Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am 

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-ne ... stic-abuse

The band's statement from Facebook:

Quote:
Due to some recent activity that we as individuals have zero tolerance for, Danny Walker is no longer the drummer in Intronaut.

The remaining three members will continue to write and prepare to record our 6th full length album.

We're not sure who will play drums in our band from now on. If you're out there, shout us a holler. [email protected]

And his response:

Quote:
I wanted to wait to make a statement here, but there’s some serious allegations of me being a woman beater. My recent ex had a friend of ours post pictures of her with a black eye which was self inflicted. She is dangerous and deceiving. This woman has a history of violence, she’s on Zoloft and Xanax for depression and anxiety. She has taken anger management classes in her previous relationships. She was controlling and majorly aggressive towards me. She is doing everything she can to create a smear campaign and it’s working. She’s involving all my bands and trying to ruin my music career. I’m really seeing who my real friends are. Thank you to all who have taken my side. But enough is enough. If you have questions and or concerns about this feel free to message me, but this is out of hand! I’d love to get to to the bottom of this. There are always two sides to every story. Instead of drawing your own conclusions maybe listen. Thanks and hope we can all get past this. I will be doing what I can take legal action. I am literally in tears.

The photos the woman posted of her face are in the link. I'll let you see them for yourselves.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:18 pm 

Don't know the band, but if his band mates are sure enough to kick him out over this, I'm inclined to think that it must be more than a smear campaign on the ex's part.

tahu157
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
Don't know the band, but if his band mates are sure enough to kick him out over this, I'm inclined to think that it must be more than a smear campaign on the ex's part.

If they were friends then yeah it's probably more than a smear campaign. He coulda just been a hired gun though, in which case I totally understand the rest of the band ejecting him.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 am 

He founded the band, so he wasn't a hired gun.

Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am 

To play the devil's advocate, they could've fired him to spare themselves from bad press but the way this is worded they definitely believe the accuser. It's pretty incriminating.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:44 am 

They responded to someone else on their Facebook post who was blathering on about how there's an epidemic of false rape accusations by women today (yeah okay, haha, fuck off), and the band said that this moron OBVIOUSLY knows more about the situation than they do. Peering through the snark, they probably do have more advanced information on what's going on than we do, and if they do have some smoking gun on it all that proves he's guilty of what he's accused of, then they'd be totally right to dump him.

Reply to topic