PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 am 

And you were imprisoned because...?

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Owls

I had an encounter like that one time with the dreaded "La chusa"
I'm too tired right now to elaborate, but yes, Owls are very mysterious and creepy creatures..

TeRRorBld wrote:
And you were imprisoned because...?

Cause he fuckin' killed a guy.

Duh.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

TeRRorBld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 am 

PhantomGreen wrote:
Cause he fuckin' killed a guy.

Duh.

Fuck, I really hoped it was a joke :lol:

Rob Vomit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:49 pm 

About a year ago i was in NYC heading to Tompkins Sqr Park for an free show and me and my friend were cutting through a kind of hidden back part of the park when we heard someone shout "Hey Guys!" We then turned around only to witness an elderly man in a jacket and kilt, one leg on a bench, swinging his inhumanly large/long testicles around and smiling at us. We stood for a few seconds in shock before he put his nuts away kept smiling and just walked away.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm 

Rob Vomit wrote:
About a year ago i was in NYC heading to Tompkins Sqr Park for an free show and me and my friend were cutting through a kind of hidden back part of the park when we heard someone shout "Hey Guys!" We then turned around only to witness an elderly man in a jacket and kilt, one leg on a bench, swinging his inhumanly large/long testicles around and smiling at us. We stood for a few seconds in shock before he put his nuts away kept smiling and just walked away.

What the hell!?

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Rob Vomit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Rob Vomit wrote:

What the hell!?

Yep...Image has been burnt into my mind ever since, It was just one of those moments that i look back on and think i must have been high, but sadly i wasnt, it was all very real.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 pm 

Rob Vomit wrote:

Yep...Image has been burnt into my mind ever since, It was just one of those moments that i look back on and think i must have been high, but sadly i wasnt, it was all very real.

What a weird old bastard. But hey, NYC, what can you do?

Rob Vomit
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Rob Vomit wrote:

What a weird old bastard. But hey, NYC, what can you do?

Exactly, it led me to think how often does this guy do this? If this is what the elderly do when they retire, im looking forward to retirement very much

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:20 am 

old story of mine, happened about 6 years ago

OK, maybe 4 or 5 years back i was hanging out with all of my friends at one of their houses after a long and gore filled night of some D&D (represent and respect YO) and we had laid out our sleeping bags and pillows and ended up talking for another 3 hours before anyone actually fell asleep. About 5 minutes after everyone had finality stopped talking an ear splittingly loud sound that sounds like screeching tires fills the entire room. This noise last for about 30 seconds, but the strange thing about it was, it started off sounding like squealing rubber, but about 10 seconds in i knew it wasn't tires at all; it was actually the sound of a woman screaming. The fact that it sounded like squealing tires just goes to show how high pitched it was. Even stranger this noise sounded like it was coming from the open window about 10 feet from where we were all sleeping. After about 5 minutes (of pure brick-shitting) i finally worked up the courage to say allowed, "did anyone one else hear that shit?" and them my friend john yelled back almost immediately back "yeah man I heard that too!"
It turns out that not only was everyone else in the room asleep, but none of them had even woken up by this terrifying death final noise scream emitted from near the window. Still remember what that sounded like. Fuckin Weird

Also, about 2 months ago, it was about 9 pm, i left my appt building to go somewhere, (super wall mart (that's where all the real Nightlife is at in DeKalb IL)) and i heard another woman scream in terror as a car door slammed and screeching tires drove away. This was in a parking lot for a grocery store that went under. It was about 100-150 yards from my house.
Fuck DeKalb

MorbidSepulDeath
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 am 

So you didn't get up and look out the window? I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep that night.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 am 

MorbidSepulDeath wrote:
So you didn't get up and look out the window? I'm guessing you didn't get much sleep that night.

No, i was shocked basically. I mean this scream sounded like it was RIGHT outside the window. At least in the case of the screamer in the parking lot I ran my ass out there to see what was up.

