Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
lost_wanderer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:31 pm 

Have you ever dreamed during sleep of something related directly to metal like hearing a song or meeting a musician?

I hve some exemples:

In a dream, I have encounter a wizard doing black magic. There was inverted pentagrams and other similar symbols. In the background, a Beherit song was played.

In an other dream, I have met Fenris of Darkthrone. I trekked I little bit with him in a landscape similar to a toundra. Some time after, he received a phone call. I heard what the other person said to him throught the phone. The voice said that he was Lemmy from Motorhead in a really high tone. Fenriz respond:«You're not Lemmy»

I have also made an encounter with Vark Vikernes at leat twice but the details are blurry. It was some sort of a confrontation if I remember well.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of screamo bands suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

DecemberSoul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:49 pm 

Have had several, but they're all on the not-so-spectacular side and thus not worth writing down.

TrooperEd
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 pm 

I had a dream that Ozzy Osbourne's Blizzard of Ozz lineup of was on the Muppet Show. Statler & Woldorf made a joke about Randy selling his soul to the devil for his talent and the rest sold their souls for drugs.

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 pm 

I once had a dream where I was sitting in front of my stereo and listened to Morbid Angel's Domination in it's entirety. The weird thing is, that's the album I've listened to by far the least out of any of the classics, so how it got engrained in my subconscious like that is a total mystery...

Reply to topic