Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
fourrobert13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:14 pm 

While farting around on Facebook, I came across this post from Malevolent Creation from an hour ago. Now I thought they were pretty much done considering everyone left except Phil, but here is a new song demo and they say a new album is coming in 2018...we shall see I suppose.

https://www.facebook.com/malevolentcreation/
Quote:
Philip Fasciana
1 hr ·
New Malevolent Creation demo teaser for 2018 album. Enjoy! Many more to come.

Youtube: show

Frank Booth
Can Bench 450

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:48 pm 

I can only imagine the kind of people who would willingly join that white trash druggie's gang of flunkies at this point.

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:40 pm 

That sounds nothing like Malevolent Creation. Wonder if Phil is joking around. Haha.

blackmantram
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 pm 

Yeah the guy is pretty much a man with the mentality of a 12 yo but his music is damn good, last album was killer.

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 pm 

Haha. I really like MC too despite the white trash drama which follows them.

Helvede
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:19 pm 

Sounds allright, I guess, no surprises. Reminded me of Sinister from mid-90's forward.

Frank Booth
Can Bench 450

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 am 

I mean, Phil Fasciana and his Klan Rally could release their best album since Retribution for all we know, but it's not going to matter because the band will fall apart again within a year. Literally none of the major former personnel will ever work with the dude again, and the kind of people who would be willing to give him the time of day at this point are likely either just as sketchy as he is or are naive young kids who are just excited that a semi-famous death metal act wants them, and neither of the two categories are people who will stick around.

MawBTS
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am 

Anyone remember the legendary chocolate milk incident?

Nearly ten years later and it's still the most epic bullshitting ever.

Frank Booth
Can Bench 450

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:40 am 

MawBTS wrote:

He was probably fucked up on drugs when he made that "report".

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 am 

MawBTS wrote:

Gold.

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:21 am 

Frank Booth wrote:
I mean, Phil Fasciana and his Klan Rally could release their best album since Retribution for all we know, but it's not going to matter because the band will fall apart again within a year. Literally none of the major former personnel will ever work with the dude again, and the kind of people who would be willing to give him the time of day at this point are likely either just as sketchy as he is or are naive young kids who are just excited that a semi-famous death metal act wants them, and neither of the two categories are people who will stick around.

Should tour with Vital Remains.

schizoid
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:59 am 

Everflowingstream wrote:

Should tour with Vital Remains.

Lol. But the difference being, MC have at least managed to release albums. And the last one was surprisingly good.

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 pm 

Wish Suzuki had stuck around but that's a different thread (and which has probably been done to death).

Gunslinger21
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:48 am 

I used to listen to these guys a long time ago in school. Never got right into them but it was always solid, tight death metal to listen to. A new album can't be bad, if its anything like those first few.

I have heard some negative talk about the band though. Anyone wanna quickly fill me in on what that shit is about?

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 am 

Gunslinger21 wrote:
I have heard some negative talk about the band though. Anyone wanna quickly fill me in on what that shit is about?

It all points to Phil. There were threads on this forum about him doing dumb shit (fake story about killing a drug addict while getting chocolate milk or something was one) and acting like a man-child (slurs aplenty). The entire band quit last I remembered, not putting up with his shit anymore.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

ModusOperandi
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 am 

Apparently that specific track isn’t exactly a Malevolent Creation song as of right now but is going to get reworked and rerecorded into one with different lyrics for the new album. The guy whose channel posted it, Lee Wollenschlaeger, wrote it as “In Demonic Form” for an album titled “Anti-Christian Supremacy.” Perhaps he’s working with the band in some capacity as a writer or producer or is even now a member.

Edit: He’s the new vocalist.

AT FIRST, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, MORE RESPECT.

Last edited by ModusOperandi on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Booth
Can Bench 450

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 am 

OzzyApu wrote:
Gunslinger21 wrote:

It all points to Phil. There were threads on this forum about him doing dumb shit (fake story about killing a drug addict while getting chocolate milk or something was one) and acting like a man-child (slurs aplenty). The entire band quit last I remembered, not putting up with his shit anymore.

Jay's just as bad, the only difference is that he knows that Malevolent Creation needs to be taken off life support and that Phil will probably be dead within the next five years anyways.

Gunslinger21
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:34 am 

OzzyApu wrote:
Gunslinger21 wrote:

Ahh I see, how strange.. the dude takes illicit drugs or something? that's a pretty crazy story to just make up.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:45 am 

Gunslinger21 wrote:
Ahh I see, how strange.. the dude takes illicit drugs or something? that's a pretty crazy story to just make up.

Meth makes you do dumb shit like that and be proud, but who knows.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Everflowingstream
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:56 am 

Big cokehead according to people I know who have racked up with him. Assume when there's no cash for coke he goes for lower shelf goods.

Gunslinger21
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 am 

Diamhea wrote:
Gunslinger21 wrote:

Meth makes you do dumb shit like that and be proud, but who knows.

Yeah. I think I'll have to seperate the music from the artist on this one :lol:

fourrobert13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:42 am 

Now it's Blabbermouth official:
Quote:
An unfinished demo song that will be included on the forthcoming 13th album from MALEVOLENT CREATION can be streamed below. The disc will feature the band's current lineup, consisting of founding guitarist Phil Fasciana alongside new additions Lee Wollenschlaeger (vocals, guitar), Phil Cancilla (drums) and Josh L. Gibbs (bass).

Fasciana stated about MALEVOLENT CREATION's latest incarnation: "After receiving so many great videos and songs from singers wanting to take over the vocal position after the departure of original vocalist Bret Hoffman, I finally have found the right man for the job.

"I received a few songs from Lee Wollenschlaeger and his solo project IMPERIAL EMPIRE and was so impressed that after a lot of conversations and hearing his own compositions and demos of him singing MALEVOLENT CREATION songs, I could not deny his talent.

"The demo song posted below is one of his songs that I really liked and told him we could work with his song for the next MALEVOLENT CREATION album and let people hear our new vocalist and his talent. He is also playing guitar in the band, which makes us now a four-piece.

"To prove my commitment to him that he is now the vocalist, I posted this demo song that he wrote and that is being re-recorded as we speak so he can re-write the lyrics and I can lay down a couple guitar solos for this song.

"We will be posting some more music with Lee Wollenschlaeger singing MALEVOLENT CREATION songs, and between the music i have written for the next album and his music, as well as our bassist and drummer who both write music as well, we now have a band that is dedicated to record the heaviest MALEVOLENT CREATION album yet.

MALEVOLENT CREATION's new lineup:

Phil Fasciana - Guitar
Lee Wollenschlaeger - Vocals/Guitar
Phil Cancilla - Drums
Josh L. Gibbs - Bass

MALEVOLENT CREATION's latest album, "Dead Man's Path", was released in 2015 via Century Media

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/malevo ... 0zCkeUE.99

Frank Booth
Can Bench 450

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 am 

I give it a year before Phil dies or has another mass lineup exodus.

Reply to topic