* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
miskatonic79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:29 pm 

Abominatrix wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
I dunno, I never really encountered many of these douchebags wearing Pantera shirts so that was never an issue for me. And I don't care how many bad bands a band influenced - never enters into it for me. Vulgar Display I think is much better than a lot of people give it credit.

It's probably not such a thing anymore, and it's possible that, not to be one of those "you youngun" type guys, but you maybe had to be around in the 90s to experience that influence. You know, you go to a show, and typically of the late 90s, none of the bands really match up with each other, and once again you end up having to sit through bad talentless Pantera-wannabes no. 2,381,400. It's enough to really turn one off.

I disagree about Vulgar; I'll stand up for Trendkill and even Far Beyond Driven has its moments, but i always thought that album was utter garbage through and through. Of course, it's Vulgar that marked the big change in their sound, and in the context of its time and place, it's an important album. Not good, though...not good at all.

Yes!! Agreed again: I'm 38, and I first got into metal in 1992 at 12 years old. My first metal show was in 1996 (Cannibal and Grave), so I grew up during the dark years of metal for sure. The scenario I was talking about was early mid 90's to maybe early 2000's. Dark days for metal indeed. I honestly believe there's so much more talent nowadays, and a stronger scene thanks to the internet. Lol, things were so different then. Damn I'm old!!!

miskatonic79
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:30 pm 

flexodus wrote:
Vulgar has much more to do with inspiring 90s metalcore than they do nu metal... Sure, there's some Pantera in the first Korn album (they were basically the biggest metal band at the time behind Metallica), but there's plenty Alice in Chains/grunge as well. Nobody is out here giving them shit for including nu metal. "Domination" and Vulgar were the big inspirations for hardcore kids to start playing metal after youth crew died down (along with South-Seasons-Divine era Slayer). Not the same thing as mallcore, whatsoever.

I've changed my opinion on it a few times in my life, but Vulgar is a fine album with lots of great songs. Tons of character and power groove to take the place of the missing Halford screaming and speed metal parts.

Make no mistake I would have mentioned Korn if they were on the archives. Thank Odin they are not.

MrMcThrasher II
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:02 am 

miskatonic79 wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:
yeah, I know it's an entirely subjective idea though. I mean, really, the worst band on the archives in an objective sense is probably some bedroom band (black metal or otherwise) that released some recordings to a dozen people. But I suppose someone could also say that those kinds of bands are harmless; it's the ones that actively reach out and "influence" people that kill more brain cells. :lol:

This and this mainly is why I consider Pantera top three, maybe the worst. How many shitty bands did Pantera inspire? GENRES!? The massive amounts of white trash I would see walking down the street in my hometown wearing Pantera shirts (you know the kind of guy I'm talking about lol.) Pantera has been a bane to metal since 1992.

I'm willing to bet Metallica influenced tons of even worse bands.

TheDefiniteArticle wrote:
Also hopefully they take it as a sign they're not meant to make more albums.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 am 

Abominatrix wrote:
Empyreal wrote:
I dunno, I never really encountered many of these douchebags wearing Pantera shirts so that was never an issue for me. And I don't care how many bad bands a band influenced - never enters into it for me. Vulgar Display I think is much better than a lot of people give it credit.

It's probably not such a thing anymore, and it's possible that, not to be one of those "you youngun" type guys, but you maybe had to be around in the 90s to experience that influence. You know, you go to a show, and typically of the late 90s, none of the bands really match up with each other, and once again you end up having to sit through bad talentless Pantera-wannabes no. 2,381,400. It's enough to really turn one off.

I disagree about Vulgar; I'll stand up for Trendkill and even Far Beyond Driven has its moments, but i always thought that album was utter garbage through and through. Of course, it's Vulgar that marked the big change in their sound, and in the context of its time and place, it's an important album. Not good, though...not good at all.

