Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm 

MGSX666 wrote:
One dream I had followed the exact dialogue of the Spongebob episode that was on while I was asleep. Like different people and even the story was different, but the dialogue was the same of that episode.

Actually, this has a perfectly reasonable explanation. The brain picks up sound even when you're asleep, so anything sonically going on while you dream is transferred into the dream. It's pretty cool. I once had a lucid dream where I dreamt that I was watching TV (lucid as in being aware, not as in controlling it), and I was watching what was on while I was sleeping! Some Discovery channel show about weapons or something. Pointless, I know, but still cool.

KvltLord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:58 pm 

I was at a musical theory excursion with school and i was stoned out of my mind, my music teacher found out and nearly busted my ass, as i also started feeling up a very attractive young girl :)

I could go into a little more detail, but i don't remember a whole lot unfortunately

jizzomatic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm 

Does anyone know how to trigger a lucid dream?
I read you can prolong a dream to last 100 years, when in reality, it was only 6 hours.
that sounds awesome,

praey
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 am 

A few years back, when I was about 12 or 13, I used to have this neighbor I really hated. He used to act like a total douche, call people fags and punch people whenever. Really shitty guy back then.

The weirdest thing happened though, one night I literally had a dream that he raped me up the ass. Really, not making this up. The worst part was I could quite literally feel the thing in there, in supreme detail. I don't even remember anything else about it, I don't remember the setup or anything, but I will never forget getting buttfucked in my own dream.

A few days later I told him about it and he never treated me quite the same ever again.

Probably not as weird as some of the other ones in this thread, but goddamn... it was something.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 am 

I remember dreaming about my old neighbor, except she was a 20 something chick that loved to party and stuff. Used to baby sit me when I was 8 or so. 12 years later, and last time we met she wanted to bang me. Didn't get the chance to do it, but I did dream it - not such a weird dream, though, but that's the only kind of dream about neighbors you should have. Forget about them, otherwise. :lol:

Anyway, this other one is really stupid. A few days ago I saw the Blind Guardian band page had the genre listed as "malodic speed metal" / power metal or something like that - yes, it was spelled "malodic" - and then I reported it in the thread. Anyway, last night I dreamed about something totally irrelevant to that, but then I met a guy as whatever story was unfolding pertaining to the main dream, and I saw him typing up that genre on the band page and I said, "ooooooooooh so you're the fucker that typed that!" Then I punched him and went right along with whatever the main dream was about. There was no build-up or anything; the guy just happened to be there and I and whatever characters I was with ended up being with me, as well - right place at the right time.

Yes, totally pathetic.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 am 

Heh, I'm not the only one who dreams about metal-archives I suppose. :)

I dreamed that I was just browsing on the site, as usual. There was this guy who made shitload of threads about his dishes, (apparently he was a cook) and people couldn't get him banned. Many people ordered his dishes and metal-archives could have been changed to food-archives.com. :lol:

triggerhappy
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 am 

Some weird ones I can remember:

1. I was on a steel chair of sorts (you know, the kind where people are tortured on). I was shackled at the hands and legs. I was in a dark room with only one light above me turned on. There were roughly 8 people around me, but the only ones I could remember were my school principal and a girl I used to have a thing for. The girl and some other person were kneeling down, holding some sort of sharp, pin-like object and cutting the back of my hands. I was writhing in pain while the eight people surrounding me were smiling.

2. I entered the toilet in my house to find the toilet seat closed, but with a note on it that said: 'I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye. -Mom' or something along those lines. Then I saw my Mom dead somewhere. Forgot how she died too, but it was definitely a suicide; either a gun to the head or a jump. It was fucking horrifying, and I even woke up crying. Most shocking dream I've ever had. Damn.

3. Most recent one I've had: I'm in my room trying to sleep, but I keep hearing loud noises not unlike gunshots. Then I notice that a wall on my room has bullet-holes in it even though I was the only one in the room. So I put on my glasses and look outside, and spotted a guy with a gun shooting into my house, presumably aiming for me. I ducked instantly and grabbed the phone to call the police. Somehow, the police knew what was going on and were already on their way to my area. The guy got arrested, and although the police came by car, they walked him back to the station. I asked one of the officers what was the minimum jail term, and she said 8 years. The few minutes I spent waiting for the police to arrest that guy were really fucking intense.
That's all Crick's iPod accepts. GB = Gargobytes.

