Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 135946
MUH BOTH SIDES!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 pm 

DeadXManiac wrote:
I got to Suffocation live with Frank once and it was hella fun, sad to see him go but it was for sure coming. Also nice to see he's doing one last tour instead of bowing out quietly.

I'm in that boat with you bud. It was absolutely my favorite show I've ever been to. If only the show nearest to me wasn't on a Monday night. Wish I could do it but man am I glad he's doing one last tour before calling it quits.

Maybe he can do some great stuff as an actor, that's what he was talking about doing some months back. Still, his guttural is one of a kind. It's sad to see him have to leave the band, especially as such an icon in Suffocation's style, but it would be great to see him make it somewhere else as a performer.

AngeldeathGreg
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm 

So...... why the fuck is Reading, PA the final show? That makes zero sense, given Frank's location, as well as flights for Krisiun.

See you fuckers in New York. So glad I got to grow up with the Suffocation reunion in 2003. Those shows were fucking madness, and it was so great. I was actually at the first show at the NEMAH fest in 2003, and then again the following summer on their short run before Souls to Deny came out.

Also, +1 to everyone on Doug Cerrito. Truth. His songs on Conquering the Throne fucking make that album. Death metal is a less-good world without him making music.
Death metal --> for fans of Deicide, Morbid Angel, Vader, Luciferion, Centurian, Throneaeon, Hate Eternal, Slayer, old Belphegor, Immortal, Angelcorpse, Diabolic, Krisiun, Defaced Creation, Rebaelliun, Azarath, Insision, Monstrosity, Vital Remains

http://www.myspace.com/angeldeath518

Required Fields
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 pm 

ModusOperandi wrote:
It’s a petty wish in the bigger scheme of things but if/when the band rerecords those last two songs from “Breeding the Spawn,” and I’m presuming they eventually will, having him as a part of it would be a satisfactory closing chapter. Perhaps a new one too with whomever the vocalist will be going forward, and get it out there as an EP that officially passes the torch.

I think when they re-record those last two songs (and possibly the title track from Human Waste), he will at least do a guest spot for them.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2