Well, yeah, you know that's how it goes - back when you were into metal in the 90s that was how it was, but I looked at that material kinder because I didn't experience it. It's all relative.

~Guest 414160
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm 

miskatonic79 wrote:
Yes!! Agreed again: I'm 38, and I first got into metal in 1992 at 12 years old. My first metal show was in 1996 (Cannibal and Grave), so I grew up during the dark years of metal for sure. The scenario I was talking about was early mid 90's to maybe early 2000's. Dark days for metal indeed. I honestly believe there's so much more talent nowadays, and a stronger scene thanks to the internet. Lol, things were so different then. Damn I'm old!!!

I just picked up on the comment because I'm the same age and also went to my first gig in '96, although, I got into metal a couple of years earlier when I first heard Maiden and Metallica. My first gig was Metallica, '96, at Earl's Court Arena, London. First CD purchase; Master of Puppets, and my second–Vulgar Display of Power, and while I still enjoy aspects of Puppets, I can't stand that era of Pantera and whatever shit it bred. I prefer Power Metal and Cowboys, which I picked up after I got VDOP; they're far better than the shit peddled out afterwards.

Ace_Rimmer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 pm 

I'll give Vulgar a pass since it has my favorite Pantera tune, Mouth for War. It also has my least favorite tune, Walk.

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 pm 

miskatonic79 wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:
yeah, I know it's an entirely subjective idea though. I mean, really, the worst band on the archives in an objective sense is probably some bedroom band (black metal or otherwise) that released some recordings to a dozen people. But I suppose someone could also say that those kinds of bands are harmless; it's the ones that actively reach out and "influence" people that kill more brain cells. :lol:

This and this mainly is why I consider Pantera top three, maybe the worst. How many shitty bands did Pantera inspire? GENRES!? The massive amounts of white trash I would see walking down the street in my hometown wearing Pantera shirts (you know the kind of guy I'm talking about lol.) Pantera has been a bane to metal since 1992.

Much as I love Pantera's music, this is accurate. Pantera have not passed a single good idea onto future metal generations. Most of Nightwish's questionable moments on the first 5 albums all stem from Pantera tributes.
I didn't know children book fans were so angry.

tahu157
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:19 pm 

MattDoom wrote:

All these band names seem like he got a random band name generator and went with the first thing it spit out.

ChineseDownhill
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm 

TrooperEd wrote:
Much as I love Pantera's music, this is accurate. Pantera have not passed a single good idea onto future metal generations. Most of Nightwish's questionable moments on the first 5 albums all stem from Pantera tributes.

I'm curious which Nightwish songs you mean. Second half of Slaying the Dreamer, maybe?

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:08 pm 

TrooperEd wrote:
Most of Nightwish's questionable moments on the first 5 albums all stem from Pantera tributes.

I'd like to know where the Pantera influence fits into "Swanheart".

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:52 am 

ChineseDownhill wrote:
I'm curious which Nightwish songs you mean. Second half of Slaying the Dreamer, maybe?

That song sounds like it was influenced by Megadeth more than anybody else to me. Even Nightwish's downtuned era sounds like it's taking more cues from Rammstein and Evanescence than Pantera.

chugging_pus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:37 am 

Lots of terrible metalcore type bands I see on here like Luddite Clone, Whitechapel, etc.

Glad to see Dillinger Escape Plan not on here, worst band.

Also Meshuggah is terrible music and on here, sure it's metal but with jarring rhythms and dumb ideas

EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:53 pm 

Car Door Dick Smash, no question about it

BEGRAVEMENT - 'Horrific Illusions Beckon' out now!

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 pm 

I actually had to look up to see if Car Door Dick Smash was a real band. Apparently they are; I actually listened to a couple tracks.
Like a lot of modern day joke thrash bands, like For example Pizza Face, Thrash or Die, etc. the worst thing I can say about this band is that they are really, really fucking stupid. Trying to be funny, thrash with humor, whatever with boring rehashed riffs, yeah its been done before and overall Car Door Dick Smash is just forgettable, dumb and mediocre. They may be among the stupidest bands but by no means the worst.

