Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The Red Snifit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:05 am 

I guess we'll see, but these previews of ELIX doesn't it's going to fare well in the year of Horizon and BOTW. But we'll see.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:38 am 

NIDHOGG!!!! I played a demo of it at the EMP Museum in Seattle back in June '15 and have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of it. I was never happier to get my (supremely triple-baked) ass kicked by a 9-year-old.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 am 

Hahaha I can't even IMAGINE playing it on high grade medical shit. I definitely like to get a little stoned and fence it up. That's so awesome! If anyone buys it for PS4 (it's 15 bucks) please please please hit me up on here or through PSN (SN: Muhaffa) and we'll setup a match just for fun! I've got a headset and I'm hilarious and have a very soothing deep voice so it's basically a win/win other than the part where I'm gonna stab you to fucking death.

I swear I don't have a google alert setup for 'Nidhogg'.

acid_bukkake
SAD!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am 

It completely blew my mind. So simple yet so challenging, and this 9-year-old is beating the piss out of me in front of his parents. They knew I was lit, too, which made it even better.

darkeningday wrote:
I haven't saw any of the Seen movies.

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 am 

Xlxlx wrote:
@Resident; oh, no, I don't give the slightest shit about manhandling Christianity and the like. It is true that religion does not necessarily equal culture, but the times it does are the ones I think should be handled with a lot of care. Look at poor Voodoo, for example, which most people think of as little more than "bayou zombie magic" due to its extremely poor representation in mainstream media. Those are the kind of crappy depictions I'm talking about.

I can agree with that. Voodoo does get the shaft an awful lot. Frankly, I'd say that every religion that isn't Christianity, Islam, or (sometimes) Judaism gets the shaft pretty hard, in large part because of the wide influence of those three. Nothing like demonizing every faith that isn't yours, and when you have one of the "big ones," then it's easier to get away with.

Jonpo
Hyperc6l6mb6wler

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:33 am 

acid_bukkake wrote:
It completely blew my mind. So simple yet so challenging, and this 9-year-old is beating the piss out of me in front of his parents. They knew I was lit, too, which made it even better.

Hahaha I love this so much. I want to play under exactly these conditions. I want to talk HARDCORE shit to a 9 year old.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 am 

darkeningday wrote:
and reacts to every single thing the player does... hello ELEX. Steal a bunch of shit from a town or murder someone in view, get a bounty put on your head and fight off bounty hunters at every turn until you either pay the fine or figure out a way to shift the blame to someone else. Kill an NPC later needed in a quest, the game will adapt to his death. Solve every quest in the game three or four different ways based on character stats.

Do we know this will actually be implemented/be implemented beyond the opening area & demos? (Legit/non-sarcastic question there, I haven't had a chance to watch anything yet.) I feel like I've heard that promised for every open-world game since Fable 1 (and I say this as a fan of the genre) and it usually just ends up streamlined or cut, so I can understand why people might be gunshy about this. Hope I'm wrong though.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:04 pm 

if anyone is interested here are the non spoiler thoughts of someone who has claimed to have gotten the surge early(i see no reason to not believe them someone is uploading a playthrough of the game already)

https://www.thebitbag.com/the-surge-rev ... ons/235476

i wont spoil anything but i saw the first 30 minutes of the game and i saw something which gives me hope about the story telling and hopefully making the main character less generic or at least giving him a backstory and helping explain his motivations

just to make it clear the non spoiler part is not the reddit thread but the link i posted i dont know what is in the reddit thread

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:37 pm 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
darkeningday wrote:
and reacts to every single thing the player does... hello ELEX. Steal a bunch of shit from a town or murder someone in view, get a bounty put on your head and fight off bounty hunters at every turn until you either pay the fine or figure out a way to shift the blame to someone else. Kill an NPC later needed in a quest, the game will adapt to his death. Solve every quest in the game three or four different ways based on character stats.

Do we know this will actually be implemented/be implemented beyond the opening area & demos? (Legit/non-sarcastic question there, I haven't had a chance to watch anything yet.) I feel like I've heard that promised for every open-world game since Fable 1 (and I say this as a fan of the genre) and it usually just ends up streamlined or cut, so I can understand why people might be gunshy about this. Hope I'm wrong though.

