^^ Interesting sound - very creative! ^^

bensabre
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:11 pm 

IamDBR wrote:
Blame God - Strategically Confined

This shit rips! Sludgy grind with some noise stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54tREYIHbo

lol Just came here to post this with a few other new releases. Its a beast!!!

Also worth checking out the new D.O.C
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfW7lS9jLKo
In Disgust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU09svfPSe0

OlioTheSmall
Handsome (marsupial) Beast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 am 

IamDBR wrote:
Did anyone here catch the "grindcore essential albums debate" on Banger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciT8Ccn-FDE

Any thoughts?

There are others in the thread with more knowledge than me (I haven't heard everything on the list... :oh shit:), but that seems a fairly good. Top 10s will never make everyone happy but I'd feel okay to show that list to someone looking into grind and say "Start with these". I personally would have dropped one of the Napalm Death records to make room for World Extermination. You could list a whole bunch of bands who were overlooked, but to me, no mention of Insect Warfare (even as a passing comment) was the largest oversight, considering the impact they had on the modern scene.

- Tim Minchin

NbleSavage
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 am 

OlioTheSmall wrote:
IamDBR wrote:

Any thoughts?

There are others in the thread with more knowledge than me (I haven't heard everything on the list... :oh shit:), but that seems a fairly good. Top 10s will never make everyone happy but I'd feel okay to show that list to someone looking into grind and say "Start with these". I personally would have dropped one of the Napalm Death records to make room for World Extermination. You could list a whole bunch of bands who were overlooked, but to me, no mention of Insect Warfare (even as a passing comment) was the largest oversight, considering the impact they had on the modern scene.

Is there a list available anywhere? Would love to check it out!

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 am 

IamDBR wrote:

Any thoughts?

Longest Earache/Relapse commercial ad i've seen.

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 am 

NbleSavage wrote:

At work right now, but I finish soon and I'll write it up for you.

You're lucky I'm generous and don't just make you watch the whole hour yourself.
:P

tentacleterror wrote:
Longest Earache/Relapse commercial ad i've seen.

We can't all be as deep into the scene as you.
:lol:

- Tim Minchin

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:28 am 

I've finally come around on Wormrot. Voices is incredible.

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 am 

NbleSavage wrote:

No particular order:

Napalm Death - Scum and From Enslavement to Obliteration
Repulsion - Horrified
Terrorizer - World Downfall
Carcass - Reek of Putrefaction
Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
Nasum - Inhale/Exhale
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Altered States of America
Pig Destroyer - Prowler In the Yard
Brutal Truth - Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses

- Tim Minchin

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 am 

That list is kinda meh. Not including Assück or Insect Warfare seems like a serious oversight.

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 am 

There was a last minute push to have Assuck on the list instead of Pig Destroyer but the stream said PitY deserved it's spot. No mention of Insect Warfare at all, which is my biggest beef with it.

I'd still recommend the vid if you are looking at getting into grind, but it'll almost inevitably rub the wrong way on people who are well versed in the genre.

- Tim Minchin

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:25 pm 

Quote:
Napalm Death - Scum and From Enslavement to Obliteration
Repulsion - Horrified
Terrorizer - World Downfall
Carcass - Reek of Putrefaction

:wink:

Quote:
Discordance Axis - The Inalienable Dreamless
Nasum - Inhale/Exhale
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Altered States of America
Pig Destroyer - Prowler In the Yard
Brutal Truth - Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses

:puke:

I could not resist. :-D
The list was about the essential albums or something, but damn they should have put up Agathocles on there, because Agathocles is a very important grindcore band, the only first wave band that are still doing the diy thing, keeping things simple, punk and raw, and for keeping the small underground diy scene alive for over 30 years! No other band has done this in grindcore, no one.
I would say that Agathocles is the most influencial band in grindcore of all time, even more than Napalm Death.
Sharing a split with AG or UG is considered a real big thing, in fact you can not considered your band a grindcore band unless you have shared a vinyl, tape or cd with those two, the true real giants of grindcore. :-P
I remember talking to the guy in Agamenon Project and he was so excited to do a CDr split with Agathocles, and i understand him, must have been huge for him personally to do a split with the same band that got him into this insanity we call grindcore (or "mincecore" since grindcore has become something beautiful and creative, fucking art hipsters! :fuck: )

