Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Apteronotus
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 am
Posts: 958
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:09 pm 
 

HeavenDuff, could you elaborate about not wanting to wear a Burzum patch near Montreal? Do you know anyone who has been confronted or something like that?
_________________
Read my reviews/articles here: Contaminated Tones

Top
 Profile  
John_Sunlight
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6512
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:22 pm 
 

HeavenDuff wrote:
You also have to take into account that right now, it's a very sensitive subject to talk badly about Islam, and that is pretty much everywhere in the Occidental world, where most of metal bands come from.

Speak for yourself. Where I live I get hostility for not trashing Islam. I'm pursuing a middle east studies degree and I've been called a terrorist sympathizer by my family and co-workers a bunch of times for it.
_________________
"Dave, we have to kill monsters."


Last edited by John_Sunlight on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
HeavenDuff
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 940
Location: Quebec, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:00 pm 
 

Apteronotus wrote:
HeavenDuff, could you elaborate about not wanting to wear a Burzum patch near Montreal? Do you know anyone who has been confronted or something like that?


Yeah, it's pretty common these days.

Antifa thugs are pretty active in Montreal. Before recently it's always been just stories I've heard, like bouncers from the Katacombes throwing people out of the venue because they wore Burzum patches. But more recently, at the last Messe des morts in Montreal, a friend of mine attented the show, and she said her and her friends were attacked by antifa in a little bar not far from the venue before the show because one of her friends wore a Burzum patch.

For them, if you wear a Burzum patch it means you endorse Varg's personal political views, so you're basically him... or Hitler... whatever... and you become fair game.

John_Sunlight wrote:
miskatonic79 wrote:
You also have to take into account that right now, it's a very sensitive subject to talk badly about Islam, and that is pretty much everywhere in the Occidental world, where most of metal bands come from.

Speak for yourself. Where I live I get hostility for not trashing Islam. I'm pursuing a middle east studies degree and I've been called a terrorist sympathizer by my family and co-workers a bunch of times for it.


I didn't mean it that way. I'm not saying that there is no racism in Occidental countries, but that in pretty much every Occidental country there is a a strong public discourse against Islamophobia, which often translates into "not allowing any kind of criticism towards Islam". The discourses against Islam still exist, but there is a strong opposition against them coming from both Liberals and far-left political and social groups.

Like Taake and Marduk had shows cancelled in North America in the past few years because antifa violently protested their shows.

But yes, you are absolutely right. There is still a lot of blind hatred against anything Middle-Eastern in Occidental Countries.

Top
 Profile  
John_Sunlight
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6512
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:55 pm 
 

There's also a strong counter-discourse saying the exact opposite things. At least here in America, considering the political side which strongly believes the counter-discourse currently controls every branch and level of government, it's a bit hard to buy the idea you're selling that occidental society is out to get anyone who criticizes islam. Politicians who call for muslim bans get elected president, after all.
_________________
"Dave, we have to kill monsters."

Top
 Profile  
HeavenDuff
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 940
Location: Quebec, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 pm 
 

John_Sunlight wrote:
There's also a strong counter-discourse saying the exact opposite things. At least here in America, considering the political side which strongly believes the counter-discourse currently controls every branch and level of government, it's a bit hard to buy the idea you're selling that occidental society is out to get anyone who criticizes islam. Politicians who call for muslim bans get elected president, after all.


I've not said that occidental societies are out to get people who talk against Islam. I said there is a strong discourse that opposes Islamophobia in occidental societies and that it seems to confuse everything that is somewhat critical of Islam with racial hatred. It is, however, just one of the major discourses, even in the US. There are other major discourses, such as the strong reactionary anti-islam discourse held by Trump and by a large group of people. I've never said that the anti-islamophobia discourse is the dominant or main discourse. I said it's there and it is one of the major discourses. It's common among far-left anarchists, but also in a more politicaly traditionnal way in liberal parties such as the Canadian Liberal Party in Canada.

Now there are a ton of various different discourses that share this common idea, they are not all exactly the same. I, personally am against racism, but do not consider real, founded criticism towards Islam to be racism. I'd never support the killing of Muslims because of their religious fate. That never stopped extremists from calling me a racist for saying it's not right to beat people up for wearing a Burzum patch.

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:08 am 
 

HeavenDuff wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty common these days.
Antifa thugs are pretty active in Montreal. Before recently it's always been just stories I've heard, like bouncers from the Katacombes throwing people out of the venue because they wore Burzum patches. But more recently, at the last Messe des morts in Montreal, a friend of mine attented the show, and she said her and her friends were attacked by antifa in a little bar not far from the venue before the show because one of her friends wore a Burzum patch.
For them, if you wear a Burzum patch it means you endorse Varg's personal political views, so you're basically him... or Hitler... whatever... and you become fair game.

