Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Silmaeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:37 pm 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Oh, thanks. I swear that before I asked that question I checked the re-release notes on this site and somehow either looked at the wrong album or managed to miss the exact details you just replied with. Weird.

I've never heard either version of Ars Moriendi, it's the only album of theirs I don't have, so it looks like I'll be hitting up the Grau webstore to get that and the Elixir reissue -- unless I can find a U.S. distro with this stuff, which is unlikely.

Speaking of U.S. distros, I must be the last person to learn of importcds.com. Their prices are really good for all sorts of stuff, and they're refreshingly particular about various album pressings. I just placed my second order with them, for, among other things, the first 2 Blut Aus Nord cd's and Cryptopsy's Whisper Supremacy for like 6 bucks each. And jazz stuff for even cheaper.

Yeah I´ve been trying to update those additional notes regarding these albums re-releases.

Ah, then you should get this one and the original if you can manage to get it. The re-mastering on these albums are very good, a bit higher sound but not TO loud so it affects the music and the atmosphere of the original versions.

Nice, I have actually never used that site. I prefer Discogs when I´m out for something very hard to get or a particular pressing.
Hehe nice, so you are into Jazz as well? =)

~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:07 pm 

syx wrote:
It was my birthday a few weeks back and I got lucky with a great haul from family and friends:

Coffinworm - IV.I.VIII
Lord Mantis - Death Mask
Grave Miasma - Odori Sepulcrorum
Triptykon - Melana Chasmata
Mgla - With Hearts Towards None
Fen - Dustwalker
Svartidaudi - Temple of Deformation
Isis - Celestial
Isis - Oceanic
Isis - Panopticon
Isis - In The Absence of Truth

Well impressed with this lot!!

I'm well impressed by your family and friends! :lol:

Dread, while I really like Isis on their heaviest takes in Celestial and SGNL>05 I do have to say that the following two are brilliant. Panopticon is one of my all time favourite albums. You know, deserted island material and stuff. ;)

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:27 pm 

Silmaeth wrote:
Yeah I´ve been trying to update those additional notes regarding these albums re-releases.

Ah, then you should get this one and the original if you can manage to get it. The re-mastering on these albums are very good, a bit higher sound but not TO loud so it affects the music and the atmosphere of the original versions.

Nice, I have actually never used that site. I prefer Discogs when I´m out for something very hard to get or a particular pressing.

I didn't even consider the aspect of remastering. That makes me nervous, but it's good to know they're not significantly changed. Hell I already have Stargates and I kind of want the reissue just for the barely changed cover art.

Jazz, of course, mainly the late 50's/early to mid 60's Blue Note stuff. Hard bop, post bop, whatever it's called. I'd start a jazz thread in The Tavern but I suspect it would get even less activity than the classical thread, and besides, I'm nowhere near educated enough about the genre as a whole.

For the sake of content, my last minor haul, consisting mainly of ghosts of my bad music taste's past. I've been listening to a lot of glam, hard rock, AOR from my high school days, occasionally stumbling upon something amazing that I had no clue about back then, e.g. Vain or Leatherwolf (latter of which I do remember seeing on Headbangers Ball but for whatever reason elicited no response from me, positive or negative).

Electric Boys - And Them Boys Done Swang
Whitesnake - 1987, UK import version with 2 tracks not featured on U.S. release
McAuley-Schenker Group - Save Yourself

Smashed Gladys - Social Intercourse
Leatherwolf - s/t (or Leatherwolf '1')
Kingdom Come - Hands of Time; Bad Image

Yes, that is an Electric Boys album and despite that album title I will defend them, along with Kingdom Come, to the death, for making surprisingly good music in an otherwise abysmal genre.

The MSG is admittedly awful but I had to re-grab it after either selling or trading my copy ages ago.

syx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:37 pm 

androdion wrote:
I'm well impressed by your family and friends! :lol:

Dread, while I really like Isis on their heaviest takes in Celestial and SGNL>05 I do have to say that the following two are brilliant. Panopticon is one of my all time favourite albums. You know, deserted island material and stuff. ;)

Yeah was from my Parents, Fiance and housemate, they all have good taste and know what I like :) I agree the first 3 Isis albums are incredible!!

Silmaeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm 

DeathfareDevil wrote:
Silmaeth wrote:

I didn't even consider the aspect of remastering. That makes me nervous, but it's good to know they're not significantly changed. Hell I already have Stargates and I kind of want the reissue just for the barely changed cover art.

Jazz, of course, mainly the late 50's/early to mid 60's Blue Note stuff. Hard bop, post bop, whatever it's called. I'd start a jazz thread in The Tavern but I suspect it would get even less activity than the classical thread, and besides, I'm nowhere near educated enough about the genre as a whole.

For the sake of content, my last minor haul, consisting mainly of ghosts of my bad music taste's past. I've been listening to a lot of glam, hard rock, AOR from my high school days, occasionally stumbling upon something amazing that I had no clue about back then, e.g. Vain or Leatherwolf (latter of which I do remember seeing on Headbangers Ball but for whatever reason elicited no response from me, positive or negative).

Electric Boys - And Them Boys Done Swang
Whitesnake - 1987, UK import version with 2 tracks not featured on U.S. release
McAuley-Schenker Group - Save Yourself

Smashed Gladys - Social Intercourse
Leatherwolf - s/t (or Leatherwolf '1')
Kingdom Come - Hands of Time; Bad Image

Yes, that is an Electric Boys album and despite that album title I will defend them, along with Kingdom Come, to the death, for making surprisingly good music in an otherwise abysmal genre.

The MSG is admittedly awful but I had to re-grab it after either selling or trading my copy ages ago.

Regarding the re-mastering I wouldnt be freaked out. I´m no expert on the matter but I really liked what they did to these albums, its a proper re-release with a re-master that dosnt destroy anything from the original. Its like the only tuned up the volume a step.
But Ars Moriendi I recommend getting both this and the original, they really are two different albums regarding the sound.

Hehe well you should defend the music you like, and I also like a lot of Jazz. Mostly old stuff from the early 1920 and forward :)

Silmaeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm 

Oh fuck now my latest stuff went at the end of last page..
Better put them up here again ;)

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm 

These arrived in the mail today.

Gunbridge - Rebellion for the Last Highland
Windzor - Go Ahead to Tomorrow with Blood Tear
Northwind Saga - Prelude to the Golden Dawn
Rose & Rosary - スターダスト

Silmaeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:15 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:

Rose & Rosary - スターダスト

Nice :)
Hey, do you know some Japanese site where you can order albums from 六弦アリス that actually ships international?
I´m having real hard time finding such a place.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm 

Not offhand, unfortunately. You will have to order from anime shops over there via a shopping service (eg, Noppin). Going that route is pretty expensive, unfortunately (that's how I managed to get some Iron Attack CDs). Doujin CDs are usually cheaper than regular CDs, but you will usually be charged at least 1500 yen per order plus internal shipping.

I saw some at Disk Union, but that doesn't help because they don't ship internationally either. S.A. Music sometimes carries doujin titles, so it never hurts the check what they have (and their stock seems to have rapid turnover).

Silmaeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:32 pm 

Perdition666 wrote:
Not offhand, unfortunately. You will have to order from anime shops over there via a shopping service (eg, Noppin). Going that route is pretty expensive, unfortunately (that's how I managed to get some Iron Attack CDs). Doujin CDs are usually cheaper than regular CDs, but you will usually be charged at least 1500 yen per order plus internal shipping.

I saw some at Disk Union, but that doesn't help because they don't ship internationally either. S.A. Music sometimes carries doujin titles, so it never hurts the check what they have (and their stock seems to have rapid turnover).

I´ve checked Noppin but there wasnt much and it was mostly used stuff. And it didnt even had paypal as a method of payment? :/

Really sucks because I would love to get some of their albums but it seems impossible, unless you go to Japan..
Thanks for the tip and information anyway :)

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:26 pm 

Oh, you have to do pre-order shopping lists and add each item in manually from whatever shop you're ordering from. Then once you get all the entries added, you request a price quote. The general search engine (either Rakuten or Yahoo auctions) is a different function there.

