Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm 
 

Opus wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
I really love Shadowland, and New World Messiah is a good album too. I haven't really played Afterlife all that much to be honest.

New World Messiah is my favourite Lindqvist album. The drumming is considerably better on it, and Lindqvist sounds 100% like a metal singer, whereas on the other albums he sounds like a hard rock singer in a metal band (which he is). There's aggressivity and anger in his voice.


Yeah I agree, he wails like a fucking god on NWM - Bruce Dickinson-caliber vocals on that album easily. The first two songs are amazing, maybe their best ever. If the music was a bit heavier and more like Shadowland-styled I might rank it up there with that album as a modern PM classic. But I still really like it anyway.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
WarriorFenix
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 am
Posts: 65
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm 
 

Just listened to Civil Wars (the band created by the trio that left Sabaton, but im sure most here know that already) debut "The Killer Angels" and damn im really enjoying it.

"King of the Sun", "Saint Patricks Day" and "I will Rule the Universe" are killer tracks and there isnt really a weak song on it. Very impressed

Top
 Profile  
Vintersorrow
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:59 pm
Posts: 193
Location: Slovenia
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:42 pm 
 

Someone please recommend me something similar to Cloven Hoof's masterpiece A Sultan's Ransom.

Been spinning this baby for the past week and damn, I think I need more of the same.

Top
 Profile  
Opus
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:06 am
Posts: 2683
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 pm 
 

Vintersorrow wrote:
Someone please recommend me something similar to Cloven Hoof's masterpiece A Sultan's Ransom.

Crescent Shield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXwRpiN72Y
_________________
Do the words Heavy Metal mean anything to you other than buttcore, technical progressive assgrind or the like?
true_death wrote:
You could be listening to Edge of Sanity right now, but you're not!

Top
 Profile  
Dragunov
Veteran

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:34 pm
Posts: 2620
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 pm 
 

Anything out there in the realm of speed metal that's rather punkish in nature, and sounds like the band is trying to play faster than it actually can but ends up holding it together? Guitar solos are an added bonus, don't care what style of vocals at this point. A close comparison that comes to mind would be something similar to Holy Terror, but a bit more melodic, I guess. The only thing I've found that is similar is that band Ranger from Finland.
_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Chugging DURDURDUR is more metal than airy lelelelelelelelleele.


Spawning Vats - MS Death Metal

Top
 Profile  
Jophelerx
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 pm 
 

Vintersorrow wrote:
Someone please recommend me something similar to Cloven Hoof's masterpiece A Sultan's Ransom.

Been spinning this baby for the past week and damn, I think I need more of the same.


The sci-fi references and pseudo-NWOBHM style always remind me of Full Moon's debut.

Dragunov wrote:
Anything out there in the realm of speed metal that's rather punkish in nature, and sounds like the band is trying to play faster than it actually can but ends up holding it together? Guitar solos are an added bonus, don't care what style of vocals at this point. A close comparison that comes to mind would be something similar to Holy Terror, but a bit more melodic, I guess. The only thing I've found that is similar is that band Ranger from Finland.


Sounds like you're looking for English Dogs' Forward Into Battle and Where Legend Began. Power/thrash combined with punk.

Top
 Profile  
Dragunov
Veteran

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:34 pm
Posts: 2620
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm 
 

I know of that first album, but haven't listened to it in forever, so I shall have to revisit it. I haven't heard that second album at all! Thanks!
_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Chugging DURDURDUR is more metal than airy lelelelelelelelleele.


Spawning Vats - MS Death Metal

Top
 Profile  
The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm
Posts: 1529
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:18 pm 
 

Dragunov wrote:
Anything out there in the realm of speed metal that's rather punkish in nature, and sounds like the band is trying to play faster than it actually can but ends up holding it together? Guitar solos are an added bonus, don't care what style of vocals at this point. A close comparison that comes to mind would be something similar to Holy Terror, but a bit more melodic, I guess. The only thing I've found that is similar is that band Ranger from Finland.


I can think of two bands you may enjoy. Their similarity to HolyTerror is open to debate but either way, hope you enjoy.

S.D.I is German speed metal with obvious punk leanings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8fUwucLlOg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zG5OtQ_l7I

English Dogs was a punk band turned speed metal band in the early to mid 80's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_j4Lt2ZcAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETMaMyhnRA

Cheers
_________________
Resident Speedmetal, and Metalpunk warrior

Top
 Profile  
Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am
Posts: 1157
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm 
 

Vintersorrow wrote:
Someone please recommend me something similar to Cloven Hoof's masterpiece A Sultan's Ransom.

Been spinning this baby for the past week and damn, I think I need more of the same.