Also bands like Unholy Grave, Rot, Cripple Bastards, Demisor, Violent Headache, B.G.T., Patareni has contributed more to the grindcore scene than any of the bands on that list, except of course for Napalm Death, Terrorizer, Repulsion and Carcass (early days). These are important ones, i don't deny that, but grind is and was a worldwide thing and is much more than repeating the same top 10 over and over.
That list is also the most commercial releases when it comes to grind, those who have sold the most.
Therefor this was pretty much just a commercial ad for Earache and Relapse, since all those bands are on those two labels (Except for Discordance Axis, good for them). 99% of the worlds grindcore is NOT on those two labels.

Grindcore very political, it's about taking out anger against everything that is fucked up in this world (from that persons point of view, no matter what, also what punk is all about), against the industry that profit and owns other peoples work and art (corporate), rockstars, the rape of mother gaia, the list goes on with things that are wrong in this world, and will probably never be fixed or taken care of. Grindcore is not art by any means, it is protest, it's anarchy in "musical" form.

Uncensored hate as therapy and fuck those who try to profit from it, censor it, or change it.
People need to get mad at things to get em out of the system so to speak. Why not with the help of grindcore?

I admit, i am a real scum when it comes to this, but i'm proud of it and i will keep supporting the ones that don't give in to the popstar dream by keeping grindcore raw, filthy, loud and punk as fuck! And away from those corporate assholes. :-D

In thrash we crust, in noise we trust!

Also sorry for long rant.

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:26 pm 

tentacleterror wrote:
Also sorry for long rant.

Don't be at all. In this thread, your two cents are worth a fortune.

That said, I personally didn't get into grindcore for the politics or the squatting or the rebellion. Honestly, I was looking for a version of death metal that was faster, noisier and less relenting. I thought I was looking for a band or two, until I discovered it has its own fucking genre! Stellar discovery for me, perhaps the best in my musical listening.

At this point, I think it's prudent to say that the bands on that list weren't picked by the hosts. I think a couple were, but the rest were taken from the stream of viewers who were watching and commenting. Albums that had noticably vocal support made the list. It may have been nearly all inclusive regarding Earache and Relapse, but apparently this is what fans like. I think that speaks volumes for the two labels talent seeking. They also wanted to include a diverse range of grindcore (from my understanding), not only musically, but covering the different eras. Sort of a documentary of grind in list form.

I'd love to hear you opinion of the albums you puked at, musically speaking. :)

They may not have been made on a shoe string budget, while reaking of political hatred and yesterday's body odour, but the intensity is there. 'Jennifer' is one of the best album openers I can name and it is the prelude to an absolutely deranged album (which was recorded in a basement if that helps your liking :P), that cements itself as a stellar piece of grind. Lyrically speaking it's pretty much unspurpassed (to me). They comment on that specifically in the vid; grindcore taken to a very dark place.

You may only see hipsters, but when I listen to Prowler in the Yard, I do think;

"This is beatiful; this is art...
*Enter sick riff and shrieking*

- Tim Minchin

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 pm 

I hold the minority opinion too that of all the Swede-grind bands around in the 00's to now, Nasum are the least interesting. I'd take Gadget or Sayyadina over Nasum anytime.

I'm also one of those rare folk who think that a certain Carcass-clone actually ended up being much better than Carcass (hint, its General Surgery).

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:52 pm 

I wouldn't have put Nasum on the list; they never really made an impact on me, but I wasn't around when they were big. I'm sure there is context I'm missing.

Also, early Napalm Death is indisputably ground breaking and influential, but there are many albums I'd rather spin than those. I never really liked Scum and not for lack of listening. I always come away from that album thinking "They helped create the blueprint, but that design has been done better since". I feel it's historical value is greater than it's musical value.

