Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Diego_DAR
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:42 pm 

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter are back from their hiatus and are ready to release their new album "Der Rote Reiter" this summer. According to recent posts on their facebook page the album is gonna be brutal, aggressive and melodic, it's gonna be a monster, so we can expect something different to what we got from their lastest album "Tief. Tiefer" (released in 2014). Those who listened to it know that the direction was very different, and in my opinion it was not bad, I liked that album a lot. But I'm happy to hear that the upcoming album is gonna bring back heavier sounds.

They made public the first song from the new album which is "Wir Sind Zurück" by posting a live video on facebook (it starts at 3:55 approximately): https://www.facebook.com/Reitermania/vi ... 452420463/

What do you think of the song? Is this album really gonna bring back the brutality that was used in older albums? Share your thoughts if you are interested.

They also revealed the tracklist from "Der Rote Reiter"
1. Wir Sind Zurück
2. Der Rote Reiter
3. Auf Und Nieder
4. Folgt Uns
5. Hört Mich An
6. The Great Experience Of Ecstasy
7. Franz Weiss
8. Die Freiheit Ist Eine Pflicht
9. Herz In Flammen
10. Brüder Auf Leben Und Tod
11. Ich Bin Weg
12. Ich Nehm Dir Deine Welt
13. Ich Werd Bleiben

Another surprise is that apparently they wrote one song english, something they did not do since "Riders On The Storm" (2006).

Reply to topic