Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MayhemicDestructor
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 am 

Hey, I just sent in this report;

Hi there, I'm a member of The Nefarious Integration (San) and I just want to pass on some info/pics to get the page up to date and correct:

1. The member listed as Wes is no longer in the band...Ive added the correct Wes (aka Wes Lee from Heavy Lord) to past members, so you can delete the Wes that is listed in current line-up. Also he is in a hardcore/fastcore band called Gewoon Fucking Raggen

2. I (San) handle Guitar/Bass/Vocals and am an ex-member of hardcore/fastcore band Gewoon Fucking Raggen

3. Here is the current logo (delete the old one): http://s14.postimg.org/5cpl6q3r5/TNIredlogo.jpg

4. Here is the current band photo (delete the old one): http://s9.postimg.org/a4cuh8er3/TNI_AOE ... kanje3.jpg

5. Change genre to Death/Thrash Metal/Crust and lyrical themes to Death, Evil, War, Violence, Corruption

6. Change location to Rotterdam

Alright, thats all for now...we are releasing a new EP soon, so it would be nice if you can get those few things fixed on the page! Thanks in advance

If you need additional information you can send me an e-mail to [email protected]

--------
Proof that I am a member of the band, so you know that I'm not giving faulty information (a screenshot of me logged into our myspace page): http://s14.postimg.org/xxmhyx4ld/TNImys ... enshot.jpg

Can someone with the access help me out with this? Would be much appreciated! http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/The ... 3540265237

MayhemicDestructor
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 am 

the actual report: http://www.metal-archives.com/report/view/id/437172

ENKC
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 am 

I'm not meaning to be facetious here, but why are you telling the forum you've sent in the report?
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

MayhemicDestructor
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 am 

ENKC wrote:
I'm not meaning to be facetious here, but why are you telling the forum you've sent in the report?

I figured there must be some people on this forum with "veteran" status reading this, so with their access to change pictures and so on they can do the update

aaronmb666
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 am 

You could've PM'd the mod's. It practically looked like spam.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 am 

aaronmb666 wrote:
You could've PM'd the mod's. It practically looked like spam.

Well thank you, Captain Brainfart, for suggesting new methods to spam and idiotically press forward a matter that would be handled in due time, and would have actually been handled faster than it will be solved after this thread was posted. Now I, and probably a bunch of other mods, got a PM on an obvious life-and-death matter, and I'm sure every mod and able-bodied person on this board will be fucking frolicking over the chance of helping solve this pressing matter of utmost importance to the survival of our species and maybe the whole solar system's future. It doesn't just look like spam, it bloody is spam. Could you perhaps join other boards and tell everybody that the best way to hurry up processes is to make a thread and PM every mod? I'm sure that will smooth things up, as the people with the privileges and the mods are not paying attention to our special little snowflakes' special little snowflake bands.

For fuck's sake, people...

The report will be handled when it's time to handle the report. It is a report, and reports get handled when they are found in the queue by someone working on the report queue. This does not make things move faster, on the contrary.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.