Edit: Full disclosure; I'm listening to From Enslavement to Obliteration for the first time (sue me) and this shit rips. I'd rate it far ahead of Scum. They probably realised there was no reason to hold back when their relentlessness was what was making them big.

- Tim Minchin

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm 

tentacleterror wrote:
...beautiful and creative, fucking art hipsters! :fuck: ...
Grindcore very political, it's about taking out anger against everything that is fucked up in this world (from that persons point of view, no matter what, also what punk is all about), against the industry that profit and owns other peoples work and art (corporate), rockstars, the rape of mother gaia, the list goes on with things that are wrong in this world, and will probably never be fixed or taken care of. Grindcore is not art by any means, it is protest, it's anarchy in "musical" form.

Uncensored hate as therapy and fuck those who try to profit from it, censor it, or change it.
People need to get mad at things to get em out of the system so to speak. Why not with the help of grindcore?

I admit, i am a real scum when it comes to this, but i'm proud of it and i will keep supporting the ones that don't give in to the popstar dream by keeping grindcore raw, filthy, loud and punk as fuck! And away from those corporate assholes. :-D

In thrash we crust, in noise we trust!

You know what, even though I'm into alot of polished modern grind I sort of agree with you. As with many things in the world today unless you are not agreeing to everything that is presented to you, one is considered backward & closeminded. Props to you for sticking your guns.

There is just something so visceral & primal about raw grindcore, even moreso than the extreme metal that it is kind of beautiful in a weird, morbid way.

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 am 

OlioTheSmall wrote:
I'd love to hear you opinion of the albums you puked at, musically speaking. :)

Not raw, filthy, loud and punk as fuck!
Why does it matter what i think?
Nasums Inhale/exhale sound like a god damn numetal record.
Brutal Truth to me is just one of these "this is X persons new band who also played in X band, therefor it must be good!"

Quote:
You may only see hipsters, but when I listen to Prowler in the Yard, I do think;

"This is beatiful; this is art...
*Enter sick riff and shrieking*

If some fantasy story about some sick fuck is considered beautiful and art then fucking art hipsters.
And if singing about exploitation of the poor, sick, weak, mass murder, genocide, human/animal experimentation, war, chemical/biological warfare, mutilation of children and so on is not considered dark enough? I mean come on, that's some pretty dark fucked up stuff if you ask me. Way worse than this sexual fantasy made up by Pig Destroyer, because that sick shit happen everyday around the world, still today.
(The song Starbelly on that PD album is a good fucking tune, and i wish the entire album was like that)
If you want some stories about real sick fucks, listen to Macabre. If you want stuff performed by someone that could be considered a sick fuck, then all you need is The Gerogerigegege.

I think i have posted the lyrics for this song before but it's still relevant
By none other than Agathocles (Rejected Adaptation)
Spoiler: show
We've read in a magazine,
How to belong to the scene
What to listen to, what to wear,
and how to cut our f**king hair,
But we, we don't give a f**k,
Because we, we think all conformists suck,
We just gonna stay ourselves,
dirty f**king mince-core scum,
you'll just have to accept this fact,
because we'll never gonna sign your pact,
Because we, we think most people suck,
For some we might be assholes,
'cause we got different goals,
but all we ask is some respect,
'cause we never gonna join your sect,
Because we, we think all conformists suck.

Dirty fucking mincecore scum! :nods:

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 am 

tentacleterror wrote:
listen to Macabre

More or less my all time favourite band. :headbang:

Quote:
The Gerogerigegege

Gonna pass on that one.

As for the other stuff, I think we're gonna start repeating ourselves, but I have respect for and listen to old, dirty, politcally minded grinders and wasn't taking a shot at what you like. I just don't mind when grindcore dresses up a bit; I got space in my listening for both.

- Tim Minchin

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:36 am 

OlioTheSmall wrote:

I too am a huge sucker for Macabre, mostly the older stuff. The Gloom LP is my favorite one, fucking funny lyrics too considering the morbid content, beauty of satire i guess.
"His dad wouldn't let him
Listen to a hardcore band
So here comes David
With an axe in his hand" :lol:

The Dahmer album is pretty funny too. Do the Dahmer is maybe my all time favorite Macabre song.

