Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Lord_Oorn
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:26 pm 

I'm looking for specific photo of some death metal/grindcore Mexican band. About the topic title, it's only indicator for people who are on that subject. I'm not entirely sure, if it was exactly this band and not some other Mexican Goregrind band, perhaps even some of other country, most likely of their relatives, such as Butcher ABC? Though I'm pretty sure the photo was from MA, old line-up main photo, and possibly of Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis. That said, the photo was somehow similar to this one:

The little guy was placed in the middle but possibly everyone was wearing war jump boots, camo pants, and were posing on some high ground (uphill?) during night with the far city lights in background.

NekroHustler
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:36 pm 

Ok, maybe my english is rusty but If I understand well you are looking for a similar picture from a Mexican Gore Band... well that is gonna be hard, but The only thing I could think was psicovomitosis (because the band name sounds alike) but I'm pretty sure that is not the picture becuase you will mention that they have a girl on the band.

Anyways here is a picture of them just in case and let me keep looking for other bands with similar pictures.

Reply to topic