Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm 

metaldiscussor666 wrote:
No. It's astonishing to me how many people in this site alone can take what I say so completely and utterly wrong. The main character in this show doesn't need to be 'black metal', but the way he appears in this show, he's a complete fucking imbecile. He punched a fat guy at some discount grocery store for giving him a hard time. I'll have my opinions, and you can have yours. Just make sure you can decipher what is an an opinion next time you single out someone to make a stupid response. I'm sick of it.

Metaldiscussor, to be quite honest, there is literally no other way most of your opinions here could possibly be construed. You say black metal should be about theatrics and condemn portrayal of a black metal musician's life outside of his music, and yet when someone basically repeats this back to you, you disagree as if they were accusing you of abusing children. If you truly don't agree with the implications of these opinions that other people reflect back to you, it's likely you aren't thinking of these implications in the first place, because honestly I can't see how you couldn't agree with what others are assuming/pointing out based on your original statement.

Also, stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is attempting to provoke a frustrated reaction from you. If you say something misinformed or naive on a public forum, people are going to call you out on it. The opposite of trolling is not "agreeing with everything people say even when they're wrong".

metaldiscussor666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm 

It's okay. I don't feel like making any more responses to people in this thread anyway :)

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2