How I would quantify "worst" is zero playing talent, along with horrible music that would suck even if the musicians were brilliant.

For example, Meshugguh are great musicians but their music is terrible. There are plenty of bands where the musicianship is amateurish at best, but one could almost enjoy their music- I'm thinking of a lot of early South American death metal and raw black metal here.

Jewicide and Tank Genocide cant play their instruments, and even if you have Alexi Laiho or fucking Yngwie Malmsteen in the band the music would still suck. (Plus, fuck that Nazi bullshit.) So, my vote for worst band on the archives would be one of these two, or at least, someone along those lines. Or that weird ass Exmortes band from the Netherlands back in the early 90s, that would record an entire song that was basically one note- no idea what was up with that.

simonitro
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 pm 

Anything that's depressive/suicidal/drone/or fucking post-metal. Those bands ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE.

They don't even sound metal, at all especially drone and post-whatever. They "music" is damn liquid that feel like wet diarrhea... nothing sounds fucking solid.

Shit bands like Sunn 0))) that praise that has literally no music at all. There is also that geek known as Ildjarn has an album called Landscapes which spans onto 2 discs with nothing but minimal 3 keyboard chords throughout. How the fuck does this get any grade? What's so fucking metal about this? The guy looks like Ang from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

"Sloth" is pretty shit, as well. He or they pump out singles every day and they suck as hard as anything. I don't get the point other than "Hur-hur-we are funny!!"

Oxenkiller
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 pm 

Sloth are a long-running joke that has run its course long ago. You could make a pretty strong case for them being the worst on here. However, their early stuff, when they were still had some semblance of being an actual band, was average to decent Nirvana-styled grungy punk/sludge/metal- whatever you call it, it was actual music- although it was far from outstanding even back then.

jimbies
Noose Springsteen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:15 pm 

Kind of shocked no one has mentioned Six Feet Under yet.

All of their albums have piles of negative reviews on here.

MawBTS
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:53 am 

Quote:
Kind of shocked no one has mentioned Six Feet Under yet.

All of their albums have piles of negative reviews on here.

They became a laughingstock with Graveyard Classics II.

If not for that, their music ranges from merely bad to decent.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:07 am 

Oxenkiller wrote:
However, their early stuff, when they were still had some semblance of being an actual band, was average to decent Nirvana-styled grungy punk/sludge/metal

Somehow, I think that makes it even worse.

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:46 am 

ChineseDownhill wrote:
TrooperEd wrote:

Correct.

Wilytank wrote:
TrooperEd wrote:
Most of Nightwish's questionable moments on the first 5 albums all stem from Pantera tributes.

I'd like to know where the Pantera influence fits into "Swanheart".

There isn't, Oceanborn probably has the least amount.

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
ChineseDownhill wrote:

That song sounds like it was influenced by Megadeth more than anybody else to me. Even Nightwish's downtuned era sounds like it's taking more cues from Rammstein and Evanescence than Pantera.

What Megadeth song were you listening to? :lol: Up until 2002 no way would Dave write something that wiggerish. Perhaps I could stand corrected on Evanescence but I think that would make it much, much worse. Besides Tuomas and Jukka admit Pantera's influence in the Nightwish biography.
I didn't know children book fans were so angry.

simonitro
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 pm 

schizoid wrote:
Can we just settle it and say DSBM is the shittest music genre...ever? Seriously, if you can listen to this shit and actually call it it good music you're not cut out for life.

THANK YOU!!!!

I swear... DSBM is HORRIBLE!!! include Drone "Metal (If you wanna call it metal)" while you are at it.

