Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:40 pm 

Yeah that's the one. Thanks! :thumbsup:

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:08 pm 

Is there anyone who can help me to find the name of this Darkestrah song? In this video, I used the title "Cult Tengri", but I discovered that it is wrong and I don't really know what is the actual song that is being played.
It starts at 2:22:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPGXutwxBo

dragmire
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 pm 

CauldronOfEvil wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the song at 0:53? I know I've heard it before but can't remember what band it is.

Hate Eternal - Fury Within

Z0MBIE
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm 

Deathdoom1992 wrote:
Z0MBIE wrote:
I'm looking for a death metal band which I believe was american. It was pretty stripped down, simple drums and in general mid-tempo. I listened to two of their albums back when I discovered them, and one of them had a blue-ish album cover, the other I think was brown'ish/black, but I'm not sure. I also remember that one of the albums had this weird acoustic track with growled vocals.. Does this ring a bell to anyone?

What kind of things were on these album covers? With the current description, all I can think is Autopsy...

It's not Autopsy. I'm not sure what was on the covers, but I remember them as not being "busy", not a lot going on, maybe with some creature/figure of some sort..
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:45 am 

Z0MBIE wrote:
It's not Autopsy. I'm not sure what was on the covers, but I remember them as not being "busy", not a lot going on, maybe with some creature/figure of some sort..

Have you checked this song by Autopsy? Everything seems to fit into "Bridge of Bones":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFlGNx8ZSHc

JPIII
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:27 am 

Greetings. I was once randomly searching for bands in Metallum when I hit one that really caught my attention. It was an atmospheric black metal band which songs' names were only stars name, such as Alpha-B 507 and stuff like that (I made that one up).

I can't remember much more details, but I'm pretty sure it was an one-man band which name started for "A". I think it was norwegian but I might be mistaken.

Hope you guys can help me out. Peace!

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:39 am 

It's Alrakis. ;)

JPIII
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:51 am 

androdion wrote:
It's Alrakis. ;)

Thank you very much!!

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:15 am 

I'm looking for a early-mid 90s death metal band whose album cover was a bluish-black pic of a graveyard. It was described by either genre tag or a review as a combination of black and brutal death metal, anyone know? They were American.

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:01 pm 

Going from the cover art description all that comes to mind is Authorize, Sorrow or Entombed. Neither fill in the rest of the description though...

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:02 pm 

Never mind; found it. It was Pessimist's Cult of the Initiated. Thank you for trying to help though.

Azrael44
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:52 am 

Im looking for song/band that i listened twice on youtube 5 years ago or so, unfortunately i deleted it from my bookmarks. I remember that cover art showed some city and missiles/planes flying around it, it reminded me some destruction act. Colours were warm. It was some kind of Black/Death metal, maybe with melodic stuff too. im not sure but i think it was european band. I dont know if its going to help but i found this band by listening to Dissection and In Flames. Thanks in advance.

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:14 pm 

Anybody knows anything about this tape?

Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Black Frost
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 am 

Need help trying to indentify a pagan black metal band/album that has on the album cover a dwarf that looks like he is forging something on an anvil I believe. I also think it's the band's 2nd or 3rd album in their discography. Thanks for any help!

- D K

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 pm 

Anyone know where this album cover's from? It's probably not so obscure. I know it's from a black metal band.

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 pm 

Sepulchrave wrote:

Anyone know where this album cover's from? It's probably not so obscure. I know it's from a black metal band.

Google's reverse image search is your friend: https://darkenhold.bandcamp.com/

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:18 am 

Huh, had thought the resolution would be too low for Google to recognise it. Thanks. Darkenhöld sounds ultra generic though, what a waste of a good album cover.

balbulus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:41 pm 

Black Frost wrote:
Need help trying to indentify a pagan black metal band/album that has on the album cover a dwarf that looks like he is forging something on an anvil I believe. I also think it's the band's 2nd or 3rd album in their discography. Thanks for any help!

- D K

Skyforger - Perkonkalve?

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Sk ... alve/24237

te_pukuj
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:49 pm 

halfformedfetus wrote:
God this sounds like some early Summoning styled stuff! i love it, its not Summoning demo era is it?

IT IS 90s ERA, YET NOT SUMMONING but indeed IT SOUNDS AWESOME

lyrics seems to say "the knowing of..." and later on "the player of the grave"

gotta keep on searching for this EPIC STUFF....
https://soundcloud.com/ramon-rojas-3942 ... like-metal

kinda dissapointing nog to find any 90s blacker who listened to it to help me out.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMMENT.

cheeeeeers!!!!

Immerse
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:44 am 

Help me with a song+band.Well,i know that it is a german deathgrind band,that the song was relased on an album in 1989 or 1994.It had a crying baby on the intro.

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm 

What's the sample used at the beginning of Panopticon's "A Message to the Missionary" from?

It's also used at the start and end of Funeral Mist's "Sun of Hope". Some sort of marching hymn with screaming and chopping sounds in the background.

Doomsday
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:32 pm 

Wilytank wrote:
What's the sample used at the beginning of Panopticon's "A Message to the Missionary" from?

It's also used at the start and end of Funeral Mist's "Sun of Hope". Some sort of marching hymn with screaming and chopping sounds in the background.

It's from The Seventh Seal.

