Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
deplo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 am 

Here it is and after 3 years of waiting, the new album is called: "Сказки Странствий" (Tales Of Wandering) and will be released next month! It will feature 4 vocalists, most probably the current ones (Maxim and Ksenia) are singing the English version of the album while the ex-ones (Alena and Vladimir) have recorded the original Russian version back in 2010!

As for the cover art, it's a quite departure from almost all of their previous covers, this surely reflects the change in mood, members, themes and lyrics.

What do you think?

deplo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am 

Anyone?

Here's a teaser from the studio with Alena Pelvelina!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTGbnkl6Tk

samekh
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:05 pm 

I like the cover. It looks like some sort of classical stylized art. I kind of miss their old black and white covers, but this one is quite nice. I can't wait to hear the album. It will be strange hearing the same album with different vocalists.

Paganbasque
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 am 

The sample sounds interesting so I will check the album. The cover is nice, not the typical modern one made by computer, its more organic and natural.

I dont understand why they record the album in both languages, record it in russian and put the lyrics in english in the booklet, is that simple.

deplo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:46 am 

Paganbasque wrote:
I dont understand why they record the album in both languages, record it in russian and put the lyrics in english in the booklet, is that simple.

They've already done this on "On the wings...", I may actually know why they recorded the new album in 2 languages; maybe just to include the participation of their new members (Maxim & Ksenia) since the original material was written and recorded (?) between 2010-2011 with the old team (including Alena).

But anyway it will really be nice to have like 2 "new" albums since the band isn't that active as from 2008. I also hope that there will be a little difference in the instrumental parts and the arrangements between the 2 albums.

deplo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am 

Track-list is revealed, it will include a cover of a famous Gods Tower song.

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Al ... %B9/372314

Reply to topic