd - The Endless River, Dark Side of the Moon & The Wall
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Wake Up...It's Tomorrow
Pram - Helium

Everyone starts out being an atheist. No one is born with belief in anything. Infants are atheists until they are indoctrinated.

https://linktr.ee/awfulnoisegrind

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:51 am 

Not including King Crimson, because as pedestrian as it might be to say this, they're THE greats.

Atila - Reviure 1978 *GREAT Spanish prog
Franco Battiato - Sulle Corde Di Aries 1973
Biglietto per L'Inferno - s/t 1974
Biglietto per L'Inferno - Live 1974
Campo Di Marte - s/t 1973 *slightly above average; King Crimson light; very listenable
Catherine Ribeiro & Alpes - Le Rat Debile 1974 *very cool mellow French prog with a cosmic chanteuse feel; all the albums I've heard are good to great
Golden Earring - Moontan 1973
Group 1850 - Paradise Now 1969
Il Balletto Di Bronzo - Sirio 2222 1970 *heavyish Italian prog; good.
Il Balletto Di Bronzo - YS 1972 *tech prog
Jumbo - Vietato Ai Minori Di 18 Anni 1973
Kraan - s/t 1972
Le Orme - Collage 1971
Osanna - L'Uomo 1971 *heavyish Italian prog
Out of Focus - Wake Up 1970 *good prog/krautrock
Phoenix - Cei Ce Ne-Au Dat Nume 1973
Phoenix - Cantofabule (Cantafabule) 1975
Sahara - Sunrise 1973 *plastic, but something about it works for me
Spring - The Untitled 2 1973

Zerberus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:18 pm 

Definite not as into prog as I used to be, but I really like these albums

Astra - The Black Chord
Spock's Beard - Brief Nocturnes and Dreamless Sleep
Ozric Tentacles - Technicians of the Sacred and
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
Crippled Black Phoenix - No Sadness or Farewell
Flax - One
Gong - Shamal
Messenger - Illusory Blues
Sammal - Sammal
Yes - The Yes Album / Fragile / Close to the Edge

Coastliner
Metalhead

Location: beyond the blue on some ancient, tattered Fates Warning cover
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:18 pm 

Prog rock:

Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of the Moon / Wish you Were Here / etc. etc. and… A Momentary Lapse of Reason!
Jethro Tull – Thick as a Brick / Heavy Horses / Rock Island
Yes – Close to the Edge
Genesis – Foxtrot / Selling England by the Pound / A Trick of the Tail / Wind & Wuthering and… From Genesis to Revelation (Yes, really!)
Van der Graaf Generator – Pawn Hearts / Godbluff
Renaissance – Ashes are Burning / Novella
Steve Hackett – Spectral Mornings / To Watch the Storms
Kansas – Point of Know Return / Two for the Show (Live)
The Alan Parsons Project – Tales of Mystery and Imagination
Rush – Permanent Waves / Moving Pictures / Hold your Fire
Saga – Silent Knight / Worlds Apart
Marillion – Clutching at Straws / Seasons End
Iona – Open Sky / Heaven's Bright Sun (Live)
Dave Bainbridge – Veil of Gossamer

"Progressive" rock / pop / jazz / folk:

Peter Gabriel – IV / So / Passion
Kate Bush – Hounds of Love / The Sensual World
Blue Öyster Cult – Secret Treaties / Imaginos
Comus – First Utterance
Björk – Vespertine
Fish – Internal Exile
David Bowie – Low
Roxy Music – Avalon
Gypsy Kyss – When Passion Murdered Innocence / Songs from Swirling Oceans (Does anyone remember the genius of Michael Dickes?)
Pat Metheny Group – We Live Here / Speaking of Now etc.

Just a selection. Every line could end with "etc.".

Miikja
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:16 pm 

My favourite prog albums are by Jethro Tull: Aqualung (1971) and Songs from the Wood (1977). The songwriting on Aqualung is superb. The title song has that great, long riff, interesting song structure and colourful lyrics. I love the guitar playing on "Cheap Day Return" and Anderson singing about a visit to his ill father: "Does the nurse treat you, oh man, the way she sh-should?" I think that's something I like about prog rock, that there is room for all kinds of topics, be they cosmic or intimate in nature.

Songs from the Wood as a whole rocks harder than Aqualung and it's a marvelous demonstration of the level of the band's musicianship at the time. There's some really technical and complex stuff going on with shifting (odd) time signatures, choir parts and intricate arrangements. When I listen to the album I keep wondering how they came up with it all. Everything sounds so incredibly creative and inspired. And I'm impressed by how they mixed traditional folk music elements with the contemporary rock stuff.

They pulled it off live as well:

Raven_Augustus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:06 pm 

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

This might be a hot take, but I think this one is better Dark Side of the Moon.

A second choice would be King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King. That album just takes you on a journey like no other.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:32 pm 

ZenoMarx wrote:
Franco Battiato - Sulle Corde Di Aries 1973
Biglietto per L'Inferno - s/t 1974
Biglietto per L'Inferno - Live 1974
Campo Di Marte - s/t 1973
Il Balletto Di Bronzo - Sirio 2222 1970
Il Balletto Di Bronzo - YS 1972
Jumbo - Vietato Ai Minori Di 18 Anni 1973
Le Orme - Collage 1971
Osanna - L'Uomo 1971

And Banco del Mutuo Soccorso and Museo Rosenbach... Italy is a gold mine for 70s prog.

