Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Amacher2772
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 am 

Hey guys,

What I am selling here are cork turntable spot-mats that I designed, I know it sounds like a strange idea. But these mats being made of cork help absorb unwanted vibrations and improve the sound that blasts out of your speakers! Vinyl nuts and audiophiles say that cork mats help improve the lows from the record and bringing out more bass! I am a believer of this also. For example the latest Revel In Flesh "Deathevokation" and the Entrails "The Tomb Awaits" vinyls blow me away with the improved low end quality of the records! But these mats will improve any genre or style of music. I have two kinds of mats available for sale, one is thicker than the other, it all depends on what kind of turntable setup you have. I have this listed on ebay so I will provide a link to my ebay store and you can check out the pics and specs of both mats from there!

If you are interested you don't have to place the order on ebay, just send me an email and we can make the transaction by paypal. I only charge $20.00 usd for the mat and shipping combined to people living in the United States. I will gladly sell international but the price is $28.00 for the mat and shipping combined. Sorry for this but it is the post office's fault for ripping us off.

Here's the link to check out my products from my listings - http://myworld.ebay.com/amacher2772

You can order on ebay if you wish or send me an email with this address - [email protected]

Email me with any questions or from here on the forum.
Cheers!
Blake

Reply to topic