Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Anny_kufa
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 pm 

Hello,

Anny here from Luxembourg, I was recently hired by a cultural association here that promotes and organizes Metal concerts (and vinyl marketplaces). I'd like to have your opinions on the best websites (webzines and others), radio and other ressources in the area (of course it could be western Germany, eastern France, Southern Belgium) that I could contact to organize partnerships and extend our network. Anything that would remotely be interested with gigs like Ulver, Paradise Lost, Anathema, Lacuna Coil and of course local bands.

I'm sure there are a lot of small webzines, association and blogs out there with an audience similar to ours and that would give us a chance to give a better exposure for the artists we promote. Luxembourg have four official languages (including English, French and German) so don't hesitate to offer foreign ressources.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum section, feel free to move it to the appropriate place if if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to topic