Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BlastManStanding
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:56 am 

Around late '94 I moved to this rural area a few miles south of Sacramento, and discovered a trail that circled back to the area near my house. I started walking this thing late at night as a ritual. There is a few miles of vacant open land about halfway, and a foresty area in the distance but it went off the trail and never did have the insentive to go there. Anyway, one particular night I was in the open-land part, and I saw this figure of what looked like a buffalo near the forest. It started moving parallel to me as I was walking and if my eyes weren't deceiving it was also growing in size so I figured it was coming this way. At first I wasn't too spooked by it but after about a half a mile it was literally following me still and kept getting bigger until it was damn near the size of an oak tree. Right then I started venturing back and basically this thing went in reverse, until it ended up back in the forest. Since then I continued my ritual, only turned around before I made it that far again.

EDIT: I still don't have a solid explanation for this, but it was most likely a hallucination caused by the anti-depressants I had been on. Plus I found it strange that there were no sounds whatsoever, aside from the occasional cricket chirps. Still, the whole incident haunted me for a while so I just stood clear.

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 am 

Hey Gelseth_Andrano,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27651675/dekalb.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27651675/dekalb2.jpg

Is the place you described visible in either of these photos?

Terri23
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:31 am 

nekuomanteia wrote:

I'd love to work at your hospital. Your colleagues sound like a group of fun people to work with!

Riffs wrote:
It's been scientifically proven that appreciating Black Sabbath helps increase life expectancy, improves happiness, bumps your salary by 11 thousand dollars annually, helps fight cavities and increases penis size.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:31 am 

kingnuuuur wrote:
Hey Gelseth_Andrano,

My work internet won'[t let me to the website, so i'll check those at home when I get off at 3 and let you know

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm 

This story belongs to a buddy of mine.
One night my buddy Chad was hanging out with one of his friends, and camping out in the back yard of his massively huge and undeniably creepy farm house. Before Chad's friend Justin had moved there, the residents moved after the father went insane and held his family at gun point for a day and a half. He was committed, and the family moved. The house is about a hundred years old, probably more. Anyway, so Chad and Justin are just chillin like villains in their tent when they hear a loud click. Justin pokes his head out of the tent to see the light is on from one of his barns. As he's putting on his shoes, he hears a very loud "WHUMP" kind of sound, and the light flicks back off. Chad and Justin think it might been Justin’s brother punching the old heavy bag hanging from the rafters. The approach the barn to see the heay bag swinging above 90 degrees, back and forth. This heavy bag weighed 100lbs. it would have taken a hit from a semi to get it moving that fast. The next morning, the two kiddies found out that Justin’s brother hadn't been home a night.

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm 

Edit: removed due to private reasons.

Last edited by JAPANESEPENISYNDROME on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm 

...dude...what the fuck.

FroMagnum
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm 

^^^
Whoa, now that was an intense read. The guy asking about any medical procedures you might have had leads me to believe they may have been trying to harvest your organs for the black market or something. Creepy shit, man.

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm 

Asking your opinion, hoping your response would make it easier on his conscience for what he was about to do?

Is there no-one you can inform? For the sake of others like you?

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:25 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
kingnuuuur wrote:
Hey Gelseth_Andrano,

My work internet won'[t let me to the website, so i'll check those at home when I get off at 3 and let you know

KINGNUUUUR, the bottom photo, you zoomed in on the wrong part, right above the big field is the train track, it's cut off at the top of the photo

Th first photo, the arrow/peace road sign is like a quarter inch below the train track. if you follow the train track to the middle left of the photo, you'll see a bluish thing there, THAT's the mill. Almost immediately to the right of that is a small gray square...that's the stone building...

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:55 pm 

Wow, a lot of these stories have been great, but that latest one takes the cake. I just can't even imagine being in that situation. Thank goodness you got out of it ok, JPSyndrome.

kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
KINGNUUUUR, the bottom photo, you zoomed in on the wrong part, right above the big field is the train track, it's cut off at the top of the photo

Th first photo, the arrow/peace road sign is like a quarter inch below the train track. if you follow the train track to the middle left of the photo, you'll see a bluish thing there, THAT's the mill. Almost immediately to the right of that is a small gray square...that's the stone building...

