Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
bensabre
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 pm 

Katorevenge wrote:
Yeah, I guess. I have to say I still wear all my Metal clothing - the black jeans, the Esoteric shirt I'm currently wearing, etc - but I just thought without the physical look, most metalheads see you as a kind of poser. I don't really care what they think, but I'm just wondering what you all thought about it...

youe not poser if your dressing the way you like how ever it is your poser if your dressing in order to impress or satisfy other.
so it realy doesnt metter what anyone think.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm 

I do have long hair. I look like Bruce Dickinson, ive been told. I like to have long hair because it just feels nice and is also good for headbanging. It is a chore to wash them etc. but I don't really care, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages :)

Anyway what I usually wear is white high tops, or just white shoes in general, tight jeans, sleveless shirts, and a regular denim jacket in the fall.

But I haven't really faced discrimination from the regular community (haha) and I don't really berate the metalheads who don't look like metalheads. If you like the music and you are respectful, you are okay to me.

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm 

It isn't important at all, as evidenced by the frequency with which the practice is internally questioned.

SheerTerror
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 am 

Abominatrix wrote:
I just think having long hair is amazing and I've grown so used/attached to it that to get a traditional haircut simply seems anathema to me.

I'm exactly the same, I wouldn't have a problem shaving my beard/cutting it shorter but even though I'm 24 and will be looking for very upper class jobs really soon because of the course I'm about to finish, the long hair won't go for anything, I'm just really attached to it and not even to look 'metal', I've just had it for so long. It will be in I.T and I've heard they are pretty lax in that industry.

I do look metal though but I never really got into the patch jacket thing, I'm more of a black hoodie, metal shirt, skinny black jeans and a pair of skate shoes.

Last edited by SheerTerror on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erisgaroth
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am 

The image is not important, though i always wear my leather jacket and my black shirts all the time in the University and in my house. I don't care for the others. Is a curious thing to know that only with a ''weird'' appearance other people will evade you. I have a bad reputation on my University, even my girlfriend at the first days, treat me differently, with so much respect (or better to say, fear). Even some teachers too, and that was very annoying at first.

ralfikk123
Waffle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 am 

Erisgaroth wrote:
The image is not important, though i always wear my leather jacket and my black shirts all the time in the University and in my house. I don't care for the others. Is a curious thing to know that only with a ''weird'' appearance other people will evade you. I have a bad reputation on my University, even my girlfriend at the first days, treat me differently, with so much respect (or better to say, fear). Even some teachers too, and that was very annoying at first.

They fear you? Do explain. Is it only because of the way you look?

And while we are talking about this, how do you guys deal with looking "metal" in the workplace. I personally had an experience where my boss was giving me a hard time because of my hair which upset me very much.

"Whenever you dream you're holding the key, it opens the door to let you be free." - RJD

TheUglySoldier
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:30 am 

I probably look pretty stereotypically metal a lot of the time - jeans, camos or leather pants, often a band shirt, got a fair few leather jackets, etc. Although I don't worry too much about looking "metal", I think it just ends up that way a lot of the time, I guess. I do however love the metal image, and it does mean something to me. I have pretty long hair and have no intention of cutting it.

On the flipside, I have friends into metal who don't appear metal at all, sans wearing a band shirt to gigs. At the end of the day, I think as long as you aren't letting your fashion overcome function (Wearing leather in 40c temperature.), then there is no problem.

Absolute Power: heavy metal and pop culture news, analysis and commentary

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:41 am 

i can't stand long hair so i shave my head.
if i go to a gig i 'metal up' but usually i don't give a shit about image, this is new zealand we dress for the weather! ha ha

HallowedBeThyUsernam
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 am 

There seem to be far too many threads on here about the way metal is perceived in society or about how 'metal' one looks. I seriously don't see it as that important. I personally don't wear metal band t-shirts often, purely because I don't like the designs on most of them and they don't go well with what I wear, and personally I don't like the whole metalhead image. I think it's a little unkempt, and I don't think it makes me seem very attractive. I'd much rather support my favourite bands by buying their CDs than their other merchandise. That said however, at concerts I'll go for a simple band t-shrt and jeans, won't style my hair and just headbang, mosh and go crazy. I don't feel the need to let everyone in public to know about my love for metal.