Quote:
Gonna pass on that one.

One day maybe you too will see the beauty of what's The Gerogerigegege, it is the funniest most insane thing ever put out. :-D

Quote:
As for the other stuff, I think we're gonna start repeating ourselves, but I have respect for and listen to old, dirty, politcally minded grinders and wasn't taking a shot at what you like. I just don't mind when grindcore dresses up a bit; I got space in my listening for both.

You are right, politics tend to do that. My main point about the rant was more about everytime people talk about grindcore, those same god damn bands get mentioned, every single time. Like there is no room for any other grindcore, only the shit Earache/Relapse put out.
That Doug guy tried to talk about some cool bands like Dahmer but they didnt let him continue. (the one band that told Relapse to gtfo! for trying to sell an 7" EP as a full length CD. Similar stories exist when it comes to Earache)
Aware that those labels reach out to the most people, but it still feels like it's the same shit stacked on the same plate everytime grindcore comes up.

I hope the documentary will cover this, that grindcore did exist all around the world at the same time as early Napalm Death, Repulsion etc.
And most importanly that the real grindcore scene is the underground diy scene that still exist to this day all over the world, that still play dirty 3chord thrash blasting d-beat, like all these bands have been doing since the early 80's.
What i am expecting of this documentary, is another 90minutes of Earache this, Relapse that. I hope i am 100% wrong on this, i really do. We shall see.
The Earache story of this is pretty much: "Before N.D. there was nothing."

Meanwhile, guys like Jacek who works his ass off to keep supporting the scene by releasing the diy stuff, gets no credit.
Jacek runs Grindfather Productions and is probably the best grindcore label running today.
So for those who want to check out some of those bands that not care about being famous or is the next big thing in grindcore, that just like to be pissed off and play some fast grinding punk like there's no tomorrow. Jacek cares about this, Earache/relapse do not give a flying fuck about it anymore. (they used to)
Or all those other people around the world who had been in bands doing shows, zines, labels, distros, tape trading to keep it together, most people never hear of them. Heck most people don't even know this kind of stuff exist.(today at least)

Who knows, maybe one day i've become brain damaged enough by noise to enjoy those more polished fancy sounding bands.
But until then, noise is the only way. :-D
I am aware that this might come off as extremely elitistic and probably dumb.
I will also drop it after this, since this could go on forever but it is also the beauty of grindcore, too metal for punk, and too punk for metal (and maybe too noisy for both?)
Also all this is directed towards anyone reading this on the subject of grindcore, and my take on it, not only to you Ollie.
And feel free to tell me to go fuck myself and elitist view, i don't care :-D

Enough ranting, here is some old furious grindcore from Medellín, Colombia, released in 1989.
Herpes - Proselitismo De La Muerte
The reason you should play raw grind LOUD is so that you can also feel it! The urge to splurge. :lol:

Still trying to compile this list of Japanese grindcore, but there are so many bands, and i haven't even gotten to all those Unholy Grave splits yet, so it will take a while.

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm 

tentacleterror wrote:
OlioTheSmall wrote:

I too am a huge sucker for Macabre, mostly the older stuff. The Gloom LP is my favorite one, fucking funny lyrics too considering the morbid content, beauty of satire i guess.
"His dad wouldn't let him
Listen to a hardcore band
So here comes David
With an axe in his hand" :lol:

The Dahmer album is pretty funny too. Do the Dahmer is maybe my all time favorite Macabre song.

I think Dahmer is my most listened to album by the band, but I'm a fan of pretty much all their stuff. Sinister Slaughter also has a lot of ripper tracks and it kinda depends on the day you ask me which album I'd call their best. Gloom is also great with too many quality tracks for me to pick a favourite, but I find myself humming 'Patrick Purdy (Killed Five and Wounded Thirty)' sometimes while at work or doing house work n shit.

Regarding the documentary, I'm looking forward to it but I suspect you are right. There will be a lot of Earache/Relapse focus with less emphasis on the DIY scene, except for acknowledging that it exists. Although, if I want to know about more obscure stuff, I generally check in on this thread. :D

Quote:
Grindfather Productions

Checking that out now.