Scorpio
Healthy Dose of Reality

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 am 

I have one that is kind of similar to the OP. When I was roughly 17 years old, my parents were having a few rooms wallpapered by a man who went to high school with them. They were friendly with him, but not friends. I mean that they'd known each other forever and used him on other jobs, but they didn't hang out together. He suddenly stopped showing up for the job without explanation and he wasn't answering his phone, either. He lived a street over from my grandfather, which is where I was staying at the time, so my parents asked us to go over and tell him to get his ass back to work. My grandfather and I went to his house and his van was parked in the drive, but nobody answered the door. I walked around back and the door was open, but the screen door was closed and locked. The screen was loose in the corner, so I reached in and let myself into the house. Perhaps that wasn't appropriate, but I didn't care. I called his name a few times and nobody answered, so I decided to explore. I found him dead in his bathroom with his throat cut. There was blood everywhere. I called my parents to tell them what happened and they called the cops. He'd committed suicide. I thought it was wild that he killed himself by cutting his own throat. That's hardcore. I was not particularly freaked out by it. I examined the body very closely. I could see inside of his neck. It sounds strange, but I felt blessed to be able to have that experience. It was mystical for me. Whenever I watch a beheading video online, it reminds me of that incident.

I'm not the only one in the family to happen upon a gory scene. When my father was a kid, he found a guy who was killed by a hit and run on the side of the road.

Scorpio
Healthy Dose of Reality

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am 

mindshadow wrote:

Maybe it was his "initiation" approaching you, and he was a new gang member?

Why would they ask him if he had any illnesses then? They wouldn't.

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME, are there verified reports of people who steal organs by force in your country? I always thought that those were urban legends, but I don't see why men who simply wanted to hurt you would care if you were sick. Maybe they were going to rape you and didn't want to catch anything. Anyway, that story is tough to top.

Praetentus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm 

So, about a year, maybe a year and a half ago, I was home alone and doing chores. Please note that I live in California and the houses in my neighborhood are quite close together. (I'm not used to the houses being so close either, being from Tennessee) Anyways, I had gone to my bedroom to put my clothes away. My chest of drawers are right underneath the window in my room which is about three feet from my neighbor's yard.
All of a sudden, I hear voices coming from outside my window. I knew they weren't the voices of my neighbors, because my neighbors are in their 90's and sound like it, too. They kept on getting louder and softer, as if they were moving about my family's property or my neighbor's property. The first idea that popped into my head that they were burglars trying to break into one of the houses. I waited for quite a while before slipping out of my room and locking all the doors in the house.
Later that night, I was talking to my parents about it at family dinner. They told me it was probably just the gardeners at our neighbor's place. A bit later, I hear the exact same voices. Turns out it was the gardeners.

Oh, one more. But it's more like a funny story that's kind of creepy.

I was walking my dog one day. A garbage truck pulled up behind me. It followed me all the way back to my house.

Scorpio
Healthy Dose of Reality

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 am 

Praetentus wrote:
So, about a year, maybe a year and a half ago, I was home alone and doing chores. Please note that I live in California and the houses in my neighborhood are quite close together. (I'm not used to the houses being so close either, being from Tennessee) Anyways, I had gone to my bedroom to put my clothes away. My chest of drawers are right underneath the window in my room which is about three feet from my neighbor's yard.
All of a sudden, I hear voices coming from outside my window. I knew they weren't the voices of my neighbors, because my neighbors are in their 90's and sound like it, too. They kept on getting louder and softer, as if they were moving about my family's property or my neighbor's property. The first idea that popped into my head that they were burglars trying to break into one of the houses. I waited for quite a while before slipping out of my room and locking all the doors in the house.
Later that night, I was talking to my parents about it at family dinner. They told me it was probably just the gardeners at our neighbor's place. A bit later, I hear the exact same voices. Turns out it was the gardeners.