This is why I don't read anything about games until they're actually out. There's no point in getting excited over a developer's press releases. They always promise gamers the moon.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:13 pm 

darkeningday wrote:
Animation quality was incredibly important, I thought. I knew cutscenes were low on her list, but she really liked H:ZD and that's where the game shines, with an apparent ~5ish hours of cutscenes across a 20-50 hour game (also has outstanding animation quality and graphics)

Those numbers seem out of whack, where are you getting those? The game lasted me like 80 hours and there weren't THAT many cut scenes for a story-driven game. I spent most of my time exploring and hunting machines. What was good was the STORY, which was told partially through cut scenes but also other methods (yes, including some audio logs, which I normally hate, but their placement in H:ZD actually made sense and the pacing of them wasn't annoying or intrusive).

Anyway, for branching quests and stats checks and stuff, I sincerely doubt Elex will even hold a candle to F:NV. Especially since writing is so important in those kinds of games.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm 

i love these kind of videos i wont post many but i thought posting this made sense

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:25 pm 

:ugh: Not only none of those games are really Souls-like (hell some aren't even a LITTLE BIT similar, WTF... and lol @ the board game mention, scrapping the bottom of the barrel are we), but I'd honestly just rather replay Soulsborne or Nioh over these...

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:49 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
:ugh: Not only none of those games are really Souls-like (hell some aren't even a LITTLE BIT similar, WTF... and lol @ the board game mention, scrapping the bottom of the barrel are we), but I'd honestly just rather replay Soulsborne or Nioh over these...

they did really scrape the bottom of the barrel with the board game but i think apart from darksiders 3 and the board game everything else had some sort of similarity with souls games even if its just difficulty :P

once i have completed prey i cant wait to get back into bloodborne and at least try the surge but bloodborne first since its the superior game

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:53 am 

Morrigan wrote:
darkeningday wrote:
Animation quality was incredibly important, I thought. I knew cutscenes were low on her list, but she really liked H:ZD and that's where the game shines, with an apparent ~5ish hours of cutscenes across a 20-50 hour game (also has outstanding animation quality and graphics)

Those numbers seem out of whack, where are you getting those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvM92IJNy_E
and https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=26784

Everything I've seen of the writing looks great in H:ZD. Enough for that even if the game got a crappy PC port I'd buy it anyway. The setting is just so, so interesting and I love ALOY, despite her name.

Quote:
The game lasted me like 80 hours and there weren't THAT many cut scenes for a story-driven game. I spent most of my time exploring and hunting machines. What was good was the STORY, which was told partially through cut scenes but also other methods (yes, including some audio logs, which I normally hate, but their placement in H:ZD actually made sense and the pacing of them wasn't annoying or intrusive).
I'm sure Horizon will spin circles around anything ELEX could come up with in the story department. That said, could you find another game that has a quest as bizarre and ridiculous as this?. Because if so, I wanna play dat!

Quote:
Anyway, for branching quests and stats checks and stuff, I sincerely doubt Elex will even hold a candle to F:NV. Especially since writing is so important in those kinds of games.

If it was even just a little bit worse than Fallout: New Vegas, we'd have one of the best games so far this generation.
Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 am 

why wrote:
Strafe is pretty bad.

I still stand by this statement and like to give it a x2 just so people are warned.

volutetheswarth
Our Lady of Perpetual Butthurt

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:59 am 

why wrote:
why wrote:
Strafe is pretty bad.

I still stand by this statement and like to give it a x2 just so people are warned.

It's really not that bad. It's not like classic old-school style FPS shooters are some profound fine art, and Strafe is easily in the top 10 of the bunch.

Dark Souls is Dead because it's two years old? Yeah I weep for modern gamers and their turkey-like attention span.

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 am 

volutetheswarth wrote:
It's really not that bad. It's not like classic old-school style FPS shooters are some profound fine art, and Strafe is easily in the top 10 of the bunch.

No, it's not fine art. That's why it surprised me how strafe can fail so !!!bigly!!! It's slow, weapons have no punch, enemy design promotes not jumping into the action but going backward and picking them off one by one. The upgrade system is fucked (sometimes making weapons worse), there is crafting involved which slows down the pace (no classic pickups). You never get ammunition for anything but your main weapon. It's seriously bad.