MetallicaTrueFan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 pm 

Pantera was the start of the slower, groovier and muscular Metal songs that we see currently in the industry. The blueprints towards Metalcore, Djent, Nu Metal, Modern Thrash Metal, Deathcore and some modern Melodic Death Metal can lay here. I can't blame people for talking about the negatives of Pantera as did have many franchise original sins (tv tropes term) that have plagued modern metal. Yet the blueprints towards the modern metal sound that Pantera revolutionized can be found in Master Of Puppets and South Of Heaven.

I disagree with Ultraboris on many things but I do think he has a point about the simplification and formuliacness that plagues modern metal.

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:18 am 

simonitro wrote:
schizoid wrote:
Can we just settle it and say DSBM is the shittest music genre...ever? Seriously, if you can listen to this shit and actually call it it good music you're not cut out for life.

THANK YOU!!!!

I swear... DSBM is HORRIBLE!!! include Drone "Metal (If you wanna call it metal)" while you are at it.

At least the all drone no metal stuff has been purged from the archives over the years. I believe Moon D]]] was listed here once. :P

You really don't like drone though, do ya? I remember you made this thread a couple years back: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 1&t=111195 :D

I even posted in it! :beer:

~Guest 298739
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 am 

You're not cut out for life if you're into DSBM huh? Ya don't fuckin say

simonitro
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 pm 

John_Sunlight wrote:
At least the all drone no metal stuff has been purged from the archives over the years. I believe Moon D]]] was listed here once. :P

You really don't like drone though, do ya? I remember you made this thread a couple years back: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 1&t=111195 :D

Yup, I really can't stand it. It's all wimpy shrieks and 3 chords plucked on a guitar for 20+ minutes... how the fuck is this called Metal?

It annoys me big time. Shining from Sweden, at least, changed their genre to a more melodic approach but hey, they have some distortion in their guitars with riffs.

So yeah... not a fan of DBS(Whatever) and Drone Shit. Maybe, it's an acquired taste that I don't get but whatever... give me some fucking Thrash Metal anyday.

Goatfangs
58.2% Metal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 pm 

I am an obsessive fan of Funeral Doom. If I have to pick which one of the bands I heard that would be the flat-out worst, however, I would go with Крылья (Krylja / Wings) and Асмодеевы Крылья (Asmoday's Wings). Everything is pretty much a riff salad with no time signature and terrible grunts layered on top. Instruments are not in time with each other, the drum machine seems particularly random.

It certainly doesn't help that the "band photo" is of some dude that looks like a juggalo.

And they'll tell you black is really white - The moon is just the sun at night - And when you walk in golden halls - You get to keep the gold that falls - It's Heaven and Hell

Peyp
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:58 pm 

I want to "say everything Count Orlok has done" but I'll be fair and leave it at Krigskygge because that's the only project by him where I've listened to at least half of the discography. And believe me, that was a fucking waste of time.
Due to the unfortunate reality of our guitarist fucking my girlfriend of almost 7 years WITCHROT will be taking an extended hiatus. I however will continue the band in another space and time... Thanks for the support, stay heavy. Also our drummer died...

RIP DIAMHEA

DividerOfShadows
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 am 

Peyp wrote:
I want to "say everything Count Orlok has done" but I'll be fair and leave it at Krigskygge because that's the only project by him where I've listened to at least half of the discography. And believe me, that was a fucking waste of time.

I tried to listen to his Beelzebub project and everything about it was awful. Idiotic, over-used song titles ("Black Dreams of War", "Eternal Winter"...), songs with one or two riffs devoid of any creativity, boring vocals... That's what happens when you love bm so much you decide to become a musician and feel so secure about your music that you start building songs on mediocre and boring riffs, repeating them for five minutes or more. Result? People start to rightfully mock you in reviews.

And I'm still hoping for Katy Perry to do another Christian album.