They do accept Paypal, btw.

The worst thing over there are concert-only exclusive releases. And those things seem to remain exclusive too. B-sides on singles usually remain exclusive too (from my own experiences).

Delduwath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm 

METAL:
Borknagar - The Olden Doman repress from 2012 that every record store has like 4 copies of
Jesus Christ, I hate the clean vocals on this album. Apart from that though, this is just about the only Borknagar album I like at all. For clearance prices, I will settle for less. I've always found it a little confusing that this album got a repress because I never thought the band was really all that popular--probably chalk it up to the Vice/Urban Outfitters fueled black metal craze that was bumping a few years back. Anyway, I forgot how good some of these songs are!

NONMETAL:
World Burns to Death - Human Meat... Tossed to the Dogs 7" on white vinyl
I found this in a head shop that sold used records. Pretty unusual find considering. Anyway, I really like World Burns to Death; all of their shit is really chaotic, dark as fuck crust, and I eat that shit up.

Nausea - Lie Cycle 7" on green vinyl
See above story about head shop. How a rare crust 7" wound up on that place is beyond my imagination. Anyway, yeah man, fucking NAUSEA. I love this band. If you know, you know.

Aus-Rotten - Fuck Nazi Sympathy
I'm surprised I didn't already own this. Head shop, etc. That is all.

The Cure - ...Happily Ever After double LP
I had never seen this before. It's a double LP containing both the Seventeen Seconds and Faith albums, neither of which are The Cure's best work, but still both great albums. I fucking love The Cure, and always have, so finding both of these (on a gold stamped promo, at that) in a single release was fucking great.

Ogerz001
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 am 

What I got over the past month or so thanks to my tax return.

Voivod - Nothingface
Buckethead - Pepper's Ghost
Uncle Slam - Will Work for Food
Uncle Slam - When God Dies

finding each of these for under $10 locally made my day.

Winterhymn - Songs for the Slain (bought at pagan fest and signed)
Chthonic - Bú-Tik (Also bought at pagan fest and signed)
A Hill to Die Upon - Holy Dispair (signed)
House of Atreus - Into the Brazen Bull

Inquisition - Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm (bought at Metal Alliance and signed by Dagon)
Inquisition - Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult (bought at Metal Alliance and signed by Dagon)
Raptor Claw - Hatchling (awesome two piece that plays some grindy/thrashy stuff)
Axeripper / Lockgnar - split (Nice crunchy Thrash)
1349 - Slaves (Metal Alliance tour edition)

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 am 

Fuck me I fell off the wagon:

Water Torture - Discography CD
1 x Blood On Wedding Dress / Behold, The Rolling Thunder - Split CD
1 x Black Hole of Calcutta - Discography 2007-2010 CD
1 x Dead Church / Faction Disaster - Split CD
1 x Devilica / Optimist - Split CD
1 x Hatred Surge - Human Overdose CD
1 x Octaves - Greener Pastures CD
1 x Phoenix Bodies - Raise The Bullshit Flag CD
1 x Pulling Teeth - Vicious Skin CD
1 x Raptorkill - Esophageal.larvae CD
1 x Sender Receiver / The Muzzler - Split CD

I only went on to get the water torture cd, and shipping was like just 4 bucks for that so I figured I'd pick up one or two more to make it worth the shipping and was just shocked to see some of these that you never see. specifically the singapore bands blood on a wedding dress and devilica. And the black hole of calcutta discog. just so much good. damn.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:53 am 

Perdition666 wrote:

Rose & Rosary - スターダスト

I had to check out Northwind Saga because of the cover, and damn this is awesome! Ha, I need to get this myself.

