* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The_Minstrel51
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am 

From IMPIETY's official Facebook page:

Quote:
HELLS HEADBANGERS (usa) and IMPIETY announce a signing for a new single and full length album for 2013.
The band has just returned from a 8 date Asian Tour and now ready to Ravage & Conquer yet another European tour this late November with
Enthroned and Forgotten Tomb. IMPIETY has worked with Osmose Productions, Agonia Records, most recently had their 8th crushing album 'Ravage & Conquer" with Pulverised Records.

"I've long admired the works of HHR, they have always put out killer albums from dedicated bands and it came by much surprise recently that they have shown great enthusiasm and concern to work with us." says Shyaithan, frontbeast of IMPIETY. "We definitely look forward to an Infernal 2013 with Hells Headbangers".

After their November EU tour, IMPIETY will seal the writing phase and record a new 4 song MCD titled "The Impious Crusade" set for release early 2013 by HHR. This upcoming release and new alliance forged in blood with HHR, is definitely one worth watching out for!

Yes! One of my all-time favorite bands! I will absolutely be picking up both this new album and the MCD when they are released (assuming the world as we know it continues into 2013)!

Ravage & Conquer is not my favorite release by the band as it went in a bit too much of a full-on death metal sound than previously and the production was a bit too sterile for my usual tastes, but I still consider it an awesome album and one of the best of the year. Interested to see what direction Shyaithan takes on the new stuff. Also, Impiety's MCDs are all great releases IMO; hopefully the upcoming one continues the trend. Finally something to look forward to in 2013! Hopefully HHR will print up some cool merch too!

Oh, and I wonder if the lineup will stay the same for the next album as well...

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 am 

Wasn't a big fan of the last one, but this sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to these.

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:20 am 

Nice. Love this band. They don't seem to ever do any wrong so that's great news.
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Shadoeking
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 pm 

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Reply to topic