Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Axel666MoWi
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:13 pm 

I will first write in French because more practical for me and translate my text just below.

[FRENCH]
Salut, je n'ai aucune idée de si j'ai le droit de faire ça ici, mais je voulais proposer quelque chose à améliorer pour rendre le site plus complet. Est-ce que ça serai possible de créer des "galeries" dans les pages des groupes et des artistes? Un seule photo ça fait juste je trouves, donc ajouter une galerie permettrai de voir l'évolution d'un logo ou d'un artiste au fil des années et sous différentes formes. Il y a beaucoup de black metal sur le site et donc beaucoup d'artistes ayant un corpse paint, je trouverais ça sympa de voir chaque artistes à des années différentes avec et sans corpse paint.
Ensuite pour les groupes une galerie permettrai d'identifier le line-up d'une année à l'autre avec une annotation où il y aurai marqué par exemple : "Nom du groupe" en 94.
Et puis ça serait pareil pour le logo plutôt que d'en mettre 3 ou 4 sur la même image, les séparer image par image, en plus ça améliorerai la qualité de chaque logos.
Voilà, bon désolé si ça n'a rien à faire ici mais je ne trouvais pas d'autre endroit pour faire des suggestions. Merci! :)

[ENGLISH]

Hi, I have no idea if I have the right to do this here, but I wanted to propose something to improve to make the site more complete. Will it be possible to create a "gallery" in the pages of groups and artists? I think a single photo is not enough, so add a gallery to see the evolution of a logo or artist over the years and in different forms. There is a lot of black metal on the site and so many artists with a corpse paint, I would find it nice to see every artist in different years with and without paint corpse.
Then for the groups a gallery will allow to identify the line-up from one year to the next with an annotation where it will have marked for example: "Name of the group" in 94. And then it would be the same for the logo rather than putting 3 or 4 on the same image, separate them frame by image, in addition it will improve the quality of each logo. So, sorry if it has nothing to do here but I could find no other place to make suggestions. Thank you! :)

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:35 am 

Requested a lot and a planned feature.

Axel666MoWi
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:08 am 

Ok thank you!

Reply to topic