Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GanoesParan
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 am
Posts: 162
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:26 pm 
 

Spoiler: show
Image


Dates are:

9/01 Los Angeles, CA - Union
9/02 San Diego, CA - Brick by Brick
9/03 Oakland, CA - Metro Opera House
9/04 Portland, OR - Bossanova Ballroom
9/05 Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
9/07 Denver, CO - Roxy Theater
9/08 Kansas City, MO - The Riot Room
9/09 Minneapolis, MN - Triple Rock
9/10 Chicago, IL - Reggie's
9/12 Lakewood, OH - The Foundry
9/13 New York, NY - Gramercy Theater
9/14 Providence, RI - Alchemy
9/15 Washington, DC - The Pinch
9/16 Spartanburg, SC - Ground Zero
9/17 Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
9/18 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
9/20 Houston, TX - Arcadia
9/22 Austin, TX - Barracuda
9/23 Oklahoma City, OK - 89th Street Collective
9/25 Las Vegas, NV - Adrenaline
9/26 Phoenix, AZ - Joe's Grotto


Will definitely be going to Chicago, I've been dying to see Uada and Inquisition are great.

Top
 Profile  
TheMysticWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am
Posts: 597
Location: CA, U.S.A.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:59 am 
 

Black Witchery got added to the Florida date. Hmm.

Top
 Profile  
narsilianshard
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 1716
Location: Louisville
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 pm 
 

That is one hell of a lineup; for some reason I just assumed Volahn didn't tour so that's a very pleasant surprise. I'll probably be at the Denver and/or Kansas City show.

Top
 Profile  
pacificthrenodies
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 pm
Posts: 4
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 pm 
 

Volahn has toured a lot, just mostly west coast / southwest.

This looks so awesome.

Top
 Profile  
Turd Blaster
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:48 pm
Posts: 224
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 pm 
 

TheMysticWombat wrote:
Black Witchery got added to the Florida date. Hmm.

Do you have a source on this? I can't find anywhere online that says so. I'm gonna be living in Gainesville pretty soon so if this is true this'll definitely have to be one of my first central Florida shows I go too.
_________________
I'm like 50% blastbeats and shit and 50% flowery queer boi, what's good

Top
 Profile  
TheMysticWombat
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am
Posts: 597
Location: CA, U.S.A.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:10 am 
 

Turd Blaster wrote:
TheMysticWombat wrote:
Black Witchery got added to the Florida date. Hmm.

Do you have a source on this? I can't find anywhere online that says so. I'm gonna be living in Gainesville pretty soon so if this is true this'll definitely have to be one of my first central Florida shows I go too.


https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/arc ... -september

I found out about it through Facebook in one of the event groups as well. Word spread quickly.

Image

https://www.facebook.com/events/1904287369841418/

Top
 Profile  
Turd Blaster
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:48 pm
Posts: 224
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm 
 

Holy shit, that lineup is stacked as fuuuuuuck. Definitely gonna have to try to make it out. Appreciate it man!
_________________
I'm like 50% blastbeats and shit and 50% flowery queer boi, what's good

Top
 Profile  
Subrick
Metal freak

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 7700
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:35 am 
 

So the show in Providence got cancelled from two different venues because of the whole "Are Inquisition Nazis?" thing. First it was at Alchemy, then it got moved to Dusk, who cancelled the show and I presume it's not gonna move to a new venue now.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
I'm just perpetually annoyed by Sean William Scott and he's never been in a movie where I wasn't rooting for his head to sever by strange means.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal

Top
 Profile  
BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:59 am
Posts: 621
Location: In the Cold Winds of Nowhere
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:37 am 
 

But the thing is, they're NOT, and NEVER WERE. That whole rumor started because of something some bus driver said. Pretty sure their songs are about hailing Satan, not Hitler!!!
_________________
Aphotic Contrivance - Progressive Black/Death Metal

Bandcamp | Facebook | Youtube

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Veteran

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 3699
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:50 am 
 

Subrick wrote:
So the show in Providence got cancelled from two different venues because of the whole "Are Inquisition Nazis?" thing. First it was at Alchemy, then it got moved to Dusk, who cancelled the show and I presume it's not gonna move to a new venue now.

This sucks!
So, AGAIN, people is acting based on rumours, not facts. :nono:

Top
 Profile  
Turd Blaster
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:48 pm
Posts: 224
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:04 pm 
 

Re: RI date
It got moved somewhere in New Hampshire and they'll be honoring Rhode Island tickets there, according to Uada.
_________________
I'm like 50% blastbeats and shit and 50% flowery queer boi, what's good

Top
 Profile  
Angel Dusted
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:40 pm
Posts: 5
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 pm 
 

I've only heard one of the local bands opening for my stop. I wish I had Black Witchery and Caveman Cult as locals, that lineup is sick.
Image

Top
 Profile  
blackdiamond74
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am
Posts: 52
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 pm 
 

Going solo to this show. I'll be (most likely) the only person with a Detroit Tigers hat on - stop by and say hi, have a beer or two.

Top
 Profile  
Apteronotus
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 945
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm 
 

I'll be attending the Manchester NH show, if anyone wants to hit me up for a quick hello drop a PM. I was really surprised to see such an awesome event come up to New Hampshire.
_________________
Read my reviews/articles here: Contaminated Tones

Top
 Profile  
Subrick
Metal freak

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 7700
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 pm 
 

Thank the doofus in Rhode Island that got it cancelled from down here and it got moved up there instead.
_________________
Earthcubed wrote:
I'm just perpetually annoyed by Sean William Scott and he's never been in a movie where I wasn't rooting for his head to sever by strange means.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal

Top
 Profile  
Metal81
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Posts: 218
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 am 
 

Caught the NY show last night. Great show all around, but Uada was the highlight. They were fucking fantastic live, tons of energy and sounded perfect. The drummer is a beast.

Top
 Profile  
Bingewolf
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Posts: 63
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:18 am 
 

Seeing this tour tomorrow. Curious if Inquisition is playing anything from 'Invoking'? Really looking forward to Uada.. I love their debut. Will be cool to finally see Volahn as well!

Top
 Profile  
servantdagon
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 am
Posts: 14
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 pm 
 

Bingewolf wrote:
Seeing this tour tomorrow. Curious if Inquisition is playing anything from 'Invoking'? Really looking forward to Uada.. I love their debut. Will be cool to finally see Volahn as well!


I saw them Saturday in OKC and they played “The Realm of Shadows Shall Forever Reign” off of the Invoking album. After they finished their set and went offstage, everyone started shouting “CRUSH...CRUSH...” and they came back and played “Crush the Jewish Prophet”. I know that’s from the Magnificent album, but still one of their older songs.

Top
 Profile  
Bingewolf
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:59 pm
Posts: 63
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 pm 
 

servantdagon wrote:
Bingewolf wrote:
Seeing this tour tomorrow. Curious if Inquisition is playing anything from 'Invoking'? Really looking forward to Uada.. I love their debut. Will be cool to finally see Volahn as well!


I saw them Saturday in OKC and they played “The Realm of Shadows Shall Forever Reign” off of the Invoking album. After they finished their set and went offstage, everyone started shouting “CRUSH...CRUSH...” and they came back and played “Crush the Jewish Prophet”. I know that’s from the Magnificent album, but still one of their older songs.


Cool! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the show!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group