Unity
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:09 pm 

MOONSPELL: Alpha Noir + Omega White

I'm blown away by this release! Not only is the music excellent, but it has one of the coolest packagings I've ever seen: it comes in a digibook with a slipcase in a cardboard box with a free necklace! =)

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:04 pm 

It's been a while since I posted here, but all this is from the past month:

Eternium - Aura Titian
۞ - ۞
۞ - ۞ II (artwork for this one done by yours truly :D)

Akercocke - Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone
Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds
Eternium - Repelling a Solar Giant
Morbid Angel - Gateways to Annihilation
!T.O.O.H.! - Order and Punishment

And then some rarer stuff:

Khanate - WFMU 91.1 (#14/50! It was still sealed too, I was surprised I was even able to find one of these after ten years)
!T.O.O.H.! - Z vyšší vůle
Unquintessence - Ruined

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm 

Thou - Tyrant, and Heathen
Already know(and like) Tyrant but Heathen was a blind purchase! Let's see how it fares.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:
I had to check out Northwind Saga because of the cover, and damn this is awesome! Ha, I need to get this myself.

Indeed! The cover for their new album "The First Movement of the Nightmare" I like a lot too. I have that one on order and it should reach me in a couple weeks (tied up by a pre-ordered item).

-----

Got some CDs from HMV Japan. Only cost $25 including shipping due to coupons.

Codename: Wingless - Scar/Red
Ancient Myth - Antibes
Ancient Myth - Aurora
Ancient Myth - Akashic
天燐 (Tenrin) - 刻の螺旋

hornyjohnny
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm 

From Witches Brew

Countess - Ancient Lies and Battle Cries
Immaculate - Thrash , Kill "N" Destroy

From Razorback Records

Lantern - Below
Stench of Decay - S/T Compilation
Corpsessed - Abysmal Thresholds

thrasher1971
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:14 am 

Helstar-This Wicked Nest (Lp)
Helstar-Burning Star (Cd)

CrushedRevelation
Devil's right hand

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:02 am 

Been a while since I put anything up, but here's my haul over the last couple of months:

Grand Magus s/t clear vinyl
Grand Magus - Hammer of the North LP

Abramelin - Transgressing the Afterlife - The Complete Recordings 88-02 triple cd box. Pretty awesome really.
Uncreation's Dawn - Holy Empire of Rats
Kever - Eon of Cycling Death (awesome Israeli DM)
Teitanblood - Death
Irkallian Oracle - Grave Ekstasis
Truppensturm - A Salute to the Iron Emperors (this fucking slays)
Impetuous Ritual - Unholy Congregation of Hypocritical Ambivalence
Saligia - Lvx Aeternae
Nocturnal Graves - ...From the Bloodline of Cain (masterpiece of black/thrash)
Lvcifyre - Svn Eater (absolutely devastating)
Demonomancy - Demonic Throne of Proselytism (utterly dark, crushing stuff)
Craven Idol - Towards Eschaton (great, great band here)
Prosanctus Inferi - Noctambulous Jaws Within Sempiternal Night

More things on their way!

My collection

Winterandfrost
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 am 

Got some of my latest order delivered today.

- Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness
- God Seed - I Begin
- Nekrothrash (Split EP - Nekromantheon, Carniwhöre, Töxik Death & Deathhammer)

Charlo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 pm 

Went to a local used bookstore and found some stuff. The Earth CD was only $2, presumably because the jewel case was in horrible condition. With the case replaced, it's good as new!

Jex Thoth - Witness
Evergrey - In Search of Truth
Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith
Earth - The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull

Woolie_Wool
Facets of Predictability

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:13 pm 

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Not shown:
Satan's Host - Metal from Hell (CD)
Scanner - Terminal Earth (LP, not arrived yet)
Jag Panzer - Shadow Thief (LP, not arrived yet)

UltraBoris wrote:
only Dio is real.

TallShadowsoftheWind
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:23 pm 

Carcass - Surgical Steel and Slayer - Reign in Blood. Found the latter on vinyl. I was quite pleased.