My Last.fm

xenon8247
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 pm 

My absolute top pick would definitely be Cake Fart Prolapse but they aren't on the archives so I present you with the following: Jackhammer Sphincter Removal, Intestinal Pandemic, Laboratory of Mortuary, Satanic Corpse, KeyDragon, Tank Genocide, Thrash Queen, and a million and a half backwater gorenoise bands that aren't on the archives.
Corpse Carving, Purulent, and Ursus Horribilis are pretty bad but not on the same level as the aforementioned

And yet, I'll take any of this over Linkin Park :/

GTog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am 

Zarach 'Baal' Tharagh.

/thread

lost_wanderer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 am 

the brazilian heavy metal band ''Skull and Bones''. You can tell by their video clips that they are real professionals. The guitars, the vocals, the over all sound, all is great.

Putrid_Abomination
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:24 am 

Much like the guy who said pick a few drone metal bands I have a broad example as well.

I hate to be "that guy" but I went through all the deathcore bands on here and it was excruciatingly unbearable. You could pick almost all of them. I have a few obscure ones that I can tolerate but it really is the worst genre I've ever heard. Almost all of them are the same, very derivative. I could say the same about a majority of metalcore bands but there are 2.5x more of them on here than deathcore and I don't see myself going through them all to find the few that are tolerable or at least not any time soon. I went through all the nu metal and djent bands before, they all sucked for the most part. But that's just my opinion on the bands in those genres, so no offense if anyone enjoys the stuff.

The Christian death metal band Metanoia is pretty bad: https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Metanoia/3275
I usually skip over and forget the really really bad bands. If I remember some that weren't mentioned before I'll definitely share them in the future.

Necrodictator
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:00 am 

Objectively Sloth used to be the worst on here. It took some time for my laptop/browser to proceed all that long "discography" containing myriad of digital singles. I can see now all these singles gone after the bandcamp removal. So these days the worst band on the archives would be some other band having long-ass discography and having shitty music/non-music.

Required Fields
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:22 pm 

MyrVarg wrote:
For me, http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Hellyeah/90772

I think they're only on here for Vinnie Paul. If he wasn't in the band they'd never have a chance of getting in.

Fun fact: years ago Five Finger Death Punch was on here. I'll have to check web archive but I remember reading negative reviews for their debut album back when I was in high school.

Here is the archived 5FDP page from before they were purged from this database:
http://web.archive.org/web/200912112019 ... p?id=99713

collingwood77
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:33 pm 

Putrid_Abomination wrote:
Much like the guy who said pick a few drone metal bands I have a broad example as well.

I hate to be "that guy" but I went through all the deathcore bands on here and it was excruciatingly unbearable. You could pick almost all of them. I have a few obscure ones that I can tolerate but it really is the worst genre I've ever heard. Almost all of them are the same, very derivative. I could say the same about a majority of metalcore bands but there are 2.5x more of them on here than deathcore and I don't see myself going through them all to find the few that are tolerable or at least not any time soon. I went through all the nu metal and djent bands before, they all sucked for the most part. But that's just my opinion on the bands in those genres, so no offense if anyone enjoys the stuff.

The Christian death metal band Metanoia is pretty bad: https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Metanoia/3275
I usually skip over and forget the really really bad bands. If I remember some that weren't mentioned before I'll definitely share them in the future.

You mention Metanoia. Mortification, too, were excellent early on but later albums such as The Silver Cord and Brain Cleaner were extremely poor.

LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:13 pm 

Putrid_Abomination wrote:

I don't see how you could argue this is the worst this site has to offer, unless you just abhor at times thrashy, at times doomy DM. There's far worse around than this.

Yuli Ban
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:21 pm 

miskatonic79 wrote:
flexodus wrote:
Vulgar has much more to do with inspiring 90s metalcore than they do nu metal... Sure, there's some Pantera in the first Korn album (they were basically the biggest metal band at the time behind Metallica), but there's plenty Alice in Chains/grunge as well. Nobody is out here giving them shit for including nu metal. "Domination" and Vulgar were the big inspirations for hardcore kids to start playing metal after youth crew died down (along with South-Seasons-Divine era Slayer). Not the same thing as mallcore, whatsoever.