HallowedBeThyUsernam
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 am 

There seem to be far too many threads on here about the way metal is perceived in society or about how 'metal' one looks. I seriously don't see it as that important. I personally don't wear metal band t-shirts often, purely because I don't like the designs on most of them and they don't go well with what I wear, and personally I don't like the whole metalhead image. I think it's a little unkempt, and I don't think it makes me seem very attractive. I'd much rather support my favourite bands by buying their CDs than their other merchandise. That said however, at concerts I'll go for a simple band t-shrt and jeans, won't style my hair and just headbang, mosh and go crazy. I don't feel the need to let everyone in public to know about my love for metal.

plagueofangels
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 am 

There's a million threads here about metal t-shirts, metal jackets, badges, CD covers, logos, performances etc and you guys are saying that metal image is not important. Are we seriously having this conversation? Why doesn't the metal community grow up and accept that image is about 50% of what metal is instead of acting like a bunch of faux-outraged hipsters.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 am 

plagueofangels wrote:
There's a million threads here about metal t-shirts, metal jackets, badges, CD covers, logos, performances etc and you guys are saying that metal image is not important. Are we seriously having this conversation? Why doesn't the metal community grow up and accept that image is about 50% of what metal is instead of acting like a bunch of faux-outraged hipsters.

Sure thing. I'm at home listening to my metal bands and records, but unless I'm dressed in black I'm just getting half of the experience, right? Same could be said for listening to my Ipod in bus or street, or boosting music in my car. Oh damn I don't have a black car, what now?!

To pick on my previous example, when you're in a show dress metal and "be metal" if you know what I mean. But who cares what and how you do it outside of a show? The only person that matters is yourself and what you like, not what conventions tell you. And trust me that all those people writing down that you must dress this way or that way are making conventions about the way you should look. Hell no, I look and dress the way I like! Today I have long hair, but if I wake up tomorrow and grow tired of it then I cut it down.

The only thing that matters is what you like, so dress how you like, and live how you like. Listening to metal is just a part of life, not life itself! And this is coming from someone who spends 90% of his time listening, discussing or writing about music!

Morbid89
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:00 am 

I did the whole long hair/band shirt/combats thing for a while when I was younger, always loved long hair and liked the metal aesthetic so did end up conforming to that a bit. Eventually the long hair started to piss me off so ended up shaving it all off, at the moment I have a fairly ordinary looking hairstyle, as well as fairly normal clothes as I got a bit sick of standing out so much wearing metal clothes that I now think look a bit ridiculous. If you saw me in the street you wouldn't know I listened to metal. It does irritate me a bit when I encounter people these days who think that they're better than you are because they've got an arse length ponytail and a Cannibal Corpse T shirt on and are therefore "more metal", that attitude's bad enough in teenagers but when you see a fully grown adult like that it's just sad really. The post somewhere up the thread about how metal means more to people than other music because metalheads dress to represent it is ridiculous as well.

You know, every time I think I've heard the dumbest thing, someone comes along to correct that assumption.

chrisahc
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 am 

I don't dress or look like the typical metalhead at all. I can't grow a decent looking beard and have never worn a band shirt, and don't like wearing black. That's just me. I have a job in finance and I'm expected to maintain a good, respectable appearance, so long hair is basically off the cards.

Dressing to be a part of a scene is not something that appeals to me. I just want to look like a normal person and be treated as such. Call me shallow if you want, but dressing like a metalhead and having long hair and a beard is no different to dressing like a goth or an emo in my opinion.

Blood Music
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 am 

I like that other dudes look metal and awesome because they do the job for me.

The music I've grown up listening to was metal but the style of dressing not.

I do find sometimes that people that dress metal are a bit too into the image. It's as shitty as a religious practitioner who believes his way is the only way.

For me, it's mostly theatrics. I think the murders associated with metal are bullshit, and you'd find that even most metal musicians are not BRUTAL. They're just regular dudes who are putting on a crazy show.

I don't dress like a horror movie character just cuz I like horror films. My music doesn't taint my very quiet dress style. No, no one can tell I love metal from the moment we meet.

mot_the_barber
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 am 

I have long hair, partly because it's metal and partly because I think it makes me look older. I don't always dress metal. I have to wear a shirt and tie to work, which is fine. I look good in a suit.

I do like wearing metal shirts because it often identifies me to other metal fans when I'm in public, and they start conversations they wouldn't otherwise because they see that I'm wearing and Ildjarn shirt or whatever (it's not like any of us go around shouting "I LOVE METAL!!!!"). I've made some good friends that way.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 am 

I tried long hair once, the upkeep is just unreal unless you have naturally straight hair (which I don't, I'm wavy so it just turns into a big wad instead of growing downward).