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/phot ... 343621.jpg

I suppose this is the coal tower/mill?

Holy shit JPS, can't imagine what would've happened if they'd caught you. Probably what FroMagnum said, or worse. Smart thinking got you out of there in one piece.

Oh yeah, this thread by far tops all the previous ones, no doubt, and we're still on page 2.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:11 am 

kingnuuuur wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/phot ... 343621.jpg

I suppose this is the coal tower/mill?

Holy shit JPS, can't imagine what would've happened if they'd caught you. Probably what FroMagnum said, or worse. Smart thinking got you out of there in one piece.

Oh yeah, this thread by far tops all the previous ones, no doubt, and we're still on page 2.

Yeah, that's it. Except now the paint's almost all gone and they've added additional railroad tracks.

Yeah, JPS, congratualtions on escaping that mess. Unbelievable. I almost want that story to be fake, just because no one should have to go through that...

And yes, this thread is definitely great so far, so lets keep it going! Somebody tell a story!

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
Asking your opinion, hoping your response would make it easier on his conscience for what he was about to do?

That particular question is what saved my ass, and I was and am still totally clueless why he did ask me such a thing.

I thought a lot about his behavior afterwards, lots of stuff he did didn't make sense. Why did he bother talking to me at all? He could easily thrust the needle in my neck instead of taping my shoulder, I was totally absorbed in my music. Maybe he was overconfident: I am a short guy (1.67m, 5.47f) with glasses , they were three against one and the place was empty. That's the only explanation I could think of.

mindshadow wrote:
Is there no-one you can inform? For the sake of others like you?

When it happened to me, I told the whole thing to the male nurse who removed the needle, he was a very sympathetic fellow. He wasn't very surprised and thought that I was lucky. He told me that from time to time people would find corpses on remote beaches with big scars in their upper bodies, they were always dressed in bathing trunks so the police would dismiss the cases as normal drowning accidents and the scars and the missing organs are caused by sharp rocks and hungry fish. He so advised me not to tell the police, doing it the only thing that could possibly happen is me getting charged of breaking into a private property and vandalizing it.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm 

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME wrote:

That particular question is what saved my ass, and I was and am still totally clueless why he did ask me such a thing.

When it happened to me, I told the whole thing to the male nurse who removed the needle, he was a very sympathetic fellow. He wasn't very surprised and thought that I was lucky. He told me that from time to time people would find corpses on remote beaches with big scars in their upper bodies, they were always dressed in bathing trunks so the police would dismiss the cases as normal drowning accidents and the scars and the missing organs are caused by sharp rocks and hungry fish. He so advised me not to tell the police, doing it the only thing that could possibly happen is me getting charged of breaking into a private property and vandalizing it.

Maybe it was his "initiation" approaching you, and he was a new gang member?

Carry a can of mace or something in your sock, though I expect you don`t need to be told that. Saddest story I`ve heard for a long while and I read the news daily. Your a brave dude because you kept your head and fought back - respect.
These people need to run into some vigilante types.

Desath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm 

...and the moral of the story is that despite all freaky monsters and weird stuff happening, no one can be more creepier than a corrupted human being.

Ok, I have some weird mystical experiences of my own, that I would like to share. They are quite humble compared to some, but I don't feel no regret nor longing for hardcore events, you know. :))

It happened five long years ago, but still makes me wonder.

