Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jackoroth
Metalhead

Location: Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:11 pm 

I'm starting this thread for all of us to share some of the cooler looking metal band shirts in your opinion either in print, bootleg or even out of print and to stop this thread from being locked, explain why you really like this shirt and even if you own it.

I'll start:

Vomitor: I really dig the print on this one, it's quite an abstract design which blends really well with the logo. Plus, extra points that it's a band from my country which kill live.

Morbid Angel - Blessed Are The Sick: It's a bootleg shirt but I didn't even know it was until it was stated. This is one of the best bootlegs I've ever seen and the way it blends so well with the logo, just amazing!

Rottevore: An incredibly under rated band. It not only contains one of my favourite logos but it blends so well into the artwork and it's quite a simple design which I love with shirts.
I'm not a massive fan of the text on the back but I really do like shirts that also have the logos on the back.

Strapping Young Lad - City: I am one of the luckier ones to own this kick ass long sleeve shirt and even though there was only ever one print of this shirt in 1997 and mine is faded as anything, it's one of my favourite album covers which is pretty much perfect for a band shirt.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66629

We already have this thread, you can discuss cool tshirts there.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.