Also, I feel that dressing to fit the metal scene isn't worth it unless you go all the way, which is stressful in itself; you also have to put up with society's preconceived opinion of you based on your appearance, which is taxing in itself. Wearing a band shirt is one thing, I'm talking about those of you who take it to the next level. If you don't go all out, you just end up being the creepy kid who wears the trenchcoat to school and ends up tripping on it in the hallway in front of everyone. It just doesn't work.

plagueofangels
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am 

Quote:
Sure thing. I'm at home listening to my metal bands and records, but unless I'm dressed in black I'm just getting half of the experience, right? Same could be said for listening to my Ipod in bus or street, or boosting music in my car. Oh damn I don't have a black car, what now?!

That doesn't answer any of my points. You can't deny that imagery in metal isn't important. Look at all the art, videos, photography, graphic imagery produced under the name of 'metal'. What metal band wears everyday clothes on stage, has a boring font for a logo and a bland humdrum CD cover? Just because a metal fan doesn't wear corpsepaint and jumps da fuck up every moment of his or her waking life, doesn't make the imagery any less essential. What is even more ridiculous is that some metal fans here seem to believe that metal has 'transcended' beyond imagery as if it is some superior genre of music.

Blood Music
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am 

plagueofangels wrote:
Quote:

That doesn't answer any of my points. You can't deny that imagery in metal isn't important. Look at all the art, videos, photography, graphic imagery produced under the name of 'metal'. What metal band wears everyday clothes on stage, has a boring font for a logo and a bland humdrum CD cover? Just because a metal fan doesn't wear corpsepaint and jumps da fuck up every moment of his or her waking life, doesn't make the imagery any less essential. What is even more ridiculous is that some metal fans here seem to believe that metal has 'transcended' beyond imagery as if it is some superior genre of music.

I saw At the Gates this summer, and they were dressed like regular dads. Also, their stage presence was rather friendly and normal. And to be honest, I thought it made the show even better. I like the fact that metal-heads can also be sometimes honest that deep down they're just regular people too.

I think the anti-fashion statement can work just as well as the fashion statement. Although, half of the best live metal bands I've seen are in insane make-up with explosives going off so....

dontlivefastjustdie
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 am 

The imagery is obviously important... or at the very least enjoyable, as it's stood the test of time, but whatever. It's a culture just like anything else and people will involve themselves in it to varying degrees.

Personally one of my favorite things is going to a show and seeing a bunch of random dudes get up on stage that don't look metal at all and just kill it. Seeing a bunch of metal dudes get up there and whip their hair around etc. is great but there's something refreshing about seeing someone who obviously doesn't buy into the image be so dedicated musically.
Ryanimator! - Logos and Artwork

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 pm 

plagueofangels wrote:
Quote:

We were talking about us fans and not bands, as I won't deny the importance of imagery in bands, at least on some sub-genres. But I can tell you that it isn't because a band isn't dressed metal that I enjoy a concert any less. Take Akercocke for example, they play dressed formally, like if they were some executive suits! Does that hinder their performance or their delivery? Nope.

Now if you ask me if certain types of bands achieve a better show by dressing specifically and accordingly then I won't deny it, black metal is the best example of it. But I could live without corpsepaint anyway, that's just me.

As I said before we were talking about fans on daily life, that way my previous statement makes much more sense. ;)

Misfit74
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm 

Katorevenge wrote:
For many years I was a hairy, bearded, denim-clad ape of a metalhead. I thought that was the way to go, as all I saw around me was the same image of people having a great time with some amazing metal. But having and maintaining hair that goes past the elbows is a long, sometimes annoying and often difficult job and, somewhat reluctantly, I decided to cut my hair. I have kept a smaller and more refined beard now and it's different, but I do feel as though I stand out at shows in a bad way (I fucking love headbanging, but it's a challenge with little hair).

So, I wondered, do most of you have that typical metal image? Refining my appearance has allowed me to become a little more accepted in my social life, for example, and most of my more "metal" friends have shorter hair. Is it important to keep the spirit of metal alive? Or is it more about a rebellious, "fuck the image" lifestyle, for you?

