Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mercilessonslaught
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 pm 

Hello all...

I have a few vinyls that I do not listen to and would like to sell to someone who would appreciate them more!

I will update this as I look through my collection. Shipping can be determined if you're interested, I would send it Media Mail which is the cheapest if you're in the US... if you want better shipping just let me know! I'm in New Jersey, USA. I have an eBay page that I can reference you to that has positive reviews... I'm trustworthy.

Vinyls:
Cryptopsy- Blasphemy Made Flesh- $15
S.O.D.- Speak English or Die- $20 (this one's vinyl is a really cool purple/green splatter)
Rotten Sound- Species At War- $15 (this one has the pentagram etched on the B-side. It's a single sided vinyl, limited to 800 copies I believe)

They are all in NM/NM+ Condition (aka they're all really good condition vinyl wise and sleeve wise). I've listened to them each no more than 3 times. They're almost like new, basically.

I'll update this whenever I find more vinyls. Thanks for looking! Just PM me if you have any questions. I can provide pictures and any info you need.

Reply to topic