Pantheist_Blasphemer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 pm 

In a very recent dream of mine, I was in church (which is weird, since I've only been like 5 times max), except one wall is a huge mirror, and instead of a preacher or pastor leading the sermon, it's a friend of mine named Tanner, who's a HUGE atheist (he's called religion a plague and a mental illness numerous times).
Anyways, so Tanner's leading the sermon, but as he's talking I can't hear anything. Then somehow I know he's finished, and everyone starts eating bibles (they tore about 5-10 pages out and put various sandwich ingredients between them. It was quite tasty).
I suddenly realize I'm starving, and exclaim that "I'm so hungry, I could eat the Old Testament!" And then I woke up.
This lead me to come up with sandwich puns on religious books for the rest of the day. So far I have Bibleburgers, Qu'ranwiches, Satanic Bibleburgers (they're a bit spicier), BLTs (bacon lettuce and Talmud/Torah), And the origin of the sliders.

Within the same week, I dreamed that I was looking up Cookie Monster on the Wikipedia, then for no reason there's a black and white picture of a bunch of British people from around the late 18th century. Then when I look closely at the background, I see Macaulay Culkin doing that face with his hands on his cheeks, but his eyes are all black, and bleeding. Then as I'm waking up, I heard my dog growl and thought it was Cookie Monster.

When I was a really little kid, I was trying to sleep in my parents room. Then their alarm clock (a black digital clock with a green display) turned into a jet black stingray with green eyes. It flew over me really slowly, then hit the other wall and disappeared. Then I woke up, and I was looking at the wall it flew into.

Finally, also when I was a kid, I dreamed that me and my family just got home from somewhere, and then as we opened the gate into our back yard, I heard an eerie "ee-gah-doo!". Then there were aliens having a picnic in our back yard. One of them looked like a hairy cartoon dragon.

Oh, and I just remembered one where I was looking for a Mongolian drug lord (not a specific one, any would have done) in an airport. Then I decided his name was Wu, even though that isn't a Mongolian name at all, and some black woman called me Jude. Somehow I know she was referencing this really racist black guy I know named Jude.

Also, there was the time I dreamed I was walking around in my old neighborhood, then I tripped, but didn't even try to break my fall. Then I hit my bed.

That's all I can remember so far.

Lippyass Major
Mens Mentis Minor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm 

I dreamed that I was in Australia. Although, it was not Australia as the world knows it; this land was a vast island of winter forest, covered with many feet of snow. The moon was too large to be the moon, and it covered up a third of the sky. The aesthetic of the landscape was that of a Tim Burton movie, such as The Nightmare Before Christmas, but without the hints of childlike playfulness and perk; it was Tim Burton as if all the dark themes from his mind were real and serious. There was no humor, and no naivete to contrast the Victorian darkness.

I was in a battered old cabin with my elderly, sick great grandmother rocking in her chair. She was very deformed, although of all the people in Australia it was her face I could bare to look at the most; the entire island except myself was plagued by hideous, malformed faces and bodies.

It was 8 PM, and Christmas dinner was at midnight in her sister's mansion many miles away. There was a grandfather clock in the room, but the hands did not move very often. In Australia, time moves much more slowly. In fact, for the second hand to tick even one time, it can take over an hour. Christmas dinner was a very long time away.

My great grandmother asked me if I could do a chore before midnight. She asked if I could wander into the depths of the winter forest and find the abandoned shacks of lumber left over from generations ago, before many veterans died and the forest had grown in on their residences. She wanted me to remove the logs from the shacks, dozens of them scattered and lost, and place the wood in the center of the forest. The community wanted to tear the shacks down some other night, so removing the wood would allow the process to go more quickly.

I wandered out into the dark forest. It was tedious and frustrating to find all these old shacks scattered randomly. But I was in no rush, because time moved so slow. I just walked around, alone in the night, and it was so empty and quiet while I was alone. There was no life, not even other animals or bugs. Every couple hours, which meant a ticking or so on the second hand of a clock, I would come across a new one and do the deed of removing the logs and carrying them to the center of the forest. There were crates there, so I placed the logs in them. After days, days in the time you and I know, of wandering and no sounds except my own footsteps, and no human contact, I became depressed, but I carried on as I suffered and grew ridiculously tired. I was fortunate enough that I could see with no lantern, as the mutated moon covered so much of the sky.

When I concluded I had emptied all the old shacks, I decided to walk out of the forest and into the town, and toward my great aunt's mansion where Christmas dinner would be at midnight. I wondered how close to midnight it was, as I lost track of time in the forest. As I entered the cul-de-sac where my aunt's mansion was, an old hunched-back man in a hood came up to me. He was missing an eye and his face was severely disfigured. He pointed at the community clock, and I saw it was still an hour until midnight. He told me I needed to shovel all the driveways in the cul-de-sac. My spirit was crushed, as I realized I had days of work ahead of me.

As I shoveled, I felt like crying because I hated the land I existed in. Was it always like this? How did I get here? I can't remember a thing before yesterday, but it feels like this hell has always been my home. I carried on, until I finished. It was only a few seconds until midnight.