I think this depends a lot on where people are in their lives and what there age is. Through my 20's I had as long of hair as I could grow and it was great for headbanging; chicks dig it, etc. ;)

As I've matured, the impetus on being professional has overtaken how I appear. I can't look like a stoner as a professional in the IT/IS world, in general, or while trying to get a job. There is bias - it just makes it tougher to be accepted as a productive, responsible member of society looking that way.

Inside is what counts. I still have the same passion for music inside (death-metal, thrash, etc.) that I've always had and still attend shows, play guitar, and enjoy what I listen to as much as ever - if not more. My appreciation for metal has grown over the years.

I suppose if I worked in a trade that a more metal appearance was accepted or even prevalent, I may still have long hair. Maybe not. Married w/ a family it's hard to say. Also, all that hair is hard to maintain and eventually it felt cleaner to move to a more professional cut (short). I can still wear shirts, my black leather, or even my black leather boots. Shorter hair doesn't change who I am. I could give two shits about what others think, anyway, same as it's always been. Just my rebellious nature I guess, though now it's less about insecurity, ego, or fear and more about self-acceptance and contentment with who I am.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm 

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to grow out my hair (if for nothign esle but the experience), but I work in a very professional work environment where I can barely get away with my ear piercings. Sometimes I'll wear band shits and boots, but that's about the only way you'd know by looking at me that I was a metalhead. I'm not ashamed of my love of metal, or try to hide it at all, but I wear and make myself appear how ever I feel like that day really. People put way too much stock in the metal image anyway.

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

NARAKU666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm 

Love using long hair, but since i have a a job i had to shortened (which is stupid because most of the times im undercover because im a fucking mascot!!!!) and they forbid me to use my band shirts near to my work place (the company is owned by conservative catholic). If it wasnt for my band shirts i would say i dont dress in a very metal way (skater shoes, regular denim, fashionable black beanies/trucker caps :P) but im on my way to make my own jacket, too bad i dont find any that fits me :(

https://www.facebook.com/KothRising

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm 

:boo: :metal: :nods:

Turner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm 

lol @ "I don't care about metal image - I just like wearing a battlejacket and combat boots!"

I dress (and always have) like a surf bum. For about 7 of the last 10 years I've had long hair, and it's not that uncommon to see surfers with long, light-coloured hair (i'm not blonde, but i'm on the lighter side of brown). Occasionally I wear a band shirt, but I really try and play them down. I won't wear anything with "EXTREME MUSIC FOR EXTREME PEOPLE" scrawled on it (to pick one example). Which is one thing about "dressing metal" - the immaturity it invariably carries with it. Sure, some of the time it's simply an indication of how self-secure you are, or how little you care, and that's fine - but most of the time (im my experience only, I guess) it's more of an "i'm socially inept and hoping this getup will become some kind of talking point, because i'm sure those hot girls are just dying to meet someone different. like me."

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm 

seeing full on bogans on the beach with boots and jackets and stuff looks pretty funny, even if i can relate :getout: :headbang:

Turner
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:19 pm 

lol yeah, you get a few metalhead-ish surfer-types (at least on the NSW mid-north coast etc, where I grew up) but it's restricted to the odd metal shirt, and never boots/jackets. the influence of surf culture is probably half of it, but it's also probably because it's just too hot to wear denim and leather at any time except the middle of winter.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm 

yeah too hot for sure, even over here where it's like 30C tops [but 100% humidity, uggh!] it's not really metal garb weather, more like sombreros and jandals
say mang, choo gottannee sunblok?

Erisgaroth
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am 

ralfikk123 wrote:
Erisgaroth wrote:

They fear you? Do explain. Is it only because of the way you look?

And while we are talking about this, how do you guys deal with looking "metal" in the workplace. I personally had an experience where my boss was giving me a hard time because of my hair which upset me very much.

It seems to be. And not all the people (many only give me weird looks) .I don't look differently from another ''typical'' Metalhead. Much of this is mainly (i presumed) because of my black glasses: I always wear them, so many people think I'm high all the time. But i let them think whatever they want, i don't drugged myself, and i don't care about them.

Burning_Missive
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:31 am 

If it weren't for the band shirts that I wear, I don't think that most people would figure me for a fan of metal music (I'm not a metalhead and would never claim to be). I keep my hear on the shorter side and I usually wear my Indians' hat outside of my apartment, I wear regular blue jeans and usually wear my Asics tennis shoes when I'm out and about. In other words, I look like a normal dude - low rent, but respectable.