Why didn't you lock the doors as soon as you became concerned? Were you waiting for them to come inside? BTW, that incident is weak tea. I figured you were young and female because that's not very creepy at all.

There's only one time in my life I remember being terrified. I wasn't older than 5 or 6. I was riding around with my father at night and he went into a dark, secluded area on his industrial property where a bunch of scary-looking crackheads were hanging out. My father got out and demanded that they get the fuck off his property or else. There were close to 10 of them and we were alone. My father had a staredown with one of them for what seemed like an eternity, then the guy became conciliatory and he apologized and promised they'd leave. I was extremely frightened because they could have attacked us and no one would have been around to help. In retrospect, it was poor judgment on my father's part to do that while accompanied by a child, but my father is fearless. I've never seen him scared or anxious. As an adult, I took after him in this respect, but I'll never forget that occurrence. Oddly, I don't think I've been truly afraid other than that.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm 

This happened when I was Six my brother was around two. My family drove to PEI in a camper van for my aunt's wedding. It was late at night and we were driving in a forest and the sky was pissing rain. We went down a dirt road that we soon realized was a dead end. My dad tried to reverse, but we were stuck in mud. Thunder broke out and lightning started shooting down. The storm was too intense for my dad to go out and look for help. Neither of my parents had a cell phone at the time. There was nothing we could do but wait. To make things worse, my brother wouldn't stop crying hysterically. There were very tall trees surrounding us on three sides; if lightning hit them they could fall and hurt, if not kill us. Luckily a tree never fell and we were alright in the morning. My dad was able to walk into town and call a tow truck. This is one of the only things I can remember from such an early age.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am 

that sounds like quite an upleasant adventure, but I dunno about it being "Creepy" per se.

scareydave
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am 

A couple for you. Nothing really scary but they made me feel on edge.

When i was about nine years old I was lying on my bed just staring when I saw a young girls face pop up at the side of my bed and disappear. It was extremely quick and I froze for a good half an hour before I had the balls to look under my bed. Nothing there.

Second one was about a year ago. Sat in work on a bench during a night shift around 11pm. The automatic doors to my left suddenly opened and a very dense grey cloud was within the door space. Being more worried it was a fire than anything else I walked towards it, and into it. I noticed a very acrid sulphur like smell and was about to contact my boss about maybe some sort of chemical leak when it all disappeared. The weird thing was I just assumed at that moment in time that it was my mind playing tricks but in hindsight I know it was real.

I've also seen a blokes head come off when he got hit by a bus.

nex666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 pm 

scareydave wrote:

Extreme, affect you much?

Praetentus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 pm 

Scorpio wrote:
Why didn't you lock the doors as soon as you became concerned? Were you waiting for them to come inside? BTW, that incident is weak tea. I figured you were young and female because that's not very creepy at all.

Because I don't think correctly half the time and I'm creeped out or... scared... by some of the strangest things. (I'm afraid of glitter, but am perfectly okay with a horse charging at me with the intent to injure/kill me.) And I know it's weak, please pardon my weirdness.

cweed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 am 

Praetentus wrote:
Scorpio wrote:

Because I don't think correctly half the time and I'm creeped out or... scared... by some of the strangest things. (I'm afraid of glitter, but am perfectly okay with a horse charging at me with the intent to injure/kill me.) And I know it's weak, please pardon my weirdness.

Haha you're afraid of glitter? Sorry, but that's quite an usual thing to be scared of...

Pouring
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 am 

I was really young when this happened, and a couple of the stories here made me remember a bit more of it...It was when me and my mother was still living in a ghetto neighborhood in the Bronx, NY, and I still knew my biological father. A very scary near-kidnapping/murder/I don’t even know…thankfully I’ll never know what would have happened.