I entered my aunt's mansion, and she stood there behind the desk. Her face bothered me like the old man's eye did the narrator in The Tell Tale Heart. She was old, ugly, hideous...she had balding, straggly and thin dark red hair, old rotten teeth, and scars covering her face. I almost could not look at her, and when it did I wanted to kill her, because it bothered me that such a creature could be sentient...how could anything look at itself in the mirror and accept "That is me." when it sees itself? I wanted to end her sentience, her awareness of herself, because it troubled me and I pitied her. I cannot describe the horror of this medusa in words.

She asked me what I dreaded hearing, as I nervously stared at her feet. She asked, "I just got off the rotary phone with your grandmother. She forgot to tell you, but she wants to know, did you remember to take apart those shack in the forest?" I felt like dying. She never told me to tear them down, but just remove the wood. My aunt insisted that I needed to go out and take them down, at least half of them; they didn't mind waiting a few seconds after midnight to start eating.

Just then, the people began coming into the mansion for Christmas dinner. As they walked by me, I was petrified by their levels of deformity. some of them were limbless, eyeless sacks of flesh slithering in through the doors. I could not look at them. I had nothing to look forward to because even after my chores, I could not sit at a table with them. It was like the eye of The Tell Tale Heart. I hated them. I started to break down...

...then I woke up. I laid in bed and felt bad for a few hours into the day, because that dream just sucked all the joy out of me. It bothered me that there was even a hypothetical possibility such a place as Australia could exist.

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am 

I had a stormy dream last night.

I can't quite remember all of the details, but I remember it was somewhat illuminated and lightning was in the distance, the clouds were gray and moving quite fast.

I didn't pay much attention to it though, since I always head in once it starts to rain, but the atmosphere was quite intriguing. I did not expect small pebbles to drop onto the ground. I look at them and they were like stones and quite smooth and warm. More came falling down, eventually larger smooth stones fell and I was under a canopy as this was happening. It wasn't hail, hail is made of ice, what could possibly make the sky rain rocks? Or was I just really stoned? No, I look in the distance and there is a tornado in full blast going by, probably hit a quarry or one of those mounds of stones.

So I went in, said, "Hey MOM! Get the camera, there is a tornader." (yes, I said tornader instead of tornado)

and then I woke up...

By the way, Australia is covered with kangaroos absolutely everywhere, last time I checked.

Or is that Austria.... nah, it's Australia with roads paved with weird furry mammals such as duck-billed platypuses and wallabies and everyone has a sugar glider pooping on their shoulder.

praey wrote:
The weirdest thing happened though, one night I literally had a dream that he raped me up the ass.

Write a book about it and eating and have your username in the middle.

It'd look like this:

Eat
Praey
Rape

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

Pantheist_Blasphemer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm 

Ciraxos wrote:
I had a dream that everything was normal. Except instead of grass it was those little troll figurines with the long hair.

I'd like to see what Freud would make of THAT one. He'd probably say "Was das fick? Was sind dieses hässlich dumchens?

SluseTheInventor
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm 

I've had a dream where I was following a guy who was just going around killing people. But it was so vivid and realistic that I was absolutley horrified. I could smell the blood of his victims and feel the cold winter air. (and I'm pretty sure I didnt have a bleeding nose, or a cold bedroom).

I've had another in which I was a young child, being pushed on the swingset by this other kid, when a third kid comes to play, and his dad strangles him and hangs him from the swingset. Then the kid who was pushing me starts pushing the kid's hanging corpse as if he's playing on the swings.

Shit is fucked, man.

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:13 pm 

I once had a dream i was being chased through my backyard by that werewolf creature from one of the TMNT movies ( http://www.poeghostal.com/wp-content/up ... TMovie.jpg ) , And he was trying to pinch me. the only way to defeat him was to find my old chewed up shoe which was laying somewhere in the backyard step on it, and he would vanish, I never found the shoe...and he pinched me...and i woke up.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 am 

I dreamed I was at a restaurant. When I was done with my food I wanted to pay, didn't have the exact amount of money so I paid a little more, wouldn't matter since I was going to get a change anyway, atleast that's what I thought. The server tells me that he for some kind of reason hasn't got money to give my change back. I didn't really care and said goodbye, then I went home.

When I arrive I tell my dad about the change story. He becomes mad an tells me that, because I didn't get my change pay him 700 euros before he could forgive me.

ingurgitateflesh
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm 

I had a pretty funny dream were a walking dradle kicked me and i instantly woke up. I was 8 and i think its because i use to watch rugrats alot and i saw a dradle in one of the episodes.

