Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:55 pm 

I was pretty excited to see Warning in a couple weeks but I guess I'll have to wait til October...

(BTW, does anyone know what's up with Warning? Are they officially "re-grouped" or is this just a temporary thing just for this tour?)

From their Facebook:

Quote:
Important Message for US Fans.

We're deeply disappointed to have to announce that we're having to postpone our North America dates next month due to unforeseen delays with US immigration.
We're well aware that we've held off till the very last minute to announce this but we were hoping a resolution would be imminent; however, the ridiculous, Kafkaesque rigmarole of the US immigration system has done its best to impede progress and we've finally had to step back and abandon any hope of meeting our deadline.
We're intensely sorry to disappoint so many people but for what it's worth please know that we're planning on rescheduling shows for each of the West Coast dates for our planned October visit as well as adding a handful of other dates including the East Coast.
Regarding our October tour and other appearances, further information will follow shortly.
Thank you all for your understanding in this.

Kerrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:17 pm 

Well, October has come! I'm taking the wife to see Warning tonight. She wasn't too keen on The Strength To Dream but really digs Watching From A Distance and 40 Watt Sun's material. Should be a good evening though going to work tomorrow morning's going to be rough. (San Francisco is over an hour drive away for us.)

Reply to topic