It was the last time my mother ever let my father see me. I was dropped off at his place and it was agreed by my mother and father that he would be taking me to some park nearby to his house to spend some time with me. So my mother leaves and me and my father eventually go to the park, there wasn’t a lot of people there and we left his house pretty late so it was getting dark. He sat me on one of the benches in the park and without explaining anything in detail he told me to wait there and that he would be back…well he never really did come back, actually that was the last time I ever saw him.

I sat there for a long time into night, as I kept waiting I noticed that the number of people and kids walking by got less and less and it made me feel scared the emptier the place got…at some point it’s totally dark out, no cars are going by and I’m left alone in a park that usually gets infested with all types of people you don’t want to be involved with at this time…I saw some of them, drug dealers and such, they saw me as well and gave me the coldest looks I can remember people giving me. All sorts of ideas where running through my head at this point, mostly I kept imagining someone kidnapping me…that was one of my worst fears at that point in my age.

Even as it seems countless hours are going by, I’m still in this park, secluded from houses or anywhere I can immediately run to for help should things get ugly, and the next thing that eventually sets in is that I’m very tired…but I won’t allow myself to go to sleep, and at this point I really wanted to, and as a kid I was not use to keeping myself awake. I was getting cold, the night was a pretty chilly one, it started to rain a little bit as well but it was one of those rain showers that only last for a few seconds. Was still disheartening, I haven’t felt so lost before in my life.

Eventually I managed to conjure up a little bit of courage to get up and walk to my father’s apartment, after getting lost a couple of times of course…on my way I met a lot of eyes looking at me, I remember some of them laughing at me for some reason. Anyway, I got there and rung the buzzer at the front to tell him to open the door to the apartment. I don’t know how many times I buzzed but no one answered and no one came in or out to open the door. So I thought to myself maybe he’s on his way back to the park to get me or maybe he’s already there looking for me, so I head back down the same streets with the same eyes looking at me as I eventually reach the bench I was on before.

By the time I get there dawn was breaking, I managed to have a father who left me stranded for a whole fucking night in the ghetto streets of the Bronx. Well, I guess in my confusion and fear, I didn’t notice that one of those people I was passing by followed me to the park. I saw him as I sat down again, and as soon as I did I got up and started walking again…I was too scared to run, he was probably faster than me and thought that maybe if I buy enough time walking in some direction I’ll come across a helpful hand. So I keep walking towards the entrance of the park looking over my shoulder hoping he wouldn’t be behind me, but every time I looked he was there, gazing at me with the strangest smile I ever saw. I heard him mumbling to himself as well…didn’t know what he was talking about, but it didn’t sound like it made any sense. I stopped looking back as his footsteps got louder and louder, I started panicking, I ran…probably the smartest thing I did. My mother went to pick me up early and found I wasn’t in my father’s house, so she came to the park and found a crying child clutching on to her for dare life. I looked behind me and the man wasn’t there anymore. Turns out my father went to buy drugs and just sort of “forgot me” in the process…it cheers me up a little to know that somewhere in the ending of this story, my father gets pushed off of a fire escape outside of his window (he didn’t live too far up so don’t worry) by my mother with no consequences to my mother. Don’t ask, I still don’t know all of the details to that one hah.

Last edited by Pouring on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razakel
Nekroprince

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 am 

PhantomGreen wrote:
Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Owls

I'm too tired right now to elaborate, but yes, Owls are very mysterious and creepy creatures...

Please share this story.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 am 

Wow, Pouring, that is creepy as fuck.

ZarathustraHead wrote:
You can find me listening to the good, real shit. The real good shit. I'll be here.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 am 

Wow, Pouring. Thank you for sharing this with us, this must be a difficult thing to talk about.

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm 

"PhantomGreen" wrote:

I'm too tired right now to elaborate, but yes, Owls are very mysterious and creepy creatures...