HeySharpshooter
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 pm 

saved up to post them all at once...

vinyl:

Gridlink- Longhena
Grouper- Dragging a Dead Dear Up a Hill
Karnarium- Otapamo Pralaja
Have a Nice Life- The Unnatural World

CD:

Demilich- 20th Adversary of Emptiness
Enya- Watermark
Enya- Sheppard's Moon
Fine Young Cannibals- The Raw and the Cooked
Impetuous Ritual- Unholy Congregation of Hypocritical Ambivalence
Saetia- A Retrospective
SubRosa- More Constant Than the Gods

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:44 pm 

Ogerz001 wrote:
finding each of these for under $10 locally made my day.

Winterhymn - Songs for the Slain (bought at pagan fest and signed)
Chthonic - Bú-Tik (Also bought at pagan fest and signed)
A Hill to Die Upon - Holy Dispair (signed)
House of Atreus - Into the Brazen Bull

No shit, where did you find the new A Hill to Die Upon and how is it? I find their other two to be decent but just lacking the kick in the balls I'm looking for. Here's my new stuff, all from F.Y.E. and for only $22, gota love used cds.

Bolt Thrower - Honour - Valour - Pride
Mortification - Primitive Rhythm Machine
Mortification - Blood World

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:08 am 

Silmaeth wrote:
Lunar Aurora stuff

Holy sweet fuck...Where did you get all that? I'm a huge fan of the band but it took me ages just to find Elxior and AM on ebay each for about $30. What's with that Ars Moriendi cover - Is that the rerecorded version in a digipack case? And did that copy of Stargates cost you less than $70?

*Tweaking out*

The Lions Den
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:02 am 

"You make it easy."

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:40 am 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Silmaeth wrote:
Lunar Aurora stuff

Holy sweet fuck...Where did you get all that? I'm a huge fan of the band but it took me ages just to find Elxior and AM on ebay each for about $30. What's with that Ars Moriendi cover - Is that the rerecorded version in a digipack case? And did that copy of Stargates cost you less than $70?

*Tweaking out*

These albums are getting a repress, I think the cds are out and vinyl will follow soon!

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:35 am 

Smoking_Gnu wrote:
Silmaeth wrote:
Lunar Aurora stuff

*Tweaking out*

Pretty sure I saw some of their stuff last time I was at disc replay.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

DeathfareDevil
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:02 pm 

Those Lunar Aurora reissues are here: http://www.grau.cd/

FlynnEatsBreakfast
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:17 pm 

I kinda splurged after I filed my taxes. Whole bunch of stuff from multiple distros and individual sellers:

Autopsy - Mental Funeral (slipcase reissue, about time I owned this classic)
Artificial Brain - Labyrinth Constellation (some pretty cool technical DM released this year)
Bethlehem - Dark Metal (classic)
Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare
Bethlehem - Sardonischer Untergang im Zeichen irreligiöser
Bethlehem - Schatten aus der Alexander Welt (haven't listened to this one yet)
Bethlehem - Mein Weg (despite some of the material on this release being absolute crap, I think it's a decent album with a lot of great melodies)
Bolt Thrower - Honour - Valour - Pride (digipak release)
Dreamshade - The Gift of Life (this is how I like my metalcore, no whiny vocals, no breakdown spamming, and infectious melodies)
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails (classic)
Howls of Ebb - Vigils of the 3rd Eye (the soundtrack to a whole species descending into madness, superb black/death)
Impetuous Ritual - Unholy Congregation of Hypocritical Ambivalence (gonna need more listens but I think this may be better than the debut)
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations
Ocean Chief - Sten (one of my favs from 2013, massive stoner/doom)
Reverend Bizarre - Harbinger of Metal (some of RB's best material imo)
Vasaeleth - Crypt Born & Tethered to Ruin (been a while since I've listened to this)
Yattering Human's Pain

Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side (I don't give much of a shit about AA but this album is AMAZING)
Bongripper - Hippie Killer
Bongripper - Live at Roadburn 2012 (2CD)
Blood Bright Star/Among the Bones - Split (thrown in as a freebie by Ivory Antler, some cool stuff)

Inquisition - Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm (Hellsheadbangers reissue)
Inquisition - Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult (")

Inquisition - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse (limited to 500 copies)
Portal - Swarth (limited to 300 copies)

Inquisition - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse (2LP, now the first album I own on 3 formats! third pressing on black vinyl)
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations (gatefold LP)

Lycus - Tempest (LP, two amazing artworks next to each other)
Mammoth Grinder - Underworlds (LP)

Ascended - Temple of Dark Offerings (LP, cool Finnish death)
Vastum - Patricidial Lust (LP, pure death metal, great stuff)

Vastum fold-out with Paolo Girardi's awesome artwork

Pallbearer - Sorrow and Extinction (2LP, purple and yellow vinyl)

Inside the Pallbearer gatefold.