MaggotofDeath666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am 

Okay, let's see, what fucked up dreams have I had:

1: I watched t.v. in a dream once, complete with commercials.
2: I have had a dream in which these killer kids were coming after me, wanting to eat my organs and suck out my marrow.
3: Had a dream where I was up on a stage singing a sad song.
4: Had a dream where zombies chased me.
5: Had a dream where this giant demonic looking thing came out of a portal in the wall, and optimus prime saved my ass.
6: Had a dream where I was in futurama.
7: Had a dream where I was getting shit ready to go back to school and this light comes in. I wake up and I see a lightning storm outside.

And Finally, the most fucked up dream I have had:

I was a ninja, and I was talking to my client. He said that he wouldn't pay me so I cut off his head. I saw the head roll about two feet and the neck just spurt out blood. I wiped off the blade and walked away. Then the alarm went off and I woke up.

jugchord07
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am 

I can rarely remember my dreams (like one a year if I am lucky) but the other day I had a dream that I was laying in bed and had just woken up and there was a gigantic bug on my window (about 3 feet long and a foot wide). I picked up my acoustic guitar and smashed it as if it was something normal that I had been doing on a daily bases. The guts splattered onto my bed and the walls and I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I came back into my room no more than a minute later and all the guts were gone and the same bug was there but with human eyes staring at me. I sat down next to it as it stared like nothing was going on. I left the room to head off to school and it winked at me as I got onto the bus.

Later on in the dream I was sitting in my first class after about an hour had past. I looked over and on the school window was the exact same bug with human eyes. It stared until class ended and flew off. I opened my locker to get some books and inside was the very same bug sitting on top of my best friends severed head it winked and the police came barreling at me. A flash overtook my vision and I opened my eyes only to see I am in my room but all the walls are replaced with giant windows and all four windows have a floating head (no body attached) of one of my friends staring at me.

If anyone can tell me what this means that would be great.

Review requests http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=74246

My blog http://foulfeast.blogspot.com

MaggotofDeath666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm 

I do now have one more to add to the list of fucked up dreams I have had. This one was vivid and detailed. I dreampt that I was lying in bed, my head facing the ceiling. I turn to the left and I see this woman lying right next to me. She looks a lot like this friend that I have on facebook right now. I close my eyes and just can't go to sleep, so I get up and go walking down the hallway of this house. I stop at this white door, open it, and look inside. I see a year old baby girl who looks just like me and the woman in the bed. I go up to her bed and just stare down at her with this feeling of happiness in my heart. I then go back to my room, get in my bed, touch the womans hair, and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm 

I was a character in The Ring, but the way things happend and got scared felt more like I was watching it. It was creepy, I can't remember much of it, but I remember seeing a woman who gets a call and suddenly the creepy girl appears and I got scared. Weird stuff.

Zombies47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:31 am 

Dean (a mate of mine), another dude and I were stranded on an island. On the island was a huge log cabin mansion, and the island looked very Australian; gum trees and shit. We determined that the dude who owned the cabin was very rich, but wasn't coming back any time soon. We lived there for a few days, eating the food out of the pantry, and generally fucking around. But Dean got very homesick, and he and the other dude used a fibreglass canoe that they had found to try and row home. I was very pissed with them, because I was having heaps of fun. Eventually I realised I should follow them, so I found another canoe, and another dude and I rowed after them.

We rowed all the way to a tiny tropical island, which had an old concrete bunker on it. I turned around, and a massive wall of water was racing towards us (ala 2012). I stood there and watched this tsunami consume me.

It was then that I found, on the internet, a stolen trailer for Star Wars- Episode 8. It was fucking awesome, with lightsaber fights and a massive attack on a giant battlestation. I was so psyched.

Then, Dean, Aaron (another mate of mine) and I decided to go for a drive in Dean's car. We drove through the desert, through heaps of tiny towns, before I realised that we were meant to be at a certain little town. I drove us under a tunnel, which had a bunch of guys living under it, who called us faggots as we drove past. I doubled back onto the highway, and drove around for hours before I realised we were lost. I stopped at a servo to get a drink, and when I came out, Dean and Aaron were standing next to a sports car. With a grin we all jumped in, and I floored it down the road. The only problem was, I couldn't get the seat set up right; I couldn't see the road over the steering wheel, I couldn't reach the brakes, my back hurt, etc. After nearly crashing a few times, because the car was so damn fast, Dean took over driving. He sat in the seat with no problems at all, and was dodging trucks and jumping over cars and doing all this cool shit.

Then my alarm woke me up, so I set it to snooze for an hour, and went back to sleep.

Then, this chick who I have only ever met once appears, sitting in my room. I chat to her for a while, and she says I should look her up on Facebook. So I pull out this little folder from behind my bed, and start skimming through it; but I can't find her (her name was Elyece Louise, somehow spellt with an 'N'.) She suggests that I look her up on the internet, and I say that I'll do it later. It's odd, but all through this conversation, I was aware that I was really lying in my bed asleep, and that she wasn't REALLY sitting in my room. Weird shit.