Phantom, did you mean to say Lechuza as in witches who take the form of owls? Down here in south Texas we have a legend that these things perch by your window as they drain your life or may even take your babies if you don't keep an eye on them. I remember one night as a kid, probably age 6 or 7, playing outside on the streets where all the kids hung out and suddenly hearing somebody, probably an older person beginning to whisper that there was an owl perched on a light pole observing us. We all stopped playing and gathered together to see just where exactly this thing was but I don't remember ever seeing it. In those tense moments your eyes can play tricks on you and perhaps I imagined some dark thing in the sky when somebody yelled that it was flying away, but who knows. The reason we all believed it, at least for a while is that a couple of blocks away lived an old lady who actually kept a large brown owl in her backyard. Most of the kids on my block would have to walk every morning through the alley behind her house to get to school so we'd all see it there in its cage, turning its head completely around and staring right back at us as we passed by. Jeepers Creepers.

Over the years this Lechuza comes up in conversations with just about anybody you meet. For hundreds of years Indians around these areas were purpotedly known to be able to change their shape and form into what ever animal suit them. Some of these mystical Indians were said to be benevolent, practicing what is known as the way of understanding, others malicious, practicing a type of black art strictly used for one's own profit as well as to harm others. Since most Indians have since disappeared, a better understanding of these practices is either impossible or kept secret only to those few who pass it on to family members and welcomed initiates.

For a good introduction into this practice read Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan's trilogy.

Since moving to the country I hear owls screech all the time throughout the night so they don't bother me like they did when living in the city. We have rabbits in our land which I'm sure the owls make a nice meal out of as well as whatever else lurks about. When I was new here I'd put out cat food in the middle of the field in hopes that they'd eventually learn to venture out on their own and perhaps reduce the mice and rat population. We'd adobpted about 7 cats in all. Well this one night as the cats gathered to eat their food in the middle of the field I noticed a white owl flying above and then hover right over the cats stopping in mid air as if about to swoop down and pick one up but I yelled at it and it flew away. Over the years our original cats have unexplainably disappeared although we do still have their children and grandchildren still making the rounds. I've noticed that when they hear the owl screech the cats kinda hunker down as if they know what that sound means. I actually like the sound of it and have learned to imitate it myself.

People still tell me that owls nearby are not a good sign but I just see them as another normal living creature out hunting for food.

Last edited by nekuomanteia on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pouring
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Wow, Pouring. Thank you for sharing this with us, this must be a difficult thing to talk about.

You're welcome. :)
Yeah it certainly was, Mikey.

scareydave
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 am 

nex666 wrote:
scareydave wrote:

Extreme, affect you much?

Not really. Seeing my Nan dead in the hospital was more traumatic. At the time it was more 'Woah!' then harrowing, the motorbike accident I mean.

beefboy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 am 

god dude, this one night. let me tell you guys about it. so i was sitting in my room. i was playing monopoly by myself. i had my night light on, but other than that it was completely dark. everyone in the house was asleep. I was bored so I stole some of my dad's dayquil and a couple of pills from my mommy's medicine cabinet. they were a deep yellow color. i don't remember what they were called. so i guzzled the cold medicine and popped all the pills to see what would happen. suddenly, it's like 20 minutes later, i'm sitting on the tile floor in my bedroom in only my boxer briefs. i get this MASSIVE fucking erection. like, I'm sorry I even have to include that in the story, but goddamn, it was BIG. I thought my fucking grundel was about to rip. ehhhhh. I get queasy just thinking about it. ANYWAY, i'm sitting there with foreskin-ripping boner and all of the sudden, this fucking THING comes out of the closet. I don't know how else to describe it. It had the general facial structure of a horse, but it has these really smooth shaved legs that were actually kind of nice to look at, but then these fucking EYES, oh my GOD, the eyes, they were this deep shade of swamp green with this odd brightness to them. It was as if they were peering into my very soul. I got very scared. the thing walked as if it had recently emerged like the fetus from some unhallowed womb that was taking its first steps on the planet Earth. I looked at the creature, and then looked down at my crotch.