Fucking asshholes! :scratch:

Idiots fighting idiots. :nono:

And we're in between. :-P

P.S:

Youtube: show

Top
 Profile  
pale_horse
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am
Posts: 443
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:22 am 
 

Whoa I wandered into the politics sub forum.
_________________
Last.FM | Trading CDs (USA)
Demons in the Kali Yuga

Top
 Profile  
Sepulchrave
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 1511
Location: Pannonia
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:03 pm 
 

HeavenDuff wrote:
It's common among far-left anarchists, but also in a more politicaly traditionnal way in liberal parties such as the Canadian Liberal Party in Canada.


I'm part of a lot of far-left circles, and I've yet to hear any apologism for reactionary elements in Muslim communities. Unless you count wearing the hijab as reactionary for some strange reason.
_________________
Ку.

Top
 Profile  
miskatonic79
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:57 pm
Posts: 132
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:00 pm 
 

John_Sunlight wrote:
miskatonic79 wrote:
You also have to take into account that right now, it's a very sensitive subject to talk badly about Islam, and that is pretty much everywhere in the Occidental world, where most of metal bands come from.

Speak for yourself. Where I live I get hostility for not trashing Islam. I'm pursuing a middle east studies degree and I've been called a terrorist sympathizer by my family and co-workers a bunch of times for it.


Hey man, I didn't quote this. I was gonna say I do speak for myself but this isn't the case lol!
_________________
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Top
 Profile  
John_Sunlight
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6512
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:12 pm 
 

Oops! Quoted the post wrong. Fixed it.
_________________
"Dave, we have to kill monsters."

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 pm 
 

So... we have news:
https://es-es.facebook.com/lamesnieherlequin/posts/974427876039008

Quote:
Continuing to record the next PESTE NOIRE with the sound engineer of "L'ordure à l'état pur". Old equipment for an old - but professional - sound!

https://www.facebook.com/lamesnieherlequin/photos/a.283688441779625.1073741828.283675498447586/979755412172921/?type=3

Quote:
We are currently looking for a synth player with a good level (a musician, not just some dude who mastered CAM) capable of composing dark, ambient pads, and organ/hammond organ pads. The principle is simple, send your candidature to this e-mail address : contact@lamesnieherlequin.com
We will then send you two samples of an already existing track of PESTE NOIRE. You shall compose a pad of synth for each one according to your inspiration and will send us your recordings. The person who will obtain the closest results to our tastes will be picked to compose the synth for the next PESTE NOIRE album.
Please share this post and tag your musician friends in the comments.

https://es-es.facebook.com/lamesnieherlequin/posts/980528495428946

Quote:
Spellgoth (Horna, Baptism, Trollheims Grott, Slave’s Mask etc.) officially becomes the synth player of Peste Noire.
I received very good stuff and still was waiting for more than a dozen of participants but I have decided to immediately stop my choice on Spellgoth for the following reasons:
- He’s a nazi (no, just kidding).
- His parts sound heavenly.
- He is a friend, a man that I respect a lot (I didn't knew he played synth), who listens to Peste Noire since the very beginning and with which the connection will be total.
Thank you to those who postulated and sorry that I had to make this decision so fast.

Top
 Profile  
CradleOfBurzum
Village Idiot

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 439
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 pm 
 

Thanks for the update! I've been meaning to check to see if there was any recent news. Although, if they just found their keyboardist, it makes me feel like there is still a considerable amount of work to be done on the new album. But, excited that they have the producer from "Ordure" (probably my favorite album of theirs as it has such a bizarre sound) back and that it seems like there will be plenty of synths/organs on the new album, which I always love to hear.
_________________
Favorite metal album: Elysian Blaze - Blood Geometry
Favorite metal song: Elysian Blaze - Blood of Ancients, Blood of Hatred
The most epic moment in the history of metal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbG8LrrfNuY

Top
 Profile  
Cynical
Asshole

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:16 am
Posts: 1036
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:28 pm 
 

John_Sunlight wrote:
miskatonic79 wrote:
Well, can anyone recommend me some good, anti Islamic black metal bands that are not connected to the NSBM scene?

Weapon.

Personally, I'd rather support Nazis than rapists who target teenage girls.

EDIT:
HeavenDuff wrote:
Janaza. Which doesn't seem to bother a lot of people since it's a female led bm band from the Middle East

Janaza was a hoax band; it's actually some guy from the U.S. who made up a story to get attention for his shitty bedroom black metal.
_________________
Cheeses Priced wrote:
People would rather their money on their own property than forking it over to starving kids in Africa... I guess the solution is to allow people to buy and own Africans.

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:33 pm 
 

CradleOfBurzum wrote:
Thanks for the update! I've been meaning to check to see if there was any recent news. Although, if they just found their keyboardist, it makes me feel like there is still a considerable amount of work to be done on the new album. But, excited that they have the producer from "Ordure" (probably my favorite album of theirs as it has such a bizarre sound) back and that it seems like there will be plenty of synths/organs on the new album, which I always love to hear.