Last edited by Zombies47 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zombies47
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am 

A couple mates and I checked into this hotel, for the purpose of partying and having fun. We dumped all our shit in the room, and checked the joint out. Eddie (not a dude I've ever met before) does something wrong with the pantry, and someone angrily calls him a fuckwit (or something simillar).

We then headed for the pool. I jumped in feet first, not bothering to even take my shoes off. So we're all having fun, splashing each other and shit, and the owner comes out and screams at us. I don't remember why.

I remember a mate telling me that one of the chicks in the group had asked him to hook her up with someone, so I had been flirting with her all day, hugging her and being a dick, as I do.

Anyway, these mexican looking wannabe-gangster guys show up, and pull out a hand gun. Eddie is leaning against the side of the pool, still in the water. The guy with the gun is standing next to me; I'm sitting on the edge of the pool facing Eddie. Anyway, the gangster guy says something along the lines of: "What? You didn't think we'd notice you coming up here, flashing your piece?"

We all freaked out, not knowing what the fuck he's talking about. Eddie slowly draws a small black pistol, with the intent to throw it away and apologise, when the other guy shoots him in the chest. (There was no sound, though). Left side, just above his nipple. There's a little spurt of blood, and Eddie looks shocked.

I put my hands up, still looking at Eddie, watching him die. The guy puts his gun against my head (left side, just above my temple) and says "What, you want some too?"

I manage to say "Don't... Please, don't."

In slow motion, I hear the creaking of the round being chambered, and there is a split second before the hammer hits the cap, and the bullet explodes through my skull. My head jerks to the right, I can hear a girl scream, and then it feels like I'm underwater, and there's a swirling, sloshing sound that I take to be my brain liquefying in my head, then I wake up. I could feel a slight pressure on the left side of my head, just above my temple. My heart was racing.

Premonition, or have I been watching too much Breaking Bad?

JAPANESEPENISYNDROME
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am 

WCannibal wrote:
I've had dreams in which I slept with my mom, my sister, and once the whole fucking family.

Me too, but it fortunately ceased when I stopped watching all these incest hentais.

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:00 pm 

Zombies47 wrote:
Then, this chick who I have only ever met once appears, sitting in my room. I chat to her for a while, and she says I should look her up on Facebook. So I pull out this little folder from behind my bed, and start skimming through it; but I can't find her (her name was Elyece Louise, somehow spellt with an 'N'.) She suggests that I look her up on the internet, and I say that I'll do it later. It's odd, but all through this conversation, I was aware that I was really lying in my bed asleep, and that she wasn't REALLY sitting in my room. Weird shit.

A type of lucid dream. Lucid dreaming isn't so much controlling what you're doing in dreamstate as being aware that you're dreaming. I've always considered lucid dreaming less being dreams as such and more like super-vivid mental imagery.

XxInThRaXeDxX
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm 

All right, I'll start off with a little background so that the dream may make a little more sense. I was home alone one night and as usual, I ended up researching cryptids, UFO's, aliens etc. So when I went to sleep that night, I had a really strange dream.

Its hard for me to tell the exact dream because I only remember patches of it, but here goes. I was at my house waiting for my friend's mom to pick me up so that we could go hang out at the mall. We were driving and it suddenly got really dark and it was as if a lot of the textures of the area around me went away. So it looked like everything was just gray models, like in a video game. All of a sudden, my friend starts talking about UFO sightings around the area and I got a really creepy feeling. Something happened after that, but I can't remember it or the dream skipped ahead.

Next, my friend and I were all scared, talking about how the aliens had abducted us and were going to get us at this next part in the woods (everything still looked like gray blobs). We decided to head into the woods and try and find the aliens and kill them or something. Pretty soon, we get the feeling that we aren't the hunters anymore and we come across a UFO. At this point, an alien poked his head out behind a tree and the dream skips forward.

Now, I'm back in my friends car and we are driving to this shelter because aliens are invading. There is this giant line of cars into the shelter, and people are walking about saying things like whats going to happen to the Earth and whatnot. I look up and there is this UFO in the sky and upon seeing it I wake up.

This was one of the dreams that I remember the most of, even after the months that its been since I've had it. I thought it was pretty strange, but cool at the same time.

Another strange one was one that was extremely short. All it consisted of was me getting out of the bed, running a few feet to my window (though it was all fluid and slowmotion-y) in a third person perspective. I then looked at the window and saw this space ship go across the house and I went back to sleep in my bed. These are really the only strange dreams I've had.