I was bored to death at some party that was promised to be a wild evening at the beginning, but it was not, an atmosphere was peaceful, people were playing table games and chatting. I came with my girlfriend, but almost everyone in that house was her long-time-no-see friends, so she joined the others at the games. As for me... well, usually I love good conversations, but I just weren't in the right mood. Since there was no action, I started to wander across the house, looking at the stuff, yawning from time to time. Finally, my friend Vytas joined me. We found some lame mainstream book, called 'The Oracle', filled with nothing but pretentious sentences, which supposedly can answer to all your questions. You just need to think the question and turn a random page. So we started to make jokes out of it, something like 'hey, Oracle, do you realise how stupid you are', etc., but it was almost no pleasure as the answers never fitted the questions. Suddenly, out of nowhere, my friend asked a first serious question: 'what is after life? What is gonna happen when we die?' '66 page, 6 line', he directed and then, with no reason, hesitated. 'Oh, whatever, maybe just drop the goddamn book away?' 'No', I said, for it was an interesting question. And the 6'th line at the 66'th page sounded like this: 'when a man walks through the door, he accomplishes half of a journey'. Wha! The book gave the precise answer for a first time. Score was like 20:1. Now, we are not religious or superstitious people, we aren't, but the feeling after reading that out loud, given all the circumstances, was surreal as hell. So, afterwards we spent a great part of the evening just trying to understand wtf did just happen.

That is my story.

And sorry for my grammar, I suppose. :)

Last edited by Desath on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikeOfSamothrace
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:25 pm 

Desath wrote:
...and the moral of the story is that despite all freaky monsters and weird stuff happening, no one can be more creepier than a corrupted human being.

Wholeheartedly agree. This story doesn't pertain to me but I found out a couple days ago that one of my friends was on the verge of getting kidnapped. She was getting off a subway station around Brooklyn when some random guy approached her and told her "to follow him and keep smiling." Fortunately for all of us she screamed and he ran off like a little pussy.

Think it might be a good time to buy her a can of pepper spray and a pocket knife.

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm 

Oh good God Gelseth, Do you know how much time I wasted posting in and reading the old creepy stories thread :-P
Good idea dude, when I get a chance I'll contribute and read over whatever new stuff we got here.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

TheIbexMoon666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 pm 

weird shit in this thread.

When my little brother was an infant we shared a room together. I use to wake up in the middle of the night and see shadow figures walking around his crib, looking over into him. I distinctly remember looking around the room trying to debunk the shadow figures but I could not. This happened on more than one occasion.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm 

Desath wrote:

Yeah, that's the truth!

I work as a cleaner in a Police Station. Have done so for the better part of 6 years. You get to see all kinds of shady characters coming in and some are drunk/high, others have been assaulted, and some just look damn suspicious. I haven't really had any run-ins with any of these people while working, but I've had some scary moments:

1. A few years ago, before the Police Station relocated, I went to work at 5am. Where I would park was in plain view of the foyer where the public can go in and talk to the cops. At that station, the only way I could get in was if an officer buzzed me in (I didn't have a key or anything), and if there were no cops there, I either had to wait or jump the counter. Anyway, one particular morning there was a man standing in the foyer and I walked in. There was a sensor at the door that beeped, alerting the cops that someone has walked in the station. Well, this guy simply turned around and stared at me. And stared. I gave him absolutely no eye contact but I could see him through my peripherals that he was not all there upstairs and he looked like he was about to jump me. Thankfully there was one officer there and he buzzed me in, to which I hurriedly obliged. The way he stared at me was very unnerving.

2. At the Police Station again, I parked to go to work, and I noticed a man in there, walking around and generally looking pretty agitated. I got out of my car and started walking down the street to the station, and he had come out of the station and was walking down the street in my direction. I was watching him as he was coming towards me and he still looked quite cranky at something. Just as we were crossing paths, he shot me this wild look and for a split second went to attack me, but he decided against it and kept walking. I walked by with my heart racing, thinking I was about to be assaulted. I reckon if I was not near a Police Station, I would've been punched, no doubt.

There's been some others, but these happened a while ago and I'm not really supposed to reveal too much. However, being a cleaner can be exciting sometimes! :D

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Semyhazah
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:40 am 

JAPANESEPENISSYNDROME,

WTF, when I was reading it, I impersonated myself in your history and I went to a hard state of fear.

Joemoe1122
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm 

I'm glad this thread is back, I loved the first one. I myself don't have anything to contribute, but please, keep up the good stories.