:beer:

More news:
https://www.facebook.com/kommandopestenoire/photos/a.889665241210002.1073741830.887155571460969/946500335526492/?type=3&theater

Quote:
The mix of the next PESTE NOIRE is being finalized and the La mesnie Herlequin webshop will re-open soon.

Posted 10/04/2018 1:38.

Top
 Profile  
CradleOfBurzum
Village Idiot

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Posts: 439
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm 
 

BasqueStorm wrote:
CradleOfBurzum wrote:
Thanks for the update! I've been meaning to check to see if there was any recent news. Although, if they just found their keyboardist, it makes me feel like there is still a considerable amount of work to be done on the new album. But, excited that they have the producer from "Ordure" (probably my favorite album of theirs as it has such a bizarre sound) back and that it seems like there will be plenty of synths/organs on the new album, which I always love to hear.

:beer:

More news:
https://www.facebook.com/kommandopestenoire/photos/a.889665241210002.1073741830.887155571460969/946500335526492/?type=3&theater

Quote:
The mix of the next PESTE NOIRE is being finalized and the La mesnie Herlequin webshop will re-open soon.

Posted 10/04/2018 1:38.


Thanks again. I see Famine had to delete his older Peste Noire Facebook page... I wonder why. I also wonder why he so frequently closes his webshop down. It's not like he's touring non-stop and can't maintain the store.
_________________
Favorite metal album: Elysian Blaze - Blood Geometry
Favorite metal song: Elysian Blaze - Blood of Ancients, Blood of Hatred
The most epic moment in the history of metal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbG8LrrfNuY

Top
 Profile  
into_the_pit
Veteran

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:40 pm
Posts: 2918
Location: Hedonist Occupation Government
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:25 am 
 

he probably does because he wants to.
_________________
Blort wrote:
"The neo-Hegelian overtones contrast heavily with the proto-Nietzschean discordance evident in this piece."
"Um, what work are you examining here?"
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

Top
 Profile  
blackmantram
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm
Posts: 323
Location: Colombia
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19 am 
 

into_the_pit wrote:
he probably does because he wants to.


That's exactly what I was thinking. Famine's that kind of guy. he's somehow obsessed with being underground and keeping a low profile but at the same time he doesn't. He's known for limiting his album pressings to stupidly low quantities it's almost impossible to get a hold of any of KPN albums, probably to maintain the band's kult status or whatever, yet he decides to produce one of the most hollywood-esque, over-the-top black metal videos I've ever seen.

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:41 pm 
 

CradleOfBurzum wrote:
Thanks again. I see Famine had to delete his older Peste Noire Facebook page... I wonder why. I also wonder why he so frequently closes his webshop down. It's not like he's touring non-stop and can't maintain the store.

I still see 2 pages.
Because he gets sick with the human contact, for fucks sake! Image

:P

Image

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 9354
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:09 am 
 

The strength of some anon's whinging perpetuates from beyond the grave.

Spoiler: show
Image
_________________
nuclearskull wrote:
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
John_Sunlight
President Satan

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 am
Posts: 6512
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 am 
 

The accusation doesn't make sense. How is it hypocritical to include bands whose politics you don't agree with when the stated mission of the site is to include all metal bands? That's an example of the opposite of hypocrisy.
_________________
"Dave, we have to kill monsters."

Top
 Profile  
pale_horse
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am
Posts: 443
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 am 
 

I guess I'm going to pre-order this because if I ever decide I want it at a later date it will cost 10x as much.
_________________
Last.FM | Trading CDs (USA)
Demons in the Kali Yuga

Top
 Profile  
zera_p
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 am
Posts: 70
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 am 
 

Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.
The nazi regime and its consequences were the single most tragic event in the history of the world, a tragedy the human race will never recover from, an event so unique in its barbarism and evil on an industrial scale, no decent site such as the metal archives should give an opportunity of exposure to bands that support this hideous ideology, metal or not. And I'm not a fucking leftist.

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:47 am 
 

pale_horse wrote:
I guess I'm going to pre-order this because if I ever decide I want it at a later date it will cost 10x as much.

Run for your live! :P

:lol:

zera_p wrote:
Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.
The nazi regime and its consequences were the single most tragic event in the history of the world, a tragedy the human race will never recover from, an event so unique in its barbarism and evil on an industrial scale, no decent site such as the metal archives should give an opportunity of exposure to bands that support this hideous ideology, metal or not. And I'm not a fucking leftist.