I would say RIOT - Thundersteel is in that ballpark.
_________________
TEMPLE OF BLOOD: Intense PowerThrash Metal
Facebook / ReverbNation / Old homepage / MySpace

Top
 Profile  
OzzyApu
Metal freak

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:11 am
Posts: 10374
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 pm 
 

Power / heavy fans NEED to hear Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall. This album rules.

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ma ... all/377469
_________________
gomorro wrote:
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7269
Location: The Land Down Under (no, not THAT one)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 pm 
 

I'll check that out, if only because some of those guest vocalists are really bloody badass, Ozzy. Anything that features Russell Allen is worth my attention.
_________________
MutantClannfear wrote:
I love that the reviews for the new Dying Fetus get abbreviated on the front page of MA as "Wrong One to Fuck..." Sounds like a remorseful concept album dealing with John Gallagher's experiences with STIs.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:07 am 
 

Shok Paris is pretty damn good. Listening to Steel and Starlight and I can hear some Jag Panzer, some Vicious Rumors, some Queensryche in the more midpaced moments...pretty wild, unhinged vocals, too. I like it. Definitely should have paid attention when they were getting hailed in this thread years ago.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
bronxeel
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am
Posts: 518
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:18 am 
 

After Manilla Road and Slough Feg what would be the next bands to investigate? It's gotta have a real Epic feel, of Mythology or sci-fi, or Lost Worlds and a sense of wonder and adventure. And riffs, it's gotta have RIFFS and epic solos. Thanks! (especially would look forward to input from Empyreal, as his reviews really match my opinion) :)

Top
 Profile  
Jophelerx
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Posts: 1142
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:39 pm 
 

If you're looking for epic heavy metal a la The 'Road, check out Longings Past, Ageless Wisdom, Wotan's Thunderstorm demo, Graven Rite, Borrowed Time, Eternal Champion, and Wrathblade (the vocalist sounds like a clone of Mike Scalzi, so that should be to your liking). That's the majority of the decent stuff I've found, and I've looked pretty hard.

Top
 Profile  
The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm
Posts: 1529
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm 
 

Think I am going to really give Russia's Aria a go this weekend. Random youtube clicks and I Love what I am hearing so far from this band What are the boards thoughts on this band? Rarely hear mention of them.
_________________
Resident Speedmetal, and Metalpunk warrior

Top
 Profile  
bronxeel
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am
Posts: 518
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am 
 

Jophelerx wrote:
If you're looking for epic heavy metal a la The 'Road, check out Longings Past, Ageless Wisdom, Wotan's Thunderstorm demo, Graven Rite, Borrowed Time, Eternal Champion, and Wrathblade (the vocalist sounds like a clone of Mike Scalzi, so that should be to your liking). That's the majority of the decent stuff I've found, and I've looked pretty hard.


Thanks! I appreciate the digging around. I liked elements of every band you suggested, with Borrowed Time the closest to the nailhead. Wow, so obscure, though. Single demos? NEEDZ MOAR!! :-P

Top
 Profile  
Opus
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:06 am
Posts: 2683
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:55 am 
 

bronxeel wrote:
After Manilla Road and Slough Feg

Steel Tormentor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeM-fLcBnWM
_________________
Do the words Heavy Metal mean anything to you other than buttcore, technical progressive assgrind or the like?
true_death wrote:
You could be listening to Edge of Sanity right now, but you're not!

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 am 
 

Antiquus and Hanker are my two favorite bands like that. They don't worship at the altar of Manilla Road or Slough Feg, but the aesthetic of pure cult, underground metal is there, and the weird riffing and song structures will make you think of MR and Slough Feg for sure.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
mike5700
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 am
Posts: 1
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 am 
 

Pls help identify band http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2981634

Top
 Profile  
A_Dreamer_In_The_Theater
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Posts: 89
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 am 
 

Looking for something similar to Symphony X around the time of "The Odyssey" and "Paradise Lost". Progressive power metal but with more of a focus on aggression and less focus on exuberant soloing.

Please nobody say ADAGIO!

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7269
Location: The Land Down Under (no, not THAT one)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm 
 

Hey Dreamer, I think Myrath might be of your liking. Their sound isn't overtly aggressive, but they're strongly and clearly influenced by Symphony X; groovy, heavy riffing, symphonic arrangements here and there, and soaring, powerful vocals. Hope you like Arabic melodies too, because they have plenty of them!
_________________
MutantClannfear wrote:
I love that the reviews for the new Dying Fetus get abbreviated on the front page of MA as "Wrong One to Fuck..." Sounds like a remorseful concept album dealing with John Gallagher's experiences with STIs.

