Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
DoomBagel
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 am 

I'm saying this here, as I can't find anywhere on this board specifically for these type of suggestions; Does anyone know why there isn't any known profile page created for the Netherlands goregrind band, Last Days of Humanity? I was just curious as they are a old-school and considerably influential extreme metal band for many people into the Goregrind/Deathmetal genre, but there seems to be no mention of them anywhere in the Encyclopedia Metallum... When there are pages here for bands like Jig-Ai and Purulent Jacuzzi, it would seem viable for LDOH to have it's own page.
Also, I couldn't find any known page for the USA Grindcore/Noisegrind band, Agoraphobic Nosebleed (a side project band of Pig Destroyer). Again, a well known group within the Grind/Extreme noise community, but absolutely no mention of them here... I just felt the need to question how no-one has made a page for these bands. Peace.

Cursarion
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:07 am 

Generally, metal-based grindcore bands have pages, but punk-based grindcore bands don't. See / search the Suggestions and Complaints subforum and especially this thread: Why was band X rejected/deleted/blacklisted? READ FIRST POST

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.