I've changed my opinion on it a few times in my life, but Vulgar is a fine album with lots of great songs. Tons of character and power groove to take the place of the missing Halford screaming and speed metal parts.

Make no mistake I would have mentioned Korn if they were on the archives. Thank Odin they are not.

I have a bile fascination of seeing the reviews of nü metal bands or nü albums. I already hound the ones I can find, with Skinlab being the nadir of nü metal on this archive.

Here's the link. Direct your 0% reviews here.

There's something magical about reading reviews for what few nü metal acts/albums scuttled through the site's filters by technicality. For öld-metal bands like Metallica and Slayer, their efforts skirting near the nü/groove scene are always their lowest scoring albums despite being some of the best the genre has to offer. And then you get the real deal. The dejectedness and hatred oozing out of these reviews towards mallcore leaves you feeling something approaching a new emotion, a mixture between beguilement, joy, and disgust. And it's left me wondering "What if the admins let in the nü kids on the block? What would the Encyclopædia Metallum reviews for Mudvayne and Limp Bizkit look like?"

Maybe it's just my preference for them, but I have a weird feeling that if System of a Down was on here, they'd be averaging somewhere in the 60s through 80s. I feel they've accrued too much credibility and goodwill to be dragged into a single-digit abyss. And that first Korn album would probably have a better score than some expect. I've said before that it's essentially "If Primus met Buzzoven." It's not a bad album, and on its own merits there are plenty of very interesting ideas that could've gone somewhere if they kept up a sludge-funk direction and shifted from "white gangsta wannabe-psycho teen angst" to "misanthropy."

And then they kept making albums, and we got mallcore dreck like A.D.I.D.A.S. and its epic, definitely-written-by-a-grown-up lyrics. And then it all goes wrong. I already 100% expect some bands like P.O.D., Otep, and Dope wouldn't have a single studio album above 10%. Slipknot'll struggle between their fans and the ones who despise everything about them so those scores'll be wild and all over the place. Coal Chamber's reception will be as dark as a coal chamber.

And I'd love to see Ultraboris's opinions on the rich textures, emotional resonance, and raw brutality of Chocolate Starfish and the Hot-Dog Flavored Water.

And remember my friends, here's the link to Skinlab's archive page again. Just to remind you that they, of all bands, are hosted here. They are indeed on Metal Archives.

thewrll
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:37 pm 

Nhor wrote:
You're not cut out for life if you're into DSBM huh? Ya don't fuckin say

Or you like feeling what it's like being depressed when that's not something you've experienced before. Maybe that's it. What a load of shit. Yes DSBM is my favorite genre of all time.

thewrll
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:39 pm 

simonitro wrote:
John_Sunlight wrote:

Yup, I really can't stand it. It's all wimpy shrieks and 3 chords plucked on a guitar for 20+ minutes... how the fuck is this called Metal?

It annoys me big time. Shining from Sweden, at least, changed their genre to a more melodic approach but hey, they have some distortion in their guitars with riffs.

So yeah... not a fan of DBS(Whatever) and Drone Shit. Maybe, it's an acquired taste that I don't get but whatever... give me some fucking Thrash Metal anyday.

Would have to say Thrash is up there on the absolute shit list.

LithoJazzoSphere
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:03 am 

Yuli Ban wrote:
I have a bile fascination of seeing the reviews of nü metal bands or nü albums. I already hound the ones I can find, with Skinlab being the nadir of nü metal on this archive.

Spoiler: show

Here's the link. Direct your 0% reviews here.
And remember my friends, here's the link to Skinlab's archive page again. Just to remind you that they, of all bands, are hosted here. They are indeed on Metal Archives.

I wouldn't call them great, but it's still hard to imagine this is the absolute worst this site has to offer. People here are allergic to most groove metal, but I'd say this is decent enough for what it is.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next