Lunar_Strain
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 am 

I dreamed I was being cornered in an alley way by zombies. I had a shotgun, which I somehow knew how to use even though I've never shot a gun before in my life, and taking some of them down but more of them kept coming. I guess I ran out of ammo and was about to start using the gun as a club and beat my way out of the alley when I heard my cell phone go off. I paused and looked down at my jeans and then looked up at the zombies, who had also paused. I sighed and said, 'hang on a minute', to which the zombies made sounds of agitation and put their hands on their hips as they waited. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and then I woke up... to the sound of my cell phone ringing.

... Yeah. I really was and still am at a loss for words about this dream.

Yes they did, but they scavenged them from animals that had died naturally. "Viking" is actually an archaic word for "Vegan".

kahuka
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am 

I dreamt that me and some other guy were having breakfast while watching animal sex videos on youtube, and there was this one where some scientists in a laboratory were doing an experiment on how a monkey which grew an extremely large dick got more aggressive. It was quite bizarre, watching the monkeys dick grow to the point where it was about as big as the monkey itself.

Z0MBIE
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 am 

Last night I dreamt that my dad got me a Best of/Compilation/EP by Carcass.. except it wasn't any of those. It was a bowl of candy with Carcass chocolate, lollipops and other sweets.. I went to MA to look it up and I found out it had been reviewed three times and had an average rating of 33% which I found very wierd since the candy was really tasty!
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

bassistneededlolnot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:51 pm 

I've had recurrent sleep paralysis (about four episodes a week) for the past six years. About two years ago I woke up to a typical case of it. I ended up slipping into a lucid dream state after failing to regain mobility. I was in this public bathroom that reminded me of the Catholic elementary school I went to as a kid. I see this guy dressed in a black suit and red tie come out from a stall. He emitted a creepy vibe that I immediately associated him with the Devil.

Keep in mind that I am in a lucid state and I'm aware that I'm dreaming. You know how you can usually end the dream at will? I tried- and couldn't. The "Devil" character laughed at my attempts to escape the dream world and told me that I had to pass his "test" before I could ever wake up again. I was forced to play a game of chess with him. This seemed (to my conscious mind) like it lasted an hour before I won the contest.

Next, he led me down an exaggeratedly extensive revolving staircase. I arrive outside a generic steel door at the bottom of the stairs, in a dungeon-like environment. The character stares at me for a moment and says "You may think this is only a dream, but I assure you that this is very much real". He then opened the door, threw me into the pitch-black room, and locked the door behind me. A fantastical sword drops perfectly into my hands with no time to prepare for a literal serpent's attack. This "serpent" was dark green in color, but I could only see it's body briefly as the dungeon was almost totally dark except for the light produced by a single torch somewhere on the wall. For the most part, I could only see these two glowing orange, snake-like eyes lunging toward me. I aggressively swung my blade around for awhile before I finally woke up. I took that to mean I slayed the dragon :p

EDIT: It wasn't supposedly a dragon because it didn't have wings.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm 

The two last nights i have had dreams about doomsday. So if i dream dreams that turns real, whell then we are all fucked.

Crackerblower
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm 

I while back I had a dream that some chick was squeasing my balls really hard. It hurt so I karate kicked her as hard as I could and she went flying through the air away from me. Shortly after my girlfriend woke me up. I asked her why and she said "'cause you made a sound like "rrrRRRRRAAAARRRHHHH!!!" and kicked me!"

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:
The two last nights i have had dreams about doomsday. So if i dream dreams that turns real, whell then we are all fucked.

Better all of us being fucked than just me. It'd be funny to watch, really... seeing the panic on the streets, the news people jittering, the Christians being all "We're going to Heaven hurhurhruhrurhurrr, anyone else is going to Hell hurhurhrrrrrhurrrrrrrhurrr" and imagining the disappointment on their faces when they die and see that the afterlife is nothing like it was described in their fucking book.

One night after reading too much 4chan, I had a dream that Earth was invaded by shapeshifting aliens that had no faces and their mothership was a gigantic penis.

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:49 pm 

Goatfangs wrote:
forestcorpse wrote:
It'd be funny to watch, really...
No it wouldn't.

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm 

Slag wrote:
Goatfangs wrote:
forestcorpse wrote:
No it wouldn't.

That's because you have a different taste in humor than I. I find people dying en masse to be hilarious.

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm 

Goatfangs wrote:
Slag wrote:
Goatfangs wrote:
forestcorpse wrote:
No it wouldn't.
I find people dying en masse to be hilarious.
I think your confusing comedy with immaturity.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 pm 

Has anyone here ever had sleep paralysis?

