Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The_Apex_of_Collapse
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm 

A rant, and a warning, if you will allow.

So, I spend a fair amount of time looking up bands, and going to their myspace to see what it is their music sounds like. Supporting these underdogs as best I can. But I have noticed a very unfortunate, and teeth grinding trend.

Imagine for a moment: You are me, waiting for the already crappy music player ala myspace, to load on some bands page. Suddenly, to your utter dismay, some shitty, vile, putrid rap shit nearly destroys your eardrums and you have no fucking clue where that horrid noise is coming from! Well, today I visited many myspace pages because it is the standard for most bands to showcase there music...to my disgust. And more than once I go through this nonsense.

The problem is very simple. They added some dumb bitch named Venessa, who lays on a towel, who has a "reverbnation" player in her greeting, playing this utter pile of feces! No volume control, just a pause button. here is me using my headphones when this loud shit nearly blows my ears out.

A warning to all bands: 'DON'T', and I do plead with you on this, add girls named venessa to your page just because shes laying on a towel. She will fuck you, and your potential fans, in the end! And not in the way you want let me assure you.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.