Top
 Profile  
Jonpo
Hypercolombowler

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 am
Posts: 6513
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm 
 

bronxeel wrote:
...Borrowed Time the closest to the nailhead. Wow, so obscure, though. Single demos? NEEDZ MOAR!! :-P


Don't be a greedy pig! If you get the Arcane Metal Arts release with the two "Fog in the Valley" bonus tracks it's actually a pretty dense listen for as short as it is. And hugely rewarding. I still have to hear it on a weekly basis.

Have you listened to Ironsword at all? They're straight up Manilla Road worship (with a slice of Omen here and there) but they are surprisingly talented in their tributes. Overlords of Chaos is just a bit too long, or I'd play it a LOT more.
_________________
I'm livin' for givin' the Devil his due...

Top
 Profile  
bronxeel
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am
Posts: 518
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am 
 

I ordered the Borrowed Time after listening on youtube. Will check out Ironsword today or tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your input!

Top
 Profile  
Doomed Cowboy
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm
Posts: 209
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:54 pm 
 

So guys, just something I thought I'd throw up here.

Is there any magazines that are good for power/speed/traditional? I'm fine if they cover other stuff, but I'm just going to skip over any straight death metal or black metal that might be there. If it covers thrash, that would be a plus. I just haven't found any magazines that seem to actually cover metal besides metalcore, so I'm just looking for a little help.
_________________
\m/-Power Metal, because its not manly unless you are shirtless when you destroy your enemies.
Also, DOOM.

Top
 Profile  
Opus
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:06 am
Posts: 2683
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 am 
 

Doomed Cowboy wrote:
Is there any magazines that are good for power/speed/traditional?

http://www.ironfistmag.com/
_________________
Do the words Heavy Metal mean anything to you other than buttcore, technical progressive assgrind or the like?
true_death wrote:
You could be listening to Edge of Sanity right now, but you're not!

Top
 Profile  
A_Dreamer_In_The_Theater
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Posts: 89
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:14 am 
 

Xlxlx wrote:
Hey Dreamer, I think Myrath might be of your liking. Their sound isn't overtly aggressive, but they're strongly and clearly influenced by Symphony X; groovy, heavy riffing, symphonic arrangements here and there, and soaring, powerful vocals. Hope you like Arabic melodies too, because they have plenty of them!


Thanks, man! I finally got to listening to the whole album and the Symphony X influence is actually quite strong and I can appreciate the Arabian touch.

Top
 Profile  
Doomed Cowboy
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm
Posts: 209
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:27 pm 
 

Getting a little bit more into the groove here, I'm looking for something a bit specific. Some power metal with a deeper guitar tone, and a little bit more grit. But I want the tone deeper than most USPM I've heard, or anything like that. Essentially, I'm looking for some melodic death metal toned guitars, clean vocals, and fantasy.

Just another thing, do you guys get much crap for being power metal fans? I haven't dealt with it much in person (in fact, more people I've met are of the power metal clan than others), but on the internet it seems almost frowned upon in many circles, because its not "br00tal" or something like that.
_________________
\m/-Power Metal, because its not manly unless you are shirtless when you destroy your enemies.
Also, DOOM.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:20 pm 
 

Doomed Cowboy wrote:
Getting a little bit more into the groove here, I'm looking for something a bit specific. Some power metal with a deeper guitar tone, and a little bit more grit. But I want the tone deeper than most USPM I've heard, or anything like that. Essentially, I'm looking for some melodic death metal toned guitars, clean vocals, and fantasy.


Her Whisper? Arch Nemesis? Bloodbound on Tabula Rasa?

People who hate or make fun of power metal usually have pretty crappy, only-black/death metal tastes I find.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
Celtic Frosted Flakes
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am
Posts: 400
Location: Senegal
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:30 pm 
 

I'd like the fastest speed metal you've ever heard. Hit me!
_________________
Last.FM

Top
 Profile  
Doomed Cowboy
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm
Posts: 209
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 pm 
 

Empyreal wrote:
Doomed Cowboy wrote:
Getting a little bit more into the groove here, I'm looking for something a bit specific. Some power metal with a deeper guitar tone, and a little bit more grit. But I want the tone deeper than most USPM I've heard, or anything like that. Essentially, I'm looking for some melodic death metal toned guitars, clean vocals, and fantasy.


Her Whisper? Arch Nemesis? Bloodbound on Tabula Rasa?

People who hate or make fun of power metal usually have pretty crappy, only-black/death metal tastes I find.

Yes! All good stuff, thank you Empyreal!
_________________
\m/-Power Metal, because its not manly unless you are shirtless when you destroy your enemies.
Also, DOOM.