Suddenly, it all made sense. There was only one solution. It was as if my entire life was clear to me at this moment. I knew exactly what I had to do. I had to fuck the horse monster. Without hesistation, I ripped off my boxer briefs and threw my arms out, elbows locked. I was just following instinct at this point. I pinned the thing against the wall. It made a bizarre wailing noise, which, oddly enough, just seemed to accentuate my arousal. I penetrated deeply with my member. It felt very soft and, to be frank, not especially wet. 10 minutes later, my state of mind seemed altered. I looked around the room and then reached my hand out in front of me. My roommate's bath robe was hanging on the door, encrusted with a fresh layer of semen. I looked down and realized I was naked. I rubbed my fingers across my junk and realized I had just blown a good load. We're talkin a six or seven roper here, folks. WHEWWWW. Yeah, it felt good. ANYWAY, it only took a couple minutes to realize there was no monster, only a bath robe. I looked around the room and suddenly realized I hadn't had a social interaction with another human being in over 48 hours. There was an empty bottle of dayquil lying on its side on the floor. I fell to the floor and started rolling around on the tile, mumbling something about scarlett johanson. God, I must have been messed up. An hour later, I felt like a fucking BEAST. I don't know how else to describe it. At this point my trip had lasted three days, I didn't know where my parents were, so I was like, you know, FUCK IT. I started wandering around the house nekkid. I say naked, but I really mean naked. I'm just trying to cool here. Hope it's working, but probably not. ANYWAY, I'm walking around the house naked, and all of the sudden I reach my hand up to feel the hair on my face. And then I feel the hair on my chest. And it is fucking hairy. No one can stop me know, I think. I am a fucking beast man. So, of course, as the beast man, I punch through a glass door and run in my backyard and start sprinting through the woods. And I see these deer, and even THEY'RE afraid. Well, I guess deer are usually scared, but these things seemed like really big pansies. I mean, COME THE FUCK ON.

So what happened next, you ask? It's difficult to say. In fact, I think, even discussing it here might be incriminating. BUT, I suppose my identity is secure enough, so what evs. What evs? Yeah, right, instead of whatever. Cool, right? eh? eh? EH? ha ha HA! just kidding there. ANY SCHWAY, i am running through the woods in the nude. I look down at my naked body, glistening in the moonlight, and see it is covered in mosquito bites and thorns. I started howling. I don't know why, but it felt so natural. All of the sudden, I see this female human form in front of me. She's also naked. Legs are spread wide open. Her genitalia looks like like a cross between a Philly Cheesesteak (w/o BBQ sauce) and a Chile's pulled pork sandwich. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I am so overtaken by the sight, I have to experience it myself. So I run forward, my pointer fingers in front of me. First, I stick my fingers in the vagina. And then, OH GOD, THEN, I spread my fingers apart and hear this ripping sound, accompanied by a scream which sounded as if it would tear the very fabric of reality. I put my head forward and did what any red blooded man would do. I opened my mouth and started to lick. I don't know what kind of fluid started spurting out. To be honest, I think this forest-woman was pregnant with some kind of demon spawn. Fortunately, I was hungry and devoured any of the precious placental fluid on the spot. At this point, my eyes rolled back into my head and I remember falling backwards for what seemed like an eternity. I woke up to an image of a fan spinning slowly. Saigon... I said. I'm still only in Saigon. Only, I wasn't. Because I've never actually been to Saigon, and Vietnam was about 30 years before my time. I realized at this point I was perfectly sober, in my own room, and everything that happened was either a dream or a REALLY fucked up hallucination. I rolled over in bed and looked at my clock. It had been three days since I last looked at it. I shook my head and chortled. Loud. At this point I mumbled to myself, "I'll never go to Africa again," pulled out my iPod, and put on Burzum's Fallen. I smiled to myself. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT. God, I am SO FUCKING MEH TAL. Yeah, I don't know if any of this happened or not, but it sure makes for a good tale to tell the kids. Of course, I only see my kids on the weekend now, and that's coincidentally the only time they let me out of this damn straitjacket. Ah, well. You win some, you lose some. Cheers, gents!