- Tim Minchin

OlioTheSmall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 am 

televiper11 wrote:
Assück's complete discography has been released. Grab this now!

https://blastasfuk.bandcamp.com/album/d ... -1989-1998

If you didn't grab that by now, you no longer can.

Owner of Blastasfuk posted this on his facebook today:

Quote:
Just to get things straight before people start jumping the gun. I had permission to release this CD but not from Steve Heritage. Therefore I have been asked by Steve to either sell them as unofficial or to destroy what's remaining..

I don't know much about the band's history, but apparently they don't get along these days? Sounds like one guy wanted to piss off the others by standing in the way of this release, because BAF did have permission from other band members. Shame.

- Tim Minchin

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 am 

OlioTheSmall wrote:
televiper11 wrote:
Assück's complete discography has been released. Grab this now!

https://blastasfuk.bandcamp.com/album/d ... -1989-1998

If you didn't grab that by now, you no longer can.

Owner of Blastasfuk posted this on his facebook today:

Quote:
Just to get things straight before people start jumping the gun. I had permission to release this CD but not from Steve Heritage. Therefore I have been asked by Steve to either sell them as unofficial or to destroy what's remaining..

I don't know much about the band's history, but apparently they don't get along these days? Sounds like one guy wanted to piss off the others by standing in the way of this release, because BAF did have permission from other band members. Shame.

That's a damn shame. The world really needed this release.

Z0MBIE
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:28 am 

New grind/powerviolence project by former Water Torture member(s?):
https://youtu.be/T3L-Rr5-nVU
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am 

Cryptic Void just dropped their first full-length and it is nasty!

https://crypticvoid.bandcamp.com/album/ ... ert-temple

bensabre
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:14 am 

This is crazy
https://craniophagusparasiticusrecords. ... a-5-tracks
Psychedelic Noisecore

bensabre
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:24 pm 

Great Czech Grindcore project of members of LYCANTHROPHY, NEEDFUL THINGS and CONTROLLED EXISTENCE.
https://sickdestroyer.bandcamp.com/releases

ohfuck
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:47 pm 

IamDBR wrote:
Blame God - Strategically Confined

This shit rips! Sludgy grind with some noise stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54tREYIHbo

Those boys are the best. Drummer now plays in Pink Mass (Blackened grind from NJ) among other bands. Total ripper.

Diseased Audio has been killing it lately with D.O.C./Gas Chamber split (best G.C. Material by far) and the new Radiation Blackbody

https://diseasedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/decoherence-lp
https://diseasedaudio.bandcamp.com/albu ... -c-split-7

Hallucination Realized. Real grind shit

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am 

^Very interesting stuff all around. That label is quite promising.

ThanatosUK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:00 pm 

Just thought I'd take a moment out of my drunk evening to remind everyone how essential the ND Peel Sessions are :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJCvgZHr32Q

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm 

Look what I got:

Screech - The Color Greed

This fucking rips hard :headbang:

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:54 am 

K.S.K. (Kettensägenkommando) - Bouncecore from tha hood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufa_gq_yKac

German high speed, think a grindier version of Flächenbrand or Yacøpsæ.
Also features Olaf from Flächenbrand and W.B.I. fame.

bensabre
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:29 am 

Checkout: RAPID DECLINE - LESS POWER, MORE VIOLENCE
https://transylvaniantapes.bandcamp.com ... e-violence
Sounds like Cloud Rat but more punky and dirty and without the post rock parts.

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm 

Psudoku - Space Grind

Pretty original & creative if nothing else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccMb2PQXyoo

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm 

Grindcore has always been one of those styles of music that I tolerate in small doses. I'll have a spree where I want nothing but grindcore but it usually only last for a few weeks. Instead I much prefer the impact grindcore has had on other styles of music, particularly when mixed with death metal. When it comes to pure straight grind tho, there is alot of great albums but I feel like everything revolves around From Enslavement To Obliteration. Scum was the most influential because it really layed the foundation but FETO was where they perfected it. I still think its the best grind album out there.