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 pm 

Looking for a crossover ep(?) with somewhere before a song, maybe the second song has a buzzing chainsaw (if it's not the band proclaiming they are heading with it to slaughter in a disco, then it's a metallum reviewer who noted so. It was a lone review too, if that aids) though I still suspect like it was anti disco too.

metalistkrieg
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 pm 

It sounds like you're describing the Swedish speed metal band Cranium. They have a song called Slaughter on the Dance Floor and it has a chainsaw at the beginning. That song is freakin hilarious.

schweppess
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:10 am 

I'm trying to find a power metal song and I can't remember it's name.It was something like "we flyyyy,up in the sky(or high in the sky)" I can't really remember ,but it was something like that.

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:00 pm 

Yea yeah it's helped, It's Speed Metal Satan I was after. I was confusing the artwork with that of a crossover band. Probably Cross Examination cause i remember the shit being chuckle inducing. Cheers.

mrbraindead
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm 

Hello

i heard this song at a metal club the other day and i want to know the artist and name. i could not use soundhound or stuff like that and it also wont work on my recording. this as all i have

http://picosong.com/DBbp/

korgull
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 am 

mrbraindead wrote:
Hello

i heard this song at a metal club the other day and i want to know the artist and name. i could not use soundhound or stuff like that and it also wont work on my recording. this as all i have

Black Sabbath - Headless Cross

mrbraindead
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:39 am 

korgull wrote:
mrbraindead wrote:
Hello

Thank you!

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm 

korgull wrote:
mrbraindead wrote:
Hello

ALL HAIL TONY MARTIN!!!
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

~Guest 342247
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:25 pm 

Immerse wrote:
Help me with a song+band.Well,i know that it is a german deathgrind band,that the song was relased on an album in 1989 or 1994.It had a crying baby on the intro.

Maybe Kadath's demo "Face Your Death"?

~Guest 342247
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 pm 

te_pukuj wrote:
halfformedfetus wrote:
God this sounds like some early Summoning styled stuff! i love it, its not Summoning demo era is it?

IT IS 90s ERA, YET NOT SUMMONING but indeed IT SOUNDS AWESOME

lyrics seems to say "the knowing of..." and later on "the player of the grave"

gotta keep on searching for this EPIC STUFF....
https://soundcloud.com/ramon-rojas-3942 ... like-metal

kinda dissapointing nog to find any 90s blacker who listened to it to help me out.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMMENT.

cheeeeeers!!!!

Adorned Brood sounds similar, Cruachan as well

Last edited by ~Guest 342247 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
quickbeam
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:29 pm 

Been looking for this song for years - dunno why I never thought to ask here! Here goes:

I believe the song was called 'Paint the walls of heaven with the blood of angels' - at least, that's how the singer introduced it. It was a black metal band who had all the spikes and bullets and corpse paint one could wish for from a live show. The show was in Netherlands between, say, 2008-12; it was a support band, supporting one (probably two) pretty well-known black metal acts on a Euro tour. I can't for the live of me remember which show it was but this song was funny as fuck.

The name was similar to 'Gorath', something like that - prob 2 syllables, and a dungeon-y sounding name. Hell it might have been Gorath, I know I have seen them before - but I've looked through all their stuff and that song does not feature anywhere.

emperorjvl
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:40 pm 

emperorjvl wrote:

Ignore the visuals or you can laugh as I did...but can someone tell me what band plays the track??

EDIT - It's The Locust - Hairspray Suppository. Thanks, me!

jimbies
Noose Springsteen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:02 pm 

I remember seeing the back of a CD back in 2003/2004 that was a picture of the world trade centers just as they had been hit, and i seem to remember there also being a dude in Corpse paint photoshopped in front of it.

Anyone know what artist/release this was?

Doomsday
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:16 pm 

metalmastersmadness wrote:
I remember seeing the back of a CD back in 2003/2004 that was a picture of the world trade centers just as they had been hit, and i seem to remember there also being a dude in Corpse paint photoshopped in front of it.

Anyone know what artist/release this was?

Maybe you're thinking of Vobiscum - Christenblut. Don't know about the back of the CD but there's a dude with corpse paint on the cover and "First 66 copies are limited and include a model of the World Trade Center! Build and burn!".

Immerse
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:52 am 

honzi97 wrote:
Immerse wrote:

Maybe Kadath's demo "Face Your Death"?

No,i think it was on Blood´s tape.

Jonouchi
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:35 am 

Sorry to request this here , but i don't know where to ask it ... Can anyone update the band Aeranea by adding the lyrics ? Their sound is so amazing but i can't fully understand the lyrics. i'd wish to listen to them more , never thought i'd like this band this much. Can't find the lyrics for their songs anywhere on the internet ( except for Nothing Left lyric video ) ...

~Guest 375902
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:51 am 

Anybody know a band with lyrics whose chorus is "noooo, I fucked up. Now I'm fucked" it's all i can recall. Either a hardcore or crossover band, probably in the line of Gallows. I think it had a lyric video released on 2013, (including song release date) b/w.

MDL
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 pm 

I need help to find a band named The Templar's Sword. Two years ago, they were on every social network and now, I actually can't find anything by them. They refered themselves as a progressive and power metal band, their songs were always instrumental. One of their songs had the name "Village" on it, was something similar to "The Ashrukuh Village", but I doubt that's the actual name.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next