Bitches love Enslaved.

nex666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:19 am 

Unfortunately I don't really have any overly creepy storys. I have had some dreams that were fucked that I'll never forget though.

Anyway, bring on more stories! I love reading these!

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am 

Well, this didn't happen to me but it did happen to my family and it was only yesterday. Fresh off the press! Apparently my mom, dad, and sister were standing in the kitchen talking and our laundry room next door. The kitchen more or less leads into it, actually. We have a dog and some cats but none of them were in the room and according to my family they were standing there talking when suddenly they heard a very low, guttural growl from the laundry room and they all just froze and the dog was startled too. They looked around but could find nothing, no trace of animal or anything and my dad said it was weird how close it was, like it didn't seem to come from a corner, it was almost like it was just there, coming out of thin air. The only logical explanation seems to be an animal possibly under the house and near a vent that channeled its sound but my dad said it was really weird and its hard to imagine anything making that sound, much less something small enough to be under the house. Either way, they said it freaked them the fuck out. Been at the same house for like 15 years too and nothing like that has ever happened.

Mr_Belvedere
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:43 am 

Gosh! Some random family in the US and A heard a horrible noise. THAT'S WHAT CALL CREEPY!
Good Trade with: Madcow,Christs_dark_kingdom, destructSEAN, Throne_of_Ahaz, Asti78, Totalitarian_might, turboeye, Irionman, SonOfTheDawn, gagnrad, Wolfhead, Metalbrain, forest07, JPH666, Decry, Third_Of_The_Storms, Z0rn, invocator2k, Valgrinder, VRR, lahger, Okkultor, Drones

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 am 

Har har, dick. It might be relatively small and pale in comparison to some other things mentioned but its a fresh incident so I thought I'd mention it. And regardless, we're still talking about 3 adults that all say they heard the same thing and all think it was incredibly scary and hard to explain. I don't know what significance it would bear on the matter but perhaps it should be mentioned that I did have a family member that did die in this house and some things have happened in the past. I said previously nothing 'like that' had happened before and thats true, nothing fearful has occurred but if you're one to believe in certain paranormal things, it could be said this house isn't entirely without history. What, if any, significance the incident yesterday bears on that topic, I don't know but its not everyday that you hear a story like that about the place you grew up in.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:22 am 

Cut it the fuck out^, let’s not have this thread prematurely locked.

ANYWAY, Update to creepy yellow Gollum story: The garage that the creature crawled behind happens to belong to my drummer's uncle (small world, eh?!) I guess my drummer has mentioned seeing a creature around there fitting that description; yellow, looked completely human, slinking around. Creepy shit.

My drummer actually had a story of his own, too. My drummer (Sean) lives out in the middle of nowhere in a town called Waterman. on his road, there's always a farmer that leaves his tractor out in the field right be the street (the tractor's kind of creepy looking itself actually at night) so Sean and his cousin are both looking at this tractor when they see some farmer come out of NO WHERE and starts waving his arms in (literally) in front of the car. Sean hits his brakes but he knows it's too late as he sees his front end totally plow the guy over. The cars stops, and Sean and his cousin are sitting there scared shitless. So since they just hit a guy, they get out of the car to find him. Except there's no blood, no body, and no damage what so ever ever to this car (he could hit a stuffed animal and have his front end torn to pieces). They’re booth looking for an hour until they give up and drive the next 300 ft to his house. Never seen him before, or saw him again. They went back the next day, during the daytime. Still nothing.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 am 

I`ve been (w)racking my brains trying to think of a spooky incident that happened to me and is not a story by a friend or friend of a friend. Most are mundane or probably induced by my own imagination, especially in the early hours when the spook factor is raised considerably.