TheWaltzer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:30 am 

I didn't have time to play much, but as a classic FPS fan (hell, I still play Doom, now also Brutal Doom, which is quite fun), I almost bought Strafe yesterday. But so far, I haven't read an overly positive user review of it, so I decided to go against it. Any alternatives instead?
"Of Terror and the Supernatural by Temple of Void is miles ahead of It's midnight in Neverland and I can't get my dick out of this unicorn; Volume 8 by Nightwish in both the amount of heaviness and lack of keyboards."

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:36 am 

TheWaltzer wrote:
I didn't have time to play much, but as a classic FPS fan (hell, I still play Doom, now also Brutal Doom, which is quite fun), I almost bought Strafe yesterday. But so far, I haven't read an overly positive user review of it, so I decided to go against it. Any alternatives instead?

Bunker Punks is better with a very similar idea but both the roguelite and "classic fps" elements are implemented in a far more refined way. Even though its in early access it's already leagues better than Strafe. For starters it's fast and the guns actually have some weight to them.

*also it features bunker punks as well as punker bunks

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:56 am 

I'm planning on buying Doom for PS4, but don't know which version.
On the PSN store it's now 25 euros including the season pass. But I'm more of physical copies.
Is the DLC any good? 15 bucks for a physical copy without season pass, or 25 bucks for the whole package? Also bearing in mind I have a 500gb ps4. Don't know how big the DLC content is?

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:23 am 

Jasper92 wrote:
On the PSN store it's now 25 euros including the season pass. But I'm more of physical copies.
Is the DLC any good? 15 bucks for a physical copy without season pass, or 25 bucks for the whole package? Also bearing in mind I have a 500gb ps4. Don't know how big the DLC content is?

Forget the DLC, it's multiplayer content only and Doom's Multiplayer is sub-par (and also dead and even more dead once quake champions is out).

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 am 

volutetheswarth wrote:
Dark Souls is Dead because it's two years old? Yeah I weep for modern gamers and their turkey-like attention span.

Huh? Dark Souls is dead because there aren't going to be any further games in the series in the foreseeable future as per the devs, what relevance does its (incorrect) age has to do with anything?
I know nothing of hair care, so bare with me.

Metal dudes, assemble in the shower!

Jasper92
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:52 am 

why wrote:
Jasper92 wrote:

Forget the DLC, it's multiplayer content only and Doom's Multiplayer is sub-par (and also dead and even more dead once quake champions is out).

Ok thanks, physical copy it is then. I thought maybe there would be a splitscreen multiplayer and I would have more maps. But I just saw there isn't. I wish more games, especially shooters and racers, had more splitscreen lately. But it seems splitscreen mode is dying out.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:06 am 

strafe review

why
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:07 am 

Jasper92 wrote:

Ok thanks, physical copy it is then. I thought maybe there would be a splitscreen multiplayer and I would have more maps. But I just saw there isn't. I wish more games, especially shooters and racers, had more splitscreen lately. But it seems splitscreen mode is dying out.

Quite frankly a splitscreen or even network/internet coop mode is something I think they reserved for Doom 2. It's pure speculation, but you gotta have SOMETHING to make the sequel better.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:47 am 

SatanicPotato wrote:
i love these kind of videos i wont post many but i thought posting this made sense

Clickbait video title and lots of irrelevant shit aside, I just wanna say that the The Surge clips they chose for this look much better than any others I've seen. Probably because it was more than just the protagonist fighting one boring enemy in some boring industrial corridor.

But yeah, seriously, Darksiders 3 as a scratcher for the Dark Souls itch? What the fuck?

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:15 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
SatanicPotato wrote:

Clickbait video title and lots of irrelevant shit aside, I just wanna say that the The Surge clips they chose for this look much better than any others I've seen. Probably because it was more than just the protagonist fighting one boring enemy in some boring industrial corridor.

But yeah, seriously, Darksiders 3 as a scratcher for the Dark Souls itch? What the fuck?

i must admit i actually posted the video before i watched it purely because i have watched a lot of their videos and they usually are great imo but that video was very poor didnt even have any jokes like they usually do so that was my mistake, on the surge at least the video had some use the start of the surge looks boring and because its already been released so far i have heard its usually around a 7 or 8 out of 10 from a couple of people, i think it looks promising but the outside environments look really generic and boring

Resident_Hazard
Possessed by Starscream's Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:14 pm 

Jasper92 wrote:

There is no split-screen multiplayer as far as I knew, but I didn't get any of the DLC or season pass. But the core Doom game is fucking amazing. It's one of my few Platinum Playstation Trophies. The game makes the trophies fairly simple, they aren't a chore, and the game is so well designed that you're pretty much working towards them anyway. I have arguably never had more fun leveling weapons than in this Doom.

