Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Satanic_Skinhead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 am 

- My original paintings, drawings, sculptures and more will be on display to the public this Nov 2, 2012 in Hollywood California,
and will run until Nov 18.
I will be there signing prints and will have many exclusive items that will only be available to those
who attend the gallery showing.

For more information and flyers etc, see below:

http://dbthinktank.com/

&

https://www.facebook.com/dbttank

- All of my original works for INQUISITION, PSEUDOGOD, VASALETH, ABSURD, DER STURMER and many others will be on display along with works never before
seen by the public. I will debut the new forthcoming PSEUDOGOD Ep cover painting at this showing, as well as have limited edition prints for
INQUISITION's "Ominous Doctrines...." album that will be hand numbered and signed by myself and the band. I will be sitting down with the band and
numbering/signing them all this week to bring with me to the show.

- Also available will be a limited edition book featuring biography, all public works, private works, logos, sketches, lyrics/poems/writings, digital works,
retrospective on my bands/projects/labels/zines and more. The material within spans as far back as to the early 1980's up to present day. This book,
all prints, and other special items soon to be revealed, will only be available at the gallery and to those who attend.

- The gallery will also have a limited edition and exclusive print of one of my paintings that will only be available and used for this show.

- Showing in this show alongside me will be Black Metal photographer Peter Beste (DARKTHRONE, GORGOROTH and more), paintings from the
magnificent Denis Forkas Kostromitin (WRATHPRAYER, RIDE FOR REVENGE and more) and the amazing illustrators Justin Bartlett (PORTAL,
AURA NOIR and more) and Alexander Brown (VASAELETH, DIOCLETIAN and more).

- DJ Jonbonet (Dominick of ASH POOL/PRURIENT) will be doing a special 7" Ep only Black and Death Metal DJ set.

- Peter Beste will be at the opening alongside myself. Alexander Brown will be in attendance for the closing of the show and will be signing prints.

- Come and support the gallery, all artists and the true underground.

MortalScum
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm 

Damn I really wish I could make it out for this! I'd love to see some of this art up close.

Reply to topic