Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
terrorWsrom
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:21 pm 

The database consists of as many Polish metal media as I could have collected, including:
- webzines
- paper printed magazines
- paper xeroxed fanzines
- blogs
- radio broadcasts
- promotional boards
By “metal media” I mean the media that are 100% metal as well as the ones that cover broader range of music styles with the metal music among others.

There are 158 ACTIVE “written” media in the database (plus several hc/punk oriented media) you can contact via email.
There are also 59 ACTIVE radio/broadcasts you can contact via email.
Beside that there are some ACTIVE media without an email address (you can contact most of them the other way, e.g. contact form, fb profile).
There are also 84 INACTIVE media in the database with email addresses that are often still valid, as the journalist/radio speaker could have started working at another place.

There is over 540 email addresses in the database in total. Most of the media have fb profiles.

Have a look at the sample photo.

Why is Polish metal media database useful?
Poland has been having one of the strongest metal scenes in the world for many years, with 1522 active bands at the moment (including such worldwide known acts like Behemoth, Vader, Decapitated at the top). Polish underground scene is huge. Hundreds of thousands heavy metal fans notorious for being committed and dedicated to music live in Poland. It’s highly recommended that you acquaint Polish fans with your band and your music. Now you can easily do that using the database provided.

Price: 50€ / 60$
Payment: PayPal.

Message me here if interested.

Reply to topic