Last I experienced something quite akin to the aforementioned, based on what I've read on the subject. I had a false awakening where I woke up in my girlfriend's bed (which is where I was sleeping at the time), and there was a din of cutlery, plates and chit-chat outside the door of her room. I lay there on by back unable to move, speak or do anything at all, when a presence came to the room. Although it passed through the door which was in my line of sight at all times, I did not see the person who entered. He was out of sight all the time, and I couldn't move my head so I could've seen him. He shuffled some papers on a desk to my right, and from his presence I recognised him to be a certain friend of mine. He proceeded to sit on my chest, and while I was still unable to see him, I felt the pressure on my chest. Then, some time past like that, and the sounds of cake being eated, coffee being drunk and shit being talked came from outside the room.

I don't think the door even opened when he came.

All this time, I kept telling myself that it's nothing to be afraid about and, indeed, the lack of fear was the only thing that seemed to be different from the descriptions of sleep paralysis that I've read. That, and the general dreamness of the experience was something I've never read about. I don't remember anyone describing it as dreamlike or as non-dreamlike either. It was real enough that, if I hadn't been familiar with the prospect of waking up unable to move (and all the successive phenomena that took place), I most likely wouldn't have been able to tell it was a dream, and I most likely would've feared.

At one point, I was able to move my arms slightly from the elbow down. The feeling in my arms was akin to the feeling of numbness you have in your arm when you wake up after sleeping on it. I was able to rub my arms somewhat, but the numbness didn't go away.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I'm still at loss whether this was indeed a case of sleep paralysis, or if I merely had a dream where I experienced one. Or it could've been something in between.

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm 

Ilwhyan wrote:
Has anyone here ever had sleep paralysis?

Go read the Creepy Stories-thread. And the rest of this one, for that matter. Anyway, it's not very weird at all, really - hallucinations in hypnagogic state are to be expected, and the guy you experienced sitting on your chest, well... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore) this should explain it. The relation of stress-chest pressure-nightmares is like a thousand years old.

Also, just a few nights ago I actually triggered myself into hypnagogic state. Once you get over the feeling of fear, it's even better than chemical aids for getting high.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 am 

Nothing strange about sleep paralysis as such. The point is that I can't tell whether I simply dreamed that I had a sleep paralysis, or whether it was the real thing, so to speak, where your mind awakens but muscle hypotonia remains.

Hypnagogic hallucinations are very strange, but difficult to remember once you reach that state. I always drift to sleep, and I'm unable to remember anything but the scarcest details. Last time I experienced something like a slow indoors rollercoaster with strange colours and lights, and there was some kind of a clow theme I think. No clowns appeared at any point; it was just the overall impression and all that. Well, you know those things can be difficult to describe. Mostly just black, and colours in neon.

MetalSupremacy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 am 

This was probably one of the scariest dreams I've had in a while.

It began, as usual, with something going on at the pub I regularly go to where I know everybody (in real life as well). There was some talk about an odd thing happening at some undisclosed location. Other than that the atmosphere was normal and friendly. One of my older friends entered, and this was one of the oddest moments. As he walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, he leant over in a really weird way, so that we saw not only part of his back, but also the top of his underpants. Not exactly a pretty sight. More disturbingly, my best friend who was there (also one of my best mates in the real world) walked up to him and greeted him by touching his buttocks. :confused: They exchanged a few friendly words. I simply said "Hi", and he smiled and said his usual greeting. I think this is representative of how I want to be really close friends with the older guy in the real world, but find it hard for various reasons. (homosexual references aside, I have no idea what was up with that arse-touching)

After hearing a little more about this strange place, I left to go there. It was indeed odd, with virtually no sounds about. In its centre were a lot of deserted tables and chairs, to the left was a huge swimming pool, and to the right were some sculptures. It was like a kids' playground, but somehow not. In fact, it was pretty creepy. Way too quiet. Eventually everyone turned up, but that was after I had a weird experience with being alone there and then two of the girls suddenly turned up and told me they were scared. I asked them of what, but they couldn't say, it was just a feeling. At the same time, I had prepared for the whole place for usage by the locals of the pub, including myself. They arrived, greeted me, and said light-heartedly that it was pretty damn awesome. I have no idea why...sure, it was interesting, but rather spooky.

Next thing I know, I'm in a car, or a train, wearing a suit, traveling to somewhere with the two girls. I have no idea where we're headed or why, I just know we are going there. I'm paranoid that I've lost my camera, my money, or something else that should be in my suit pockets. Thankfully I find it all. Then, we arrived at a very strange train station.

Here was where it got genuinely creepy. The station was virtually deserted, with only one guard and one man behind an information desk, and no others, along with rather low lighting and that eerie hum you get in all train stations. We asked the man behind the desk some questions, all of which he was very evasive about. The girls started to get genuinely frightened, at which point I said: "screw it, I'm going to find somebody. You two stay here." They did, but from this point onwards it only got spookier.