Top
 Profile  
Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Posts: 5181
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm 
 

I don't know what happened, but I can't stand Herman Frank's Right in the Guts anymore. I used to like what I'd heard of it, but I sat down and listened to the entire thing and it was a chore. Rick Altzi, while a competent vocalist I guess, has the most GRATING AND ANNOYING TONE in power metal. Seriously, I can't stand the dude's voice. Not only that, but his vocal lines suck and fail to raise any level of excitement whatsoever.
_________________
theposaga about a Moonblood rehearsal wrote:
So good. Makes me want to break up with my girlfriend, quit my job and never move out of my parents house. Just totally destroy my life for Satan.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm 
 

Necroticism174 wrote:
I don't know what happened, but I can't stand Herman Frank's Right in the Guts anymore. I used to like what I'd heard of it, but I sat down and listened to the entire thing and it was a chore. Rick Altzi, while a competent vocalist I guess, has the most GRATING AND ANNOYING TONE in power metal. Seriously, I can't stand the dude's voice. Not only that, but his vocal lines suck and fail to raise any level of excitement whatsoever.


You clearly haven't heard enough stuff with Chity Somapala on it. :p
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
Necroticism174
Kite String Popper

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Posts: 5181
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 pm 
 

I'd never heard of him, so I checked out the title track to Blood Alliance by Power Quest and all I have to say is...he sounds retarded. Like actually retarded.
_________________
theposaga about a Moonblood rehearsal wrote:
So good. Makes me want to break up with my girlfriend, quit my job and never move out of my parents house. Just totally destroy my life for Satan.

http://halberddoom.bandcamp.com/releases

Top
 Profile  
Nahsil
Clerical Sturmgeschütz

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:06 pm
Posts: 4435
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 am 
 

I never understood the interest in those Herman Frank albums.

I can't actually remember what it sounds like...maybe I just didn't give it enough of a chance, but it seems like Rob Rock did the same thing but less generic.
_________________
and we are born
from the same womb
and hewn from
the same stone - Primordial, "Heathen Tribes"

Top
 Profile  
Xlxlx
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7269
Location: The Land Down Under (no, not THAT one)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:28 pm 
 

The Herman Frank albums are basically balls to the wall, vicious heavy metal with lots of guitar pyrotechnics. They're nothing new, but they're great for what they are.
_________________
MutantClannfear wrote:
I love that the reviews for the new Dying Fetus get abbreviated on the front page of MA as "Wrong One to Fuck..." Sounds like a remorseful concept album dealing with John Gallagher's experiences with STIs.

Top
 Profile  
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Posts: 24997
Location: Where the dead rule the night
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm 
 

Loyal to None is in the top 5 best trad metal albums of the 2000s for sure. Just a furious burst of fun. The way they just keep every instrument going on full speed and intensity all the time is admirable. Amazing stuff.

Rob Rock, really good, yeah, but I don't really see a comparison between him and Herman Frank aside from a general one of riffy heavy metal...the mood's just different to me though. They have their own sounds.
_________________
Cinema Freaks latest reviews: Comic Con Trailers

Top
 Profile  
VirginSteele_Helstar
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm
Posts: 397
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 pm 
 

Celtic Frosted Flakes wrote:
I'd like the fastest speed metal you've ever heard. Hit me!


You'll get a lot of varied responses. I'd personally recommend Scanner, Helstar and Rage but this came along for me like a breath of fresh;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbR28B1aM7s
_________________
"...in some dark distant future you'll meet my presence in a song..."
-David DeFeis

"...unto the end I shall lead all into my darkness..."
-James Rivera

LegendMaker wrote:
Most of the very early metal songs that weren't by Sabbath were by Purple. Fucking deal with it.

Top
 Profile  
Celtic Frosted Flakes
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am
Posts: 400
Location: Senegal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 pm 
 

Thanks, that was pretty goddamn awesome. I really like the guitarwork in that one.
_________________
Last.FM

Top
 Profile  
rooster85
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:52 am
Posts: 89
Location: Poland
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm 
 

Can someone tell me difference between blue collar USPM and white collar USPM and give examples of bands to each of these "subgenres"?

Top
 Profile  
Temple Of Blood
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am
Posts: 1157
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm 
 

rooster85 wrote:
Can someone tell me difference between blue collar USPM and white collar USPM and give examples of bands to each of these "subgenres"?


I think blue collar means they have less technique and inferior production and white collar means the guitar players practice with a metronome, the singers have taken lessons, and they spent more $ in the studio. :)
_________________
TEMPLE OF BLOOD: Intense PowerThrash Metal
Facebook / ReverbNation / Old homepage / MySpace

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401 ... 556  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group