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (gatefold red LP)

Macabre - Dahmer (gatefold 2LP, red/white splatter with silk-screened art on side D)

Bongripper - Heroin ("overdoes" splatter gatefold 2LP, #256 of 300)

Gor Lord
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 pm 

Aborted-The Necrotic Manifesto
Toxic Holocaust-Hell on earth

http://4-john-alexander.artistwebsites.com/

Buy my art. Hang it on your wall.

Rotting_Christ_Mike
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:11 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:

I come back to the forum after a year, and sure enough, forestcorpse is still posting in the purchases thread! :-D Feels good to be back.

kybernetic
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 pm 

Autopsy - Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves, This is the mediabook verison. Hope this album is better than their previous, because that was a bit underwhelming. Still a lot better than Carcass's shitturd though.
Dystopia - Dystopia, Not pictured since I just ordered it online. I have the LP though and it's one of the best metal/crust punk albums ever. Perhaps only second to Arise.
Kreator - Endless Pain, Decent thrash, got these for cheap. Kreator is pretty overrated though, imo.
Kreator - Coma of Souls
Mortician - Mortal Massacre, Decided to collect the rest of the Mortician I need. Honestly still need more though, like Final Bloodbath Session for sure. Been a Mortician kind of week....which is a rather common kind of week for me.
Mortician - Domain of Death
Mortician - Darkest Day of Horror
Mortician - Re-Animated Dead Flesh
Pentagram - First Daze Here, Not pictured. The CD from a week or so ago. My second favorite release of theirs.
Vital Remains - Into Cold Darkness

Plus I got some things for my significant other, but will not mention them here. :3

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:30 am 

some stuff from the last weeks:

Camulos - Leichenlieder LP, red vinyl
Lord Belial - Kiss the goat LP, magenta vinyl
Lord Belial - Enter the moonlight gate, black vinyl
Brutality - As the sky turns black LP, orange vinyl
Autopsy - Tourniquets and hacksaws LP
Massacre - Back from beyond LP, green vinyl
White Medal - Guthmers Hahl LP, black vinyl
Isvind - The demos LP, grey vinyl
Doomslaughter - Followers of the Unholy Cult LP
Isvind - Daumyra LP, blue vinyl
Necros Christos - One in darkness... triple LP Box Set
Mortuary - Death won't leave the throne 7"
White Medal / Ghost Kommando - Split 7"
Eisregen - Flötenfreunde 10", red vinyl
Nokturnal Mortum - Eleven years among the sheep, DoubleCD
Exekution - Sturm auf die USA CD
Infernal Mäjesty - None shall defy CD
Camulos - Leichenlieder DigiCD
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:03 am 

Rotting_Christ_Mike wrote:
I come back to the forum after a year, and sure enough, forestcorpse is still posting in the purchases thread! :-D Feels good to be back.
Spooky timing, I was actually going to message you the other day to find out where you were!

DrummingEdge133 wrote:
Decided to collect the rest of the Mortician I need. Honestly still need more though, like Final Bloodbath Session for sure. Been a Mortician kind of week....which is a rather
Final Bloodbath Session is really wicked, no intros or faffing about, just blasting death start to finish :headbang:
I just ordered that Mortal Massacre EP myself, it should be here soon.

shouvince
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:26 pm 

I haven't purchased much since Feb/March, but I got a sludge album today. I'm gonna try it out now.

Seven Sisters of Sleep - Opium Morals

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524 ... 767  Next