I left the station, hanging around the outside where there was grass and trees, although it was now dusk. I was alone but not scared. Then without warning, my best friend appeared from the top of the train station and bounded down the stairs. I told him to hush, but he just said something that made no sense and stood near the edge of the wall. I asked him what he was doing. He simply took a cigarette and lit it. Now it got really odd. Instead of glowing orange, the cigarette glowed red, and red smoke began to billow all around him. I was confused, about to ask him what was happening, then he said: "Sssssh. The queen is approaching."

I turned around, and sure enough, walking almost like a zombie, was someone who looked like a cross between Queen Elizabeth II and the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. The wind billowed the smoke around us eerily as we stood side by side and the expressionless figure approached. She got to within about 3 metres of my friend, and said: "You are smoking. Here, in my presence, next to a station. How dare you?" But she said it all with perfect calm.

For no apparent reason, I simply turned and left. However, I didn't hear screams coming from behind me as I did, so I assumed that my friend was ok.

Then things took a turn for the worse. I found some of my older friends hanging around on a small hill, who I had tried to find earlier. For ages they had talked about "doing something", and this was it. They picked up some strange photos with writing under them from the ground, and began to recite some very morbid poetry. As they did, the forest brimmed to life. Things began to get very creepy. Strange noises came from all around, including wails, screams, and moans. I ran down the hill to find one of the girls, sitting on her own, crying, begging for someone to take her out of this place. Instead, I gave her a piece of the "poetry", and told her to wait just one moment, then ran back up the hill. As I did, I noticed several spectral figures approaching her.

From the hill, as they continued reciting this incantations, the noises grew louder and more threatening. I told them to stop, but they paid me no heed. Eventually, the big guy with short black hair (who, in real life, has short brown hair and is quite different) recited the last part. As he did, I saw several ghosts close in on the girl, arms outstretched, some holding vicious instruments, wailing. One of them touched her, and suddenly there was a bloodcurdling shriek that rang through the hills. I rushed back to her location and found...nothing. No ghosts, no girl. It was all gone. At this point I became truly terrified, but thankfully woke up a few seconds later.

That was really quite scary, and I felt spooked out for several minutes after I woke up.

Ina_Dingir_Xul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 am 

I had one really crazy dream a manner of 6 hours ago (was catching some afternoon sleep). I have many more, but I need to slowly recall them.

I don't remember how it started anymore, but it took place in Poland, or so I think. Some way or another, there is a rebellion there and the rebel forces are fighting a really bloody battle against the authorities. I end up with two rebels and we are in a village. The authorities are really clamping down on the insurgents - execution for being one of them.

I need to flee the country, and at that moment the dream was becoming less clear. The two rebels I am with kill a suspected spy, but somehow ended up tied to a post. I manage to remove the string (it was only at their wrists) and a bus evacuating people out of the country shows up, seemingly called over by the rebels as they evacuate people.

As I get on the bus, one of the rebels, a woman, runs to the driver and hugs him. Turns out he is her husband whom she was separated with many years ago in the fight against the authorities. After a tearful embrace, the bus starts moving, and I wake up as though I just finished some kind of movie. This would make a great movie though.

All this stuff about knowing this and that with no apparent link came from 'flashbacks', as though I was some kind of psychic and looking at the scene where the husband and wife parted. I feel that part of the storyline may be influenced by the fact I had read an article on Al-Qaeda from a magazine merely an hour back. Or my crazy mind just wants me to have an insane dream which combines romance, hardship and battle.

Cruciphage
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 am 

I had a lot of fucked up dreams when I was a kid. This one was a doozy:

I think the scenario was that my father and I were part of a group of people trapped in this cave-like place, probably a cave, but I remember it being an alternate dimension or something. My father had a set of paints--it was one of those watercolor kits for schoolchildren--that was magical and, to escape, we had to figure out the secrets the paints held. I don't recall much of the action, but I remember all of us sitting around trying to come up with a plan. Every so often, I would sneak off from the group to go to this small room which was like a dressing room in a house. It had a bureau and was dimly lit, and there were three female busts on the bureau that were alive. Two of them looked like Hera from Clash of the Titans and the other one, the one that I snuck off to make out with, was Estelle Getty.

Yes.

Anyway, the last time I made out with her in the dream, for some reason I flipped her off as I was drawing back. She opened her mouth in shock, then her eyes got angry and she gestured--such as a head can, anyway--at the other two busts. They began wailing a single note operatic-style and the scene shifted back to the group sitting around. Everything went black, there were some tearing noises I think my brain stole from the old Atari game Blueprint, and my father was gone when the lights came back on. The dream ended after I heard someone saying "Now we'll never get back."

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next