I actually finished the game about two weeks after it launched, and had to wait about a month for them to get a new update in to fix two of the Trophies so I could finalize the Platinum. I figured, I was that close, I might as well.

I wish there was more splitscreen stuff so I could play it with my son. There's so little in the FPS area for us. He bought Battleborn for $10 and that game is so meh it defines meh. He wants to play it sometimes and I just groan. Once we figured out how to play Divinity: Original Sin, that one is much better.

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:03 pm 

The Red Snifit wrote:
I guess we'll see, but these previews of ELIX doesn't it's going to fare well in the year of Horizon and BOTW. But we'll see.

Where does Night of the Raven fall on your list? That's regarded by many (myself included) to be the single greatest action RPG of all time. If you haven't played it yet, you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Here's a great video about it and why it's so good:

Please donate to a local abortion fund of your choice here instead of high-profile national organizations like NARAL or Planned Parenthood. If you're unsure where to distribute funds, select an abortion trigger law state; any organization will do.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:55 am 

a preview of sorts(at least comparison with dark souls) with someone who has played the game for around 25 hours

video does has spoilers though at least starting spoilers which reveal something about the main character previously not revealed, he doesnt talk about it though footage is just shown for a few seconds

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:05 pm 

yentass wrote:
Huh? Dark Souls is dead because there aren't going to be any further games in the series in the foreseeable future as per the devs, what relevance does its (incorrect) age has to do with anything?
Dark Souls 3 *drumroll* (2016), numskull. And before your Asperger's kicks in, it's even less of a time period so it validates my point perfectly. Using the term and label of "dead" to anything that isn't getting a "foreseeable" sequel is retarded.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:11 pm 

Even if you're right, the word "dead" can have multiple meaning depending on context, so this really doesn't warrant this kind of hostility. Are you ever going to stop being so fucking obnoxious over the most trivial shit all the time?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:23 am 

SatanicPotato wrote:
i wont spoil anything but i saw the first 30 minutes of the game and i saw something which gives me hope about the story telling and hopefully making the main character less generic or at least giving him a backstory and helping explain his motivations

I've recently seen the first 18 minutes of it, and unless it's different from what you have seen (the video shows the intro cinematic, a playable prologue of sorts and the tutorial stage for the other two of us who want to go spoiler free) - it gives you all the backstory and motivation for your character you need, all without saying a word about him, mind, which was pretty fucking cool.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 am 

yentass wrote:
SatanicPotato wrote:

I've recently seen the first 18 minutes of it, and unless it's different from what you have seen (the video shows the intro cinematic, a playable prologue of sorts and the tutorial stage for the other two of us who want to go spoiler free) - it gives you all the backstory and motivation for your character you need, all without saying a word about him, mind, which was pretty fucking cool.

you know exactly what i am talking about, i agree its amazing story telling i heard the rest of the game is not like that sadly but at least you know they can do that kind of story telling, i used to hate dark souls styled story telling but now i think its the best kind of story telling(at least judging by the video i showed he says the story telling is not great)

i just imagine that game with a prey or dead space level of story telling, it does have audio logs but i am not sure how many i know its generic but i love audio logs

on the video there are some things i prefer about the surge over dark souls(trash mobs are apparently more difficult) but when it comes to that kind of game a lot of it is about how it feels, for example in bloodborne i use the starting axe because it just feels the best even if its not the best stats wise, so i cant wait to see how the surge feels

jim sterling likes it

yentass
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 pm 

SatanicPotato wrote:
you know exactly what i am talking about, i agree its amazing story telling i heard the rest of the game is not like that sadly but at least you know they can do that kind of story telling, i used to hate dark souls styled story telling but now i think its the best kind of story telling(at least judging by the video i showed he says the story telling is not great)

It would be disappointing if it's actually true, but hardly surprising; I thought they had a pretty cool premise with LotF's protagonist - a convict whose crimes tattooed on his body and stuff, something an adequately competent storyteller would treat as a starting point for some good world and character building... but no. It started there, and pretty much ended there as well. Deck13 may have been only one of the three major parties involved with LotF (it was co-developed by CI Games and directed by the guy who, apparently, directed the Witcher games or something to that extent), so there's some room for shifting the blame and hoping that Deck13 is where the talent were, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. We'll see. Not too long to wait now.