I remember a friend showing me a dis-used railway tunnel that stretches almost vertically over 137m. Now straight away I`ll be honest and say nothing un-toward happened, but this place being completely dark and the fact we only had the occasional flick of a lighter to see by, was very spooky , and being only 14 at the time it`s an event I`ve not forgotten.
It was turning dusk outside and we`d been walking around the Clifton area of Bristol most of the afternoon when we suddenly (or I suddenly) found ourselves outside a doorway set in the base of a cliff (which I`d often passed but being along a busy road with no footpath had ever considered walking before).

http://bristolculture.files.wordpress.c ... lway-2.jpg

My friend confidently walked in, and not wanting to show any apprehension I followed him (plus I was wearing my cut-off with large Motorhead patch and walked around feeling hard as nails, all 9 stone of me). All I was aware of was a wide staircase that strectched off at an alarming angle into the murkiness above. Both of us fell silent, awed I suppose by this "ancient" tunnel hardly anyone knew about and the fact we passed an old mattress and lots of litter knowing the local homeless, who also lived in the woods beyond the bridge, could lurch out at us any minute.

http://bristolculture.files.wordpress.c ... way-41.jpg

My legs were soon aching but I was determined to reach the top not knowing if there was even an exit. My friend stopped a few times and flicked his lighter and I remember getting the impression of a large cavern to our right, how big it was we couldn`t tell but my imagination convinced me it was Moria dimensions. If I`d have been on my own I honestly think I would`ve got two steps inside - thought "hmm, interesting" and quickly hurried out. But much to my amazement my friend told me, in whispers, that he`d discovered it a few weeks previously, discovering there was a way out - on his own :shock:
Pitch black and earily quiet, not even water dripping, are my lasting impressions,though no bad smells luckily. If ghosts existed this is where they`d be.. and it was getting dark outside.. so I soon impressed my mate by taking the lead and increasing our pace. Eventually after several days wandering, which was in fact probably only 20 minutes (funny how the mind distorts time under duress) we walked out into a broken down section that was ivy and bramble covered. We jumped up and over a wall into some rough ground adjoining a street I was familiar with.
The air was sweet.

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/phot ... 617811.jpg

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 am 

Dude, this place sounds badass! Now you've gotta start a black metal band and have shows there! get a shit ton of candles...I can see it now! And hell i wouldn't go in there alone. Screw that!

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

:???: I'm going to assume you didn't feel like quoting directly and this was meant more for the poster above me.

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME wrote:
This happened to me in the winter of 2007. I had an existential crisis at the time and I was depressed, even a bit suicidal. I quit my job and spent most of my time in isolation.

As insane and interesting as the story itself is, I'm actually almost more interested in this part. Or, rather, how this event effected you going forward. Did it help to resolve the crisis and push you in a positive direction or did your problems persist? I would think the former but I could see how it could just as easily have made you feel worse.

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 pm 

Oh and I wouldn't call this spooky but it definitely was scary. Again, another case where it just goes to show that the thing you really have to fear more than anything is other people. Well, I was probably 17-18 at the time and at a friends apartment I would go to with other friends to get fucked up and it was in downtown and in an area that I wouldn't call completely ghetto but definitely was on the rough side of things. Nonetheless, I would regularly take the long walk down the street to the nearby gas station to pick up beer and whatever else I craved in my trashed state and this one night in particular me and my friend were walking and I was talking to him about something and suddenly, in a low voice, he's like "dude, shut the fuck up, dude dude...etc" And I'm just like uh, what? And he motions me to look across the street and walking across the street is a big black guy with his shirt off walking with a shotgun in his hands down the street, talking to himself, at like 3 am. He didn't do anything to us but as you can imagine, for that minute or two that we passed each others line of sight, it was pretty fucking tense. I'm like a teenage kid and theres this crazy, shotgun wielding guy that could easily end us if he wanted to. I don't know if he had done anything that night but I figured he probably wasn't in any kind of good mood if he was carrying a shotgun down the street that late at night like it was nothing.

Of course, the funny thing is, we're probably all close to people with guns and things at various times and probably just don't know it but this is one case where the picture was fairly clear and it was a bit unsettling to say the least.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:21 pm 

MazeofTorment wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

:???: I'm going to assume you didn't feel like quoting directly and this was meant more for the poster above me.

It was to both of you. HE started it, and YOU brought out the "D" word in response, so for that I say, I say "cut it out."