Cool:
https://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewforum.php?f=3

Top
 Profile  
zera_p
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 am
Posts: 70
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:52 am 
 

BasqueStorm wrote:

zera_p wrote:
Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.
The nazi regime and its consequences were the single most tragic event in the history of the world, a tragedy the human race will never recover from, an event so unique in its barbarism and evil on an industrial scale, no decent site such as the metal archives should give an opportunity of exposure to bands that support this hideous ideology, metal or not. And I'm not a fucking leftist.
Cool:
https://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewforum.php?f=3


You're more than welcome to waste your own time...

Top
 Profile  
blackmantram
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm
Posts: 323
Location: Colombia
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 pm 
 

zera_p wrote:
Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.

zera_p wrote:
I'm not a fucking leftist.


Pick one.

Top
 Profile  
zera_p
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 am
Posts: 70
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:48 pm 
 

blackmantram wrote:
zera_p wrote:
Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.

zera_p wrote:
I'm not a fucking leftist.


Pick one.


There's a fucking moron, if there ever was one.

So wait, being repulsed by nazi ideology makes me a leftist, or what? Are your parents brother and sister?

Top
 Profile  
Derigin
The Mountain Man

Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:25 am
Posts: 4964
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:56 pm 
 

Our goal is to catalog every metal album that has ever been publicly released and distributed. We can't achieve that goal with censorship; we wont remove valid bands and albums because we may personally find the lyrical content repulsive - and trust me, we find it just as repulsive as you. However, that's not our purpose, and we expect our users and visitors to acknowledge and respect that, too.

With that said, please don't derail this thread any further, and let's continue discussing Peste Noire and its music.
_________________
I kill fun with words.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

Top
 Profile  
HeavenDuff
Metalhead

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 940
Location: Quebec, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm 
 

Cynical wrote:
Janaza was a hoax band; it's actually some guy from the U.S. who made up a story to get attention for his shitty bedroom black metal.


Can you provide any kind of source to back this up?

zera_p wrote:
Personally I think including obvious Neo Nazi bands in the archives is repulsive.
The nazi regime and its consequences were the single most tragic event in the history of the world, a tragedy the human race will never recover from, an event so unique in its barbarism and evil on an industrial scale, no decent site such as the metal archives should give an opportunity of exposure to bands that support this hideous ideology, metal or not. And I'm not a fucking leftist.


We should also remove Nazism from Wikipedia and from history books, because it promotes it or gives it exposure, right?

Metal Archives is here to provide information on metal music. Removing bands that actually exist from MA because of their political ideologies would go against the main objective of MA.

Just like some libraries are finaly giving access to Mein Kempf because of it's very important historical and political role, I can understand why a website like MA would not censor even the worst bands.

Top
 Profile  
Z0MBIE
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 970
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 am 
 

Some more news:

Quote:
The webshop has been closed for quite a long time now because of simultaneous and time consuming work (recording of the next album, participation with upcoming projects, restructuration of the label in order to better serve futur orders…). I’m going in Ukraine soon to finalize the artwork of the next PESTE NOIRE with the designer of Militant Zone and I will re-open the label La mesnie Herlequin after this summer. Release of the seventh PESTE NOIRE album, new merchandising, vinyl edition of the PN albums etc. A lot of (classy and polished) releases are expected on LMH and we will make sure that they’re available quickly for everybody. The shop will stay open all the time.


Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1044188852396243&id=283675498447586
_________________
caspian wrote:
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
BasqueStorm
Metal freak

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Posts: 4022
Location: Turks and Caicos Islands
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:53 am 
 

Z0MBIE wrote:
Some more news:
...

Thanks! :beer:

https://www.facebook.com/lamesnieherlequin/photos/a.283688441779625.1073741828.283675498447586/1044187849063010

Quote:
Image

The webshop has been closed for quite a long time now because of simultaneous and time consuming work (recording of the next album, participation with upcoming projects, restructuration of the label in order to better serve futur orders…). I’m going in Ukraine soon to finalize the artwork of the next PESTE NOIRE with the designer of Militant Zone and I will re-open the label La mesnie Herlequin after this summer. Release of the seventh PESTE NOIRE album, new merchandising, vinyl edition of the PN albums etc. A lot of (classy and polished) releases are expected on LMH and we will make sure that they’re available quickly for everybody. The shop will stay open all the time.

50 minutes ago. Same here:
https://www.facebook.com/kommandopestenoire/posts/980599568783235

Top
 Profile  
TheLoneForest
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm
Posts: 107
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 pm 
 

narsilianshard wrote:
They have a released called Aryan Supremacy, they use nazi imagery, and they play with openly racist bands. I don't care what they call themselves, but any single one of those facts is enough for me to stay the fuck away.


Imagine being this much of a pussy

Top
 Profile  
Mamont
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 pm
Posts: 41
Location: East Russia
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 pm 
 

A Peste Noire video interview where Famine talks about about band's history, latest video clip, etc, and answers questions should be soon made by MZ.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blacklinkz, mornox and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

  Print view
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group