Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
dr8breed
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:31 am 

Really enjoying this release. Without getting all gushy about the old days of Death Metal, it's great to see an endless stream of bands that have made the effort to put out a quality release. Any thoughts, comments or general feedback about you're listening experience?

Youtube: show

ohfuck
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:21 am 

I've been following this band since the first demo and it's great to see their progression. Primordial Malignity was one of my top releases last year but this album doesn't feel as "gross" as the earlier stuff but the guitar work is overall fantastic. Band does really great and can only imagine what is going to be coming out from them in the next few years.

Hallucination Realized. Real grind shit

Spiner202
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 am 

I didn't really like the debut at all, but I saw these guys live a couple weeks ago and they were really good. I will get around to checking this one out soon, but I have a feeling I also won't like it. The Bloodborne-inspired name is excellent though!

dr8breed
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:44 am 

Demos from bands are usually better than the full length, however, as I never got to follow them from the start, I'm going to have to dive back in with their demos and get to see them live if possible. Until then, the recordings will have to do. Checking out the tape version of this album, that's some cool stuff they've done with it.

Reply to topic