"A man who is provokethed by a tormentour shall bequeath himself a second time of pondering on whether or not he shall strike back, or allow the strenght of whit or pheasent to answer for him." -Gelseth_Andrano®

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm 

MazeofTorment wrote:
Oh and I wouldn't call this spooky but it definitely was scary. Again, another case where it just goes to show that the thing you really have to fear more than anything is other people. Well, I was probably 17-18 at the time and at a friends apartment I would go to with other friends to get fucked up and it was in downtown and in an area that I wouldn't call completely ghetto but definitely was on the rough side of things. Nonetheless, I would regularly take the long walk down the street to the nearby gas station to pick up beer and whatever else I craved in my trashed state and this one night in particular me and my friend were walking and I was talking to him about something and suddenly, in a low voice, he's like "dude, shut the fuck up, dude dude...etc" And I'm just like uh, what? And he motions me to look across the street and walking across the street is a big black guy with his shirt off walking with a shotgun in his hands down the street, talking to himself, at like 3 am. He didn't do anything to us but as you can imagine, for that minute or two that we passed each others line of sight, it was pretty fucking tense. I'm like a teenage kid and theres this crazy, shotgun wielding guy that could easily end us if he wanted to. I don't know if he had done anything that night but I figured he probably wasn't in any kind of good mood if he was carrying a shotgun down the street that late at night like it was nothing.

Of course, the funny thing is, we're probably all close to people with guns and things at various times and probably just don't know it but this is one case where the picture was fairly clear and it was a bit unsettling to say the least.

Holy shit, yeah, I'd be a little scared to if some crazy shirtless gentleman was walking around with a shotgun, and talking to himself, at 3 AM.

MazeofTorment
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:29 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
It was to both of you. HE started it, and YOU brought out the "D" word in response, so for that I say, I say "cut it out."

"A man who is provokethed by a tormentour shall bequeath himself a second time of pondering on whether or not he shall strike back, or allow the strenght of whit or pheasent to answer for him." -Gelseth_Andrano®

ha, well, I meant it to be sort of tongue-in-cheek, I wouldn't have argued any further if he or anyone else decided to bash my post. I'm not like that and I don't like it when people senselessly argue and get threads locked either so I see where you're coming from but I was just defending my reason for posting it more than anything. 'Tis all good.

Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:33 pm 

MazeofTorment wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:

ha, well, I meant it to be sort of tongue-in-cheek, I wouldn't have argued any further if he or anyone else decided to bash my post. I'm not like that and I don't like it when people senselessly argue and get threads locked either so I see where you're coming from but I was just defending my reason for posting it more than anything. 'Tis all good.

Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

Well good :D More storries! Get out your blankets, hide in that bed sheet and pillow fort Mindshadow's Mommy so generously made for us, put some fresh batteries in those flashlights and let's get spookin'

newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano are you perchance a fan of the creepypasta that has flooded the internet in the past while?

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:42 pm 

CorpseFister wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano are you perchance a fan of the creepypasta that has flooded the internet in the past while?

i've only ever heard of/ready the spongebob one that was posted in the original thread. are they supposed ot be true, or just stories people write?

newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm 

nah they're just stories. Some are very well done, some pretty bad. I killed the better part of night on the website below:

http://www.creepypasta.com

Not quite the same as people recounting their personal experiences, but I'm sure you can find something there if you just want to be creeped out a bit.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm 

gah, can't get to it from work! i'll have to check it out later

mentalendoscopy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm 

A few months ago my Dad and I went to pick my amp up from the local guitar shop (it was getting worked on). We parked the truck and after getting out, I turned around and noticed my dad was looking onto the sidewalk, a worried expression on his face. I turned my head to see what he was seeing and walking down the road there was a man. The thing that struck me first was that one of his arms was inside his shirt for whatever reason, giving off a straight-jacket look. Then I noticed guy was gurgling and foaming at the mouth. I got a very, very bad vibe from him, though he was most likely either mentally handicapped or tripping on some narcotic. Thankfully he didn't notice us :lol:.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next