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 pm 

Solid slab deathgrind here folks:

Looking for an Answer - Dios Carne

ohfuck
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 am 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:
Grindcore has always been one of those styles of music that I tolerate in small doses. I'll have a spree where I want nothing but grindcore but it usually only last for a few weeks. Instead I much prefer the impact grindcore has had on other styles of music, particularly when mixed with death metal. When it comes to pure straight grind tho, there is alot of great albums but I feel like everything revolves around From Enslavement To Obliteration. Scum was the most influential because it really layed the foundation but FETO was where they perfected it. I still think its the best grind album out there.

I get where you are coming from but grindcore like every genre has a huge array of sounds. People say bands sound like Napalm Death but generally they don't get the d-beats/Syncopated beats down or the production. Only band that is similar that is actually better is Excruciating Terror. Divided We Fall is the pinnacle of old style grindcore. I kind of get offended when people say my grindcore band sounds like Napalm Death.

Also new Looking For An Answer is tight as fuck

Hallucination Realized. Real grind shit

tentacleterror
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am 

So the final Pizza Hi Five EP has been released. it's called Perception//Deconstruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCVzNKaIIkU

Also found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbihB0C4m-0
Seth Putnam reincarnated? :lol:

Japanese grind in spoiler
* = on MA
Spoiler: show
324* discogs youtube
Bolt Stein* discogs youtube
Brob* discogs youtube
C.S.S.O.* discogs youtube
Carcass Grinder discogs youtube
Cunt'N'Bananaaz discogs youtube
Curtainrail discogs youtube
Damage Digital discogs youtube
Deathcount discogs youtube
Die You Bastard! discogs youtube
Disgunder* discogs youtube
DxIxE discogs youtube
Egofix discogs youtube
Eroded* discogs youtube
Final Exit discogs youtube
Fortitude discogs youtube
Gate discogs youtube
Gibbed* discogs youtube
Gore Beyond Necropsy* discogs youtube
Grind D.C.P.S. discogs youtube Very odd band, if Mortalized were a raw noisy psychotic emo band haha
Head Washer discogs youtube More hardcore than grind but some grinding going on, cool gothic hardcore, fuzz and noise
Impregnate Trichomonas discogs youtube
Insane'n The Brain discogs youtube
Little Bastards discogs youtube
Mohdoku discogs old one
Mind Collage discogs youtube
Morbid Axe* discogs youtube
Morbid Organs Mutilation discogs youtube
N.E.K. (Niños En Kombate) discogs youtube shitty rip that skips
Noisehead From The Bath Hate discogs youtube
Realized* discogs youtube
Red discogs youtube
Rise Above* discogs youtube
Senseless Apocalypse discogs youtube
Sete Star Sept discogs youtube
Tainted Dickmen* discogs youtube
Teratism In The Formalintank discogs youtube
ToyLet discogs (you try searching this on youtube, lots of weird videos. :lol: They have a album called "Don't be a fuckin' psycho" from 2011.)
Unholy Grave* discogs youtube
Vivisection* discogs youtube
World Downfall discogs youtube
Yeah discogs (rock n roll)
Zagio Evha Dilegj discogs

Tip of the iceberg.

~Guest 118084
With a 120kbps bitrate!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 am 

Are there any good recs for goregrind? I listened to Carcass' Reek of Putrefaction and I really liked the album. I guess something a little similar to the previously mentioned album would be great.

IamDBR
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 am 

There's a dedicated goregrind/pornogind thread in the tavern. Check it out.

For me its the standard old school stuff:
Xysma (early stuff)
Pathologist
Exhumed
Impaled
Disgorge (the Mexican one)
Dead Infection
General Surgery

You probably know this but don't browse this shit while you're at work or around people.

Morton Salt
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 pm 

Great new split tape that just came out with Hallucination Realized and Street Feet.
https://hallucinationrealized.bandcamp.com/album/street-feet-split
https://streetfeet.bandcamp.com/album/hallucination-realized-split

Street Feet in particular sounding pretty crazy.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next