That's it.

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am 

i'm like turner in that I rock the surf bum look most of the year. tshirt- maybe a band t-shirt, I'm slowly accumulating them- boardies, jumper if it's cold (for WA), jeans if it's freezing, shoes if I'm required to dress up (currently own 1 pair of thongs, 1 pair of dress shoes.. that's it), button up shirt if we're talking a black tie event. Hair's medium long, dirty blond and pretty unkempt. It's not metal, but it's comfortable and for better or for worse seems to be an accurate statement of who I am. The fact that my job requires no presentation whatsoever's nice too.. No ties, no haircuts, no shaving; a pretty rad existence.

Oh, one other thing: boots are actually really comfortable! Getting a nice legit pair of steel caps (I bought them for work, and wore them when I was in europe) and they're real nice to work around, keep a good grip on icey roads, plus they add an extra two inches to your height which either gives you extra confidence or makes you feel like a complete behemoth (in my example, the latter). There's a reason why people were 'em! If I lived somewhere real cold I'd have them on constantly.

ralfikk123 wrote:

Cup of concrete required!

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 am 

i remember when doc boots, camo/khaki shin shorts, metal t-shirt and a flannel shirt were pretty much essential for leaving the house

Germaniac
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:15 am 

Turner wrote:
lol @ "I don't care about metal image - I just like wearing a battlejacket and combat boots!"

Well of course you would say that, when you never dressed like it. But the thing is, if you wear a biker jacket and boots for years, it feels normal to you and don't even think about it being any way "different" - just like you probably don't feel like that with your surf bum look. Of course initially it's the "metal look" you wan't to accomplish but I think it just comes naturally with the music, quickly it just becomes a part of you. But of course everyone experiences differently. And that being said, it's boring to be metal all the time - I don't always wear the same outfits like I don't always want to listen to the same albums and same music or eat the same food. One exception - tight stretch jeans I've worn since more than ten years and I never wanted to wear normal jeans again.

Harlequin_Fetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 am 

I wear band t-shirts sure and have a bit longer than normal hair. I have curly hair so can't really grow it out.l Just turns into a 'fro. But I don't really like the whole extreme dress code with spike armbands and shit and I feel that most people just do it to go "look at me, I'm metal!!"

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 am 

Turner wrote:

What's so lol-worthy about that? If I wasn't into metal, I'd probably have some jacket with some kind of patches. Perhaps it wouldn't be a denim jacket from which sleeves are ripped off, but the point stands. As for combat boots, they're the most awesome looking shoes in existence, not to mention highly practical when threading the iced roads of grim and frostbitten Finland. I'd definitely have a pair.

Det_Morkettall
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am 

The metal look appeals to me. However, I don't dress it all the time; I have a sense of what to wear at family reunions, job interviews, etc, and I know that looking well-groomed is important as well. I don't like wearing long hair, so I'm sure to keep my head shaved to where my hair is about half an inch long most of the time. Recently though, I've been growing it a bit and combing it over.

When I go out in general, I always wear jeans since I find those most comfortable, band t-shirts/cut offs, and my patched vest. I just really love my vest.

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:22 am 

Eww....combat boots. Can't pick up bitches in combat boots.

I've got about mid length hair, straight as a mother fucker....and I wear my driving cap all the time. Sometimes I'll wear band shirts, but most of them are really shitty and I hate the way I look in t-shirts so there's no point. Work shirts all day baby.

Spoiler: show
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 pm 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Eww....combat boots. Can't pick up bitches in combat boots.

Lies.

Aaaaaanyway... "alternative", if you can still call it that, fashion has always appealed to me, the punk/metal/goth style(s) of clothing, even before I'd even heard of this music. And yeah sure, I dress the way I do, the black jeans, the band shirts, the leather jacket, the boots, the long hair, to identify myself - or rather, to help others identify me. Usually, the identification goes as "that creepy metalhead", but I don't mind if that's how strangers perceive me (in fact, it's pretty amusing). Mostly though, it's as simple as this: I go to a mirror, I look in it, I think "that looks cool." and that's good enough for me. I like looking good, I think I look good.

kahanka
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 am 

I don't care about it, I have shoulder-length hair, I don't wear band shirts everytime, I don't like face paints and swords. I really don't cara about my image, just listen to Metal and don't give a shit about your clothes

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next