PDS
The Folk One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:54 am 

If the Horse monster has babies, can I keep one as a Pet? And remind me that Dayquil is my
Best friend.
I dunno, I'm a guitarist and it always feels like playing a giant cock. Not just that but live music should hit you in the genitals. It might not if you don't use good amplifiers and your modelling shit goes straight out of the PA. But good music hits you HARD in the GENITALS.

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 am 

^^ You should write lyrics, maybe you do? :wink: bart bart.

Pouring wrote:
I sat there for a long time into night, as I kept waiting I noticed that the number of people and kids walking by got less and less and it made me feel scared the emptier the place got

That was a good story, I can relate to that, every kids worst nightmare. Glad you survived the night.

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm 

wow, beefboy- that's quite a mouthful for your first-ever post.

Sounds like you wrote that after being awake for two full days of taking drugs, while writing about a previous experience being awake for two full days of taking drugs.

My advice to you would be: 1) take Mindshadow's advice and start writing lyrics and 2) consider maybe not taking so many drugs. (or stick to booze, at least.)

FroMagnum
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm 

Oxenkiller wrote:
wow, beefboy- that's quite a mouthful for your first-ever post.

Sounds like you wrote that after being awake for two full days of taking drugs, while writing about a previous experience being awake for two full days of taking drugs.

My advice to you would be: 1) take Mindshadow's advice and start writing lyrics and 2) consider maybe not taking so many drugs. (or stick to booze, at least.)

Or 3) Don't be trollin', bruh. You're not gonna trip that hard off a bottle of Dayquil and a couple pills, especially not for three days.

nekuomanteia
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm 

Saigon.. :lol: ..........................................................................................................THE HORROR

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 pm 

Somethings been bothering me about your story;

beefboy wrote:
looked at my clock. It had been three days since I last looked at it.

how would looking at your clock tell you three days had passed?

:scratch:

Edit: I suppose it could be one of those Flipping Calendar Date Day Month Alarm Clock Bedside thingy`s?

cweed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 am 

mindshadow wrote:
Somethings been bothering me about your story;

beefboy wrote:
looked at my clock. It had been three days since I last looked at it.

how would looking at your clock tell you three days had passed?

:scratch:

Edit: I suppose it could be one of those Flipping Calendar Date Day Month Alarm Clock Bedside thingy`s?

haha I don't think this story is real but it's quite entertaining!

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 am 

You've all been trolled. :facepalm:

BloodSacrificeShaman
Leopold Herman Stotch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
You've all been trolled. :facepalm:

I dunno man, I've had some pretty weird dreams. Just last night, I dreamt there was a zombie apocalypse, and I was turned into one. I run around devouring humans, then I come across my girlfriend who is still very much a living human being. For some reason, I sit down and start talking to her (first off, zombies using perfect English language? And secondly, zombies who remember things from being a human and not just tear her head of?!) and we decide it's best for her to join us. So I bite her softly on the arm (as to not hurt her) and we become passionate zombie lovers. I woke up at this point, and while it is really just a zombie version of the Twilight movies, my point remains the same. It isn't entirely impossible to have fucked up dreams!

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am 

Trust me. Mega trollage.

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 am 

beefboy wrote:
i was playing monopoly by myself.
:lol: :lol: I find this so funny, my goodness. I've played that game hundreds of times. The idea of just sitting alone in the dark playing by yourself is just hilarious. Do you just use one piece or do you set it up with multiple players and play as everybody. It gets even funnier if you'd get emotional about it. The ups and downs of playing Monopoly by yourself as multiple players. hahaha 'Damn, I have to pay out how much to My Shoe!? I'm just a Dog trying to ride the Reading damned it!'

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next