Bronze Age
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:24 pm 

Rush - Moving Pictures

Pendragon - The Masquerade Overture

Sieges Even - A Sense of Change

Time Horizon - Power of Three

Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick

ZenoMarx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:58 pm 

Opus wrote:
Italy is a gold mine for 70s prog.
It feels like it was everywhere in Italy in the 70s, even small villages had a prog band somewhere in a garage or under a gazebo. Italian symphonic prog (Rock Progressivo Italiano) and Italian punk are both incredible scenes and treasure chests. I've waited for someone to "write" a book like "The Crack In The Cosmic Egg" for Rock Progressivo Italiano. I like it far, far better than the scene in the UK.

King_of_Arnor
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:09 pm 

Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick / A Passion Play
King Crimson - Red / Larks' Tongues in Aspic
Rush - Moving Pictures / Hemispheres
Van der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts
Genesis - Foxtrot
Yes - Close to the Edge
Camel - Mirage
ELP - Brain Salad Surgery
Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear
Gentle Giant - The Power and the Glory

deadtome
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:13 pm 

I always liked ELO's 1981 record TIME.

Gravetemplar
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:23 am 

King Crimson - Red / Larks' Tongues in Aspic + The Night Watch, USA, Providence, etc. They were great live.
Also, The Mars Volta's first three albums.

EvergreenSherbert
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am 

I'm not the biggest into prog rock, so far my favorites are Fragile and In the Court of the Crimson King. I also listened to Gentle Giant's self titled last night, and it was incredible

bjelkeman
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:29 pm 

A less known Icelandic prog rock(?) band I really like is

Agent Fresco. Especially their first album Along time listening.

Metalion_SOS
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:16 am 

I put a top 20 together several years ago (some sort of order):

Beggars Opera - Act One (70)
Black Widow - Sacrifice (70)
Dr. Z - Three Parts To My Soul (71)
Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts (71)
Jacula - Tardo Pede In Magiam Versus (72)
j.e.t. - Fede Speranza Carita (72)
Message - From Books And Dreams (73)
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (73)
Angel - Angel (75)
Seventh Wave - Psi-Fi (75)
Atomic Rooster - Death Walks Behind You (70)
Aphrodite's Child - 666 (71)
Nine Days Wonder - We Never Lost Control (73)
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII (73)
Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner and the Empty Stage (74)
King Crimson - Red (74)
Kush - Snow White and the Eight Straights (74)
Casa das Máquinas - Lar de Maravilhas (75)
Satin Whale - Lost Mankind (75)
Flax - One (76)

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:50 am 

Cathedral - Stained Glass Stories: Yes, it's pretty straightforward Yes worship, but as good an example of Yes worship as has ever been recorded, certainly better than the much more famous Starcastle. "The Crossing" has one of the most gorgeous outros of any rock song, ever.
Eloy - Ocean: Weird, wonderful, sometimes hilariously camp (AND ZE EYE OF RE MOUNTS DOWN FROM HIS DIVINE BRO, DOWN ZERE ON URSE, and SHRIKES ZEM WISS DISASTER!), utterly unique. Absolutely essential for analog synth lovers.
Eskaton - 4 Visions: Manages to perfectly capture the spirit of metal despite having hardly a distorted power chord to speak of, instead relying on tension, energy, dissonance, and blistering speed.
Gentle Giant - Octopus: Astonishingly intricate and detailed, with layer upon layer of melodies flying in all directions, but never messy or unfocused.
Gryphon - Red Queen to Gryphon Three: Probably the closest prog rock has ever come to being classical music recorded with rock instruments.
It's a Beautiful Day - s/t. Is this really prog rock? Whatever, it's close enough in spirit, and I love it.
King Crimson - Red: Needs no introduction, even Kurt Cobain liked this one.
Legend - From the Fjords: The missing link between prog rock and prog metal, an unsung classic of both genres let down only by marginal singing and a very raw production. Listen to this, and it's immediately obvious how Yes and Gentle Giant evolved into Fates Warning and Psychotic Waltz (I suspected Manilla Road took some inspiration from this album too...). Knocks anything Rush ever wrote into a cocked hat.
Magma - Mëkänïk Dëstrüktïŵ Kömmändöh: One of the most bonkers rock albums ever recorded, It melds prog rock, jazz fusion, and Wagner into an experience so otherworldly and sometimes frightening it spawned an entire subgenre.
Renaissance - Turn of the Cards: Makes up for its lack of instrumental technicality with gorgeous melodies and a singer who is as virtuosic as the instrumentalists of other famous prog bands.
Return to Forever - Where Have I Known You Before: One of the best instrumental wank albums ever made, especially "Song to the Pharaoh Kings".
Shadowfax - Watercourse Way - Most people who have heard of this band seem to know them for their boring New Age elevator music they recorded for Wyndham Hill in the '80s. This album has way more energy and verve than all of their later work put together, every song bursting with clever ideas, youthful vigor, and raw, untrammeled ambition. "A Song for My Brother" is an absolutely haunting piece that deserves an entry in the hall of fame for ballads.
Van der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts: A bracing, astringent, and challenging album that is as "out there" as the mainstream of British prog ever got.
Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans: The first and last sides are unparalleled works of genius, the middle two cuts are let down by their excursions into more conventional folk and Americana music and could have stood to be cut down to a single side (but what double album comes out with only three sides?)

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

Reply to topic