Anyhow, on another note: Ska Studios - a.k.a. the Salt & Sanctuary guys - have ported a couple of their older XBox 360 games to PC and dropped them on Steam yesterday, namely Charlie Murder and The Dishwasher: Vampire's Smile. Did any of you play one of these, and if so - any good?

darkeningday
xXdArKenIngDayXx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:38 pm 

SatanicPotato is the Dalai Lama of the Video Games thread.

volutetheswarth

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:49 pm 

Morrigan wrote:
Even if you're right, the word "dead" can have multiple meaning depending on context, so this really doesn't warrant this kind of hostility. Are you ever going to stop being so fucking obnoxious over the most trivial shit all the time?
Not going to stop if you're going to give a stupid childish title to incite hostility. Seriously when does sticking up for myself or calling out bullshit or ass-hatery qualify as "butthurt". I take posts at face value and answer accordingly, if that upsets people that I don't see an invisible "humouress/playful tone" they should grow thicker skin and discuss as an adult why I am possibly incorrect, not spew bitter vitriol in my direction with brash sentences and childish declarations of a "psycho". I contribute way more to MA than someone like Need4Power and his incessant shitposting, and I've even been told by mods that they actually value most of my posts, don't see you going off at Need4Power nor the many others that are clearly trying to troll and derail every thread they are on. If anything I reiterate almost word for word what mods do with a hammer. Anyway I don't expect you to answer me with anything but hostility and a ban so I'm out of here for the foreseeable future. Sing for joy for more mentally stimulating posts from Trump sympathizers.

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 pm 

yentass wrote:
SatanicPotato wrote:

It would be disappointing if it's actually true, but hardly surprising; I thought they had a pretty cool premise with LotF's protagonist - a convict whose crimes tattooed on his body and stuff, something an adequately competent storyteller would treat as a starting point for some good world and character building... but no. It started there, and pretty much ended there as well. Deck13 may have been only one of the three major parties involved with LotF (it was co-developed by CI Games and directed by the guy who, apparently, directed the Witcher games or something to that extent), so there's some room for shifting the blame and hoping that Deck13 is where the talent were, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. We'll see. Not too long to wait now.

Anyhow, on another note: Ska Studios - a.k.a. the Salt & Sanctuary guys - have ported a couple of their older XBox 360 games to PC and dropped them on Steam yesterday, namely Charlie Murder and The Dishwasher: Vampire's Smile. Did any of you play one of these, and if so - any good?

sadly everything i have heard says its true but i am still hoping its not, i must admit i didnt know that many different companies worked on lords of the fallen, there are entire lets plays on youtube(i am not going to ruin that much for me) and from what i have seen you see a character or two there, an audio log here and there so we will see what happens

never played any of those they seem fairly obscure, also not sure how to reply to that comparison

i am really enjoying prey right now apart from the loading screens its a tonne of fun, there are so many amazing upgrades you can get

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:07 am 

volutetheswarth wrote:
Not going to stop if you're going to give a stupid childish title to incite hostility. Seriously when does sticking up for myself or calling out bullshit or ass-hatery qualify as "butthurt". I take posts at face value and answer accordingly, if that upsets people that I don't see an invisible "humouress/playful tone" they should grow thicker skin and discuss as an adult why I am possibly incorrect, not spew bitter vitriol in my direction with brash sentences and childish declarations of a "psycho". I contribute way more to MA than someone like Need4Power and his incessant shitposting, and I've even been told by mods that they actually value most of my posts, don't see you going off at Need4Power nor the many others that are clearly trying to troll and derail every thread they are on. If anything I reiterate almost word for word what mods do with a hammer. Anyway I don't expect you to answer me with anything but hostility and a ban so I'm out of here for the foreseeable future. Sing for joy for more mentally stimulating posts from Trump sympathizers.

Bahahahaha way to live up to your new title, moron. And what's with the obsession over a random user who wasn't even participating in this thread?

By the way,

Quote:
and I've even been told by mods that they actually value most of my posts

Why would you even think of making up such an obvious lie? :lol:

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

SatanicPotato
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:12 am 

Alienation is a lot of fun i never played a top down shooter but i played one level and enjoyed it a lot, kinda want to play it online, kinda dont i suck at it but enjoy it

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815 ... 940  Next